Daredevils of St Trinian's Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about bleeding the first time?"

"That's usually due to a dry vagina and a tense pelvic floor."

"Stop teasing," Emily whined. "I do not need to be turned on anymore. Assume the first position."

Rebecca knelt and sat on her feet. With a perfectly straight back and slightly parted legs, Rebecca put her arms out straight before her. With hands above her head, Emily arched her back and fluidly fell backwards until she was able to grip Rebecca's thighs. She continued the movement effortlessly until severely split legs were supported by Rebecca's arms. Emily corrected slightly so her vulva was a centimetre from Rebecca's thin lips.

Emily's head nestled in Rebecca's lap and she gently wrapped her arms around the other girl's lower back. She could have easily placed them on Rebecca's knees and applied the lightest of pressure. Those knees would have spread wide and Rebecca would have lowered Emily so that her tongue could easily find Rebecca's tiny but engorged clit. Rebecca worked out with Emily most days and was, as a result extremely bendy.

They were in Emily's room so Bex's bedroom rules were void but Emily didn't care and she was absolutely desperate to come.

Rebecca inhaled Emily's familiar aroma. She could tell how aroused Emily was by her scent, not to mention the number of secretions covering her swollen labia and running backwards to pool in her anal pucker.

Rebecca never rushed and first lapped up all the cream from Emily's vulva, which was both salty and sharp. Rebecca next slid her tongue across Emily's perineum, clearing the accumulated pool of sap and rimming Emily's anus. Emily started squealing into Rebecca's lower abdomen and thrusting her pelvis forwards and upwards. Sensing that Emily was not up for any more teasing, Rebecca sucked Emily's long clitoral hood between her lips and bit down on to the little treasure inside. Emily came with a little squirt of wee or whatever it was that she fired when she climaxed hard.

Unusually, this single intense orgasm was enough. Emily brought her legs together and rolled off of her buff lover. Emily grinned.

"You're the best Bex. Maybe I should pimp you out to rich lesbians. I'll call you Golden Tongue."

Emily took a long draught of water. Rebecca arranged the bed with a layer of towels. Emily laid down on her front and Rebecca made a sort of nappy full of ice to soothe Emily's bum. Emily fell asleep almost instantly.

Rebecca left her friend and went back to the bathroom. It was dark and silent. She squatted and masturbated to a quick orgasm. Rebecca ran another cold shower and washed away the smell of sex. The icy drops could not clean her mind.

Without bothering to dry, Rebecca padded back to her room and quickly fell into a troubled sleep.

Next morning was Sunday so there was no need to rise early. The endorphins had worn off and Emily was feeling considerably less spunky. Her bum was turning purple and she had difficulty standing. Rebecca allowed the fourth years to tend to Emily and had no shortage of volunteers.

They were instructed severely to behave and not to touch her pussy.

Rebecca did not entirely trust them.

Or Emily.

12