Daredevils of St Trinian's Ch. 03

Story Info
Red lines are seen but still crossed.
4.9k words
4
2.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TUESDAY MAY 22ND

DARE: PROPOSED BY EMILY JONES. PERFORMED BY REBECCA JONES

Ms Trunchpoll was awoken by a gentle tapping noise. She switched on the light and gasped as she saw Rebecca Jones standing at the foot of her bed. She was nude and was holding something long and thin in her left hand. She was tapping it slowly into her right palm.

"Morning, Miss," said Rebecca quietly. "We have unfinished business. Probably better if you get out of bed."

Ms Trunchpolll briefly regretted sleeping nude but at least she could fight standing up. Fully awake now she realised that Rebecca was holding a cane. A rather thick cane. Ms Trunchpoll's pussy flooded as an old fantasy flashed back to her. She was a switch but had never dared try the cane. The humiliation of being caned by a girl would be so humiliating. The fact that the girl was a veritable Amazon just made it better. Ms Trunchpolll rightly guessed that the girl had more to say. Already Rebecca had said more than Ms Trunchpolll could recall.

Rebecca got very close to the teacher. The sexual tension was almost unbearable. Rebecca tapped the curved end of the cane against Ms Trunchpoll's sternum.

"Take it. You should have done me first. It would have been over in seconds and you would have sustained no more than a black eye and a wounded ego. Em could not sit down for a week. She is not good with pain. She has demanded so much cunnilingus that my tongue aches. She isn't gay; she just loves sex. She hasn't been able to go into town either so I have been her boyfriend, so to speak. I don't like wearing a strap on.

"It's all about consent Miss T. I know about your 'girls'. They talk to me. Lots of people do. Might be because I keep confidences. They really enjoy what you do to them. Eventually. It's the bit before eventually that is the problem.

"I owe it to Em to take my punishment. And I am curious. Mostly to see if I can take it. Saturday morning 1 am. Virtually everybody will have gone home for half term. The boiler room. It is soundproof. To make sure we are not disturbed, I will blow Darren, the night porter before we start. Oh, Ms Trunchpolll don't look so shocked. I only allow his penis inside my mouth. I swallow.

"Wear a long T shirt, nothing else. Shower immediately before. I will provide light restraints. Twelve strokes to my bare buttocks. The first six evenly spaced over my globes. The final six to my sit spot. Every two seconds.

"Then you can touch me up. I know that you like bum fun. You can bring one anal toy only. My anus will be clean and empty. Two fingers only in my vagina.

"The safe word is RED. If I say it, stop immediately and untie me. Is that clear?

"And one more thing. Feel free to verbally abuse me but do not use the C word."

Ms Trunchpolll swallowed hard. She had met her nemesis.

"Rebecca. How could I refuse? Can I call you Becky? Of course. But I must be punished too. I also enjoy the pleasure of pain. I have to be honest. Six strokes will be enough and then you can eat me out. And give me a little bum fun at the same time. I will also be clean down there."

It was an unseasonably cold night when the four convened. Only two were aware that it was a dare. Only one new that she had made some adjustments. All three women were wearing plain white T-shirts. All but Rebecca's barely constrained rock-hard nipples. Darren was wearing a T shirt and shorts which failed to conceal his massive erection.

Emily had Darren open the boiler room door and ushered the other two inside. Darren and Emily had been busy. There were two high backed chairs bolted to the floor; one slightly taller than the other. Above each was a very bright light. The rest of the boiler room was in deep shadow.

Emily looked at Ms Trunchpolll and pointed to one of the chairs.

"Sit."

Then she looked at Rebecca.

"Off, and across her knee."

Rebecca peeled off her T shirt and positioned her naked body across the teacher's lap. Ms Trunchpoll ran her fingers gently over Rebecca's cool smooth skin. She parted Rebecca's buttocks and gasped in appreciation as the girl's sphincter relaxed and her young pink anus opened. Ms Trunchpoll vaguely remembered that this meant something bad but the thought passed quickly. She then looked a bit further south to Rebecca's pale clam which was shut tight, hiding the pink flesh within.

The older woman parted the girl's nether lips and took in the tiny pale inner lips and clitoris. She touched the opening to Rebecca's vagina. She was dry as a nun.

"So, this is Bex's famous junk," Ms Trunchpoll purred. "Are you a virgin, Becky?"

"No Miss, "Rebecca whimpered.

"She has three older brothers, who shared her with their mates." Emily cut in. "She was sent here to escape from them. Why do you think Bex never goes home in the holidays?"

"Well, well. Everything seems to have healed up very well."

