Darejani Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost tempted to suggest we skip dinner, but truthfully, we were both very hungry. We went to a seafood restaurant around the corner from our apartment (our home; I loved thinking of it as ours), during which we held hands as much as possible, her ring glittering in the soft light. At some point, she slipped off her shoe and I felt her toes rubbing up my leg. I looked at Dar and she had this playful, naughty look. Those toes worked their way up my leg until they reached my lap, where they paused to place gentle pressure right against my cock. There was only so much I could take of that, and my cock was responding as Dar hoped. I was trying to eat my salad as her toes moved up and down in my crotch, which was making concentrating on anything else very difficult. "Honey," I whispered, "what are you doing?"

"I'm teasing my fiancé" she said in a very innocent voice. She kept eating her salad as if nothing was amiss. "Fiance, I love the sound of that word. I love my ring. But most of all, I love you, Mickey." And she just stopped her teasing. Thankfully, or I might have had a very embarrassing problem to deal with when we left.

After dinner, when we got to our apartment, Dar kissed me and whispered "I'm going to run a bath for you. Don't get undressed though. Wait for me."

So I just waited a few minutes in the bedroom while Dar went into the bathroom and started the bath, getting the temperature nice and warm, but not too hot. She then came and undressed me as we shared small, soft kisses. I tried to take off her clothes as well, but she stopped me. "Tonight is all about you, my love."

When I was naked Dar led me by my hand to the bathroom and guided me into the tub. She said "Go relax for a few minutes and I'll be right back" as she gave me a gentle kiss.

I sat in the tub, thinking I could get used to this treatment. As I was mellowing out, Dar came into the bathroom with a glass of white wine for me, wearing this short black silk robe that came just about two inches past her ass. Her slender brown legs were so graceful and she knelt by the side of the tub. I sipped my wine and she proceeded to take a large loofah sponge and added a generous amount of a liquid soap she loved to use on herself. She then used the loofah on my chest, shoulders and neck, then to my back, and working her way down my body to my legs. Her final stop was my crotch, but first she shed the robe, exposing her petite and sensuous body to me. She then used the sponge to wash my thighs my balls and below, and then my cock, which was fully extended. She wrapped the loofah around me and I moaned as I leaned further down in the tub.

"Dar, that feels heavenly."

"Shhhh, just relax and enjoy. Let me take care of you, my love."

I just stayed as quiet as I could. Her hand with the sponge slid up and down my dick, the soap making for a very nice lubricant. She knelt up higher to get a better angle and her small tits were almost at my lips, her nipples hard and thick. She kept her hand moving faster and then faster still. I was moaning non-stop as Dar jerked my cock, squeezing right around the head. The water was splashing, my hips were shaking, and I came as hard as I ever have, filling the sponge with my load. Dar kept milking me until my spasms ceased, and I just settled into the cooling water with a long deep exhale. "Dar. My darling. That was amazing. You never cease to surprise me. I think you have a lot more experience with men than you admit" I teased her.

"I'll never tell" she said simply with an enigmatic smile. She helped me stand safely and then we both took a quick shower together. We wanted to get in bed to finish celebrating properly.

Since we both went to bed naked (not something we usually do) getting aroused for each other didn't take long at all. In no time we were embracing and kissing, and our hands were exploring each other. I was hard, quickly. And I could smell her arousal as well as feel it. I turned Dar on her side facing away.

"Mickey, I-"

"Now it's your turn to shh and for me to take care of you. So you relax now." So that's what she did, letting me take good care of my fiancé.

I kissed the back of her head and her neck, and Dar mewled as her body relaxed. Then I nibbled in the crook of where her neck meets her shoulder and she squirmed around as I touched her arm with my upper hand while the hand under Dar's body was caressing her tummy. Her round, soft ass was rubbing back against me and it was making me want her like I was desperate. I reached lower with my upper hand and touched her around her thighs and tummy, but I avoided her pussy which just frustrated her and her burning need.

"Mickey, if you don't touch me I'm going to scream. Then maybe some nice handsome police officer can take care of me!"

"You wouldn't dare" I said as I nibbled on her earlobe.

"I was burning up when I had you in the tub. It's so much worse since then."

