Darejani Pt. 06

Story Info
Our wedding and honeymoon.
12.3k words
4.73
5.4k
5

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Two weeks before our wedding. I picked up the rings, simple gold bands. We had found, miraculously, both a Rabbi and an Imam to officiate. We'd have elements of both ceremonies, including for me the chuppah (canopy) and I'd break the glass, two important parts of the Jewish ceremony. Instead of sipping wine from the chalice, we'd be sipping grape juice as an accommodation for Darejani and the Imam. I went on a Friday night with my ushers and best man (Gavin again) to get a final fitting for our tuxes. Even Mehdi came along. He was doing a little better, still coming to terms with whom he was but he stopped hanging out with that crowd he used to be mixed up with. In the meantime, Dar had picked up her gown and kept it at her mother's house her bridesmaids had their dresses, as well as her Maid of Honor (her cousin Mahtab). Everything was coming together. It was getting real.

We picked out a song for our first dance together, My Love by Paul McCartney. Mahtab had thrown a bridal shower a week before, and we got a number of nice gifts from the practical to fun things to beautiful decorative items. We had no room for many of them in our apartment, and her mother would have to store them until we bought a house, something we'd start to do over the summer. Life was a whirlwind.

And I had found a new job. After we got back from our honeymoon, I'd be going to work for a political party office (I won't say which). The money was excellent, a significant raise, but the one down side was there would be traveling, at least once a month for three to five days, which meant time away from my love. After a long talk with Dar, we decided I had to take the job. It was too good an opportunity to pass up. Dar convinced me by saying "Think of how much fun we'll have when you come home to me each time. We won't leave the house for days!"

"That is a good point. Do you want to practice now?" I said with a big, lusty kiss.

"I thought we were experts by now" she whispered in my ear, with a little lick that thrilled me to my core. We proved just how expert we were right there on the living room floor.

Now a week before, Friday night, was my bachelor party and Dar was getting together with her girlfriends to do I had no idea what.

As we were getting dressed to go out Dar was quiet. "Ok, do you want to tel me what's on your mind?" I asked. "Although I bet I have a good idea."

"Ok, so tell me, what am I thinking about?"

"Are you worried there are going to be hookers or strippers at my party?"

She looked at me while putting her earrings in. "Strippers I can deal with. I know you boys have to have your fun. If there are prostitutes, however..."

I cut her off right there. "I told Gavin and Kevin, no prostitutes. Absolutely. I wouldn't touch one under any circumstances. Strippers I was kind of neutral about. I don't need it but some of the others might want it. So I don't know if there will be strippers or not. As far as I know, we're going to Brooklyn for dinner at Peter Lugers, and no idea what else. Whatever happens, I promise you, I will never, ever have sex with any other woman. Not tonight, not ever. Look at me" I said, taking her beautiful face gently in my hand. "Never. I promise."

"I know you won't, Mickey. I'm just being insecure. I trust you with all my heart. I don't even have any idea what the girls have planned for me."

"Well, I just want you to have fun. Go a little wild. Not too wild, though" I said with a chuckle in my voice. I wasn't at all worried about Dar doing something she'd regret.

We hugged each other, and her insecurity melted away. Her friends arrived to pick her up first. "Have fun, my love. We'll see each other later tonight. Much later, I think." We shared a loving couple of kisses and Dar left to meet her bridal party.

Me and my friends and two of my cousins had a great dinner. If you've never heard of Peter Lugers, it's the ultimate steak house. Big, thick porterhouse steaks, sides of German fried potatoes, creamed spinach and asparagus. Appetizers of tomatoes and onions and shrimp cocktails. Four bottles of wine. Apple strudel for dessert. We left feeling like our pants no longer fit.

Of course, from there we went to a strip club. More drinks while scantily clad women took off what little clothing they had on. Women with big tits and not so big tits. Long legs, great asses. And yet, I wanted no one besides Dar. It was fun to look at, but I had no interest in anything more, even when the guys found one girl who was willing to take me to the back and give me a blowjob.

"Guys, thanks but no thanks. I'm not cheating on Dar. If any of you want to, I promise, your secrets are safe with me. But not for me." I disappointed a couple of the guys, but most understood. Two of them, I'll never say which ones, took advantage of the opportunity (for a fee, of course).