Ms Trunchpoll reached into her hand bag and withdrew a bottle of lube and an enormous stainless steel butt plug. Rebecca moaned and both Emily and Darren winced as the object was inserted none too gently into Rebecca's anus. Emily pulled down Darren's shorts and started to masturbate him hard and fast. A little stream of fanny batter had reached her right knee.

Rebecca stood up with a startled and pained expression on her face. She felt like she was about to expel the largest turd in history but even the intense colonic cramps would not shift the huge anal. intruder.

Emily released Darren's penis long enough for him to respectfully guide Rebecca over to the tallest chair. He secured her ankles to two chair legs with thick Velcro straps. Darren then placed a piece of thick foam pipe insulation over the top to the chair back and invited Rebecca to bend forward.

"For fuck's sake, Darren. Stop teasing us." Exclaimed Emily. She grabbed Rebecca's ears roughly and forced the taller girl's face against the edge of the chair seat. Darren meanwhile strapped Rebecca's arms to the front chair legs.

"Ms Trunchpoll," Emily simpered. "I have made some slight adjustments. A friend of mine is very skilled at punishment. Too much for my tender bottom I am afraid. He has loaned me a lacquered rattan cane which I think is perfect for Bex's iron buttocks"

Emily opened a long finely engraved box and presented it to Ms Trunchpoll. Within I was a long black lacquered cane with an ornamented handle. It was essentially a square within a circle with sharply defined edges. All of the joints had been sanded off, so that it was a smooth whole. It was considerably heavier than the canes Ms Trunchpoll had wielded before.

Emily had not shown the cane to Rebecca. She felt a fleeting sense of guilt, rapidly overwhelmed by her lust.

Ms Trunchpoll started making some preparatory swishes with the cane close to Rebecca's ears. Rebecca meanwhile tried not to shiver. She felt very cold and her bowels were still cramping.

Emily produced a red marker pen and made a little dot at the top of each of Rebecca's buttocks. Ms Trunchpoll took a big backswing and with a scream like a certain famous tennis player brought the cane down with full force. Rebecca let out a low grunt. Her buttocks rippled rather than wobbled, like a jelly with far too much gelatine in it.

The other two paused to inspect Ms Trunchpoll's handiwork. A white line had appeared on Rebecca's skin as the blood was forced out of the epidermis. The blood soon returned and the skin reddened and slowly swelled.

Emily made another two dots a bit further down and with another scream Ms Trunchpoll joined them. This time Rebecca vocalised.

"Ow, that hurts."

"Well, you shouldn't be such a smart arsed bitch then. You really deserve this."

Two more dots were joined and Rebecca shouted this time.

"I'm sorry, Miss. Please stop."

Emily leaned forward and resting a hand on Rebecca's paraspinal muscles whilst her free hand held the pen, commanded,

"Darren! Take me from behind. No that's my arsehole. You can have that another day. Down a bit. Yes. Jesus. It's fucking enormous. No, don't stop. Ram it in."

The thrashing was supposed to be given in a steady rhythm but the various distractions meant that Rebecca could not anticipate the next stroke. The pain was excruciating and her muscles stood out magnificently as she tried to escape her bounds. Her sweat drenched skin glowed under the harsh artificial lights.

"Emily Jones," declared Ms Trunchpoll. "You are a disgusting slut and need to be punished severely. He is hung like a baboon, though."

"Yes, Miss," agreed Emily to both points. The "Miss" came out as a high-pitched shriek. Darren, showing unexpected imagination had adjusted his penetration so that he gave an extra hard thrust as the cane came down so the tip of his cock slammed into Emily's cervix which was starting to swell. Her uterus was being cannoned upwards and her fallopian tubes were two painful elastic bands.

The pain got progressively worse as the cane advanced over Rebecca's bum. Emily briefly thought of asking Darren to back off a bit but the pleasure was overwhelming.

Finally, the first blow landed on Rebecca's sit spot. The girl's scream was ear splitting. Emily joined in as she came. Darren came soon after.

Ms Trunchpoll settled into a better rhythm and delivered the final strokes mercifully quickly. Stroke ten broke the skin and soon everybody was covered in tiny spots of blood.

Rebecca had screamed herself hoarse and was now sobbing loudly. Ms Trunchpoll pulled off her sweaty T shirt and stood staring at Rebecca's bottom. Her chest heaved and Emily noted that her body was pretty good. A bit too much fake tan perhaps and Emily was ambivalent about the fake tits. Ms Trunchpolll had a small neat black landing strip that stopped well above her huge pierced clit.

