Darejani Pt. 04

Story Info
Some difficult times, but our growing love wins out.
11.7k words
4.77
4.6k
6

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dar and I continued to grow ever closer. The more time we had together, the more we learned about each other, and we were compatible on so many things. We liked a lot of the same music, which surprised me. I was an old time rock and roll fan, mostly of the 60s and 70s, and I didn't think she had much exposure to that kind of music. I figured her father wouldn't allow it. But she used headphones in the house and listened to what she wanted without him being aware. I also introduced her to classical music also and we went to a couple of concerts at Lincoln Center. She introduced me to classical Persian music, which I actually liked a lot.

She got into baseball with me, becoming a fellow Yankees fan. When April came around, we went to two or three games a month, and she loved it. Football, however, totally mystified her. No matter how many times I tried to explain it, she just couldn't get it. Sometimes we'd get together with my friends to watch games, and some of their girlfriends/wives would watch with us, but Dar and a couple of others would spend the time talking about whatever.

In November, two weeks before Thanksgiving, we had a wedding of one of my cousins to go to. Aside from my parents and one aunt and uncle, Dar still hadn't met my extended family, and the closer the date came, the more nervous she got at the prospect of meeting a couple of dozen of my relatives. The wedding was on a Saturday night, and the night before, after work, she went to get her hair done. "I have to make a good impression on your family, Mickey."

"Just being yourself will make a great impression. I love you, so they'll love you too. You're the sweetest woman there is, honey." I held her tightly in my arms, and she felt great, as always. But she pushed away and said "I have to go before they get ready to close. Can you call for dinner? I'll be back around 8:30."

So about 7:30 I called our favorite Italian place and ordered dinner, and just waited for both Dar and the food, watching the tube. Food came, then 8:30, then 9 and no Darejani. Ten after, I was getting annoyed and worried. Finally at 9:15 she came in, and it was like I was looking at a whole new person. Gone was the long, straight hair, thick and silky, that I loved to play with. "I'm sorry I'm so late, Mickey, baby. But tell me, what do you think?"

Her hair was cut much shorter and it was up around her head in a sophisticated style. It was sexy and sassy at the same time. My love had changed, from a beautiful girl to become a stunning woman. My annoyance at her for being so late was completely gone. My hunger for dinner was also gone. The only hunger I had now was for her.

"Mickey, you're not saying anything."

I stood in front of her and said "Come with me."

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. "Mickey, wait, what about our dinner?"

"We'll heat it up later. Right now, there's only one thing I want to devour. You."

"You like my hair?"

"I love it. You're gorgeous. You look incredible." I kissed her as we stood by the bed, a long, slow, deep and hungry kiss. We melted into each other as we stripped off our clothes. Naked, she looked even better. My cock was between us, rubbing on her tummy.

"Oh, Mickey, you make me feel so desired and desirable. Your cock is so warm on my skin. Sit down, baby."

I sat on the edge of the bed and Dar sunk to her knees, never breaking eye contact with me. It was as if another woman was seducing me, and her new style gave her an air of confidence that was a huge turn on. Her tongue snaked out from her lips and tickled my cock, slithering all over me from tip to base, up and down, all over my turgid member. I moaned in blissful pleasure, and I never took my eyes off of her. My cock felt like it wanted to burst from its skin; that's how hard my blood was pulsing. Dar alternated between using her tongue in a wicked, nasty manner and covering me with gentle, tender kisses. The contrast was driving me crazy and my cock throbbed with my desire for her.

Dar pushed me back so I was lying on the bed with my legs dangling over at my knees. She rose up slowly, her hand holding my cock firmly, and climbed up on the bed. She was on her knees and maneuvered herself so her pussy, warm and slick, was right on the head. Dar then slowly engulfed my dick in her wonderfully warm and wet channel. We both moaned as my hands found her slender hips, guiding her down until all I could see was our pubic hair tangled together. I took her hands in my own and our fingers entwined as Dar rocked her hips gently forward and back. Her small breasts shook a little with every movement of her body and I was moving my hips in time with hers. We were conjoined in love and lust, in need and in desire. It felt beautiful and it looked even better. We were both grunting and our bodies were both shining in sexual perspiration.

"Dar, I'm getting close..."

