Darejani Pt. 10

Story Info
Pregnancy, childbirth and big changes in our lives.
10.4k words
4.8
3.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

It's been over a year since I did any writing on this story. I think it's time to tie this story up in a few more chapters. Darejani "Dar" and Mickey "Bunny" Gold are now married over a year, and they're waiting to find out if Dar is pregnant. They haven't told his parents (Martha and Frank) or her mother (Yasmin) and Jack, Yasmin's fiance, that they might be. Mickey travels on business, political consulting, about a week each month. Dar's brother Mehdi is being deported to Iran because he was involved in criminal activities (and he wasn't an American citizen). I think that catches everyone up on where things stand now with our main characters. Oh, and Mickey and Dar have a very active sex life together, often loving and sometimes bawdy. Something they both love very, very much.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

First things first. On February 17th, Mehdi, Darejani's brother, was deported from JFK to Paris, then on to Tehran. We knew it was going to happen, but the government didn't let Yasmin know until after he was deported. By the 19th he was back in Iran, which turned into another terrible couple of days for Dar and Yasmin. By then they were ready for the inevitable, but they would grieve terribly when/if the day Mehdi was imprisoned, or worse, in Tehran. Being a confessed thief as well as being gay, plus the fact that he lived in the US for many years, meant the security forces there would be watching him. Closely.

Then came Friday, March 10, 1989, the happiest day of our lives since our wedding day. Dar's gynecologist confirmed what we already suspected; were going to have a baby! When the doctor told us, Darejani and I both burst out in the most joyful tears imaginable. Dr. Bergman told us our due date was mid-October and, in a few weeks, she could be more specific. In a couple of months, Dar could get her first ultrasound and we could, if we wanted, find out the sex of our baby. Our baby! Dr. Bergman gave us some papers and verbal advice on what to start doing and not do, and she set us up with an appointment in two weeks with her partner, Dr. Vargas, who was the actual obstetrician in the practice.

We took the day off from work for the appointment and when we got in my car (we each had our own cars now), we hugged for a very long time. There were kisses as well, but that hug was something truly special. Dar was still crying and I was pretty mushy as well. "I love you, my Darling Dar. I didn't think I could love you more than I already did or do, but I do love you even more. You're going to be the greatest mother ever." I kissed her nose and then her tender lips.

"And you will be the most wonderful father. And a pretty great Bunny. I love you too, more and more." We were giggling and kissing and shivering. That last part was because I forgot to start the car. It was freezing in there.

"We have to call your mom and my parents when we get home. They're going to be so thrilled!" We hadn't told anyone Dar was getting tested. We didn't want to say anything in case we had been mistaken when Dar missed her period two weeks before.

"Tomorrow, ok Bunny? Today, after we get something to eat, I just want to celebrate with you. We've been sweetly, and ridiculously, making love almost every day for the past month, as if it made a difference for getting pregnant. Now Iwant my wicked, very naughty husband this afternoon and evening. I want to do everything we've been denying each other." Dar had that sweet/dirty smile I knew so well.

"I can't deny my wife. Especially when she's promising to rock my world. You've got a deal. Anything in particular you want for lunch? It's yours. Lobster? Steak?"

"Lum's! Great Chinese food! It's the best way to celebrate!" That's where we went, a fancy Chinese restaurant right across the street from our old high school (It's long gone now. Too bad; the food was great. As a historical sidenote, it turns out it was owned by the family of comedian/actress Awkwafina). We sat, smiling like idiots as we ate chicken and shrimp and vegetables and rice, holding hands and making goo-goo eyes at each other like we just fell in love. The waiters must have thought we were a little crazy, the way we kept giggling.

We got in our house (all the remodeling done- for the time being) and we kissed each other after we hung our coats in the foyer. "Do you want me to take you upstairs, my sex demon?" I asked lecherously. "Or do you just want me to take you?"

"Take me here, you naughty man. Ravish me wherever you want! I'm so incredibly hot for you. I don't think I've ever been so excited before!"

I carried Dar, giggling and glowing, to the couch (Scotch-guarded, of course) and laid her down, gentler than I would have otherwise. She was carrying our baby, after all. I was kissing her lips and cheeks, her neck and throat, I pulled off her cashmere sweater and tossed it on the floor like it was a rag, and Dar was moaning all through it. I unbuttoned her pants, tight jeans that wouldn't fit her in a few months and, after pulling off her ankle boots, I tugged them down her legs and left them in a heap on the carpet.

