Darejani Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We snuggled closer. Dar played with my chest and tummy hairs, playful but also so wonderfully loving. We settled in to spend our last night sleeping together as non-married people. The next time we shared a bed it would be as husband and wife.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next night we had a great time at the rehearsal dinner. 26 family and friends at this nice French restaurant. Everyone was dressed nice, but the atmosphere was casual and relaxed, and we all were laughing, sharing stories about Darejani and me. It was just a lot of fun. Even Mehdi was laughing, something I never heard him do before.

Towards the end of the night, Dar and I snuck away for a little while to be alone. "You realize this is the first night we're going to spend apart since we got together?" I said. "Sadly, it won't be the last, with my new job. Up to a week each month on the road is hard enough. Being apart from you will be brutal. But it's for our future."

"I'm going to miss you tonight, so much. The bed will feel so empty without you there with me." She had her arms around my neck, smiling her intoxicating smile. We kissed softly a couple of times. "How am I going to get to sleep tonight without your kisses, and without your penis?"

We both giggled. "I don't expect to sleep much tonight anyway. My Darling Dar. I have something here for you." I reached into my pocket and brought out a small box. "For my wife...almost... your first wedding gift."

"Since we're exchanging gifts now," she said, reaching into her small purse, "here's your first gift."

We opened our boxes. Dar gasped when she saw a pair of emerald stud earrings. Mickey, they're gorgeous! I can't wait to wear them tomorrow! I love them. I love you." She kissed me and I felt her love in her lips. "Now you open yours."

My box was much larger. I opened it and the blue box said Rolex. "You didn't. Dar, what did you do?"

"Keep going and find out." She had a self satisfied look on her face.

Inside was a Rolex Oyster waterproof on a gold band. Whatever I spent on her earrings, it was a fraction of what she spent on the watch. Wait, it wasn't a watch. It was a Rolex.

"You're crazy, you know that? We could have bought a car for what this cost. It's too much, Dar."

"You want me to return it?"

"I didn't say that. Honey, I'm blown away. Really."

"Put it on, I want to see you wearing it."

I took off my old Seiko and put on the Rolex. It was heavy, like lifting a small weight, and it was incredible. "Dar...I don't know what to say. This is more than all the jewelry I've bought you all together. I really am at a loss for words."

"All you have to say to me is you love me. I don't need anything more than that, Mickey."

"Dar, I love you. Just for being you. You know what we're going to be doing 24 hours from now? Dancing as husband and wife for the first time. Definitely not for the last time." I held her tightly in my arms. I didn't want to let her go, not ever. Even for just one night.

The party was ending, and we had to go our separate ways. "We have to get going" Dar said. "I don't want to go, but we have to. Don't get cold feet. I expect you there at 4 for pictures."

"Nothing could keep me away, my Darling Dar. I'll be there. And I have a surprise for you. During the reception. Don't ask, I'm not telling you a thing."

"You're a very naughty boy. Mickey," Dar said, with all seriousness, "I love you. I can't wait for tomorrow. You're my dream come true. Almost seven years I've thought about this. About you. My love."

I choked up, trying to get the words out. "Dar, you're my everything. I'll be thinking of you all night. Dreaming of you if I can fall asleep."

"We'd better get some sleep. It's a big day tomorrow and I have plans for you tomorrow night at the hotel."

"I bet you do. Until tomorrow, my love. I love you dearly."

"I love you too, Mickey. Good night. I'll miss you."

We kissed a long time until our families called for us. We had to part. It hurt like hell.

Sleep didn't come easy that night. I got about 4 hours, not terrible under the circumstances. I hoped Dar got more than that. I went to my parents kitchen at 7 to make some tea. Being with Dar had given me an appreciation for good tea, but I had to settle for a tea bag here. I sat, reading the morning paper, trying to distract myself, to some degree of success. The weather report was for sunshine with light clouds and low humidity. Perfect. My parents came in about 9 and my mom made a light breakfast, which was all I could manage. She got in the shower and at 11 she went to Yasmin's house. The women had a group appointment at the hairdresser to get manicures and their hair done. Dad and I went to the barber for fresh haircuts. Then he and I had some time to relax, if we could.