"I can't let you suffer like that, I guess" I said as I touched her clit firmly with my fingertips. Dar went off like a rocket. She reached back and dug her nails into my ass as she cried out from relief. But that was just her appetizer.

I pulled her over so she was on her back and I rolled on top. We kept kissing passionately as I pushed her legs apart and put her ankles on my shoulders. After rubbing the head over her folds a few times, sharing her wetness with me, I pushed into her pussy nice and slow. Entering Dar's body was always the most exquisite sensation imaginable. It was like slipping into a warm bath in or being wrapped in a warm blanket. With her legs up like that, I was able to get a little deeper inside her pussy than usual. Dar stroked my cheek with her fingers, and we looked deep into each others eyes. She held up her hand with her new ring and we both could see the soft light in the room refracted by the many facets of the stone.

"This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Mickey. Besides you, my love."

"It doesn't even compare with your beauty, darling. It's a bauble next to you."

Her nails scraped through the hairs on my chest, flicking on my nipples, sending a throb through my body into my cock. I twitched inside her warm, tight pussy and Dar went through a series of small, intense orgasms. "Harder, Mickey. I want to explode, like only you can make me."

I reached under her and lifted her ass a bit so I could drive my dick into her a little harder. I mashed the root of my cock into her clit and she came, hard and loud. Her legs tensed up around the sides of my neck and then I came too, a wonderfully powerful climax that sent my sperm deep into her cervix. Dar's legs relaxed, went down to my hips, and I laid on top of her, kissing her delightful lips over and over. "You're the love of my life" I whispered.

"And you're mine. My forever love" Dar whispered back. "We're gong to grow very old together."

I could feel it. I knew she was right. And I wanted nothing more than to become little old people together.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I had a very difficult discussion the next day at work. Henry, who'd been my mentor when I first went to work at the magazine, who had become my good friend and career guide, and who had introduced me to Jan, had been distant from me the last couple of months. He and Jan we close friends from college and he spoke to her often. She was hurting over our breakup and he hurt for her. I had to tell him about my engagement to Dar so he didn't hear about it through the company grapevine.

I knocked on his door and he waved me in. "Hey Mickey. How's it going?"

"Good, thanks. Listen, Henry, I have something to tell you, and I don't know how you're going to feel about it. Darejani and I are getting married. We got engaged over the weekend, and I gave her a ring last night."

Henry looked at me with a blank expression. "After less than three months. You were with Jan for two years and you never asked her to move in together."

"It's been more than three months, Henry. It's really been over six years. I never really stopped loving her from when we were together in high school. I just never thought we could find each other. I also thought her father had married her off. I know you feel betrayed in some way. It bothers me, but I can't help that you feel this way. I'm more worried how Jan will take it when she hears."

"So now you give a shit about Jan's feelings? She's been a wreck since you walked out on her. And I'm not going to be the one to hurt her more. You need to tell her. Don't chicken shit your way out of this and ask me to do your dirty work. You tell her, and do it this week. And Mickey? You and I are no longer friends, and I'm not bringing you up the corporate ladder with me. Go latch on to someone else's coattails."

I didn't even say goodbye, I just went to walk out. "Oh, and by the way, Mickey" he called to me. "Either you or Darejani are going to have to find a new job. Corporate policy prohibits married people from working in the same company."

Shit. I had no idea; it wasn't a problem when I was with Jan. It was going to be a problem once we married. At least we had time to consider our options. We hadn't set a date yet; we'd just gotten engaged. And Henry was right; it was my responsibility to break the news to Jan. Anything else would be cowardly.

I called Dar at her desk, and after she told me how everyone made a fuss about her ring, I told her I had to call Jan and arrange to meet her after work one night this week, and why.

"I understand, Mickey" she said in a subdued voice. "It's the decent way to handle it. I can't say I like the idea, but I trust you. Just be as gentle with her as you can."

"I will. I love you, honey."

I called Jan at work. She seemed glad to hear from me but wary at the same time. I told her we should talk, in person, preferably tomorrow night. "Why not tonight? I've got no plans" she said, her words like little daggers thrown at me. "I know you've got bad news for me, and I just want it over with. So tonight, or don't bother. And don't bring her with you" she spat. "The usual place, at 6."

So I met her at the bar we frequented when we were a couple. I was there first so I got us a table in the back, where it was relatively quiet. Jan got there at 10 after, and I waved to her.

Jan sat down giving me a very cold glance. "Get me a...oh, you know what I drink. Or have you forgotten?"

"No, Jan, I remember. It hasn't been that long." I ordered her a vodka martini and I got a double scotch. I could have used two of them. At least.

After sipping our drinks Jan said "So, Mickey, when's the big day?"

"What do you mean, Jan?"

"What, do you think I'm stupid? You're going to marry that mousy little Muslim. That's why we're here, right? You're not dumping her and coming back to me, are you?"

"Jan, I know you have every right to feel hurt. I feel terrible that I've hurt you so, but don't be insulting. And I've never known you to be any sort of bigot. It's not attractive on you."

"I don't give a damn how you feel about it. It can't be anywhere close to how I've been feeling for months now. So, tell me what I already know."

"Jan, Darejani and I are getting married. We haven't set a date yet. I don't expect you to be happy for us. I don't expect you to be anything but bitter. The only think I'm asking is for you to find a way to move on with your own life. There are a lot of good men out there."

"I don't think I'm up to trusting anyone these days." Then her expression changed and her tone softened. "Mickey, are you certain about marrying her? There's no chance for us being together again? I'm sorry about that ugly remark I made. I don't care if she's Muslim or Shinto or whatever. I'm hurting. But if we could try again, I think you'd find I'm capable of changing for you." In a quieter voice: "I could even start doing some of those things in bed you wanted us to do. Play some games. I'd do it for you." She took my hand and used her middle finger to caress my palm.

"Jan, it's not that. It wouldn't matter. I've been in love with Darejani for years. I don't want to get too deep into details, but she's always been The One. I'm sorry. I love you, Jan, but it isn't going to happen."

"Go to hell, Mickey" she said as she got up and walked out. That was the last time I talked to her or saw her. I heard through mutual acquaintances years later she did get married, two kids, house in Westchester. I'm happy for her.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friday night at my parents went great. Dad and I went into the living room after dinner and mom and Dar had time to talk alone. He and I watched some hockey while mom and Dar sat in the kitchen talking over tea and cake. When they came out they were all smiles and a big hug. I felt good about them, finally.

On the ride home Dar was kind of quiet. I was curious as hell. "So, what did you two talk about? If you want to talk about it."

She had a small, smug smile, like she knew an inside joke that I wasn't in on. "We talked about you. And that's all I'm going to tell you. Women stuff, you know."

Great. I didn't consider that the only thing worse for me than my fiancé and my mother hating each other was them loving each other. I laughed to myself, I'm in trouble now.

"Oh one thing. We're going there for Thanksgiving, and she wants us to bring my mother. Make it a real family meeting."

"What about your brother? Mom knows about him."

"I'm not inviting him. Can you imagine him in your parents home? Disaster."

I couldn't disagree. I'd met him, and based on what he believed, I wouldn't want him in my parents home. Still, it just felt wrong.

Thanksgiving went well, Yasmin and my mom hit it off and started making plans for mine and Dar's wedding...without much input from either of us. As far as I was concerned, I didn't care too much; just tell me where to show up and when, and let me invite my friends, and I was good to go. But I know Dar wanted her own wedding her way. Her mother was paying for it. We had agreed the only way it could work was with a civil ceremony, and we could have elements of both our cultures at the reception.

Chanukah came two days after Christmas that year. We all went back to my parents for brisket and potato pancakes, Dar and Yasmin met some of my other relatives who stopped by, and it was just a fun night. My parents got us a new cookware set, which we needed, and Yasmin got us a lovely serving platter. We got my parents tickets to a Broadway show and we gave Yasmin a porcelain tea set.

When we got home, we gave each other gifts in private. We lit a bunch of candles in our bedroom and I sat on the bed in my briefs while Dar sat across from me in a black satin nightie with spaghetti straps. Her thick nipples were standing up against the slinky material. We traded gifts and shared a loving kiss. Dar opened hers first, a large box that held a camel colored wool coat, almost ankle length. I opened my small box and it held a gold Hebrew letter Chai which is also the Jewish symbol for "To Life" on a gold chain.

