Darejani Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A live-in nanny? Really?"

"Mehdi and I grew up with one. It's not uncommon among wealthier families in Iran. At least, it used to that way. My mother was not an uninvolved mother; you see she's a very involved and loving woman. Just like I will be."

"He asked me to think it over during the weekend, at least."

"Fine, we can talk about it if you like. But if you want this, then I want it for you, for us, and we'll make it work." Her smile warmed me, and I knew I'd make it and we'd make it work. I didn't need the rest of the weekend to think it over.

Later that night, I was on top of my wife, in bed, keeping my weight off her petite yet growing body. We moved naturally together, like a well-oiled machine. I shifted so every long stroke, every thrust of my penis rubbed right along her clit, sending little shocks of pleasure through every nerve of Dar's body. She ruffled my hair through her long, elegant fingers. "My husband, the lawyer. I love the way that sounds" Dar said breathlessly. "So handsome and smart. My clever Bunny."

"I haven't even filled out the application to take the LSAT yet. You're getting ahead of yourself." She undulated her hips, sharing the pleasure with me. We were both gasping and moaning as we made love and talked. The fact that we could multi-task so well bode well for our future.

"Mere details" Dar cried as her nails lightly scraped my ears. Her touch was so sensual, encouraging me to suck softly on her very sensitive breasts. Her hips rose from the mattress and her belly bulge rubbed lightly on my almost flat tummy. Then we both chuckled from her teasing.

We kissed as we held still, both of us on the edge but neither of us wanted to get there quite yet. I made my cock twitch inside her and Dar let out a long and lust-filled groan. "You're a very naughty man, teasing your wife like this. It's a good thing I love it so much." Then she spanked my ass with a wild giggle.

"You're more playful than you usually are" I grunted as I pressed the base of my cock to her clit. "Pregnant or not, I might have to punish you."

"Promises, promises" my bawdy wife taunted. I turned us over so I was on my back and she was astride my hips. She smiled at me, eagerly awaiting my 'revenge'. I slapped her brown buttocks, both the right and left sides, just a little to encourage her, and Dar bounced on me hard and with urgency in her motions. "Spank me, Bunny! You're making me crazy!"

I spanked her again. "You're a very naughty wife. What kind of mommy-to-be likes having her ass smacked?"

She leaned forward, her lips a bare inch from my own, staring into my eyes. "The best kind, my sweetheart. The very best kind."

I held her ass in my hands, helping her ride me as our slick genitals moved smoothly together. Dar tilted her head back, thrusting her breasts out (they were growing larger and her areolas were getting even darker) as she thrust down hard, cumming hard over my cock. Her pussy spasmed and that brought me off as well. I held her down and my body shivered as I came with an intense climax. Lots of sperm mixed with her own lubrication, making a frothy mix that warmed us both.

Dar rested on my chest. Her nails lightly scraped my cheek. Her breathing settled to an even rhythm as she placed a dozen tiny kisses over my chest and neck. My fingers trailed through her thick, silky hair, now in a wavy style. I was feeling wonderfully content, but there was something nagging at me. "My Darling Dar...what if I'm not smart enough to do this? What if I'm just not good enough?"

She lifted her head from my chest and stared into my eyes with some fire in her own. "Mickey, what a ridiculous thing to say! You're as smart and dedicated as anyone I know. And you are capable of doing anything you put your mind to."

"You really believe in me, don't you?"

"Of course I do. Since that day we met when you defended me. I knew you were someone incredible. You are such a strong man. I don't mean muscles, though you're pretty tough that way too" Dar said with a sweet grin. "I mean strong in your mind and in your will. You're very smart and you can hold your own with anyone you'll meet in law school. If you don't want to do this, that's one thing. But I will not let you talk about being 'not good enough'. It's preposterous."

I snuggled closer to my wife, my life, my personal cheerleader and my biggest supporter, even more so than my mother. "I do want this, Dar. And it's an incredible opportunity. Just one thing. I can't do it without you, and you're going to be very busy with our child."

"And I'll have all the help I'll need. You don't need to worry about that. I love you, Mickey. My Bunny. My lawyer." She beamed at me, that brilliant smile lighting up the darkened room.