Ms Trunchpoll was almost as heavily muscled as Rebecca but Emily sensed that they were more for show than function. Her friend could have delivered the thrashing without breaking a sweat at all. Whilst Rebecca was boyish, Ms Trunchpoll was definitely butch.

The girl and the woman eyed each other; the lust palpable. Each stared at the other's clitoris; extremely stimulated. Emily broke the silence.

"You can punish me another day, Miss. And take me with a strap on even larger than but colder than Darren's cock. We will need a considerably smaller cane though. I am not that brave. Unlike Bex. You made her scream but you did not break her. Yes?"

"Yes," Ms Trunchpoll nodded. "She is a fucking Amazon and I salute her."

Ms Trunchpoll Raised the cane to her nose like a sword.

Meanwhile, Darren was releasing Rebecca and helping her upright. He had taken the pills that Emily had given him without question but now his penis was not happy. He was in the post coital guilt and hyper sensitivity thing but his cock was hard as a rock. His foreskin was incredibly sore but his glans felt numb. As he undid Rebecca's bonds, he kept nudging her with is turgid member. Each time, she recoiled and he apologised; blushing redder and redder.

Eventually he helped Rebecca upright. She was almost broken, just as the boys had broken her a lifetime before. But she had her pride and stood solemnly to attention despite the fire in her behind.

Emily put a studded collar around Rebecca's neck and made her kneel. Then she led her over to the chair where Ms Trunchpoll sat smiling.

Emily manoeuvred Rebecca so that she was lying again over the older woman's knee.

"A deal is a deal," announced Emily solemnly. "Interfere with Bex as you please."

Emily was enjoying this far too much and she chastised herself. A minute later she had grabbed Darren's penis and he was balls deep in her vagina. This time he stood still and she rode him back and forth; getting just the right amount of penetration; balancing depth against pain. Emily came quickly but knew that she has more orgasms to come.

Ms Trunchpoll was mildly concerned about how much of a mess she had made of Rebecca's bottom. She had a new respect for the sultry athlete and was immensely turned on. Rebecca's meagre vulva was still dry but the blood oozing from her bum cheeks was an excellent lubricant and Ms Trunchpoll forced a forefinger into Rebecca's vagina. Rebecca whined pitifully and everybody stopped to look at her; so big and strong but so vulnerable.

Rebecca herself was experiencing some vivid flashbacks and was struggling to stay in contact with reality.

The massive object in Rebecca's anus had pressed her vaginal walls firmly against each other. Ms Trunchpoll remedied that by forcefully ripping the butt plug out of Rebecca's bottom. The skin around Rebecca's pink starfish tore in a hundred places as did much of her anal sphincters. Rebecca fainted and slid off the older woman's knee and hit the floor with a wet smack. Darren quickly checked that Rebecca was still alive but Ms Trunchpoll and Emily were too consumed by lust.

"Looks like I'll have to take over," Emily purred. "Please assume the position over the chair. Bitch."

Ms Trunchpoll glared at the impudent girl but complied and as her ankles and feet were secured, she felt a delicious frisson of fear and excitement.

"Yes, Mistress," she simpered in her best little girl voice.

Emily was also extremely strong and had been practising. The teacher's bottom had a normal amount of fat and wobbled deliciously as the first blow fell. Ms Trunchpoll screamed even louder than Rebecca but Emily remained silent and delivered the thrashing precisely and accurately. The three stipes on Ms Trunchpoll's sit spot were placed exactly five millimetres apart.

By this time Ms Trunchpoll was begging for mercy but had forgotten the safe word. She would not have survived a dozen of the best. She was still blubbering when Emily released the straps and helped Ms Trunchpoll stand up. The older woman moaned deeply as Emily touched her pussy. It was dripping wet.

It was not however Emily's task to release the teacher's sexual tension. Rebecca was now upright but looking miserable. One hand was rubbing her right cheek where it had hit the floor. Her left hand was rubbing her abused bum.

Emily attached a chain to Rebecca's dog collar and yanked hard, pulling her big dumb sex toy over towards the teacher who was also rubbing her bum vigorously and hopping from toe to toe.

"If you would be so kind as to put one foot on the chair Miss, Bex will pleasure you."

Emily yanked the chain.

"Kneel, bitch."

Rebecca complied and the distraction was welcome. The further humiliation was not, as Ms Trunchpoll grabbed Rebecca's hair and thrust her pelvis against the girl's face. Rebecca gently sucked Ms Trunchpoll's huge throbbing clitoris into her mouth. With her top lip she rolled back the hood, making the organ even more sensitive. Ms Trunchpoll had a triangle piercing which went through her labia minora just beneath the clit. By pushing downwards, Rebecca was able to bend the clitoral shaft over the bar of the piercing. This caused the clitoral tip to swell even more.

