Darejani Pt. 09

Story Info
The continuing story of Mickey and Darejani.
12.1k words
4.56
3.5k
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the next few weeks, life returned to normal for Dar and I, meaning, everything was wonderful between us again. Our sex life returned with a renewed passion and our intimacy also was back where it had been. That was really the best part; my best friend was back. The person I could confide in on just about everything was back.

A few weeks later we were ready to celebrate our first anniversary. The only problem was I had to be on the road that week. It was a crushing disappointment for us both when my boss told me I was needed in Colorado that week. The only positive aspect was I was going to be leading my own team for the first time, working with two candidates. I had been with my consulting company less than a year, so that was a big promotion, with a nice raise in pay. But not being together for our anniversary was a killer.

The night before I left, we were lying in bed, feeling down. We had had a pretty wild fuck, but it felt like we were working out our frustrations more than enjoying each other. Usually the night before I traveled, we were very tender with each other after sex, but we were more tense than tender.

Our anniversary was Sunday, but I had to leave Saturday. There was a fundraiser Sunday afternoon and I had to be there in the morning to help make sure everything was set up properly. So there we were, Friday night, frustrated. Dar said "This really stinks, Bunny. I feel like I just want to cry or scream. Or both."

"I understand, honey. I'm not happy about this either. I have no choice. All I can say is we'll make it up next weekend. Maybe we should go away for the weekend. Go down to the Jersey Shore right after I get home on Friday. I don't know what else to tell you."

We were very quiet after that. I had to get some sleep, so I kissed Dar goodnight, we told each other how much we loved each other, and we tried to get some sleep, though we were mostly unsuccessful.

We got up at 6 in the morning. I had to, to get showered and ready to leave at 7 for my 9:20 flight. Dar didn't have to get up, but she insisted. She made coffee for me and tea for herself while I dressed, I had a bowl of cereal so I wouldn't be starving before breakfast was served on the flight (back when the airlines actually served real food, sort of) and we sat there miserably until I had to go downstairs for the car that was picking me up. At least Dar was driving now; if she wanted to go to a friend or our parents in Queens or Nassau County, she could drive herself.

At ten to 7, it was time to go. My wife was crying and it was breaking my heart. "Dar, you're making this so hard. I feel terrible leaving you like this" I said, holding her in my arms."

"I can't help it, Mickey. I can't believe I have to be alone tomorrow. You'll be busy with your party and I'll be here by myself."

"You don't have to be. Call Mahtoob, call some friends. Go be with your mom and Jack, my parents. Don't stay here alone. Please. We'll talk later and of course we'll talk tomorrow night. Maybe we can have an obscene phone call."

"Somehow, I think that will only make me feel worse. Mickey, Bunny, you have to go. I love you with all my heart. All of it."

"Same here, honey. I love you too, all my heart. I'll call you when I get settled in my room, around....3 or 4 your time. Depending on my flight. But I'll call as soon as I'm in the room. I promise."

"You'd better. I'll be waiting. Go. have a safe flight, Bunny." She gave me a huge kiss, as loving as we've ever shared. "I love you, Mickey."

"I love you too, my Darling Dar. Talk to you later."

I left with my garment bag and briefcase, and that was that. I wouldn't see Dar for our anniversary, wouldn't see her until the following Friday. Hopefully we'd get away for the weekend. If not the beach, maybe to the mountains. Somewhere. Anywhere.

My team...my team!... met me at the airport, all four of them, and we talked casually before and during the flight. We would meet that night to go over some details before meeting the candidate and her team the next day for the party, but during the day, we kept it strictly casual.

I called Dar from my room and she sounded better, which made me feel better as well. I said I'd call her that night, but she told me not to, that she'd be out with a couple of friends and we would talk Sunday night, after the fundraiser, for our anniversary.

The party went great, we raised a ton of money for our candidate, who was running for mayor of her city and had a good chance. By the time we were done, I was pretty tired, but felt good about the work our team did. We had a lot to do in the coming week with both this candidate and another, running for state senate. In the meantime, I was just looking forward to talking to Dar, then meeting my teammates for dinner, and getting some rest.

I got into my room and I saw a candle lit in the otherwise dark room. Then I heard my wife singing:

"Happy Anniversary to you,

Happy Anniversary to you,

Happy Anniversary dear Bunny,

Happy Anniversary to you."