"I love you, my Darling Dar. You're my shining star." I started humming and singing, in my slightly off-key voice, Shining Star by The Manhattans. "Honey you are my Shining Star, don't you go away...." Dar snuggled closer and kissed my chest as I finished the song. We kissed a few times on our lips and turned over, me spooning her and our baby. It was the most natural feeling in the world.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Sunday we had our parents come over and we gave them the good news. They were all excited and happy for us and they let us know they'd all help out in whatever ways we needed. My mom was particularly happy (her son, the lawyer) and that was the last bit of reassurance I needed. When I went to work Monday, I let my boss's secretary know I was accepting his most generous offer. He called me back an hour later to congratulate me and to invite me and Dar to his and his wife's home in Glen Cove, right on Long Island Sound, that coming Saturday afternoon. I really was up and coming at work. It was also a message, telling me I needed to fulfill my end of the deal.

Saturday Dar and I drove out to Dick and Andrea Sadler's house...really an estate... right on the water in Glen Cove. It turned out this was their 'weekend' home; they had a co-op in the City they stayed at during the week. As we pulled up into the long driveway, Dar squeezed my hand. "Mickey, this is a mansion! Did you have any idea they lived here?"

"Not a clue. He's very private about his life at work. And yeah, this is a mansion, no other word for it." Dick and Andrea, as they insisted on being called in informal stiuations, met us as I pulled into a spot in the front courtyard, and we gave them wine and flowers we brought. Dar met them both for the first time and they were very warm and social, congratulating us both on Dar's pregnancy. We got the tour of the house and the grounds out back with a pool and tennis court before the yard lead to the water. Mr. Sadler poured drinks and we sat out back on a nice, warm afternoon. We discussed my future with the firm, the political connections they had made over the years etc. He and I cooked steaks for dinner while our wives talked alone. It was a great afternoon/evening, and when Dar and I left around 9, we were glowing.

"Honey, that went very well" I said as we headed for the highway to head back to our own house on the water in Malba. It was a lovely house, but small compared to the Sadler's huge home. "They really took to you. I think you charmed the hell out of them." I turned my head at a stop light and smiled warmly.

Dar was also smiling broadly. "They're so nice, Mickey. They made me feel very comfortable. And when we were in the kitchen, Andrea told me Dick has big plans for you. The firm has you pegged as an 'up and comer', she said. Someone they think can be in the next generation of managers and even partners." She was looking straight ahead but smiling with a great sense of satisfaction.

"Dar, are you serious? You two talked about all that while Dick and I were grilling steaks? We talked about how I should take up golf this summer."

"So? that's the same thing, silly man. Who do you think they want to play golf? It's all very political and more than a little sexist. But one problem at a time. They are grooming you for the future. And what's good for you is good for us."

I was silent as I got on the highway. She was right, of course. This was all good for my future and my future was linked with Darejani's. It was just a lot to take in. And it was impressive the way the wives seemed to know all the details. I got the feeling it was intentional, that Dick wanted to get the message to me indirectly. Dar was right; I was being groomed.

After we got home and got comfortable, we snuggled together on the couch in the family room, soon to be a room that would live up to its name as we started to bring new lives into our home. We were sitting kind of sideways so we could stretch out our legs, with Dar leaning back into me and my hands were caressing her tummy, showing signs of our child growing there. She loved the attention and then when I rubbed in a lotion to limit stretch marks, Dar made low mewling sounds with a soft smile on her face. It was a peaceful time for us, the last few months before our lives would get very hectic for a long time to come.

I kissed her cheek while we watched a movie on cable and she pushed back warmly into my body. "Mickey, am I pushing you too much? Do you really want to be a lawyer? Please be honest with me."

"Well, to be completely honest, it was something I wanted when I was in college. I kind of let it go in my junior year; at that time, I didn't feel the desire to go to school for another three years. I figured I didn't need it and I just wanted to make money." My hands stopped moving over her stomach and Dar was still as well, listening to me carefully. Her hands were resting on mine. "I kind of forgot about the whole idea in the following years. And then we met again, and life went from good to great and I figured this is what I'm going to be, a political consultant. Aside from the traveling, I like it." I shifted around under Dar, and she turned her head so we could look each other in the eye. "Dar, when this offer came last week, it was completely out of left field. I didn't see this coming in any way. Honey, I've thought about this in my own private moments, just like we've discussed it, the two of us. I know you want this for me, and I don't ever want you to think you're pushing this on me. Because I want it too. Straight truth. I want this. For me because I've always been interested in law. And I also want it for us, for our family. And, my love, I want it for you. I want to make you proud of me every day of our lives."

