Daredevils of St Trinian's Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Outrageous behaviour by the world's naughtiest schoolgirls.
4k words
4.26
7.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Bex's Bedroom Rules

Welcome to Bex's bedroom I hope that your visit is pleasurable and that you come and come again. Please book your visit well in advance. We will discuss what you want. Please be as explicit as you can. I cannot be shocked and if I cannot do something I will tell you. I am not psychic and I do not like surprises If you are not sure what you want, tell me. This is very common and I can tailor my services accordingly. If you just want to talk, we can do that somewhere else. Bex's bedroom is accessible by a rope ladder which I will lower for you. There is only one strict rule. 1.DO NOT TOUCH MY JUNK. If you do, you will be thrown out of the window that you came in. The others are less strict. 2.Don't ask me why. 3.Don't fall in love. 4.No perfume and no make-up beyond lip gloss. 5.Please shower immediately prior to your appointment. Scented shower gel is fine. Deodorant is good. 6.If you want back door action, make sure your anus is empty. Mine will be 7.Payment is with kind words and kisses. Feedback is welcome 8.What goes on in my bedroom stays there. Lots of love Bex

CHAPTER 2 SATURDAY 17TH MARCH DARE: PROPOSED BY JOSEPHINE FISHER. PERFORMED BY EMILY JONES AND REBECCA JONES

Ms Trunchpolll (no relation) could always spot the submissives. She particularly enjoyed disciplining pairs of girls as the humiliation of watching and being watched was so much harder than enduring the pain on your own. In fairness, Headmistress never sent her any girls that would not cooperate even though the head was happy to take her pleasure vicariously when she watched Ms Trunchpoll's artistically edited videos. Whether the head masturbated to the videos to the same extent as Ms Trunchpoll, who could say and Ms Trunchpoll really didn't care.

Ms Trunchpoll was a strange anomaly. She was an old girl. Old girls never came back. No sane person applied for a job at St Trinian's unless they were desperate and then most avoided the students as much as possible. No real questions were asked beyond, "When can you start?" The school churned out relatively well- balanced girls with a hatred of boarding schools. Most married well to rich old men who died a year or two after the wedding. Quite a few studied the law from both sides of the bench.

Ms Trunchpoll's official school record said: Good at games. The more reliable schoolgirl record was a bit more informative: Trunchpoll, Francesca. Lacrosse captain. Bully. Snitch. Butch. Bad in bed. Notable dares: none.

Even stranger was Ms Trunchpoll's poacher turned game keeper attitude and embrace of the dark-side. She actively engaged with the girls, in a most unpleasant manner. She delighted in attempting to thwart dares but encouraged questionable tactics by all the sport teams. Trunchpoll was hated by the girls mainly as a matter of principle. She was also valued for forcing up the standard of daring.

Ms Trunchpoll was particularly pleased to see the Jones sisters, Emily and Rebecca (not true relations). They were as inseparable as sisters and were so different that their friendship was quite difficult to comprehend. Emily was petite with long blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She excelled academically and was a talented gymnast, but tried too hard resulting in a series of injuries. Fortunately for her, she had no desire to compete at high levels. Emily was vivacious and talkative but unfortunately she was also a bleeding heart and latterly had developed the naïvely pointless left-wing tendencies that so afflict many young people. She was editor of the school newspaper and she was in Ms Trunchpoll's office due to an inflammatory article she had allowed to be published that alleged financial mismanagement and corruption on the part of several school governors. The fact that this was correct was beside the point and the school was financed by dodgy money. In fact, Emily had no problem with rampant illegality and her attitude was part of the longest and possibly greatest dare in school history.

Said article had been written by her partner in crime, Rebecca. Rebecca Jones was, in Ms Trunchpoll's own words built like a brick shit house. Standing just over 6 feet tall, Rebecca had short blonde hair cut into a bob that was longer at the front than the back and tended to cover her left eye. Her eyes were such a light shade of brown that they looked amber. Rebecca had a rather architectural face with high cheekbones and a lantern jaw. It was difficult sometimes to tell if Rebecca had lips and she wore a permanent resting bitch face.

Rebecca had broad swimmer's shoulders, a flat chest and narrow hips, big thighs and a six pack. Few people, apart from Emily realised that Rebecca had a borderline eating disorder which meant that her heavy musculature was not softened by a properly female layer of fat.

