Darejani Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dar was an incredibly supportive wife. She took on more of the home responsibilities, aided by Greta and our parents. It was a real team effort, and from time to time I felt like I was not living up to my duties as a husband and father. One such time, Dar took my hand and rested it over her heart while we watched our daughter play on the floor in front of us. "This is for both of us, Bunny. And for Lisa, and whatever other children we will have. We succeed together. Even Lisa does her part, being sweet and cute. It's good for you when you get to be her daddy. It helps you remember why you're going through this. How about tonight, after we put her to bed, you come to our bed and pamper me a little?" Her heart was beating hard under my hand, with excitement. This was something else I had been a little remiss about, being a lover to my wife.

I kissed the top of her head, then I moved to kiss her full, warm lips. "I'd love that, my Darling Dar. I haven't pampered you for too long a time. Let me study for a while, while you get dinner going. I'll keep an eye on our little Miss here." I picked Lisa up off the floor and covered her with little kisses, making her giggle.

After we put Lisa to bed in her own room (with a baby monitor), I drew a hot bath for Dar. I poured in some of the jasmine oils she loved so much and the essence filled the room. Then I lit a few candles, shut the light, and I called her into the bathroom.

Dar gave me the sexiest smile as she saw the half-filled tub, then she silently got out of her robe and her panties before I helped her into the tub. She sighed as she settled into the hot, scented water, and I put a rolled up towel behind her head as she leaned back contentedly.

"Bunny, this is wonderful. You always know just what I need. But I should be doing this for you; you work so hard, my love. Studying so much. Even working at the office when you can."

"Shhh. You're working hard as well. Taking care of our home and our daughter is the hardest job of all." I reached into the water with Dar's loofah on my hand, with a little liquid soap in the center. I rubbed it into her arms and shoulders, her neck and back. then down her chest and her tummy.

"Oh, Mickey, that is so nice. So relaxing. And so sexy. You're getting my juices flowing. Are you up to doing something about it tonight?"

"Honey, we're 29. You bet your cute little brown butt I'm up to it. Tonight is all about your pleasure, your needs. Like this." I rubbed her between her thighs, massaging the expensive soap into her legs and her pelvis, then down to her needy pussy. Her legs moved a little wider apart for me, and I moved my hand slowly along her inner thighs and over her lower lips. Dar kept sighing and moaning, moving her ass around and gripping the sides of the tub with her fingers. There was sweat on her brow that had nothing to do with the warm, oily water soaking into her flesh.

"Mickey, my sexy Bunny..." she gasped as she shuddered. "I'm getting close...so close..."

I increased the pressure on her pussy and her thighs closed involuntarily around my hand and squeezed it hard as she rode out a powerful climax. As I removed my hand and kissed her trembling lips, I said "I see you enjoyed the appetizer. We'll have the main course in bed when we're done in here." I kissed her again.

"And I want dessert too. Something a little salty and creamy. Bunny juice, as it were" Dar said with a giggle. "Delicious. Something only my sexy, loving husband can give me."

"Deal!" I released the latch that let the water drain out of the tub, then we took a quick shower together before going to bed for the 'main course' and Dar used her mouth to suck my cock until I exploded down her throat. She gave amazing blow jobs, of which I was the very lucky recipient.

To speed things along, over the next two and a half years, I busted my ass studying when I wasn't actually in class while Dar took care of the house. I wished I had more time for her and for Lisa, but Dar understood, and we made the most of the limited time we did have together. At the time, St. John's did summer sessions, so I took a couple of classes over the summer to catch up to my class (most of them had started the previous September). I also spent time working at the law clinic, helping people with basic legal problems who didn't have the means to afford a lawyer. I was busier working than I had ever been in my life, but I was carrying almost a straight 'A' average and in my second year, my partners Will, Joyce, Shandra and I won the class Moot Court competition.