By the time we left it was almost 2AM. I was moderately drunk, stuffed to the gills, and tired. Time to head home. We got a few cabs, hugged and shook hands, and we all headed to our homes.

When I got in, I was surprised that Dar wasn't home yet. Well, one of us had to be first. So I got changed into a t-shirt and shorts, brushed and washed up and turned on the tv in the living room and waited for Dar to come home.

I must have fallen asleep there, because the next thing I knew, it was a quarter to 4 and Dar was shaking me awake. "I'm home, my beautiful man. Sorry I'm so late" she said in a shaky voice and a smile on her face.

"Dar? Wow you're home late."

"I am, aren't I" she said giggling.

"Honey, are you drunk? You never drink."

"I am a little drunk. Well, maybe more than a little. And I'm more than a little horny. Are you up to doing something about it? My big, strong, sexy man." She giggled again. Seeing her like this was a shock to the system.

"How much did you drink?"

"I dunno. A little, a lot. Can we talk about that tomorrow? I'd really rather do something else right now. And I don't want to take it slow. I want to scream."

She headed to the bedroom so I was treated to the view of her back as she pulled the zipper on her dress down and it fell to the floor just as she disappeared from my view. I didn't care about her being drunk any more. I was ready to let her jump my bones. Or my bone.

I got to the bedroom and by then Dar was wearing just a pair of yellow lace panties, her high heeled white pumps and a big smile. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and kissed me like she was starving for me. I had a lot of questions about her evening, but they could wait for the next day. "You're feeling very frisky. Did you have a good time?" I asked her.

"Yes I did. But I don't want to talk about that now. I just want you to take me to bed and then just take me. Fuck me like one of those strippers you probably watched tonight. Like I have a big pair of tits instead of these little boobies. Fuck me hard enough to make them bounce around."

Oh, she was in a mood, even at after 4 in the morning. I picked her up and gently threw her onto the bed. I got out of my shirt and shorts as quickly as I could while Dar laid there watching me and touching herself over her panties. We never had watched each other masturbate before, and just the sight of her touching herself like that had my cock springing to attention. I made a mental note to pursue a mutual masturbation game, maybe when we were on our honeymoon.

"Come on, already, Mickey. Don't make me wait. I'll beg if I have to. I need you" she whined, but it was a sexy whine.

"Yeah, why don't you beg? I want to hear it" I said as I stroked my cock right in front of her. I was steely hard and my stroking brought a bead of precum to the tip.

"Please, don't waste your cum, not even a drop. I want it all. I want all of you. I so fucking hot for you, Mickey. I'm on fire. Bring me your cock, please. Your tongue, your hands, every bit of you."

I climbed on the bed and roughly spread her legs apart. Dar moaned from my touch and from my forcefulness. "You need this, don't you? Tell me."

"More than ever. Please fuck me, hard, right now."

I was almost as turned on as she was. I just tore her panties off her hips, and she cried out with anticipation. She wanted to be used, to be taken, not to make love, not this morning. I put her legs on my shoulders and placed my cock right at her labia. I entered her steaming pussy quickly, filling her with my cock as her hips and back arched off the bed, grunting as our bodies locked together.

"Yes, use me, my stud. Fuck me like a bitch in heat" Dar groaned. I could feel her legs tensing up as her ankles tightened on the sides of my neck. I was fucking her as hard as I ever had, slamming my body against hers, sounds of slapping skin filling the room. My heavy balls kept smacking her ass and Dar grunted with every thrust of my body.

Her nails were scraping my chest and she scratched my nipples, making me cry out as I kept pounding into her over and over. If I hadn't had a decent amount of alcohol myself I would have cum long before now. As it was, I kept going and going, and Dar started a string of orgasms that wracked her body. She got her legs off my shoulders and I leaned down right to her face, staring into her hungry eyes from a mere few inches.

"I'm your whore, Mickey, your dirty girl. I'm so hot still, so hungry for you. Oh my god, I'm cumming again" she cried. "Cum on my face, Mickey. Like your own little slut."