Dad and I had a heart to heart talk. Dad wasn't an emotive man in general, but he had his moments, and this was one. He told me how proud he was of me, how thrilled he and my mother were that I was marrying such a lovely young woman, and so on. I told him I wouldn't be here without him, how great a father he had been. We had a quiet moment together.

Before we knew it, it was time to start getting ready. We were wearing traditional black tuxedos with shawl collars and cummerbunds. Boutonniere's. The whole nine yards. We took a car service (dad likes to have a few scotch's at a party) and were at the site 20 minutes early. A couple of my ushers were there already with a bottle of champagne. And then Dar and her bridal party arrived in a white limo. My mother and Yasmin both wore beautiful mother of the bride/groom gowns. The bridesmaids wore black cocktail dresses instead of some hideous bridesmaids dresses.

Then Dar got out, and yet again, she took my breath away. Her gown was the picture of classic elegance, with lace at the bosom and tummy and satin from the waist down. Bare shoulders with long sleeves also of lace. She was even more lovely that usual. I went to her, kissed her lightly on the cheek to protect her makeup and whispered in her ear "My love, you look amazing. And the earrings look great on you."

"You look very handsome yourself, Mickey. We're really doing this, aren't we?"

"Yes we are. Last chance to back out, my love" I told her.

"Not a chance. And don't you get any ideas either."

"I'm not going anywhere without you. Guaranteed."

The next few hours were a whirlwind of pictures and a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres. We were able to pose outdoors and have the cocktail hour on the terrace. Then the ceremony.

We actually went into a private small room with the Rabbi and Imam and signed both the New York license and the Jewish and Muslim certificates and technically, at that moment, we were husband and wife. We kissed lightly but we still had the untraditional traditional ceremony to go through.

Watching Dar come down the aisle, accompanied by her uncle Mahmood was the highlight of the ceremony. All eyes were glued to her. Why wouldn't they be? She was the epitome of the beautiful bride. She came to stand next to me, taking me hand as we stood together. The Rabbi and Imam co-officiated, we went through various Muslim and Jewish traditions. I stepped on the glass, and that was it, we were married in front of our friends and family. The only thing left was to kiss each other, which we did with all our love, a huge kiss in front of our cheering guests. We went back up the aisle with huge smiles and laughing. The tense part was over. Now it was time to celebrate.

Everyone had a blast. We were introduced as husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Mickey Gold, and we shared our first dance together. As My Love played, we danced slowly, and I said to her "Well, Mrs. Gold, that's it. We're married. Are you happy?"

"Ecstatic. I couldn't be happier. How about you?"

"Eh. I think I want a divorce." We had a big laugh as others joined us on the dance floor. We switched dancing partners a few times before settling down to have dinner.

I just had one drink during the cocktail hour and a glass of champagne during the toasts. I wanted to be sober. Dar even had a glass of champagne herself as Gavin and Mahtab toasted us, and then I shared the surprise I had for Darejani. I stood up to make my own short speech, but in Farsi first. I had an acquaintance from work from Iran and he translated what I wanted to say into transliterated Farsi. I did my best, telling everyone how lucky I was to be joining the Attar family, and how thrilled my family was to welcome Darejani into it, and how we looked forward to sharing many happy occasions together in the future. Then I said all these things in English. Then I looked at Dar and said "Duset Daram", I love you, in Farsi. She bounced to her feet and hugged and kissed me many times.

"That was so sweet, Mickey. You make me so happy. I love you."

"You make me just as happy. I love you too, always."

All during the night, we danced slow, we danced fast, we had fun. She danced with her uncle and her brother. I danced with her mother and my mother.

My mother particularly touched me deeply while we danced. "Mickey, this is the happiest day since you were born. I'm still terribly sorry over how I treated your wife... your wife, imagine that...at the beginning. She is a wonderful girl and she's going to make you so happy. And I know you'll do the same for her. I still feel guilty."

"Mom, it's long in the past. She loves you so much, almost as much as her own mother. The apologies are long past now. We're going to give you grandchildren, hopefully at least one will be a little girl."

She teared up and kissed my cheek. "I'm so proud of you, my son. So proud of you both. One thing you have to do, though."

"What's that, mom?"

