Darejani Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm the bad one?" I asked sarcastically. "After what you did. Tsk tsk. Maybe I should just leave you like this the rest of the night" I teased her.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Dar shouted loud enough to wake our neighbors. "You get that tongue back in my cunt right, fucking, NOW!" she yelled as she grabbed my head and shoved it hard into her sloppy pussy. My sexy wife, such a proper lady to the world, was an animal when thoroughly turned on, like she was now. She was bent up from her back so she could watch while she fucked my face. "Dirty, fucking Bunny" Dar kept moaning as she took complete control, and I gladly let her. I absolutely loved it when she was like this, a wild sex demon. I knew when she got off I was going to have a great time myself, not that I wasn't loving this.

I was fucking her with my tongue and my fingers dug in firmly into the flesh of her ass. The table was shaking on the floor as her body writhed side to side. Dar came once, then again, and when I sucked her clit between my teeth she howled out a third, mind blowing climax. Then, without even taking the time to come down, she pushed me away and said "Get on the floor, now!" I was taken aback by her tone and attitude, so I was slow to move. "Did you hear me? I said NOW!" This was a totally new thing with her, this take absolute charge attitude. Dar was usually the submissive one and when she did become dominant, it wasn't anything like this. I got on the carpet on my back.

She hopped off the table and stood over me, her pussy peeking out from the two sides of her panties. "I'm going to suck your dick like never before, but you'd better not cum until I say so! The consequences will be dire!"

"Ok" was all I could whisper to her.

"WHAT did you say? Is that the proper way to address your mistress?"

"No. I mean, uh, Yes, Mistress."

"That's better. Now lay there and don't you touch me." Dar got down with me and whispered in my ear "Don't worry, Bunny. Just go along. You'll love this."

Then she was back in command. Remember, do not touch me unless I tell you! Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress. As you wish."

She gave me an absolutely filthy smile and then, without using her hands at all, she started licking all around the head of my cock. That was the only contact, her tongue on my cock. I moaned and I wanted, desperately, to touch her head, stroke her cheek, something, but I knew that was against the rules of whatever game we were playing. So I laid there, feeling the incredible 'torture' of Dar's teasing me. She wouldn't apply anything more than her tongue to my throbbing dick, licking around and up and down, but she wouldn't suck it into her mouth. It felt incredible and it was maddening at the same time.

"Lift your legs! Pull them all the way back!" Dar ordered and I immediately obeyed her. I held my legs back from behind my knees and Dar went to work licking my balls all over as she grasped me in her soft touch. "Oh, god" I groaned. I could feel her warm breath on my most sensitive areas. Her fingertips stroked the head of my cock and then she started rimming my ass. Fuck, what she was doing to me.....just incredible. She blew warm air on my damp anus as her hand went lightly up and down my dick. She licked me some more and then I felt the pressure of one of her fingers at my anus, pushing firmly on my tight ring.

"Uhhhhhhhh" I whimpered as her finger curled a little. I wanted to cum, urgently. "Please, Mistress, may I cum? I need to so badly!"

"No. You may not! Not until I say so!" I knew there was really no punishment if I did blow my load, but I wanted to please my wicked wife in our game. So I tried to find something else to think about and delay the inevitable. Then she said "I'm going to ride you now. You still can't cum until I give you permission. Is that understood?" she said harshly.

"Yes, Mistress" I said, nearly in tears.

"Good" Dar said as she pulled her finger out, turned around and slid down on my cock as she faced my feet. I had the most incredible view of her soft, round ass, framed by the two strips of lace of her panties, as her pussy devoured my aching cock. She sat on me, my dick fully inserted inside her pussy, all wet and warm, and Dar grunted loudly as I went as deep as my 7" would go. First she ground on my cock, her hips moving around as she pressed her clit on the base of my dick.

I made my cock flex inside her and Dar moaned as she kept moving in a circle. She leaned forward, grabbing my shins, almost at the ankles. Her ass was pulled up along my pulsing member so I could see my shaft about halfway stuffed inside her. I had to close my eyes and try to think about work to keep from cumming, because I felt like I wanted to burst. Then she started to move up and down my dick and I cried out in semi-protest.

She looked over her shoulder at me with this look like she was possessed and like she was really enjoying the power she had over me. "You feel so good Mickey, baby. You're doing an amazing job of keeping hard. Now spank me! Hard, the way you know I love it! And don't you cum!"

"Yes, Mistress" I groaned under protest. I was looking forward to punishing her a little for what she was doing to me but otherwise, this was just more torture for me and my frustrated cock. SPANK! I swatted her ass hard, as hard as I ever spanked her. Dar yelped but kept pounding up and down my dick.

"Again! Smack my ass again!" SPANK!! She kept bouncing and telling me to spank her. I didn't know what got into my wife that night, from before we went to the theatre, but she was as wild as she ever had been before. All in all, I spanked her six times and then she came again, the mother of all orgasms. She was squeezing and releasing my cock with rapid spasms. My cock was slimy with her girl cum, all thick and frothy, leaving white streaks all down the shaft.

She climbed off me, strands of her cream and my precum sticking to us both. Her pussy looked ravaged as she fell forward, her pink ass aglow in front of me.

Dar turned around and came next to me, kissing me with so much love and gratitude. "You are the best husband ever. I don't know how many men would indulge their wives the way you've done this evening, my Bunny. You're amazing."

"You're pretty fantastic yourself. We'll talk about where this all came from later, my Darling Dar, but for now..."

"For now, we have to bring you to an incredible orgasm of your own. You just relax and let me take care of that for you." She kissed my sweaty chest as her hand slid up and down along my cock, from the tip to the base, over and over. It moved easy since my cock was coated with her honey, sticky and sweet. "My sexy Bunny" Dar whispered in my ear before blowing softly in there. I cried out from the pleasure exploding through my body. "That's right, baby. You can cum now, whenever you're ready. I want to see you shoot it up in the air for me. I'd love to see that from you. You're the sexiest, most wonderful man imaginable. You did so many dirty things for me tonight. You watched me jerk off two men. You kept from cumming for me. So sexy and so loving." She then licked my ear, I cried out and I pumped an explosive load up in the air. "That's it, baby! Keep cumming for me! More! I love your cum!"

She kept draining more and more semen from me. and I kept going. My crotch was a gooey mess, as was her hand. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life up to then. When it was finally over, I was drained of energy. I felt like I could fall asleep right there, on the dining room floor. Dar wouldn't let me do that, though. She cuddled me, held me tight as I made my way back to earth. My arm was around her, holding on as if if I let go, I'd drown.

"I love you so much, Darling Dar. You are the ultimate Wild Thing. But I really would like to know what came over you today. You clearly had the theatre planned out, maybe for days. Then tonight. You were like a whole different woman. Not that I'm complaining...much. I though my cock was going to break off at one point."

"That would have been tragic, for both of us" she giggled in that sweet and sexy way she had. "Lets take a quick shower first; we both need it badly. Then we can talk it over in bed."

I couldn't argue with her. We did need to get cleaned up before we got in bed. So we struggled to our feet and gathered up our discarded clothes, then we took a quick shower together, quick but very hot and soapy, which restored our strength a little. After we dried off and brushed and flossed, we crawled into bed and laid there under the covers, naked and cozy. Dar was snuggled on my chest and my arm was around her back. I loved that as much as anything we shared, and Dar felt the same way.

"So, do you want to tell me what happened? How we ended up at the Mayfair?"

Dar kissed my chest before she spoke. "You know, sometimes we have to drive through Times Square, with all those X-rated theatres there, plus those sleazy peep shows. I find the whole area frightening; I would never walk there alone, and even with you I'd be nervous as could be. But we enjoy a dirty movie together sometimes, and sometimes I think about what goes on in those places. I'd never go in there, even with you. I think those places are scary."

I knew what she meant. Nowadays, Times Square is a family oriented place, with a lot of big chains operating in the retail space and chain restaurants. It's safe, but kind of boring. Back in the 80s, however, it was a sleazy, even dangerous place, full of hustlers, prostitutes, and drug dealers. Not at all the place you'd want to take anyone you loved. Those theatres there had a very bad reputation, with drug dealers and other unsavory types doing god knows what inside. And I had no clue as to the peep shows except what I heard as rumors. None of those places held any interest for me. But Dar....