Her dirty words finally brought me over the edge and I pulled out of her cunt just in time to spray a gusher of cum from her neck to her hair, streams of my cum covering her nose and lips. I was gasping for breath, and I just kind of collapsed. I was really feeling the effects of my own drinking plus the very early morning hour. In other words, I desperately needed sleep. I wasn't the only one, as Dar was already drifting off. I couldn't just let her fall asleep with my cum on her face so I dragged myself to the bathroom, got a warm, wet washcloth, and came back and gently wiped her face of my seed. I couldn't even get back to the bathroom when I finished, and I just threw the cloth onto the floor and stumbled into bed, immediately falling into a deep sleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock on my night table and saw it was almost 12:30 in the afternoon. Dar's side of the bed was empty. I moved to get up, groaned as I realized my head ached like hell, and forced myself to sit up. I sat there on the side of the bed, and forced myself to get up because I had to piss like a racehorse. Thankfully, the bathroom was empty and I peed for what seemed to be an hour. I also had to brush my teeth to get rid of the foul taste of remaining alcohol from my mouth. When I was done I staggered to the living room where I found Dar curled up on the couch, looking pretty pale, a neat trick considering her naturally bronze complexion.

I plopped down next to her and she groaned. "Keep away, Mickey. I feel like death warmed over."

"I don't feel much better. Are you going to be ok?"

"Maybe by our wedding next week. I don't know if I'll recover before then" she said. "Can you get me some Tylenol? With some tea with honey."

I got up, slowly, to go put up some water to boil. Dar said "You know you're naked, right?"

Actually I barely noticed before she said it. I mean, I kind of knew it; I'd gone to the bathroom and must have realized I had no clothes on to take down before I peed. But I wasn't really paying attention. "I guess. Kind of. At least you put on your robe."

"Yeah. I'm not sure how I found the strength. My head feels like a drum is banging away inside. Tylenol, please."

I put the kettle on the stove, got my shorts and shirt from the night before on, put the washcloth in the hamper and got us both Tylenol. I sat grimly in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil. I was still dying to know what happened with Dar last night, but it could wait a little while.

When the water was ready I poured us each a large mug, and brought them out to where Dar was still sitting in a ball. She sat up grudgingly and took the tea and Tylenol and we just sat there, watching something I can't remember as we sipped our tea. The warmth of the liquid helped a little and after about a half hour, my own headache faded a little. Eventually I said "So, you want to tell me what happened last night? You were drunk as a skunk. And you don't drink. At all."

Dar leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes. "Well, we went to dinner at that Persian grill restaurant in Great Neck. You know, Tehran Grill." I knew, we'd been there a couple of times, and her family knew the owners. "We had a nice time, no alcohol, but then we went to this bar nearby, Mushrooms. You know, not all my cousins observe the prohibition, and my non-Muslim friends drink. We were laughing, men were hitting on us, drinks were bought for us, and the next thing I knew, I said what the hell, and I had a shot of Tequila. And another. And another. I think I had five altogether, and I was really drunk. My friend Cindy was making out with some guy, and I think she left with him. Then I think we ended up at a diner for some eggs. And then we called for a few cars from a service. By the time I got home it was after 3:30, and I saw you lying there asleep, and I was really horny, and I wanted to have sex, really urgently."

Despite my headache I had to laugh. "So the first time you got drunk, and it wasn't with me. Did you enjoy it?"

"I did at the time. I was having so much fun. I could have gone home with some guy I don't remember, but you know there was no way I was going to do that. He was really trying, saying it was my last chance to sleep with someone else as a single woman, and so on, but I wasn't interested. Only with you, Mickey. Anyway, it was fun at the time, but now I understand why people always say never again the next day." She paused, laughing a little. "So, dear, how was your night?"

"Not as fun as yours. Well, that's not true. We went to dinner at Peter Lugers, ate like slobs, drank a lot of wine, and then we went to a strip club. More drinking, girls shaking their boobs in our faces. You know."

"How would I know? When have I ever been to a strip club?" she teased.

"True. Anyways, I was offered a blowjob, but like you, there was no way in hell I was going to do that. Two of the guys did go with a couple of the girls, but don't ask me who. I'll never tell, under penalty of death. Then I came home around 2. I was kind of surprised you weren't home. But you were all the way in Great Neck."

We just sat there together, reaching for each other's hands. and sat quietly.

"You were a wild woman last night, um, this morning, when you got home."