"Dar...my love, it's beautiful. Really. I love it, I love you."

She beamed at me and told me "And I love my new coat. Warm and stylish. I love it and I love you." She leaned close to me and we kissed again. And we kept kissing, mixing them up, little pecks, short and tender, big and deep and passionate. We were both incredibly excited.

Dar told me to stand next to the bed. She crawled over to where I stood. She reeked sexuality as she moved cat-like, very seductive. Dar, at the edge of the bed, on her knees and bent at the waist, pulled down my briefs quickly and my cock sprang up in front of her face. "Look, my favorite treat. Do you taste as good as you look?" Her tongue poked out and gave my cock and nice, long, slow lick. "Mmmm tastes even better!" and Dar started licking and kissing my cock all over.

I watched her but at various times I had to close my eyes and just melt into the delightful sensations leading from the tip of my dick to travel all through my body. Dar gave great blowjobs because she really enjoyed it, but most of all, because she did it with love. Love for me. I was so lucky, and it had nothing to do with sex. It was about our love for each other.

Dar's soft lips slid easily up and down my cock, all the way until my pubic hair was right under her nose. She let my cock go, stroking me slowly with her hand and she said "I love the way you smell, Mickey. You smell so manly. That gets me so hot. In, fact I want you to find out just how hot." She turned around on the bed, so she was on her hands and knees and her ample and soft ass was right in front of me. I knelt down so I also had a great view of her pussy. She was right, her lips and hair was all dewy and her scent filled my nostrils. I loved her scent like she loved mine. It was a totally feminine odor that was intoxicating. I needed more. I hand the globes of her cheeks in my hands and I pressed my face right in there so my face was surrounded by her soft ass, her strong and tender thighs, and her pussy was on my tongue. I heard her moan loudly as her body tensed up and she pushed back into my face.

"I love how you do that" Dar gasped, putting a little wiggle in her hips. "But I've been a naughty girl, Mickey. I need to be punished" she whimpered, "but not too harshly." She wiggled her ass again and I got her message.

I spanked her with my right hand, not too hard, but it was enough to make her yelp and to involuntarily pull away a little. "Don't move" I ordered her "or I'll have to spank you harder." I slapped her ass again, not nearly hard enough to hurt her (I couldn't do that) but enough to make it sting. I smacked her ass six or seven times all together, and each time a shudder went through her body and she cried softly.

I was so turned on I couldn't wait any longer. I stood and with a single stroke filled her pussy with my straining dick. Dar arched her back before she raised up from her hips and her upper body was in my arms. My cock was surrounded by her cunt and my hands were all over her torso and my lips were on the side of her neck. We were both moaning in rhythm with our bodies grinding together. "I love you so much, my darling Dar. My beautiful love."

"I love you too, Mickey, my love. You make me feel soooo good. I wish we could do this all day long."

"I think my penis would get worn down to a nubbin."

"Don't think so much, my love" she whispered. "Just fuck me, keep fucking me!"

We kept grinding together, locked by our genitalia and our kisses and caresses. I knew how she felt; I wished we could do this all day long as well. But all good and great things have to come to an end, and my body started moving faster and Dar thrusted back to meet my own urgent thrusts. My lips were right next to her ear and I whispered "My darling, I'm cumming" as I licked her ear. The hard pumping of my hips, my cock swelling inside her, my words and my tongue all conspired to help Dar over the edge and she came just after me. Her pussy soaked into my cock, dripping down to my balls. I held her still, tightly in my arms as we gasped as our orgasms slowly faded off. She turned her head as far as she could and we kissed softly, with deep love.

We moved so we were laying on the bed, so we could face each other, She stroked my cheek and I tickled her arm and shoulder. "We need to choose a wedding date, honey" I said softly, "or our mothers will just go ahead and plan everything for us."

"I might have to kill them both. It's my wedding!"

"Don't you mean OUR wedding, honey?"

"No, it's MY wedding" she giggled. "You just need to show up."

"Funny, that's what I was thinking" I teased her.

"Seriously, you need to do this with me, Mickey. We can let them 'help' but it's going to be our day. If we don't stand up to them here, they'll run our entire lives. I don't know about Jewish mothers, but Persian mothers can be quite impossible to deal with."