"You have to teach Darejani to drive. You can't buy a house in the suburbs if she can't drive."

"Yeah, we've been talking about that. Not something I'm looking forward to. I might need rubber underwear."

And all night, envelopes were handed to Dar. Some gifts from our registry were piled at a table by the door; Yasmin would get those home for us. But lots of envelopes ended up in Dar's purse. Checks mostly from my family, but from her family and her mother's friends there was a lot of cash. It was a cultural thing, evidently.

Finally, after dessert, it was time to change and end the party. I got out of my tux, which I gave to my father to return and put on some slacks and a shirt I brought with me. Dar's family would take care of her gown. She put on a pair of pants and a sweater. We said our goodbyes to everyone and got in the limo to go to our hotel, where our out of town guests stayed and where we were hosting a brunch tomorrow.

We got in the limo with our small suitcase and kissed and cuddled. It was late, we were tired, but we both wanted each other. We didn't have to even discuss it. Dar whispered in my ear "I am so going to fuck your brains out when we get in the room."

"Is that a promise?" I asked.

"Consider it a guarantee. I can't wait for our first husband and wife fuck."

"You're such a little sex monster. I feel like Doctor Frankenstein."

We were giggling and teasing each other when the limo pulled up to the hotel, where we ran into some of our guests. After making a little small talk and checking in, we made our way to our room with the bellman, who also had all our luggage for our honeymoon. Three minutes later, we were finally alone. Finally.

We stood there facing each other almost shyly, almost like two virgins on their first night together. We fell into a passionate embrace, kissing like you see lovers in the movies. We switched between big, deep kisses and smaller, tender kisses.

Dar whispered "I've heard some women think once they're married, they no longer have to give blowjobs. What do you think about that, baby?"

I looked at her like she had four heads. "I think that would be a shame. What about you?"

"I think that's ridiculous. I happen to love giving you blowjobs" she said with a lusty giggle. "Here, let me show you." And she dropped to her knees right there in front of me, opened my pants, and pulled out my cock. Dar gave me a few tugs, bringing me to a full, purple erection and she let her tongue tease me all around the ridge under the head, sending chills all through my body. She then kissed my cock all over, including my balls, licking them one at a time, then sucking them into her warm, wet mouth.

"You're such a good wife, honey" I moaned. "MMM that's the first time I've called you my wife. While you have my cock and balls in your hand and mouth."

"I'm going to be the best wife for you" Dar said, pulling my balls from her mouth. "And you're going to be the best husband. My husband. I love the sound of that."

"Come here, my love" I said helping her to her feet. "Let's get you out of those clothes."

"Finally! I want you so bad. Join me on the bed." Dar grabbed my cock and led me to the king sized bed, a massive mattress that took up much of the room. Before she got on the bed, I started peeling off her sweater, which was the only thing covering her bare breasts as we kept kissing, then her pants and her light blue panties, all on the floor. Her distinct, sensual scent filled my nose, that scent that told me she was as hungry for me as I was for her. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist to help me support her comfortably. We were kissing with love and passion, and I moved from her lips to her neck and shoulder, causing her to moan loudly. Then she did the same to me, including some soft nibbles on my shoulder. I could have held her easily like that, but we both wanted each other. I laid Dar down gently as we kept kissing and my cock rubbed softly through her fine pubic hairs, which tickled my head.

"Mickey, please, now" my wife...my wife!...begged. I was so ready and I slipped inside her pussy slow and easy. Dar was so wet, her pussy felt like warm velvet around me. Like easing into a warm bath. We moaned into each others mouths as I held still inside her.

"Dar, our first love as husband and wife. It's better than ever" I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck.

"It's beautiful, Mickey. So special. You feel amazing, your whole body on mine. I could do this forever."

"I wish we could. Be joined like this forever." I lifted up a little so I could look into her eyes, and I saw just pure love there. We moved slightly, in rhythm with each other, taking our time despite the late hour. We wanted this to last, to enjoy each other as much and as long as possible.

Dar's legs held me tight and close. My hips rose slowly, then thrust into her gently. "Tell me what you're thinking, my love" I said adoringly.

"I think I couldn't be any happier than I am now." She reached up and caressed my cheek. "I think you're the most wonderful man in the world, but then, I've thought that for a long time now. I think you're beautiful, Mickey. What about you, baby?"