"I vaguely remember. You were an animal. I loved it. Thank you." We laughed at that.

"You're very welcome. Do you remember me cleaning you up after?"

"WHAT?"

"I didn't think so. You fell asleep almost as soon as we finished. You had my cum all over your face and even though I just wanted to fall asleep, I couldn't leave you like that."

"Wait, why was your cum on my face?"

"Because you asked me to do it. You were in a very naughty mood, you wanted to just get fucked hard, I tore your panties off, and you asked me to cum on your face."

"Oh my god. That's why my panties were torn on the floor. It's coming back to me now. You were great, by the way. I think."

"You were pretty great yourself. So I couldn't just leave you like that all night. I managed to get a washcloth and wash off your face."

"Thank you, honey. I love you very much."

"And I love you too, sweetheart. More than I could ever say. Just don't ask me to kiss you right now."

We sat there, giggling, just trying to recover enough to get some things done. We held hands, just passing the time. We had to go to Dar's mom that night to help get little gift bags together for our wedding guests. Next Friday my parents were hosting the rehearsal dinner at nice French restaurant. A week from this day, we'd be married. Time was moving fast. So much to do. That day, though, was one of the few we didn't have sex since we'd been together. Unless you count what happened at 4AM.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thursday night, two days before our wedding, was the last time Dar and I made love as technically single people. We had the day off as well as Friday to do last minute things. Thursday was the last night we'd spend together before being married. Friday after the rehearsal dinner (really just a dinner for members of the wedding party and some close out of town guests), Dar would be going home with her mother to sleep there. It would be easier to get ready with the other women there, and besides, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. So I'd be staying at my parents that night, and go with them to my wedding.

We were going very slow, making it last. This was a special night of love making. I was under her, and we were grinding together. It felt great and it was unhurried. We had candles lit all around the room, casting a glow on us both. I could speak for myself, but the lights were magnificent casting shadows on Dar's face and body. Every move she made, the shadows changed her features. And every change was beautiful. Dar was the kind of woman who was stunning now and would only continue to become even more stunning as time went on. At least that's how it was in my mind. 50 years from now she'd still be the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

"Mickey, I love you so much, I can't believe we'll be husband and wife in 48 hours. So close and so far."

"I know. You're my heart. My all. You know, I bought you a wedding gift yesterday. I hope you'll love it."

"Anything you give me, I'll love. I bought something for you too. And I went to Jean's shop and bought a few things for our honeymoon. Made a dent in our checking account." She giggled as my hand slid over her breasts and shoulders and arms. My other hand touched her cheek, and she turned her face to kiss my palm. She scraped down my nose with a single finger and when it reached my lips, I kissed it, then sucked it in my mouth, making her moan.

Soon instinct and need took control of us and we both were picking up speed. Dar's ass rose and fell, over and over. Her back arched, thrusting out her chest as guttural sounds escaped her mouth and she bit down softly on her lower lip. I was making plenty of noise myself and my right leg was trembling. I wanted, more than anything, to cum with her, this last time as engaged people. I traced the tips of my fingers down her breastbone to her belly button and I circled it. This was the last thing she needed and Dar came just as I shot off inside her greedy pussy, my cock twitching with each burst. As our orgasms subsided, Dar fell forward to my body, and we both cried softly. Nothing at all sad about those tears; they were tears of happiness and joy.

We held each other for a long time. No words were spoken, everything we needed to say to each other was shared just by touching and holding hands. Maybe an hour later she said "This is nice. I love being here with you like this. Even more than sexually. Well, we'll call that a close second." She smiled at me, that beautiful smile that always made my heart ache for her. "Our last night together as single people. Thank you Mickey. Thank you for everything. I owe you the world."

"Dar, that's just silly. You owe me nothing. Everything I've done for you, it was my choice. And you've more than made up for it. You found me, twice. You saved me from making a bad choice. For me. I'm sure Jan will be fine for someone else. But for me that would have been a terrible mistake. Instead, I'm lying here with the most beautiful, the most perfect woman for me. You would have made any man completely happy. I'm the lucky man who is part of your life. Forever. Some men would be scared by that idea, being with only one woman for the rest of their lives. Not me, not when the woman is you. I love you forever. I find that idea thrilling."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers