Darejani Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darjani, who knew how much I loved watches (she bought me the Rolex when we got married), went a little crazy and bought me a Piaget gold watch, an absolutely stunning piece that I was afraid to ask her what it cost. I wanted to know, but I didn't. You know? By then she was very pregnant with a boy, due next month, and she was huge. So much for our family vacation. It would be at least a year before we could really get away, but who cared when we were getting ready to add another member to the family?

When we got home, I carried my exhausted daughter to her bedroom, where thankfully she had enough energy to change for bed and kiss us goodnight. Then Dar and I were alone in our bedroom, alone for the first time since breakfast. She was already in bed, waiting for me, when I joined her, admiring my new watch. "Babe, I can't believe you bought this for me. This must have cost a fortune."

"It did" she giggled as I sat behind her, my legs around her hips, as I massaged lotion to prevent stretch marks into her ample tummy. "But you're worth it, Bunny, and besides, you earned it. And you pamper me all the time. It was my turn to pamper you for a change." She closed her eyes and leaned back against me, softly purring from my gentle touch.

"You do plenty to pamper me, my love. My beautiful." a kiss to the back of her neck, "adorable," a few kisses to her shoulders, "and sexy wife." I reached up to cup her breasts, again larger and browner, especially her nipples. I was careful with them; they were very sensitive. "Think you've got it in you to give me one more present tonight?"

"I was planning on it, Bunny. We should take advantage before we have to stop for a while." She turned her head to me and we kissed, a lot of kisses, as she reached behind her to toy with my rapidly growing cock. "Look what my handsome husband has for me. All for me." Dar turned around, facing me on her knees. More kisses on my lips, then down my chest and torso. "I bet you're tasty tonight" Dar whispered as she licked all around the head, teasing me and making my cock quiver.

"You may be pregnant, but you're still the sexiest, kinkiest wife I know, my Darling Dar."

"Oh? How many wives do you know, Mickey Gold?" She licked on the glans and my legs shook.

"Dozens. Hundreds. You know me, Mr. Spread it Around."

"You'd better not or I'll do something worse than tell Dick Sadler. I'll tell our mothers!"

She continued licking all over my dick and my balls. "My love, can we not talk about our mothers while we do this? It kind of kills the mood." We both chuckled as she went back to more important things.

"Get into the position, Bunny. I love playing with you like that, but it only works when I'm pregnant." I knew what she was talking about; we experimented with different ways to play, finding positions that were more comfortable for Dar, and not all of them required penetration. This was one of our absolute favorites.

I sat up with my legs extended, leaning back a little against bunched up cushions on the headboard. Then Dar sat opposite from me, as close as she could get with her legs on top of mine and her pussy an inch or two from my cock. Then I spread more of the stretchmark cream all over her belly, making the skin nice and slick. I held her body, supporting her upper weight. Then Dar started moving her hips so her pussy slid along the bottom of my cock, up and down the shaft, with the ridges and veins rubbing over her lower lips and her clit, and the head would rub on her big belly.

We moved with a rhythm we had found that was right for us, over the previous couple of months. We were both breathing deep and hard as incredible sensations started in our loins and spread throughout our lower bodies, then up and all through us. I held her as long as I could, kissing each other, staring into our eyes, sweat dripping down our bodies and forming little pools around us.

"Mickey, my sexy man" Dar gasped. "You're such a wonderful lover. I think I've cum twice already. This is just amazing."

"My Darling Dar. The one love of my life. The most gorgeous woman I've ever met. When you carry our babies, you're more beautiful than ever." She was building up to a huge orgasm and when it came, she cried out as softly as she could and she coated my dick with warm, slick nectar. By then my arms were tired (she was a lot heavier than usual), so after warning her, I let go and helped her fall back easily to the bed.

"Bunny, that was incredible!" she managed to tell me between deep breaths. "As soon as I catch my breath, I will make you cum like a cannon!"

I leaned back into the pillows, relieving some pressure on my lower back. We were both glistening with sweat, shining in the limited light. Especially Dar, due to her brown skin. The beads clung to her, each a little ball of clear oil. "Take your time, my love. I can wait."

"Well, I can't!" She called out while she struggled to get off the bed and run to the bathroom to pee. It was kind of funny to me, how her bladder got so full at the most inconvenient times. When she finished and washed, Dar came out to the site of me leaning back with my hard dick flapping in the air. She giggled as she climbed back on the bed. "You look so horny like that! Your penis is so red! Let me do something nice for you, Bunny."