I kept moving slowly, in and out, then side to side. "I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I think you're the sweetest, sexiest, most loving woman in the world, and you're all mine and I'm all yours."

"Mickey, I want to cum. Please help me get there. It's time, my love."

I picked up the tempo, still sliding so effortlessly in Dar's pussy, and her legs held me tighter in her grasp, high enough around my back so that my hips could move without restriction. We had been in sync as lovers since the beginning, but this was loving on a whole other level. I leaned down again to kiss Dar with all the love in my soul. Faster, with more urgency. We were getting close, almost there.

"Cum with me, Dar. I love you so much."

She arched up with a loud moan, her legs squeezed me tight, and we were there, our shared climax taking us both to a wonderful place. We kissed, this time softly. It didn't last forever, but it was long enough. There would be many, many more times.

"I love you, Darejani Gold. Always."

"I love you too, Mickey Gold. Forever."

It was finally time to sleep, to end this perfect day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We had a 9AM wake up call, because brunch for 45 guests started at 11. We struggled to answer the phone, but we managed to not fall back asleep, tired as we were.

"Good morning, Mrs. Gold" I said, playfully.

"Good morning to you, Mr. Gold. Not fair, really, is it? You've always been Mr. Gold. You don't have to get used to signing your name differently."

"Nope. It's not fair, but that's how it is. You could hyphenate your name if you want, Attar-Gold. Though you already signed the license. Do you want to change it?"

"No. I love having your name. I love having you. Too bad we don't have time for me to have you right now. I'm feeling frisky this morning" she said as she bit my lip playfully.

"After brunch, honey. We can play this afternoon. As much as we want. Let me just pee and you can shower first."

"First? Wouldn't you like to shower with me? We can have so much fun that way."

It was just a little after 9. She was right, there was plenty of time if we showered together. "Deal. I'll race you." I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Hey! Don't you start without me!"

We took turns using the toilet, brushed our teeth, and then took a fairly long, steamy, sexy shower together. I soaped Dar's soft, curvy, bronze body all over, head to toes, except her hair which was under a shower cap, and then she did the same for me. It was so arousing to touch each other like that, and we paid extra attention to each others most sensitive places. Her slender fingers glided over my stiff cock as Dar worked the soap in, and I paid special attention to her swollen clit, making little circles all around, fast, then slower.

"Take me now, Mickey. I need you badly" Dar said as she turned away, showing me her cute, round ass. She pressed her hands against the sparkling tiles and, after rinsing off my lower body, I entered her snug, warm pussy from behind. We both moaned with pleasure and I buried my cock deep inside her until my hips were flush against her cheeks. I shook my body against hers, and I reached around to tease her thick nipples as Dar gasped.

"Just like that, Mickey. Just like that."

"This is such a great way to wake up, my Darling Dar. The best."

"I agree. Harder, Mickey. More."

I was thrusting harder, as hard as she wanted, as hard as she needed. My cock was jumping inside her sweet pussy, and she was clamping down on me, intentionally or not, I didn't care which. Suddenly, without warning, Dar came around my dick, practically snapping my member off inside her. How I kept from cumming, I have no idea.

"You take such good care of me, my love" Dar said as she turned around and kissed me. She bumped into my still stiff cock and said "Look at you, still hard. Would you like me to take care of your problem?"

"Well, I can't exactly go to brunch like this, can I?"

"No, I don't think that would be a good idea." Dar got the soap again and squeezed a handful of the slippery liquid into her palm. "Lean back, baby. I'll take care of everything."

I leaned against the tiles as Dar gripped my shaft with just the right amount of pressure and let her hand fly up and down my entire cock, from tip to the base. She kissed and gently bit my nipples as her slick handjob made me groan and jerk in her hot little hand.

"You going to cum for me, baby? You're going to squirt that man cream all over my tummy, aren't you? You have a big, warm load for me in those big, heavy balls. Cum for me, Mickey, shoot your cum all over me."

Her dirty words brought me to my climax and my cock twitched as rope after sticky rope of my cum sprayed her tummy and her soft hairs. I was spent, for now, at least. I had a feeling this afternoon would bring me back to life.