At the end of the summers, Dar and I had to take a vacation because, honestly, we were getting burned out from working so hard almost the whole year round. That first summer, we took Lisa to a full service family resort in Jamaica, but the second summer, Dar and I needed to be alone. So we enlisted our parents to share the responsibility of watching their granddaughter while Dar and I went to Hawaii for ten days before my third year of law school started. It was hard leaving our little girl, even for a day, but we really needed some 'us' time. Lisa was almost 3 by then and we hadn't had even a night alone since she had been born.

It was just what we needed. We relaxed on the beach or by the pool, drank a little heavier than was normal for us, and took long walks along the water, especially at night. We even found a secluded part of the beach where we made love, discreetly. We did a lot of that in our room. Made love, had dirty sex. Dar brought some new lingerie with her and it all got worn. Some of it got a little damaged. We had a great time.

Our last night, I was taking her from behind, rubbing my hands all over her ass and thighs and back as I fucked her hard. Dar was thrusting back at me, giving as good as she got. "Come on, Bunny. Fuck me harder! You know what I love!" Her breathing was hard and shallow, just like mine.

"Squeeze my cock, my Dirty Dar! Still my naughty wife!" I emphasized my words with a loud slap on her ass, making her yelp and laugh with glee at the same time.

"More, my wicked husband! Smack my ass again!" I gladly accommodated her, spanking her harder in a way that still turned us both on. She clamped down on my dick, using her strong inner muscles to practically hold me in a lock. I gritted my teeth, muttering sweet obscenities that we both found hot and a little amusing. Then Dar let me loose so I could pound away again, bringing her to a thundering climax. I rubbed her clit with the shaft of my cock as well as my fingers and she came again, trembling all over her petite body. When she caught her breath, she fell forward, then turned to me and pulled me close by my cock. As she jerked my wet dick in her soft, strong fist, Dar groaned "Now it's your turn, my lusty Bunny. Cum all over my little tits. A nice big load for me, Mickey. Hot and thick. Cum on, all over me!" Her grip, her words, her beauty and most of all, her love for me all worked together to bring me to an explosion of semen all over her small, brown tits, thick ropes of sticky cum.

I kept twitching in her grasp, as if my balls were trying to find a little more to share with her. Finally I was done, empty. We fucked each other at least twice each day of our vacation in one way or another. And each time, when we were done, we snuggled close, basking in the warmth of our love for each other. This time I was resting my head on her breast while Dar tickled me behind my ear and along the back of my neck. I loved her touch, the gentle scrape of her nails on my sensitive skin and the warmth of her breath on my forehead. We were quiet, bordering on silent, peaceful, in love and contented.

"This has been a great trip, my Darling Dar. I'm so glad we did this, though I miss Lisa like crazy. (We had been calling home every other day to say hello and I love you to our little chatterbox, who was being spoiled by her various grandparents.) We'll take another vacation when I finish school in May, but that one we'll bring Lisa with us. Then I have to crack down and prepare for the Bar exam. But I want to take two weeks with both my beautiful ladies in between."

Dar gently eased me off her body; I was getting heavy for her small body. I gladly switched places with her as she rested her head right over my beating heart. "I'd love to go away, just the three of us. Maybe Lake George or one of the Finger Lakes. We could rent a cabin. Anything, just the three of us. It might be some time before we can get away again." Silence for a few moments. "I love you so much, Mickey. My sweet Bunny. You make me so incredibly happy."

I tickled up and down her spine, making her shiver in a very pleasant way. "I love you too, my Darling Dar. Thank you for encouraging me to go back to school and for taking up so much of the household responsibilities so I can study. And you're so sweet to my study group, like the Mother Hen. Cooking for them, sending them home with food. They all adore you, including Meredith and Tina (the two women in the group). You're making this easier for us all, even though the others are technically my competition."

"You're the truly generous one, Bunny. As you say, they're your competition. But you still want me to help them succeed as well. It's a complex situation, isn't it? I guess it helps knowing you already have a job waiting for you when you graduate, something none of them have. You're only competing for class ranking, not for employment."

"Sure, that makes a huge difference. But Dick Sadler asked me a few weeks ago if I had any classmates I could recommend to be interviewed for a job, that I should start thinking about it, and think carefully. I think it's kind of a test for me as well, testing my judgement and if I put loyalty to a friend ahead of my responsibility to the firm."

Dar picked up her head and looked at me while she tickled my tummy. "So? Do you have anyone from the group or your class in general you would suggest? Honestly, someone who would deserve the opportunity."

"I can suggest two, I think, both from the group. Tina (Chao) and James (Lynch). They're both top students, as you know, they're both Democrats (it was a political firm, after all), they're both fiends for hard work, and they've got good hearts, both deeply involved with the law clinic. We're all working on the Law Review. I have to give Dick their names by November 1st so they can be investigated and then recruited. I feel bad not suggesting everyone in the group, but those two are the best choices."

We laid there quietly, our mood vastly changed from relaxed and playful into a very serious, contemplative and thoughtful mode. This was what our pillow talk would be like in the future, talking about professional matters with the one person I trusted more than anyone in the world, whose judgement I knew I could rely on in every situation. It was the true measure of love and trust in a marriage. Dar and I had the ultimate faith in each other.

We talked a little more, then let the serious stuff go as we relaxed again. It was getting late, it was our last night before going home, and we still were feeling very lusty for each other. After some hot and sexy kisses and after our hands explored each other the way we enjoyed so much, I found myself on my back with Dar rubbing her pussy all over my mouth, grinding her hips all around as she groaned and grunted. Her fingers gripped my hair before she pressed her clit right on the bridge of my nose and Dar nearly suffocated me with her soft lips and sticky juices as she came all over my face.

I helped her move so she was next to me, lazily playing with my now hard cock. Her fingers manipulated my member as she licked my ear, sending shivers all through my body. "More, my sexy lover. My kinky, lusty wife."

"More than this, Bunny? Would you love a wicked blowjob from your slutty wife? I can make it wet and sloppy for you, lick your big, heavy balls. Maybe even dart my tongue in and out of your ass. Oh, you're throbbing! Maybe you're ready to cum right now!" She moved quickly, covering the head with her mouth, she used her tongue expertly on my glans, and I popped, unleashing heavy spurts of cum that she swallowed eagerly. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around my cock until she was sure every single drop was sucked from my withering dick. Then we were back in each others arms, completely relaxed and at peace. It was a great vacation, really what we needed. The next day we'd be returning to our lives, and a couple of weeks later, back to school for me, the last year. Then years of work and, hopefully, great success. And more children.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dar and I planned to wait until I was practicing law for a year before getting pregnant again. That would, hopefully, give me time to settle into my new career so I could be as helpful as possible to Dar while she carried one baby and cared for our five year old daughter. Even with Greta and our parents, I wanted to be as involved as possible in our children's lives. However, birth control is not always 100% reliable. In March of my final year of law school, we found out Dar was pregnant. While it might not have been what we planned, we were overjoyed at the prospect of bringing our next child into the world. And if anything, our families were even happier than we were. We couldn't have enough children as far as Yasmin and my mother were concerned.

The one thing that worried me was how my job would be affected. A new lawyer is usually expected to work and bill 70-80 hours a week. That usually translates to 12 hour days during the week and then a full day on the weekend. Sometimes both days. I couldn't work that many hours and be fair to Dar and my young family. I needed to talk to Dick Sadler. I had to be fair to the job as well, to the people who gave me this great opportunity.

Maybe it was the fact that Dick and Andrea saw themselves as that third set of grandparents. When I met with him for dinner one night that April, a month before graduation, to inform him of the change in my family status, he smiled warmly before ordering a couple scotch's, Glenfiddich 26 years old and smooth like cool silk. I don't want to think what the steak house charged for those drinks, probably more than the finely aged steaks we ordered.

"Mickey, do not worry about working all those hours. You'll work, hard, but I want you to always know your family comes first. Andrea and I love your wife and Lisa, and we look forward to loving any children still in your future. What's most important to me and my partners, of which I hope you'll be some day down the road, is the service you'll help us give back to the community. In fact, I was expecting to talk to you about this after you graduated and passed the bar exam...and you will pass the bar exam" he said with a touch of humor. "The other partners and I would like you to work for Susan Cohen (a fifth year associate, heading up the community outreach department), specializing in pro bono work. We have one hundred and thirty lawyers working with our political and our well-heeled clients, generating very healthy profits. We have a strong belief in giving back at this firm, as you know. We want young, passionate, dedicated associates working in this department. Susan will head it up and you'll be her chief assistant. You'll help people in the community with everything from contract issues to civil and criminal appearances in court. And I promise you. we'll work out your pay structure so you won't be penalized for not working in billable hours." He shifted closer, like he was confiding in me. "Mickey, we see you and Susan, and some others in various departments, as the future of this firm. I'm 63 now, I don't plan to retire any time soon, but my time will come. So will the other partners. We want good people ready to take over within ten years. Who knows? Maybe in a few years, you'll think about going into politics. You could do great things for this city, this state. Maybe even the country. I see it in you, even if you don't see it in yourself yet."

He sat back, having spoken his piece, a few months earlier than he had planned. I wasn't even out of law school quite yet, and Dick Sadler was all but placing the keys to the kingdom in my hand. I shook a little, not understanding how he had so much faith in me, and I told him so.

"Mickey, you're about to graduate among the top students in your class. Five years ago, you didn't even think this would be a part of your future. Yet here you are. And you know why? Because you're a good man, a dedicated man, and you're dedicated to your wife and family in a way relatively few are at your age. I doubt I have to say this, but I will. Don't ever cheat on Darejani. She's an incredible young woman and she loves you and is loyal to you in a way I rarely see."

"Dick, that is something I can promise you, that I'll never, ever betray her. Not in any way. I've been in love with her I think since the day we met, almost thirteen years ago now. I love her even more now. She's a great wife and mother, smart and funny. She's my every dream come true, and I make sure she knows that's how I feel...and she lets me know she feels the same way about me. So don't ever worry about me cheating on her. It will never happen."

He patted me on the shoulder; nothing more needed to be said on the subject. After dinner, I went home and told Dar about the dinner that was amazing, not because of the food, but because of how my future was laid out in front of me. OUR future, actually. "My Darling Dar, I could never do any of this without you. I couldn't have gotten through school, I can't study for the bar, I can't help you with our family. I can't do anything without you." We were holding hands on the couch while Lisa was watching some educational program. "You're my world, my love. You make me everything I am and everything I will be. Dick warned me about just one thing: he told me to never, ever cheat on you. He and Andrea are big fans of yours, by the way. I told him not to worry. I would never cheat on you. I don't want another woman, I never will. And I'm way too in love with you to hurt you like that."

Dar had a few tears falling slowly down her cheeks, tears she wiped away. Lisa looked up at her mother just then. "Mommy, why are you crying? Are you all right?"

Dar patted the couch in the small space we left between us and Lisa knew to hop up and sit between us. "My Little Bunny (Dar's nickname for our daughter). I'm great. Just wonderful. Because I married the finest man imaginable, handsome and smart and funny. And because we have you, our sweet little girl. And in six months, we'll have a little brother or sister for you to play with, to protect, to love. You'll be the very best big sister there is." Lisa leaned up and kissed her mother, then she kissed me. I had wet eyes as well.

"Come give me a hug, Munchkin!" (My pet name for her.) My daughter and I shared a HUGE hug, then Dar joined in. Life was wonderful, and only getting better.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I graduated St. John's Law School that May 16, 1993, 6th in my class. Dar and Lisa, my parents, Yasmin and Jack...all got tickets, thanks to Dick Sadler, who, as one of the leaders of the Alumni Association, also was there with Andrea. It was one of the greatest days of my life, and having all those special people there for me made it even better.

We went out that night, including the Sadlers, for a nice dinner, including Lisa, who usually was on her best behavior in restaurants. My parents got me an Italian leather briefcase, embossed with my initials, a traditional lawyers' gift. Yasmin and Jack bought me season tickets for the upcoming Jets season (They were a mediocre 8-8 that year.) The Sadlers got me a 14K gold pen and pencil set, another traditional lawyers' gift. And sweet little Lisa picked out a pinky ring which her mother 'helped' her pay for.