"But when we drive by, I wonder, as a fantasy, about seeing men, maybe a few women, getting off watching in the open like we saw. I don't know why, but it gets me very excited if I think about it. And living in Queens, even I heard about the Mayfair. I've told you, girls talk like guys do. Well, not the same. But we talk. So I knew it was there and I've been thinking for a long time. I decided the other night, when we were finishing the plans for my mothers and Jacks party to see if you'd go for it with me. I didn't ask in advance; I tempted you with the promise of something kinky. You could have said you didn't want to go there, and I would have understood. But I'm glad you said yes, and I'm glad you were so tolerant of me and what I ended up doing."

"It was pretty kinky, playing with you, and watching you jerk those men off while we played and watched the movies. I'm glad you knew where the line was. Not letting them touch you, and limiting your actions to handjobs."

"Bunny, that's as far as I would EVER go with anyone other than you. And I have no plans to ever do this again; it was a fantasy and you helped me fulfill it and I love you for that. I'd do the same for you, if there's something you want to explore."

"Thank you, honey, but the fantasy I've had I actually did back in college and I wouldn't do it with my wife. You know, what we considered with Jean, a threesome."

Dar was silent, her breathing steady as she rested on my chest. "What if that was something I wanted as well? You saw how I reacted to the threesome on the screen, not to mention those two gorgeous women alone together. Before we settle down with children, if we were to do it. And we know someone who would willingly join us."

"Dar, if we're going to talk about this, we should do it when we're awake. I'm really, really tired. And we still didn't even talk about how you got when we got home."

"That's easy. You make me feel so safe and so loved, I feel like I can go just about anywhere the sexual part of my mind takes me. It just came to me tonight. I was so hot when we got home and it just came over me. That's all. Very simple. My sexy, handsome husband brings out the wildest things in me. And I love you for it."

I held her tighter to me, so deeply in love with her. My Darling Dar. My love, my everything. "I love you too. More than I could ever say. More than I could ever show you."

"We'll have to see about that last part" she giggled sleepily. "I'm sure you could show me plenty." With that she turned over and we both fell asleep within minutes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next few months were filled with mostly great news and some bad. We took Yasmin up on her offer for her house; it was a great house and the price was right. And deep down inside, it made Yasmin very happy to pass it on to her children. We hired a contractor to remodel the kitchen and all the bathrooms. While that was being done, a process that took 4 long, aggravating months, we stayed in our apartment while we put it up for sale.

We had a wonderful Chanukah and holiday season, something we had missed out on after Chanukah the previous year due to Mehdi's arrest. We went to a few parties, one from my job and one from Dar's, as well as friends parties. We decided we'd host New Years Eve the next year in our new home, but the current year was spent with just a few close friends. And our sex life remained active and fun and loving.

As to the bad.....Mehdi. February 2 was his final disposition hearing. The judge spared him prison, but he was scheduled for deportation two weeks later, right around Valentines Day. Two years in a row his problems were going to put a damper on that special day. Darejani and Yasmin were broken hearted all over again, but they knew it was coming. He let them visit him one time, four days before he was deported. He was to be deported back to Iran via France, and we had some hope the French might let him stay, but with his felony convictions, they didn't want him either. He was headed to Tehran.

Dar came home feeling dejected. Complicated as their relationship had been, even cruel at times, he was her brother and her mothers son. Yasmin must have been in a very bad way. I would have gone but due to his status, he was only allowed two visitors.

She took off her coat and sat next to me on the couch. "Bunny, could we turn off the television and could you just hold me?"

"Silly question, honey. Of course I can. I'll hold you all night if you need. Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

"No, not now. Just hold me." Dar leaned into my arms and she cried. I felt terrible for her and for her family, but at least this time she wasn't shutting down. She was sad, but it was a normal, even healthy type of sad. So I just let her cry herself out. We didn't talk, didn't do anything for a while. I let her just be sad.

After a long while, she said "I'm never going to see him again, Mickey. And it's even worse for my mother. He's her son, and she's devastated. She'll never see her son again. And you know what? Besides being sad, I'm so angry at my father! So much of this is because of him! I'll never forgive him; I don't even think I love him anymore."

"Dar, don't say that. I know your relationship with him was complicated. But he was your father, and from what you've told me, he was a good man at one time."

"He was, until he wasn't. He made my life terrible here. He kept us from being together, Mickey. How can you of all people speak up for him?"

"Maybe because I didn't know him. It's hard for me to judge him."

"Mickey, sometimes you're too nice. It can be a little maddening."

"Dar, I am who I am. If I wasn't this person, we never would have met. I never would have helped you out that day and we never would have talked and never would have had that amazing kiss in the hall at school. That led to everything else. To us being where we are right now. Married, deeply in love with each other, soon to own a house together, and then we're going to start a family, finally. Think about this, honey. If he hadn't brought your family here, to your house in Malba, soon to be our house, we never would have even met. We wouldn't know each other at all. I would be married to Jan now, probably miserable, and you'd be in some arranged marriage. Your father is responsible for us meeting, in a way."

Dar's anger was melting away. She took my hand in hers and kissed it, a very sweet gesture. "How do you know how to always make me feel so much better?" She wiped her eyes with a tissue. "I'm still angry with him, but you put things into some perspective. You've made me feel much better about things. I'm still sad about Mehdi. But I remember what we have. We have my mother, we have your parents, we have Jack, we have wonderful extended family and great friends, good jobs and most of all, we have each other. My sweet Bunny," She kissed my cheek and then sought out my lips. She kissed me softly, loving and gentle. "Please come to bed with me, Bunny. I need your love so much."

"Dar, you already have my love. You'll have it forever. Come, lets go to bed." We went with our arms wrapped behind each others backs and got in bed, sharing kisses and desire. She put her hand inside my shirt and rubbed my chest the way we both loved. Then she opened some of the middle buttons and kissed my chest and I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy it.

"I love you, honey. I love how good you are to me" she whispered as she kept kissing me softly. Her lips felt so sensual, warm and comforting and so loving. It was her nature.

"You're pretty great to me, Darling Dar. I love and adore you and I always, always will." I stroked my hand through her silky hair, which was getting longer again, Jet black and again, the texture of fine silk. She was really turning me on.

"I adore you too, my sweet Bunny. Just relax and let me take care of you for a while. I want to enjoy you. But first I need to ask you about something." She looked me in the eye and told me "I forgot to take my pill this morning. I didn't worry about it at first, because I figured there was no chance I would feel like making love tonight. But you awakened my fire. Like you often do. So tell me, should we just take care of each other orally? Or are we ready to start trying to make a baby? I don't want to do this unless you're ready as well." She looked at me expectantly.

"Dar, my love, I'm ready. I think I've been ready for months. Let's make love. If we make a baby tonight, I want it to be from our love for each other."

Dar entered my arms and we kissed over and over, warm and loving kisses along with deep heat generating kisses. "Thank you, Bunny. I almost hope it doesn't happen tonight. I want to make love to you every night" she giggled. "But I'm right at my most fertile point of my cycle. We have a very good shot." We kissed again and that was really all it took. We were both so excited, just from our proximity to each other and also from the prospect of getting started on a family. She helped me out of my pants and briefs and I did the same for her, helping her out of her slacks and panties. We were in no mood for kinky games. We wanted to make this loving and sweet.

We embraced as we kept kissing, our lips and tongues joined and active. "I can't wait to have you inside me, Mickey. Make this good for me, like you always do. You treat me better than anyone else ever would."

"You do the same to me, my love. I want you so much, like I always do." We were touching each other in our most sensitive, arousing places. We were lying on our sides, facing each other and Dar put her leg around my hips. I kissed her neck and shoulders and she was doing the same to me and we both were making all sorts of sounds of desire and excitement. I kissed my way down to her breasts and kissed and licked her thick, hard nipples. She grasped my hair in one hand as the other found my already hard cock.

"So deliciously hard for me" Dar moaned as she bit lightly on my shoulder. "My sexy, handsome husband. I love you with all my heart."