"I won't stop you. Go ahead, do your worst!" I said in a lecherous voice.

Dar was on her knees, bent over my lap, as she quickly bunched her hair into a controllable mass, then she licked the head while she started sliding her hand up and down the shaft. Her tongue concentrated on the glans only as she stroked me gradually faster and faster as I whimpered and moaned. I was tingling all over as she worked on me, bringing me close, closer, closer....

"Cum for me, my sexy Bunny! All over my face! Do it, baby!" I couldn't hold back any longer as I did go off like a cannon, just like Dar promised. There were three strong spurts that got on her tongue and cheek, then smaller, weaker shots that she licked up as if she was starved. My sweet, beautiful wife could be such a dirty girl.

Sticky as we were, I held her close to me; I loved holding Dar as much as anything we shared. She teased my chest hairs as she laid on her side, her big belly pressing against me, but not too much. Everything was gentle. "My loving, naughty wife. What would I do without you?"

"Are you thinking of finding out?" Dar smiled at me, tired and loving. She knew better than that.

"Never. Sometimes I just wonder how things would have turned out if you didn't find me seven years ago. I might have married Jan, been miserable, thinking of you and where you were. I would have assumed you were in an equally miserable marriage. I'd be in a job I hated, probably. But you did find me, and almost every day since then has been a pleasure. We had our rough spot because of your brother, but it's long past now. The rest of our life together has been everything I could have wanted. And I'm about to start a new career, we're going to have another baby. And none of this would be possible without you, my Darling Dar. I'm so deeply in love with you."

She looked at me with those big, dark eyes that were so emotive. "I had to find you, Mickey. There's never been anyone I ever cared about like you. I thought about you for six years. I was afraid you got married, too. To someone more beautiful and loving. Maybe exotic looking." She smiled, but there was also a little of the fear she must have felt back then.

"Dar, there is no one out there more beautiful or loving. You're even exotic. You're everything I ever wanted. We have this great life. And, when we decide the time is right, if you want to go back to school or work, find something that fulfills that part of your life, we'll do it. I'll make sacrifices for you like you've done for me."

She slid up so our lips were even, and we kissed, long and loving. "Mickey, this makes me happy. I'm kind of old-fashioned. I'm content to raise our family because your success is our success. We're a team, Mickey. But if one day I do feel I need more, I will tell you. For now, however, this is what I want. With the only man I want. The only man I could love." Another kiss shared.

"Live is great, my Darling Dar. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too, Mickey. For the rest of my life."

We stayed still for a little while, enjoying the quiet of the house until Lisa called out for her mommy. I tried to get Dar to stay in bed while I attended to my Munchkin, but we both knew when she wanted her mother, it had to be her mother and vice versa. So Dar put on a robe and went to get whatever Lisa needed (I don't remember) before returning to bed, to sleep next to me while I spooned her. I whispered loving things in her ear while she tried to get comfortable. Soon she fell asleep while I nestled behind her. Her rhythmic breathing relaxed me, and not long after I fell asleep as well, feeling warm and safe next to the love of my life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Since we couldn't travel, I stayed home most days to study for the bar exam. The exam was scheduled for the last Tuesday and Wednesday of July, the 27th and 28th. I had over two months to study, supposedly. In actuality, there was going to be a big disruption in mid-June. Dar was due to give birth on June 18th, a Friday, but we were doing a natural birth so, unless there were any problems, the baby would come when he was ready. So, I devoted as much time as I could to studying, while also being a busy family man to Dar and Lisa. Sometimes my study group came over to study together; we worked well as a team. And Tina had interviewed with my company/firm in the law division and knocked it out of the park. She was due to start working there when I did, in September, provided we both passed the bar. She was a whiz at Wills and Estates, something our mostly well-heeled clients were always in need of.

The afternoon of June 20th, a Sunday, when we were home, just hanging out with our parents with us (we couldn't really do much since Dar was due any day), was when Dar went into labor. When she told the rest of us it was time, my wife had the most relieved smile on her face imaginable. She loved being pregnant, but by that last month, enough was enough.

I got her 'go' bag, and we got into my father's car with my mom and Lisa, while Yasmin and Jack followed behind to the hospital. I called ahead so they could get in touch with her obstetrician and there was a wheelchair waiting for her, ready to bring the two of us up to Maternity while our mom's got her checked in at admitting.