Dar is not a good singer, but that was the sweetest voice I ever heard in my life. I was actually dumbfounded. "Dar....what...how did you get here? How did you get in the room?"

"Just come here and help me blow out the candle." Before that I had to kiss her and I did. I gave her the most loving kiss we had ever shared, loving and sweet and hungry. I could feel her mostly bare skin when I held her but couldn't see much yet.

We bent and blew out the candle on the single Hostess cupcake. "Happy Anniversary, Bunny!"

"Happy Anniversary, Darling Dar. I'm very confused and completely delighted" I said as I turned on a side lamp. Then I saw Dar was 'dressed' in a strapless black satin bra and panties, with very expensive looking thigh high hose. "Oh my god, you look good enough to eat. All night long."

"I might hold you to it. Let's get you out of that suit first."

"Dar, I still don't understand. How did you get here?"

She was helping me get comfortable as she told her story. "I was feeling very down yesterday. I spoke to my mother and she told me I should just surprise you, take a flight first thing in the morning and be here when you were done with your party. When I got here, I pleaded...actually, begged....the desk clerk to let me in. Thankfully I have my license, so he could see the names matched. I was even willing to blow him if I had to" she giggled.

"I'm very glad it didn't come to that. Honey, this is the absolute best present you could ever give me. Better even than the Rolex. I don't even know what to say, besides I love you so very much."

"That works for me. I don't need more than that."

I was almost naked then, just in my briefs. "Let me just call one of my co-workers and let them know I won't be meeting them for dinner. I got a somewhat better offer. When are you going home?"

"Trying to get rid of me already?" she teased. "I'm taking off work tomorrow and Tuesday, flying back Tuesday afternoon. So I'll be here tomorrow too. I know you work during the day, but we can have tomorrow night. Maybe I can meet your co-workers tomorrow night for dinner?"

"I'd love that. They're good people. But tonight, it's just you and me." I held her again and again we were kissing like the lovers we were. "Just let me make that call." I called Steve and let him know I wouldn't make it for dinner and why and I told him to just use his company credit card to pay for dinner. Maybe breakfast the next morning as well.

"OK, that's done" I said turning around. Dar was laying on the bed, looking absolutely delicious. She had one leg bent at the knee with her foot flat on the bed and the other leg was crossed over it. Those shapely legs with the black stockings were making me want her like never before...well, almost.

"You said something about eating me all night long?"

"I did. Gladly." I pounced on her and she giggled as I attacked her, kissing her lips and face, her neck and shoulders. "Help!" Dar yelped with a sexy laugh. "I'm being attacked by a sex maniac!"

"You bet your gorgeous ass you are! I bet you don't even try to fight me off!"

Her laughs were mixed with moans as I kept kissing her everywhere on her upper body, I worked my way down to where her tits were only slightly hidden by her strapless bra, which was discarded quickly. I loved her brown breasts, small, circular, soft yet firm. Perfect. "I want to do something for you, Darling Dar. To thank you for surprising me like this. I'll be right back" I said as I kissed her quick. I darted to the bathroom, found what I needed and returned in 20 seconds. "See? Back already."

"It felt like forever, Bunny. So, what have you got for me?"

"Just some skin cream. I'm going to massage it into your back and make you all nice and mellow. Now turn onto your tummy." Dar turned over and before I got started, her panties, great as they looked covering her ass, had to go, so I pulled them down her legs, kissing her back and then her ass as I went down her body. I heard Dar making those lovely little moans of arousal as I kissed down to her thighs until I got to where her stockings dug into the the flesh of her legs. I kissed all around that meeting point, making a full circle around both legs.

"You're such a nasty teasing Bunny" Dar moaned, shivering a little. I didn't answer, I just licked back up her thigh to her ass again, then parted her cheeks as I licked up and down the crack and down to her pussy. "Oh, Bunny...." she cried out, shaking her hips around.

"I am teasing you, at least for now" I said, giving her right cheek a light spank. Dar yelped a little, but she enjoyed that. I knew my wife very well. I then squeezed some lotion onto her back and with firm hands I massaged it into her muscles, starting in the center and working my way out, adding more lotion as needed.