"Silly Bunny" she said with tears in her eyes. "I'd be proud of you whatever you chose. I'd be proud of you if you wanted to be a construction worker or a ditch digger as long as you did it as best you could. That's all I want from you, Bunny. Your very best at whatever you do." Her eyes were warm and full of adoration.

I caressed Dar's cheek, slightly darker brown that her usual skin tone from the blood rushing to her face. "Dar, my darling, may I take you to bed? I don't care if we make love. I just want to cuddle with you and show you how much I love you."

"You don't want to make love to me, Bunny? Don't you find me attractive?" She had a cute pout on her face that covered her smile. "I can make you feel very good tonight, like almost every night."

"Well, if you insist..." I helped her turn to me and we kissed in long and loving, hungry and eager kisses. I shut the television and the lights and we walked hand in hand up the stairs. We didn't talk, we didn't need to say anything. The touch of our hands said everything on our way to our bedroom. In bed, however, we found other ways to say a whole lot more.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A few weeks later we went for an ultrasound and we found out everything was developing perfectly normally, a strong heartbeat, everything in the right place...and we found out we were having a daughter! A precious little girl for us to pamper and raise to be a sweet little lady! Dar and I hugged and kissed and cried, not exactly an unusual occurrence in the tech's office. She smiled in a way that said she saw it all the time. It was late in the afternoon, so we headed right for Jack and Yasmin's home, where my parents were already waiting to get the big news. To say they were all excited is a huge understatement. It was especially so for my mom.

Mom was crying when she hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Mickey, I was hoping for a girl" she said in a low voice. "Ever since Lisa passed, I've hoped for another little girl in the family. Darejani is like my daughter, but she's an adult. You're both making me so happy." She was sobbing by then and I had to hug her tight to get her to calm down a little bit before my father took her from me. One day I hoped to add a boy or two to our family, but I was thrilled to give this 'gift' to my mother.

Yasmin was just as emotional and she hugged me just as tight as my mother had, then big 'manly' handshakes from my dad and from Jack. I said to myself to hell with that and I hugged both of them. My dad had been the best role model for me my entire life and Jack had become much more than a cousin in the last two years, since my wedding.

Speaking of which: the following week, Monday, was our second wedding anniversary. The Saturday before Mahtab (Dar's cousin) and her husband Bijan threw us an anniversary party with our friends all invited. We took the opportunity to let everyone know we were expecting a girl, saving us a lot of phone calls. It was a fun, kind of raucous night, and Dar drove home since I had a little too much to drink.

When we got home, I was feeling very amorous towards my gorgeous wife. I locked up and turned off lights, set the alarm, and by the time I got upstairs, it was obvious Dar was in the same mood. She had changed quickly into a hot pink silk short nightie, the type that barely came to her thighs. It was designed for pregnancy, with plenty of room in the middle for her growing tummy. "Bunny, go into the bathroom, please? I'm not quite done getting ready for bed. Notice I did not say SLEEP. We're not going to sleep yet." Her color was high and her smile was broad and hungry.

I smiled at her and said "Funny, the same thing was on my mind tonight. Sleep is the furthest thing from my thoughts. But you'd better hurry it up, my Darling Dar. Or I might have to go out and prowl the streets for a different partner." I spanked her very lightly as I walked by her and into the bathroom.

"If you think you can find a naughtier partner tonight, go ahead!" she teased. "But she has to be nastier than I will be with you!" Fat chance of that. She was in a particularly wanton mood. Hell, so was I.

I got out of my suit, leaving the clothes in a heap on the bathroom floor. Then I brushed and peed, washed up and went to meet my Love wearing just my boxers. She still had her makeup on and she added a pair of pink stockings to go with the nightie she was wearing. I smiled lecherously at her and said "My Darling Dar. You look good enough to eat."

"I was counting on that, my wicked Bunny. Then I'm counting on you to fuck me. Very hard. I've been feeling very hot all evening and my fire needs to be quenched." She then licked her lips and we both giggled as I took her in my arms and kissed her with my own burning hot desires.

We stumbled back and fell on the bed, moaning breathing hard as we touched each other with skilled hands and rubbing our legs together. I could feel a little dampness on my knee from her bare pussy and she could definitely feel my throbbing hardness on hers. "Remind me I have to taste you tonight" she gasped before she kissed me again, hard.