Ms Trunchpoll was practically howling as Rebecca's tongue worked around her vaginal opening. Withdrawing her tongue, Rebecca sucked the clit between both lips and bit down none too gently. Ms Trunchpoll came loudly and emptied her bladder. Rebecca had anticipated this and shut her mouth but kept perfectly still as she was drenched.

Ms Trunchpoll's legs had gone weak and she sat down hard on the chair. She screamed as she was reminded of what Emily had done to her sit spot.

Silence descended. Emily and Ms Trunchpoll were breathing heavily. Rebecca and Darren were standing next to each other, Rebecca distractedly squeezing Darren's still erect penis.

Ms Trunchpoll took control.

"You, bitch," she shouted, pointing at Emily, "Help me get Rebecca up to my room. She has gone awfully pale again. You boy, clean up down here and do something with your sex pistol."

It was quite an effort manoeuvring Rebecca up the back stairs and all three women were sweating profusely by the time they reached Ms Trunchpoll's little suite. They were greeted by Matron who had been sucking on a large water pipe and was pretty high. She was wearing a fine silk kimono which was at risk of being torn by Matron's enormous nipples.

Emily had never really considered Matron, whose body was usually hidden inside an oversize dark blue uniform. The kimono was very short and Matron had legs like a rugby forward. She had applied oil or moisturiser and the milk chocolate of her skin shone like ganache.

She had been expecting the trio and already had a lot of towels on the bed. She had Rebecca laid face down and then wrinkling her nose sent the other two to the shower. Emily's thighs were virtually sticking together from the thick layer of spunk, squirt and pussy cream. It was a relief to get clean and she did not even mind cleaning Ms Trunchpoll first.

Matron had found a bit of undamaged flesh on Rebecca's bottom and given her an injection of something to help her predicament. She waited with the stoically silent girl until the other two returned, now smelling fragrant.

"Waste of time drying yourselves. Help me get her in to the shower."

Matron removed her kimono revealing a full woman's body. Emily was impressed and thought it a shame that Rebecca was not getting an eyeful too, what with her friend's sexual orientation.

Rebecca was quite confused and incredibly strong. Why Ms Trunchpoll had such a suite was another story. But she had a wet room into which Rebecca was woman handled. It had a seat over which the hapless Amazon was bent. This induced panic in her drugged brain but Ms Trunchpoll and Emily were able to hold her in place as Matron gently washed away the caked blood from her abused bottom. Rebecca moaned pitifully as her buttocks were parted and her serrated arsehole exposed. Matron squirted copious water down the deep hole and inserted three fingers to assess for perforations to the delicate mucosa.

Matron tutted at the lack of response from Rebecca's sphincters. She instructed that the rest of the girl's body be cleaned thoroughly but gently and that she be returned to the bed. There another injection was administered and Rebecca laid flat on her front with a large rolled up pillow under her pelvis and her legs parted. Looking at Rebecca, helpless, spread eagled with her arse in the air, all three onlookers became very wet.

Matron had some professional control and applied a lot of antiseptic cream to the broken skin on Rebecca's buttocks and the torn skin around her anus. Then a large nappy filled with ice was manoeuvred around the poor girl's pelvis.

Matron had stern works for Emily and Ms Trunchpoll. She held the lacquered cane in one hand and the butt plug in the other.

"Was this safe, sane and consensual?" she asked rhetorically. "You went way too far, Frankie. This sort of stuff is for professional pain sluts only. I just hope that you haven't broken the poor girl's arsehole."

Ms Trunchpoll sheepishly indicated that it had been Emily's idea which was true.

"And she is someone who knows what she is talking about? I think not. However Blondie, you can start making amends by eating me out."

Emily blushed.

"I'm sorry matron. I'm not really into girls."

Matron looked from Emily to Rebecca and back.

"I don't really consider Bex to be a girl....more like a eunuch. With a great tongue."

The slap came from behind and made Emily's head spin. Then she was bent over Ms Trunchpoll's knee receiving a fast but thorough spanking.

Taken by surprise both by the sudden change in fortune and the power of Ms Trunchpoll's hand, Emily kicked her legs and squealed but did not otherwise resist. After what seemed an age, it stopped. Emily got to her feet and hopped from foot to foot rubbing her very red buttocks. Ms Trunchpoll pointed to Matron's muff and Emily duly attached her lips to it. The irony of the "switch" from domme to sub was not lost on her but she was unprepared for the sheer sexual thrill. The pain and humiliation made her obscenely wet. Darren had banged her so hard that her clitoris hurt as it swelled.

12