Daredevils of St Trinian's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the enormous amount of cunnilingus that Emily had received she had not really thought about how to do it. Her irrational dislike of vulvas (her own included) did not help. Matron smelt considerably better than Emily had expected and she set about licking here there and everywhere. Matron grabbed her hair and pulled the girl closer making breathing difficult. Emily's beautifully toned body compensated for her appalling technique and soon Matron was humping the girl's face which made Emily sneeze repeatedly. The snot just mixed with that emanating from Matron's vagina.

Emily the submissive slut lapped it all up and swallowed. She was unaware of how high she had lifted her pelvis until Ms Trunchpoll's hot tongue started rimming her pink starfish. Emily loved analingus and started to giggle at the thought of being the meat in the sandwich of a lesbian spit roast.

The exquisite pleasure of the tongue was replaced by something harder and Emily squealed as Ms Trunchpoll thrust a large strap on into the teenager's anus. She gripped Emily's hips hard enough that there would be bruises next morning and rode the girl brutally, deliberately choosing an angle that would hurt and thrusting quick then slow.

Emily was caught in a maelstrom of pain, humiliation, lust and asphyxia. She came and then came again. She guessed that Matron had come by the amount of salty liquid in her mouth. Emily's legs gave out and her unexpected descent onto the mattress dislodged the dildo. Matron was sated and allowed Emily to stay face down, sobbing gently, actually feeling like a slut.

Suddenly, Emily was grabbed by the hair and thrown onto the floor. A large clump of blonde hair remained in Ms Trunchpoll's grip.

Ms Trunchpoll kicked Emily efficiently in one of her kidneys and bellowed at the girl.

Emily, winded, struggled to her feet and looked for some clothing to put on. There was none available.

"Go to your room, cunt." Commanded Ms Trunchpoll.

"Yes, Mistress," Emily whimpered. "What about Bex?"

"She is another one of my bitches now. I own her and will do with her as I please."

Ms Trunchpoll was in fact not nearly as cocky as she sounded. She had gone way too far and Rebecca's father was a certified Scottish psychopath. Putting a slow painful death to one side there was the matter of not going too far again versus finding a country where going too far was possible for a price. And there were plenty where a public-school teacher could find gainful employment. Ms Trunchpoll sighed, realising that she would never get the opportunity again to go too far with a wealthy, educated white girl.

"All cats are grey in the dark," she said out loud as she got in bed and assimilated herself against Rebecca's amazing unconscious body.

Matron came back in the morning. Rebecca was rousable but confused. This was good and Matron jabbed her in her glutes again. She inspected Rebecca's wounds again and tutted. Parting Rebecca's buttock there was a dark red hole where Rebecca's pink starfish should be. Fortunately, however, there was a little bit of movement. Matron enjoyed applying ointment rather more than was professionally acceptable, especially that applied to the girl's anus.

Matron had brought her colonic irrigator, reasoning that the longer Rebecca waited before doing a poo, the better. Matron decided that Rebecca should stay where she was until a little later. Ms Trunchpoll was hungover and as guilty as someone with a minimal conscience could manage. She did not relish encountering the wrath of Rebecca's psychopathical father. It was widely rumoured that each of the boys who had buggered Rebecca senseless had forfeited their foreskin and a testicle. No anaesthetic.

By lunch time Rebecca was, if not better then keen to vacate Ms Trunchpoll's bed. She allowed the teacher to take her to the wet room but insisted on showering alone. She smelt disgusting. The cold water stung terribly but helped clear her head. Unashamedly Rebecca did a wee in the shower. Her urine was super concentrated and reminded her how thirsty she was. Rebecca bit her tongue as she rubbed her wounds as hard as possible. She was shocked to be able to fit three fingers easily into her own anus. She clenched her pelvic floor hard and they popped out. She could only get two back in which was progress although the pain from the multiple anal fissures made her feel faint. The water draining away turned pink.

Rebecca dried herself off and announced her departure for her own room. No, she did not need any help climbing the stairs. No, she did not need to borrow anything to wear. Nudity was fine. Rebecca did however, help herself to some of Matron's tablets, arse ointment and antiseptic cream. She also took one of Ms Trunchpoll's stainless steel butt plugs; a normal sized one.

When Rebecca got to her room she flopped on to the bed and feeling safe, had a little cry. She was not one for self-pity. She was very hungry and thirsty but wanted to keep her innards as quiet as possible. Rebecca settled for a large bottle of full sugar fizz, a couple of protein bars, quite a few tablets and a slug of vodka.

There was a quiet knocking on the door. Emily had already left to catch her flight to the sun. Virtually the whole school had left for half term apart for a few foreign girls whose families were too parsimonious to fly them home for such a short time.

"Come in," growled Rebecca trying not to sound excessively fierce. Four members of the lower fourth fell in to the room and open mouthed pointed at Rebecca's bare bum.

"Oh, Bex." They exclaimed in unison.

Rebecca explained what had happened as a sex game gone wrong. Being the lower fourth, full details were expected and were consumed avidly. By the time their class mates returned the story would have been amplified and embellished to a degree that would even make Rebecca blush.

They were in Rebecca's mind good girls and she accepted their suggestion to move her bed into their dorm where they could keep an eye on her and tend to her wounds. This they did with more enthusiasm than skill. Rebecca was worshipped for the next week.

Rebecca taught the lower fourth girls how to insert the anal trainer as she had renamed the butt plug. Rebecca had a knack for making things like nudity and female anatomy non-sexual. They then had to time how long Rebecca could walk around before the thing fell out and hit the floor with a clang. The time rapidly extended and there was much celebration when Rebecca emitted her first fart and even more at her first formed stool. She did not inform any of the teachers or Matron.

Most of the teachers, being relatively impecunious stayed at the school for half term but had as little contact with the students as possible. Rebecca was the only prefect around and was effectively in charge of the school. She did not let the 'inconvenience at my rear end,' as she referred to it interfere too much. The school had a tradition of tolerating bad behaviour and Rebecca did her bit in allowing her younger peers to express themselves in ways that would shock polite society. Rebecca was especially conscientious and nobody got seriously hurt.

The twenty or so students were allowed to dress as they pleased. Rebecca's uniform was a series of T-shirts and vests that did not quite cover her bottom but allowed it to heal quicker. Nobody cared that her front bottom was also on show. Apart from the janitors/ odd job men/ fences/ dealers; Pervy Pete and Donkey Dong Darren (Emily's nickname for him). Rebecca had quiet words with both about sexist remarks. Darren was simple but sweet and genuinely liked Rebecca, so was no trouble at all.

Then there was Pete who was a lot older than Darren and a poor influence.

Rebecca had been taught self-defence by a venerable Chinese gentleman employed by her father, who could have come from Kung Fu movie central casting. Rebecca was happy to pass on her knowledge to the younger girls.

One mantra was "Hard to soft," and when Pervy Pete tried to cop a feel in front of several young but not exactly naïve girls, Rebecca connected her hard knee to Pete's soft testicles. Followed by her hard fists to his soft kidneys. No words were exchanged but the message was clear; another of Mr Tan's mantras. Lessons were learnt.

12