"So am I, Mickey. Let yourself go, my love, Cum in me, share your warmth with me." Dar gave me a hard squeeze, her eyes and lips opened wide and we shared an incredible orgasm. She kept milking me with her pussy, drawing all my essence into her core. When it was finally over, she let herself fall forward and we shared many, many kisses big and small, sexy and sweet.

"My love, you're stunning. I can't believe your transformation. Like you grew up into a woman overnight."

"You're so good for my ego, Mickey. So good for me, period. But I have one question for you."

"Anything, my darling Dar."

"Can we eat? I'm starving."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day we took it easy. We had to be at the synagogue at 5 for some pictures, then the ceremony at 6 and the reception right after in they catering room in the temple. But the dress Dar wanted to wear was at her mother's home so we had to be there by 3 to give her time to get dressed and put her makeup on, which meant I had to be dressed by 2. It was going to be a long day in my suit.

We got to her mom's house a little before 3. When we went inside, Mrs. Attar looked less than happy to see us. She looked downright distraught. "Mother, what's the matter?" Dar said, her voice full with concern.

Softly she said "Your brother is here. And he's being a complete nightmare."

Then we heard him, yelling about something. I hadn't met him yet and I already didn't like him.

Dar yelled "Mehdi, what's the matter? Why are you carrying on?"

He was upstairs, and it sounded like he was tearing a room apart. Mrs. Attar said "He's convinced I'm hiding his father's watch, the gold Rolex, and he want's it. Probably to sell it."

"Mother, do you know where it is?"

"Of course I do. He took it when papa died, but he doesn't remember. He's been in trouble so many times with the hoodlums and he's forgotten that he sold it already. I don't know what I'm going to do with him."

Just then he came storming down the stairs, if a pipsqueak can "storm". He was about 5'5" and weighed maybe 140 pounds dripping wet. He had an incongruous thick moustache that just looked ridiculous on him. I wasn't impressed.

I offered my hand anyway and he just stared at me with hate in his eyes. "So you're the Jew my sister is screwing. Bad enough she shames our family, but with a Zionist!"

Dar was having none of it. "Mehdi, you're shaming us, not me. You won't work or go to school. You hang around with bums and you try to get Mama to pay while you do nothing. Don't tell me about shame!"

He then said something to her in Farsi that I didn't understand, but both Dar and her mother paled. Dar ran upstairs crying, and I went to follow her but Mrs. Attar held me back. "Let her be for a few minutes, Mickey. She'll be ok. What my son said means nothing" she said with contempt as she stared at her son like he was a bug.

"What did he say to her?" I asked. Mrs. Attar wouldn't tell me.

But Mehdi did. "I called her a cheap whore, living with a Jew. Because that's what she is!"

I was usually slow to anger. He could say whatever he wanted about me. But not about Dar. Not in front of me. I took off my jacket and loosened my tie.

Mrs. Attar said "Please Mickey, don't hit him. Please" she implored.

I said "I'm not going to hit him, I promise." But I wasn't going to let him say that to the love of my life. I stood in front of him, looking down. I was a good six inches taller than he was and I had about 50 pounds on him. "Listen to me, Mehdi. I don't really give a damn about your thoughts about Jews or Zionism, or pretty much anything in the world. But that doesn't apply to your sister. I love her more than anything, and you do NOT get to talk to her that way." I grabbed him by his collar and shook him like a dead leaf on a tree. "You don't have to like me, and you don't have to respect me. But you'd better believe you're going to respect Darejani and you're going to respect your mother. Understand?"

He looked at me with terror and hate. "It's none of your business! Let go of me!"

"Apologize to your mother, and then your sister. I'm going to keep shaking you until you do." And I did. I rattled him back and forth, but I didn't hit him, much as I wanted to.

Finally he said to his mother "Sorry." He didn't mean it, but it was enough.

"Now Darejani. Apologize." I called for her. "Dar, come here please, honey."

She appeared at the top of the stairs, and her eyes shone wide when she saw me shaking her brother. He managed to croak "Sorry" to Dar and then I let him go. I then whispered in his ear "If you ever have a nasty word for either your sister or your mother, I won't be so nice to you. Bet on that." He looked at me and could see I was dead serious. He sulked off, disappearing down into their basement, where he obviously stayed.