Rebecca was the strong silent type. She was surprisingly popular with the other students but preferred to avoid talking to teachers unless she absolutely had to. Most of what was known about Rebecca came second hand through the teachers' little spies. Rebecca was known to have a thing about bullying. Rebecca had never been caught fighting, but was reputed to strike without warning. School bullies gave Rebecca a very wide berth, but the real bullies in the school were the teachers. All the teachers disliked Rebecca especially her ability to radiate hostility without crossing the line into insubordination; even when provoked. It was common for Rebecca to spend a whole lesson completely silent or at best manage a flat "Sorry, I don't know miss." She still managed plenty of detentions and spankings which caused outrage amongst the other students, especially Emily.

Rebecca was the star player at lacrosse, netball, swimming, water polo and tennis. She loved sport for its own sake but was indifferent about winning which meant that she was not captain of any team. Much betting occurred at big games but Rebecca could not be bribed or dared to throw a match. Lamping an opponent or the referee was an entirely different matter.

Athletic prowess qualified both girls as prefects. St Trinian's prefects acted as a buffer between the school and the teachers. Technically they were supposed to enforce discipline and set a good example.That was open to interpretation. Emily and Rebecca were given the lower fourth to supervise and each had a room at the end of the younger girls' dorm on the top floor. The lower fourth was the formative year at St Trinian's as the girls tried to finish off puberty and consider adulthood. This was the wild year. Strong friendships were formed. Only sixth form girls were allowed to leave the school unaccompanied so any outrages that might occur in the surrounding countryside could not be attributed to the lower fourth. Their dorm was at the top of the school so that their periodic arsons did not burn down the whole school. There was a heavy iron gate at the bottow of the stairs from the third floor to the lower fourth dorm. It was kept locked for most of the day. When it was opened to let the baying mob pass through at 07:00 and 19:00 this was done by the teacher who had drawn a short straw, escorted by four prefects with lacrosse sticks, shin pads, gumshields and masks.

Teachers would only enter the dorm if it was empty of girls. Even prefects risked being eaten alive. Emily and Rebecca adopted a softly softly approach to their younger peers. Emily was a goddess and every girl fell in love with her. Rebecca was an Amazon and those that did not fall in love with her at least respected her. Occasionally Rebecca had to crack heads but always gave the younger girls a three to one advantage. She would not back down but would allow herself to be fought to a standstill. Even more occasionally Emily had to pitch in with her stolen police taser.

Rebecca instituted a fight club which particularly helped the meeker girls. Emily made up for the inadequate sex and relationship teaching provided by the teaching staff.

For the first time in living memory, the lower fourth prefects slept eassily at night and the six locks on their armoured doors were never deployed.

Emily and Rebecca stood in the middle of Ms Trunchpoll's office whilst she walked slowly around them. She was wearing a cropped white vest and small blue shorts, just loose enough for her to put her hand down the front and masturbate. She had oiled her toned, tanned body and her hard nipples tented the vest. The air of sexual menace made the whole procedure so much better for her and so much more threatening for the girls. Whilst Rebecca stood rigidly at attention, Emily, the more imaginative actor struggled not to look at the teacher and shake.

"Strip," ordered the Trunchpoll. Both girls removed their white blouses and grey skirts. Neither was wearing underwear. The teacher had seen them nude before but never so close up and never with them at her mercy. Both were extremely pert, in both the breast and buttock department. They had small virgin's breasts. Emily's had puffy areolae whereas Rebecca's tiny nipples were surrounded by a thin rim of pale puckered skin. Emily's nipples were hard.

Ms Trunchpoll leaned forward and kissed one of Emily's nipples. Emily whimpered. The older woman then stepped back and went on one knee to study the girl's private parts. Emily had a long smooth clitoral hood which sat neatly between her small outer lips. Her labia minora hung down slightly. Rebecca had a very large plump, smooth pubic mound and nothing was visible between her outer lips which made a thin slit.

Foreplay over, Ms Trunchpoll sat in her punishment chair and beckoned Emily forward. Emily dutifully laid herself across her tormentor. Ms Trunchpoll had spanked both girls periodically but no more than most. Usually they got a Number 1 (six open handed spanks through the knickers) working up to a number 6 (six swats with the leather paddle to the bottom or feet).

Tonight, the sisters were getting a Number 8 (twelve swipes with a heavy wooden paddle to bare buttocks whilst completely nude). Ms Trtunchpoll had polished the ancient teak paddle the day before and given herself a hard swat on the thigh which had made her eyes water.