"I bet I don't have to remind you, my naughty wife. You've never neglected me yet in all our time together." I nibbled on her neck and she twisted around, groaning from the feel of my lips and teeth on her bare neck.

"One way to make sure" Dar grunted as she pushed me on my back and tugged down my shorts. "Don't you dare cum, Mickey! Not yet, anyways!" She then attacked my dick, licking all over as her eyes met mine. Her tongue was wet and her breath hot and it was my turn to moan as my hips kept lifting off the bed.

"Don't cum. When you do that to me, it's an almost impossible request" I said while my legs shook.

"Don't you dare complain when your wife is giving you such tender loving care" Dar said with a smirk, before returning her attentions to my intensely arroused member. I was under 'orders' not to cum and so I did everything I could to delay my climax. But I had to either change things up or let myself go, all over her tongue and face. So I pushed her onto her back and moved quickly between her legs.

"Now it's MY turn! You can't cum either, not until I say so!" I gave her a dirty smile and Dar giggled in that way she has that I love so much. I nibbled on her inner thighs, tasting her juices that were flowing freely from her fragrant pussy. She had a slightly different flavor since she became pregnant, not better, not worse, just different, still very pleasant. I licked my way to her pussy, teasing her swollen lips and lightly flicking her hard clit, peeking out from behind its hood. Now it was Dar's turn to moan and squirm around. Her nylon-clad legs were rubbing my face and my back and her ass kept rising from the mattress.

"Mickey, you're making me crazy! Please let me cum. You know I won't be done with you."

"Beg a little more" I challenged from between her bronze thighs, just above where her pink stockings began. "I love it when you beg."

"You're a very bad man, Mickey Gold! Pleaseeee..."

I just went at her, licking faster, with special attention to her pulsing clit, and soon I was rewarded with a small puddle of her essence, coating my tongue with tasty honey. I kept licking and kissing her most sensitive places through her orgasm until I sensed she'd had enough...for a little while. I moved up her body while she caught her breath, the head of my cock leaving a trail of my pre-cum along her bush and her tummy. Dar's arms were around my neck as soon as our lips met. I love her kisses, every single one.

"You're always such a wonderful lover, Bunny. You do the most amazing things to my little body. Well, not so little any more." She patted her tummy, now pronounced at five months pregnant. "I'm getting fat now." Her face was a mix of love and a sad pout.

"Dar, you're not 'fat'; you're showing our baby. It's beautiful. YOU'RE beautiful, in every way. And if you get to be heavier after she's born, so what? I'll love and desire you whatever you look like. Because what I love and desire is what's inside you. That's what makes you beautiful, my Darling Dar." I kissed her nose and then her soft lips.

"Bunny...make love to me now. You could fuck me if you want. But make love to me first. My beautiful man." She rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her.

"I just want to love you now, honey. Slow and loving." That's what we did, together: I eased into her, and Dar wrapped her legs around mine so they were entwined together. Our movements were slow to start, gradually picking up speed, as we kissed and moaned and touched, the way two people who know each other's erogenous zones and rhythms do so well. I did have to be careful being on top now, but it was no problem. Nothing was more precious to me than our baby girl, except Dar herself. They both were/are everything to me.

We kept grinding together, moving in sync with each other, and after a while of building our lust, I came, shooting my warm semen as deep as I could. That extra grinding motion brought Dar to her own orgasm, and her legs tightened around my thighs as she let out a long, deep moan of pleasure. I saw a tear roll down her right cheek and I kissed it away before kissing her delicious lips.

We laid in bed, keeping each other warm in the very cool bedroom (the central air was blasting away). We took turns in the bathroom, Dar got into something more comfortable for sleeping and I pulled on a pair of briefs (more comfortable for sleeping than boxers) and we proceeded to cuddle, under a medium weight blanket. Her belly bulge was rubbing my tummy and I kept falling deeper in love with both my ladies. I was crying a little and Dar just smiled at me, understanding how happy I was. She kissed me sweetly and softly said "I can feel your love, Bunny. Some of it is inside me, warming my soul. But mostly, it's coming from your heart in waves. I can feel it washing over me, protecting both me and our daughter. Our daughter, Mickey. We're going to have to think of names. But I want one of the names to be Lisa. For your sister."