Mrs. Attar took my hand and said "Thank you, Mickey. Your parents raised you well. I don't care that you're Jewish. I wouldn't care if you were from Mars. You're perfect for my daughter, and that's all that matters to me." She had a tear in her eye.

"You don't need to thank me, Mrs. Attar. I love Darejani very much. I'd do anything for her or to protect her. That's how we met, after all."

She smiled and hugged me. "You're a gentleman, Mickey. Thank goodness Darejani found you. She's very lucky."

"No, Mrs. Attar. I'm the lucky one. She's the best thing to ever happen to me. So thank you for raising such a wonderful woman. And she's beautiful as well."

She smiled again. "She is beautiful, isn't she. I didn't even say anything about her hair! When did she do that?"

"Last night. Stunning, isn't she?"

"I have to go upstairs and see her. Wait until she's dressed, Mickey. You won't believe your eyes!" And she went upstairs, leaving me alone in the living room. Now I had to cool down. I fixed my tie, but kept the jacket off.

About 20 minutes later, Mrs. Attar came downstairs, beaming. "Wait until you see her! I may be biased, but she is so lovely!" She went into the kitchen and returned a moment later with a glass of water for me. I needed it.

When Dar came downstairs, I had to put the glass down. I thought, this girl is full of surprises, and her mother was right; I couldn't believe my eyes.

She wore a full length gold gown of viscose and it had a floral pattern inlaid in the same color. It clung to her like skin, but she moved so easily in it. There was a long slit up the leg to her mid thigh and she had on gold strappy sandals with at least a 3 inch heel. I had no idea what to say.

"I think Mickey is speechless, my dear."

"I think I've shocked him too many nights in a row. He had to deal with my new hair style last night, and now this dress. Say something, my love."

After a few seconds of taking her in, I said "Dar, my darling...you're magnificent. I thought you were stunning last night, but I was wrong. NOW I'm stunned. You're the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I am not" she smiled shyly, but she was clearly pleased. Her mother was nearly as pleased, because she could see just how much I really did adore her daughter. "You're biased."

"That's just what your mother said about how she felt about you. My love, sure I'm biased about you. I can't deny that. But you are even objectively one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, and I've lived in New York all my life." I stepped to her and rested my right hand on her cheek, and I stared into those magnificent brown pools. "But something isn't right...That neckless. It's not right."

She looked confused and concerned. She had on a simple thin gold chain with a small pendant. "What's wrong with it, Mickey?"

"It's not this" and I withdrew a long box from inside my jacket. "I guess this is yours. It's certainly not for me."

She opened the box and went wide-eyed. Inside was a slightly thicker neckless with a gold heart with small diamonds all around. It was the first piece of jewelry I bought her, and it wasn't going to be the last. But the first is always special.

"Mickey, my love, Now I'm speechless. It's lovely. I love it. And I love you!" And for the first time in front of her mother, she went into my arms and kissed me, not a little peck on the lips, but a full blown lovers kiss. I couldn't resist kissing her back, not that I wanted to. Kissing Darejani was always like entering the warmest, most comforting environment. She brought about a sense of perfect peace to my heart.

Mrs. Attar cleared her throat, reminding us we weren't alone there. But she was beaming. Like just about any mother, she loved see her child so happy and adored, and I adored Dar. "I know you have to get going in a few minutes, but I'd love to get a few pictures of you both, please. And I'd also like you to come here after the wedding and sleep here instead of driving all the way back to Manhattan. It's too far so late at night, and Mickey might have a few drinks. You can sleep together in Darejani's room; I won't mind."

Dar and I looked at each other uncertainly. "Mother," Dar said, "are you sure you won't be offended if we spend the night in the same bed? And what about Mehdi? He'll go crazy if he finds out."

Mrs. Attar said "Don't worry about your brother. He won't be here tonight; he rarely spends the night. He stays out with his 'friends', talking about how unfair the world is, how great the old women running Iran are and how they're going to go back some day to join the revolution. They're all talk. They don't hold jobs. I'm so frustrated with him, but you have nothing to worry about from him. Please, stay the night. It would make me so happy."

I looked at Dar again; it was up to her. She said "I think we should Mickey. We're only ten minutes from the synagogue here, and it will be much safer than driving all the way back into the city. OK?"

"Sure," I said. "It sounds much safer. As long as you won't object, Mrs. Attar. If you want, I can even sleep on the couch."

"No, Mickey. That's not necessary. You make my daughter so happy. That's all that matters to me."

So we took some pictures and what had started out as a difficult situation ended up being a nice afternoon. And we went off to my cousin's wedding.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We got to the temple in plenty of time for pictures, and I insisted Darejani be included, though she tried to resist. She was the major part of my life and my family needed to get used to it.

My cousins all hit it off with her. I was told at least a half dozen times by them how sweet and lovely she was, and in that dress she stood out from the crowd, almost overshadowing my cousin Cynthia, the bride. My father and my uncles were enchanted. She made a great impression.

Except with my mother and my aunts. I love my mom, I love my aunts, but when they get together, they're like a pack of hyenas looking for weak prey. Mom was polite but cool, and my two aunts, her sister and my dad's sister, took their cues from mom. I don't think the dress helped; I mean, she drew a lot of attention in it. I was angry at my mom. She wasn't even trying to get to know the woman I loved.

We had a great time. As I said, everyone else was very nice to her. We danced a lot, the food was excellent and we laughed together and with my family. It was a fun party.

Until about 1AM, after dessert had been served. We were getting ready to go and we went to say goodnight to my mother and my aunts, who were sitting together and chatting, facing away from us. As we got close, we heard my mom talking. "I really don't know what he see's in her. Maybe it's just sex. But I mean really, she's nothing compared to Jan. Why he would go out with an Iranian, an enemy of this country, is beyond me."

I looked at Dar and she was ready to fall apart in tears. She ran off in the direction of the ladies room and I turned to my mother, furious. "Mom! How could you say that? What the hell is wrong with you, with all three of you?" I turned to storm off and go to Darejani when mom called to me "Mickey, wait! Don't go. She'll never last. I'm just trying to protect you! You'll see, she'll hurt you eventually!" I didn't say another word, I just went to help Dar.

I ran into my dad on the way and he could see the rage in my eyes. "Mickey, what's wrong? Where's Darejani?"

"Ask your wife what's wrong. I don't think you'll be seeing me for a while, dad. I'm sorry, but until mom changes, I'm not coming to you anymore." I left him looking bewildered. I heard later on from my cousin Jeff they had a pretty loud argument after that. But that wasn't my concern right then.

I asked my cousin Rita to go into the ladies lounge and see if Dar was in there, and to let her know I was outside the door, waiting for her. A couple of minutes later, Rita came out and told me Dar was crying and didn't want to see me. She also told me no one else was in there and she'd watch the door if I wanted to go in there. So that's what I did, thanking Rita.

It was a little weird being in the ladies lounge. It looks nothing at all like the men's room. Dar sat at a makeup mirror, and hers was running all down her face. Her makeup was a mess, and yet she still was so beautiful to me. "Go away, Mickey. We shouldn't be together. Your mother will never accept me and I won't come between you." She kept sniffing back tears while she said that. My heart broke, not over losing her; I wasn't going anywhere without her. I hurt for her, for the hurt she endured, It was like a knife in my chest.

"Dar, my darling, listen to me. Look at me." She looked at me, not directly, but through our reflections in the mirror. So beautiful, I thought. "My mom's problems are just that, her problems. I can't control what she thinks, but I don't give a damn what she thinks. The only thing that matters is what you and I think and feel. I don't give a damn what mom said, except for how it hurt you. I love you, honey. More than anything. If mom won't accept it, won't come around, then she's not going to be seeing me much. It was one thing that she still is hung up about Jan. But she crossed over into bigotry, something I thought I'd never hear from her. But forget that right now. All that matters is we love each other."

"Mickey, she's just going to make life impossible for us. For you. I can't do that, I can't make you choose."

"Dar, can we talk about this in the car, or at your mom's house? It's a little weird for me in here, and my cousin Rita is guarding the door. I'm sure there's a half dozen women wanting to get in here to relieve themselves before going home. Please?"

She got up and we left and sure enough there were four women waiting to get in. God bless Rita, my sweet, tough cousin. She gave Dar a kiss and told how happy she was to meet her and hoped she'd see us again very soon. When we walked away I told Dar "See? That's how my family usually is. I can't explain my mom right now. Just know almost all the rest absolutely adored you. More important, I love you deeply. With all my heart. And that's all that matters."