Ms Trunchpoll had put her special glove on her left hand. The palm was covered in tiny short but sharp needles which proved very effective at keeping girls still. She handed Emily the old rubber dog toy which she was to bite down on.

The first two swats were delivered quickly to each buttock quite gently and did not even colour he skin. The third turned the skin a bright red and Emily shrieked through the gag. Her legs straightened and her head flew back.

"Resume your position, bitch," commanded the Trunchpoll as she pressed the tiny needles into Emily's neck.

Emily succumbed and went limp. She was paddled remorselessly and her muffled screams turned to muffled sobs. Emily went to stand up but the pressure from the glove made her keep still. Ms Trunchpoll put down the paddle and licked her right index finger. She ran it up and down Emily's exposed slit.

"Oh my god, you are wet, you little tramp. You got off on that, you vile lesbian."

Emily was in fact always a little damp and Ms Trunchpoll had little difficulty thrusting two fingers into Emily's extremely tight twat and started finger blasting Emily hard and fast.

"I suspect that a male organ has never been up here, you dirty trollop. And if I'm not mistaken, you are coming. Nothing like pleasure after the pain."

Emily spat out the gag and groaned as her vagina contracted around Ms Trunchpoll's fingers.

Emily was allowed to stand up and limp back to standing next to Rebecca. When she picked up her blouse, Ms Trunchpoll barked,

"What are you doing, bitch. Once I am done with your big boned sister, I am going to deflower you with my big black strap on. You won't be able to sit down for a week."

"Yes, miss," Emily sniffed as she rubbed her abused bottom. Rebecca continued staring into the middle distance.

"Come on butch," said Ms Trunchpoll sarcastically, "Let's warm that icy bottom of yours."

"No," replied Rebecca.

Ms Trunchpoll sprang from her seat and gave Rebecca a vicious back hander. Rebecca's hand went to her cheek and blood ran from the corner of her mouth. Ms Trunchpolll liked the feisty ones.

"Get over to the chair you ugly, fat cunt."

Ms Trunchpoll thrust her gloved left hand between Rebecca's thighs and grabbed the girl's pussy. Rebecca's eyes teared up and Ms Trunchpoll tilted her head back in triumph. Thus, positioning it perfectly for Rebecca to deliver a head butt to the bridge of the teacher's nose.

Ms Trunchpoll's roar of pain and rage came out as a loud huff as Rebecca's uppercut found her solar plexus. Ms Trunchpoll's descent to the floor was further hastened by a simultaneous kick to the right ankle. As she lay in a pool of her own blood and vomit, Ms Trunchpoll struggled to get any breath. This was further hindered by sixty kilograms of bone and muscle kneeling on her back.

Ms Trunchpoll could see Emily walk over to Ms Trunchpoll's computer.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

Emily had inserted a USB drive whilst buttoning up her blouse.

Emily replied in her best English public school voice.

"Shut the fuck up. Another word from you and Bex will rip your arm off. Bex has a thing about the C word. Did you know that she's Scottish; hence the Glasgow kiss? OK, we're nearly done"

Emily picked up Ms Trunchpoll's office phone. It was answered straight away. "Hello, Headmistress. You know who I am.

"Yes, I know I am not allowed to use Ms Trunchpoll's phone but she is having a lie down. She has had a nose bleed. Her friends call her Bex and she is here with me. She is slowly dislocating Ms Trunchpoll's right shoulder so I suggest you listen, Maggie.

"I have just uploaded Ms T's complete archive, including tonight's abomination. It is safe in the cloud and a copy will go to Bex's solicitor for safe keeping. Why? All of Bex's family have solicitors. Villains? Well not all of them. I know that my dad is a criminal too, but he is strictly white collar. Bex's dad, you may recall is an extremely violent psychopath who has a thing about nonces, which is beyond ironic. He would not be amused by the videos especially as Ms Trunchpoll has neatly listed the girls' names."

Emily sighed.

"Yes, I know that he is serving life but he has a lot of prison officers on his payroll. And a lot of employees on the outside. You are starting to irritate me now. Tonight never happened. A- levels are approaching and a lot of the girls in our year could do with some extra help. That's not much to ask, is it? No teacher will be harmed."

"Come on Bex, we're done. Don't move until we have left the room, bitch."

Rebecca dismounted and grabbed her blouse and both skirts. Emily kicked Ms Trunchpoll in the head rather ineffectively. Rebecca smirked.

As a parting shot, Emily hissed.

"I am not a virgin and I am not a lesbian. You did not make me come."

Rebecca added ever so quietly, "But she is a shameless slut."

The girls returned to their rooms as usual via the fire escape. Emily wore her blouse but kept it lifted slightly to proudly display her abused bottom. Rebecca was comfortably naked. Their rooms were at the far end of the lower fourth dorm. Rebecca hammered on the fire door and shouted the code word.

"Let us in, you demonic little slappers."

It was nearly lights out and the door opened revealing a fog of smoke. The younger girls were dressed for bed and a few were in bed already but not asleep. Emily and Rebecca smiled at their young charges who largely ignored them or threw some casual insults.

One of the lower fourth's jobs was to maintain the dare register. That evening's dare was a classic in its own right as well as a sub dare, cross referenced to Emily's Big Dare as it was already known.

The lower fourth showers were huge but unheated in the vain hope that copious amounts of water might wash away some of their depravity. Rebecca guided Emily to the showers and gently washed her. Then they went to Emily's room and Emily laid flat on her bed, her pert bottom glowing. Rebecca lit a joint and after taking a long drag handed it to Emily. She then handed Emily two industrial strength painkillers, washed down with a large glass of vodka. Rebecca kissed Emily's divine rump gently and her friend moaned in pain and appreciation.

She was still on an adrenaline high and the pain had not really struck home. There was a gentle knock on the door and Rebecca opened it to reveal Darren, the lanky, spotty night porter. He was holding a stack of towels and a large bag of ice cubes. Darren liked to perv over the girls. He was already hard and Rebecca's striking body made his penis twitch.

"What are you waiting for?" commanded Emily, who had appeared at Rebecca's shoulder.

"Put the towels on the bed and the ice cubes in the sink. Shut the fucking door before we get an audience."

When these tasks had been performed, Emily became even more imperious.

"On your knees, bitch and get his cock out."

Rebecca obeyed and gasped.

"Oh my God, it's enormous."

"Stop complaining slut. I apologise, Darren. Bex has never seen a man's penis before. She has sucked a lot of little cocks. She has a big mouth." Emily leaned over Rebecca's shoulder.

"My word. For once the trollop is right. You are hung like a horse. You will have to make an appointment with my very tight pussy. For fuck's sake Bex, pull back his foreskin and start sucking."

Darren was shocked by Emily's tone and felt sorry for Rebecca for a moment but then forgot as the blonde lowered her head onto his shaft. He closed his eyes and then opened them suddenly as Emily reached round her friend and started stroking his sack.

"Mmm, big balls. You are going to get a stomach full, Bex."

Emily rolled his testicles in her hand squeezing them just hard enough to increase his lust. She then advanced her forefinger and probed Darren's anus.

"Going to come," Daren moaned.

"Quick, grab the bitch's ears and thrust. No, harder and deeper," Emily commanded.

"Don't you love to hear a girl gag?"

Finally, Darren withdrew and Emily checked that Rebecca had swallowed and then peremptorily dismissed the boy.

Rebecca got to her feet and turned angrily. Her face was bright red. She grabbed the bottle of vodka and took a slug. She coughed and exclaimed.

"That was disgusting. Not only the mouth full of spunk but the degrading language. Hen, as we say."

"Oh, Bex. The dirty talk was to get him to come quickly. I am so fucking horny that I need to come right now. For which I need you."

"You have two hands," Rebecca growled.

"Masturbation is a sin and disgusting." Emily replied primly. "For fuck's sake, Bex satisfy me. This night has been so cool. It really hurt but the surrender was magnificent. The pain was sublime. I lied to her. I came really hard and I would have let her fuck me if you had not gone all butch on her. My first time with a woman."

Rebecca snorted.

"Excuse me. I am legally a woman and I have been going down on you since we met."

Emily laughed and pouted.

"I love you so much, Bex. You are half boy and half girl. I am the bitch and I use you. I apologise. You are exquisitely beautiful in your own way and your mind is remarkable. But I am bursting and you need to engage with my pussy."

Rebecca remained impassive.

"You can auction me off if you like. I have a pretty virginal hymen."

"What?" snorted Emily. "So says the girl who has been porked a thousand times."

"Yes," Rebecca continued. "Lots of girls have stretchy hymens which just move out of the way. If you remember I used to have regular virginity tests. Once, I was still full of spunk. In fact, Em you could pass a gynae exam."

"You've checked me out?"

"Of course. I know every inch of your body."

12