Dar held up her hands to keep me off her and she said "Strip off your clothes. All of them. I want to see that hunky body, dick and all."

"Hunky? You're confusing me with your other lover?" I teased.

"Could be. Maybe it's his baby" she giggled again as she laid on the couch in just her lemon yellow bra and panties. "But I'm pretty sure it's yours. Now get out of those clothes!"

I got naked in a hurry, pulling off my cable knit sweater and then my Dockers. Then I pulled down my boxers as I kept my eyes on hers and I stood naked in front of her, my cock almost fully hard already. It was seeking her. I stood with my hands on my hips with my legs apart in my best Superman pose and I said "See something you like, lady?"

Dar bit her lower lip and nodded enthusiastically as she used her forefinger to beckon me playfully. I walked to her, my cock flapping in the breeze, so to speak, until I was right in front of her. "I want this!" she said as she sat up and immediately started sucking me as if she was still starving.

"Oh, shit" I said with my head twisting around. Dar's lips and tongue were playing havoc with my ability to keep my balance. I was weak in the legs as she gave me a very hungry blowjob. I didn't know if Dar's hormones were making her even lustier than she was every day or whether the news we'd gotten made her love for me that much more intense and I really didn't care because Dar was very enthusiastic in her oral attack. She was sucking the head while she gently jerked my shaft, then moved to my balls with her wet, eager tongue. She lashed my heavy testes, getting them nice and wet before she returned to my very eager member, sucking me expertly and enthusiastically.

"Dar, honey, you have to stop, or I won't be responsible for what happens" I groaned. "I feel like I could explode any moment."

"No, don't you do that, not yet!" She pressed the base of my cock with her thumb and that slowed me down and took the urgency away, but not my erection, not in the slightest. "I have other plans for you right now!" Dar leaned back and took off her bra, so she was wearing just her yellow hipster panties. She teased her nipples as she laid there with her legs splayed, with one foot on the floor and the other leg over the back of the couch. There was a small wet spot at the crotch of her panties that made me feel very hungry. But I had to do something first.

"Be right back, Darling!" I ran upstairs to the linen closet while Dar watched incredulously.

"Where are you going, Bunny? Get back here!"

"One moment!" I hurried back with a thick, plush towel, which I put under her ass. "There, now the furniture is protected!"

"The couch is Scotch-guarded! You know that!" she protested.

"Yes, but I have a feeling this is going to get VERY wet!" I grinned as I sunk to my knees on the thick Persian rug in front of the couch. A REAL Persian rug. I pushed

her thighs wider and licked and gently bit her inner thighs, watching her expression the entire time.

"Well, if you think it's best" Dar sighed as she leaned back to let me have my fun with her. I licked her oozing pussy through the thin, almost see-through material, and she started moving her hips all around as she plucked at her elongated nipples, rich brown in color, and she let out little moans and other delightful sounds. Her body was very responsive to my oral attack, and she rubbed her sensitive inner thighs along my cheeks. "Like that, Bunny. So nice!"

I let my tongue do its thing, lapping away at the inside and the bottom of her thighs. I couldn't hear her clearly, but I could hear her sexy sounds as she gasped from arousal. "I'm going to pull your panties aside and dig in on your pussy, baby!"

"Go for it, Bunny! Eat me to your hearts content!" I tugged the yellow crotch aside, now darker from her juices, and my tongue and lips went after her like I was a starving man. I started sucking and licking. nibbling her lips and nudging her clit with my nose. Dar came quickly; she was even more aroused than I had been just a few minutes earlier. "Oh God, Mickey! I'm fucking cumming! Don't stop!"

I didn't stop; I kept going as she burst through another orgasm before she tugged my hair in a signal to move up to her face. Dar licked and kissed me, holding my cheeks in her palms as our bodies shifted around so the head of my cock was tickling her pussy. "I'm going to fuck you now. We've been making love for weeks. Now I want to take you hard!"

Her legs wrapped around my hips and she grabbed my shoulders. "Then take me already! Be my naughty man! You won't hurt me, so just do it!" I entered her in one long stroke until my hips were on the bottom of her thighs and my balls were on her ass. We both cried out softly, we both were leaking tears, and our bodies were grinding into each other as we fucked on the couch. It was lusty, hot and a little dirty and we were kissing hard with our tongues dancing together, in my mouth and then hers, back and forth.