"Mickey, that feels heavenly. You're hands are so strong and loving at the same time. I could lay here all night while you do this....if I didn't want something else at least as much."

"Do you want me to stop, honey?" I asked her.

"Not yet" Dar grunted with the force of my hands. "Soon."

My wife, my beautiful, loving wife who gave me the best gift for our anniversary, herself, was like heavy cream in my hands. She was melting to my touch. Her hair was up, out of the way, and I leaned down and kissed the back of her neck.

"Bunny! You know what that does to me!" she said in her sweet and sexy giggle.

"I do indeed. You should feel how hard I am for you!"

Dar reached to her side and gently touched my throbbing cock through my shorts. "Wow, that IS hard. And it's all for me." Another sexy giggle. "You should put that where it will do us both some good."

"That's the second best idea you've had today" I said while I slid my boxers off. My cock was bouncing with my movements as Dar looked eagerly from the corner of her eye.

"What are you going to do with that, mister?" she asked so innocently.

"Don't you worry, little lady. I promise you'll like it. A lot." I got behind her and grabbed a pillow, pushing it under her hips. Her ass was slightly raised off the bed and Dar spread her legs wider without any other prompting from me. Her ass had a lovely, round shape and her pussy was smiling at me, inviting me to fill her up. I got right behind her, kissed her neck and cheek and whispered "Are you ready for me, little lady?"

"More than ready" she gasped. "You really need to fuck me now!"

Dar's dirty talk never failed to drive me wild with lust for her. I put the head of my cock to her pussy and then slipped inside her as she moaned and her pussy grabbed at my dick. When I was almost all the way in her pussy, I reached and grabbed her upper arms and pinner her beneath me as my cock was surrounded by her clinging cunt. I just held as still as I could while holding her down on the bed. Dar shook her head back and forth as her ass shimmied. I leaned all the way forward, keeping just enough of my weight off her, and whispered "How's that feel? Do you like the way my dick fills your tight little cunt?'

"Oh, god, YES!" she howled. "You're splitting me in two! Fuck me already! Hard! You bad, dirty man!"

I slid back until just the head was still inside her, then I slammed my hips forward, pounding my cock in hard and smacking my hips on her soft ass. I kept doing that with long, steady strokes and Dar whimpered with each forward thrust. After about six of those thrusts she clamped down hard, not letting my cock go. It was exquisite and maddening at the same time. "What are you doing to me?" I cried out.

"I told you I wanted to be fucked! If you're just going to play games with me, I'm going to play my own!" I had taken a sweet but sexy woman, naturally sexual when we met, and turned her into a sex demon. She knew her body well, and she knew how to make me do her bidding if she wanted. "Now, you nasty Bunny, start fucking me right! And don't you cum; I have plans for that!"

I may have had the dominant position, but I knew who was in charge here. She eased up on me and I did as I was told. I started fucking her, moving faster, gradually faster, and Dar was in heaven. She was grunting with each thrust, humping her hips back at me as best she could. My hips were slapping her ass, making loud spanking sounds that thundered through the room. "That's it, fuck me! Keep going, my dirty stud! Fuck my hot cunt!"

"As you wish, my lady" I moaned as I kept pumping away. She was cumming, but I was forbidden to do so. I diverted enough of my concentration to something work oriented to keep myself hard but unsatisfied. Dar hit another orgasm as my sweat soaked body dripped on her back. I was sliding in and out of her slick pussy as she reached between her legs and fingered her clit as a third climax slammed through her body. It was becoming torturous for me, plus my legs and arms were getting tired.

"No more, baby" Dar whimpered, I somewhat gratefully pulled out and flopped over on my back, catching my breath, my hard dick flapping in the air. Dar pounced on me and covered my face with kisses. "I am so glad I did this. You are such a hot stud!"

"You're a pretty wild bitch yourself" I said, tiredly, as I gave her ass a big squeeze. "I'm so happy you're here. Remind me to get your mom a good bottle of perfume or something."

"I will. And thank you for not cumming. I want to do something very hot and wicked for you." She leaned over to the side of the bed and came back up with her sating panties in her hand. "When I'm done with you, you're going to explode. And think about where. For being such a good husband, you can cum anywhere you choose. But I get to get you there. My way."

She had a devilish look, my sexy, wild wife. I knew what she was going to do, and my cock twitched in anticipation. Dar positioned herself on her hands and knees between my legs, resting her upper body on her elbows. Then she wrapped her black satin, smooth panties around my swollen dick and jerked me slowly to start. "Does this feel good, Bunny? Think where these panties have been all day. I wore them since I showered at home this morning, about 8 hours ago now, They've been next to my pussy since then, and my pussy was so fucking wet all the time on that flight. I was anticipating how my dirty husband was going to fuck me. You didn't really eat me yet, but later you will. I'm holding you to that."

Dar kept talking dirty to me as those panties kept sliding up and down my cock, Her hand went slow, then quicker, then quicker still until I was getting close and then she slowed down or even stopped. That was her pattern, to bring me to the brink and then shut me down. All the while my outwardly proper wife kept saying such dirty things to me.

"I love your hard cock, Bunny. I love how you can always get hard for me whenever I need you. And you're so delicious too" she said as she licked a dollop of precum from the tip of my dick and I shuddered. "Tell me what you like, you dirty man."

"I love the nasty things you do to me" I managed. "I love your slutty nature, but only for me. My personal whore. You're the dirtiest and best wife ever. I love you and I always want to do the nastiest things to you. God, I'm getting close again. Please, Dar, Dirty Dar, let me cum."

"Dirty Dar? I think I like that when I've got you in my control, like now. Beg me a little, or I won't finish you off. Tell me where you want to cum." She started to slow down.

"No, don't stop, please. I'm begging baby. My balls feel like they're going to burst. Let me cum, please. On your tits and in your panties. Please baby. I'm so desperate."

"Not bad. Next time you'll beg better. Cum for me, baby. Cum for your slutty wife. You're own personal slut. Think about me blowing the desk clerk to get in here. I almost think I would have if I had to. Think about what I'd do for you, anything at all. Let your cum out. Aim it at my tits and flood my panties."

I couldn't take any more. My hips were bouncing on and off the bed and I screamed as I shot an impossibly huge load of my cum. Ribbons of white strands were all over her tits, almost covering her chest completely. The part that didn't spray out dribbled down into her panties, making them a total mess. My body finally went slack as my cock softened and my mind went a little blank.

"Look at my chest, Bunny. All that cum from your balls! I know you felt I was torturing you. I was, a little" she giggled. "But wasn't it worth it? I loved watching you go through that. Your face got all scrunchy. You're so hot." She cuddled with me, my cum getting all over my chest as well as hers. "And I love you so much."

"Honey, I love you too." I pulled her face to mine and we shared a few huge kisses. "I love you more than anything. All these years, since we were 18, there's been no one I loved anywhere near this much. My beautiful, wonderful wife. Happy anniversary, my love."

"Happy anniversary to my dashingly handsome, loving husband. There's never been anyone who even came close to touching my heart like you do." We kissed again, then laid there for a while, very content in the glow of our love.

"Dar?"

"Yes, Bunny?"

"Are you hungry?"

"I'm famished!"

"We should order dinner. I'll go get us a towel to get cleaned up. I'll order us room service and then, afterwards, we can celebrate some more."

"No, you look at the menu, I'll get us a towel."

So I got the menu and she got the towel. Thankfully, it was a business hotel, so it had a decent restaurant with room service. After studying the menu I ordered chicken with rice pilaf for Dar and shrimp with pasta for myself. We got cleaned up and put on robes, then we cuddled and talked for a while about nothing at all important and then dinner arrived. I made sure to pay with my personal credit card, not the company card I had, and we sat down to a decent, not exactly top quality, dinner. But it was the company that was important, not the food.

We shared a half bottle of wine and we even shared a dessert. It was a special night. When we were done, I put the cart out in the hall and we climbed back into bed. At first we just were intimate, touching and talking, just loving each other.

"I still can't believe you came here" I said with tears in my eyes and a choked up voice. "I can't believe you did this for me."

"I did it for us, Bunny. We had to be together today. Even if we can't be together on other anniversaries, this one is so special. I'm so in love with you."

"Me too, so deeply in love with you. I wish I could spend the day with you tomorrow. You know I would if I could."

"Of course I do. You go to your meetings and I'll explore the city. I'll have dinner with you and your co-workers. And we'll have the evening together again. We'll have a great time, just like we always do. Like we're going to do in a little while."