"This is it, my Darling Dar. In a few hours, we're going to have a beautiful boy to go with our lovely Lisa. Are we agreed on the names?"

"Yes, Bunny. What we settled on a few days ago. I love those names for him." I was pushing her chair through the halls to the East Wing, where maternity was on the fourth floor. Her contractions were coming every 4 minutes or so, so she was well on her way.

The nurses took over when we got there, and I went to wash up and put on scrubs, head to feet. We took a few refresher classes for childbirth as a team, but we remembered almost everything from almost six years before. Dr. Vargas got there and that was the last piece of the puzzle; knowing he was there, eased the last of our worries. After that, it was a waiting game.

I went out once to our family to assure them everything was fine, Lisa gave me a kiss to give to her mommy (such a doll), and finally, at 7:18 PM our son made his way into the world. Dar and I were crying joyful tears as he rested on his mother's chest while his daddy kissed them both over and over. Then the nurse asked if we had his name ready, and we gave it to her: Ethan Howard Gold. 8lbs 3oz. Beautiful like his mother and his sister.

The nurses took him for a few minutes to clean him up while other nurses attended to Dar, getting her clean and ready to go to recovery. Then it was my job to announce the good news to the family.

I got to the waiting area and the big, stupid smile on my face told them all the great news. I also gave them his name since we shared it with no one before. i was surrounded by hugging, kissing relatives who practically demanded that I take them to see Darejani and Ethan.

Their first glimpse of their grandson/brother was through glass, in the nursery with about a dozen other newborns. He looked so tiny; his eyes scrunched closed with these tiny little fists sticking out. Then we went to see Dar, tired, in some pain, but happy and as beautiful as I'd ever seen her. The nurse gave us permission to come into the room as long as we took turns hugging and kissing her. Except Lisa. Lisa was allowed to love her mother all she wanted. Everyone made a huge fuss as my wife and I smiled at each other. I brushed her matted hair from her forehead with the gentlest of touches before she took my hand and held it to her cheek. Every day I loved, and still love, Dar more and more.

Then Ethan was brought in for feeding and there were more tears all around. Everyone was asked to step out except for me so Dar could have a little privacy while she fed him for the first time. It took a little trying for him to get the sucking motion down, but soon he was feeding from his mothers' breast and we cried again.

"Dar, my Darling Dar, I love you beyond words. You're so beautiful, so kind and loving. You're everything I want in life."

She adjusted holding Ethan to a more comfortable position. "Mickey, my Bunny. I love having your children. I hope we have at least one more...soon. Not quite yet." She smiled and I kissed the top of her head as my arm wrapped around her back.

"I'd love at least one more. I guess I'll be storing up sperm for a month or two."

"Not that soon, silly Bunny. A woman needs a little rest." I slid next to her, snuggling close to share some very special intimacy. Then, when she was done feeding Ethan, everyone else came in and my dad helped Lisa climb into the bed, carefully so as not to hurt her mother or brother. I put my arm around my exhausted daughter, and Jack took a few pictures of the four of us, the first of many. I was tired as well, but I could spend the night sitting in a chair next to Dar. About a half hour later, the grandparents left for the night, and my parents took Lisa with them to our house so she could sleep in her own bed.

A few hours later, I was dozing in a mostly comfortable chair, right by Dar's' side. They brought Ethan in for another feeding, and I woke up with Dar. "Hi, my love. How are you feeling?"

"I don't mind telling you, Mickey, but I'm tired. But this is worth waking up for." I helped prop her up to a sitting position and Ethan ate hungrily. I softly touched his hair, barely making contact with his scalp, and I wondered over my son. My son! OUR son. Someone I could take to ballgames and Little League, throw a football around with. I would have done the same things with Lisa, but she was a girly girl all the way, and I was wrapped around her finger.

"Darling Dar. I love you so much." I was crying this time and she reached with her free hand to caress my cheek. Just seeing you feed our child...I can't even describe how I feel inside. Happy just doesn't do it."

"My sweet Mickey. You are everything I'll ever want in a partner. Come, snuggle in bed with me, please?" How could I resist that? We called for the nurse to take Ethan back and I crowded into that narrow bed with my wife, We stayed like that, the rest of the night, until we were woken a little after six as the hospital came to life. I kissed Dar, despite the fact we hadn't brushed our teeth yet, then got out and used the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and smiled wide. My life was as complete as could be imagined, and more good things were to come in the following years.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for voting and commenting on this chapter. I know, it's been quite a while since I added to it