"My naughty wife! So hot and wickedly sexy!" I grunted as I started moving my cock in and out of her steaming hot pussy.

"My nasty Bunny! You've made me feel incredible since our very first time together! Keep doing it! Keep fucking me!" I thrust hard and deep, and Dar clamped down on my cock as her thighs squeezed me tighter.

"So fucking hot...So damn naughty!" I moaned as I felt my own climax rising up in my loins. I ground hard into her clit, moving my hips in a circular motion, pushing the pressure on her pleasure center.

"Oh, Bunny, I'm cumming! Cum with me! Cum on my body!" I barely was able to pull out in time to jerk my cock all over her brown tummy and chest, covering her with a pattern of white streaks of my semen. Her fingers lazily traced through my cum before she sampled a little from her fingertips. She then offered me a few drops and I hungrily sucked her fingers while she beamed at me adoringly. "My sexy, sexy Bunny. You're so wicked and so sweet all at the same time."

"You inspire me. You bring out the animal in me, Darling Dar."

"I bring out the Bunny in you? Not exactly the fiercest animal in the forest" she giggled, tracing her nails down my chest, toying with the sticky hairs there.

"I was thinking more like a Lion or Tiger. Bunnies aren't very intimidating."

"But they're cute and wonderful. Come here and let me show you how wonderful I think you are." Our bodies pressed together, and we kissed over and over, loving and warm. "I love you my Tiger-Bunny" she giggled.

"I don't think Tigers and Bunnies can mate" I said with my own chuckle. We cuddled on the couch, a little close for comfort, but very contented. We were quiet, touching lightly and affectionately, her fingers in the hair on my scalp and my fingers tickling her buttocks and thighs. "I love you, Darling Dar. With every bit of my heart. Mommy to be."

"Daddy Bunny. I like that. Our child will love calling you that." We kissed a little more before we got up. It was a good thing I brought that towel down; we were sticky, and it was damp with our fluids and perspiration. We wiped our bodies from the worst of the sweaty coating before we gathered our clothing and went upstairs to clean up properly and throw on some very comfortable clothes.

A little later, as we kept sharing a lot of kisses (we couldn't seem to stop), Dar turned to me. "I think we should tell our parents today. I don't think I can keep this inside, Bunny. And I'm craving chicken from that place by your parents!" There was a great fried chicken joint by my parents' apartment. I was going to have to get used to Dar's cravings.

I called my parents, telling them we had to discuss something with them, using a very serious tone of voice. They said of course, come over with the chicken, then we called Yasmin and again, told her we needed to talk about something serious, and could she meet us at my parents with Jack? She said of course, with a little touch of worry in her voice. I didn't exactly like tricking them and worrying them like that, but we wanted to give them a big surprise. We were sure they'd all forgive us our deception.

An hour later, two fried chickens and sides in hand, we sat our parents down (Jack was about to be Dar's stepfather the next month). I let Dar give them the news, deadpan serious. "Mother, Jack, Frank, Martha... how would you feel if, this coming October...another person named Gold joined our family?" It dawned on all of them pretty quickly and there were cries of pure happiness from Yasmin and my mom, and my dad and Jack were pretty vocal as well between hugs, kisses and handshakes. I could hardly blame them from being so excited; Dar and I were pretty giddy ourselves. After all the congratulations, we sat down to a celebratory dinner of fried chicken and iced tea. We Gold's really know how to party.

After dinner, I sat for a while with my father and Jack while Dar and our mothers all started planning everything we'd need to do and buy, especially once we knew the gender of our baby. It was pretty much decided we'd find out as soon as possible. When I grumbled good naturedly how I wasn't getting asked for my opinions, Jack said "Get used to it, Mick. The last decision you made was when you asked Darejani to marry you. Just practice saying 'Yes Dear' from now on." He smiled, as did my dad, and I chuckled with them. It was all friendly and loving, and I really did want to know jf we were having a boy or a girl. I just would like to be asked.

The next month, April 17th, Yasmin and Jack got married. It was a very nice, smallish party with a judge marrying them, dancing, dinner and drinks (except for Dar). They were both about 50 and could expect a lot of years together. So, another great thing happened because Dar found me. A few of us owed her so much.

In May my boss, one of the partners, asked me to meet him for lunch, something that rarely happened. We rarely had time to have lunch out of the office. I had a bad feeling; often, such meetings mean bad news. After we ordered, he asked me how I liked working there etc. I told him I was very happy; of course, I didn't mention that I hated the traveling. Then he asked me if I ever considered going to law school. That caught me by surprise. I had thought about it; many Political Science majors think about going to law school, and I told him it was something I had been interested in six years ago, but now I was settled with a baby on the way.

"Mickey, would you be interested still if it meant you had a job waiting for you at the end?" Dick Sadler clearly had a plan in mind.

"I guess that would make a difference. I just don't know if I want to start with the constant studying now. I'm going to be a father in October and that means life will be hectic enough at home."

"You should know we're extremely pleased with the quality of your work in the time you've been here. What I'm suggesting is a contract, Mickey. The firm will keep you employed, and we'll pay for school for three years. In exchange, you maintain grades of 'B's' or better and you get two chances to pass the Bar exam and then you continue to work for us for five years. We hate paying for outside counsel. Not only does it get expensive, but we don't always like the kind of quality we get. You do excellent work for us, and I think you'd make a hell of a lawyer. Why don't you talk it over with Darejani, at least through the weekend, and see what she thinks? If you want this, you can start studying for the LSATs and apply for the Spring semester at St. Johns. I'm an alumnus and I can pull a few strings. I know your grades were good enough. Do well on the LSAT and I can almost guarantee you'll be admitted."

I was kind of speechless. It was a hell of an offer. The firm would pay for school and keep paying my salary for three years while I went. In exchange, I'd have to guarantee I'd keep working for them for five years as an in-house counsel. I wouldn't have to bounce around looking for work. I asked a few questions, found out I'd also 'intern' in the legal department during my summers while still keeping my vacation time, 3 weeks at that point as well as my family health insurance. It was all very reasonable and generous. But I had to think about if I wanted it and I had to talk to Dar. It would affect her life as well as my own.

That evening, Friday, she was home already and starting dinner, Persian spiced lamb with rice and vegetables. We both could cook, but I had come to really enjoy her Persian style cooking. I put my arms around her tummy, growing slowly, almost daily, with new life, and kissed the side of her neck, earning me a loving smile. I decided to tease her just a little bit. "Honey, how would you feel if I stopped working for three years starting in January?"

She looked sideways at me as if I was drunk. We had already decided she was going to become a full-time mother when she gave birth; we were planning at least two more children. "Mickey, while I would love your help at home with our baby, I don't think we can afford for you to stop working for that long. And why three years?"

"Because I may be going back to school full time for three years. Law school. Paid for by my company. And I'd be drawing my salary all during that time." I smiled at her and she turned away from the stove to assess if I was serious.

"Mickey...you're not playing a game with me?"

"No, my love. This is a real thing. I had lunch with Dick Sadler today and he offered to send me to law school, fully paid, full salary and all I have to do is maintain all B's or better, pass the Bar exam within two attempts, and then to work for them for five years when I graduate."

Dar threw her arms around me and kissed me enthusiastically. "Bunny, that's wonderful! My husband the lawyer! Mickey, this is the best news!"

"Besides this, right?" I said, tapping her bulging tummy.

"Yes, of course! Silly man! I'm so proud of you!"

"Hey, before you start calling me Mickey Gold, Esquire, we have a few things to discuss. Like if I even want to go back to school for three years... three HARD years."

She turned back to the stove to keep working on dinner so it didn't burn. "Mickey, you can do it. Clearly your boss and your company have faith in you. And I have tons of faith in you. You're so smart; you've always been so smart. You can do this. You can do anything you put your mind to." Dar was so adoring, and she was great for my self-confidence.

"It will mean long hours studying, including with study groups. I might not be around so much at night. Summers I'll be interning. I don't know if I like the idea of not being here with you while you're raising our child. I don't want to be a stranger to our baby. "

"You listen to me, Mickey Arthur Gold" She was deadly serious when she used my full name, like my mother used to. "Whatever negatives you bring up, whatever drawbacks, you're going to do this. Because I know deep down inside you, you want this. My mother, your mother, will both help me when I need it. Your father and Jack as well. My uncle and my aunts, all like one huge Jewish/Persian family. If we need it, we'll hire a live in nanny. And you won't be travelling a week or two every month. Later tonight, I'm going to show you the advantages of being home every night" Dar said with a big kiss before I helped her plate our dinner. "Whatever difficulties you'll encounter I'll be right there with you to help you."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers