Darejani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that was an old friend. Just a friend."

"Uh-huh. None of my business, Mickey."

I concentrated as best I could the rest of the day, got my work done, though Patty must have thought they stuck her with a real 'winner'. Normally I would have taken her out for a drink, but I made an excuse and told her we'd stop tomorrow night, or the next.

I got to the bar before Darejani andI got a quick scotch to calm my nerves. I was considering ordering another when she walked in. She was exquisite. Still petite with fine features, wearing high heels and hose under her skirt. She dressed so conservatively back in the day; now she looked like a modern woman. I stood up and said "Dar, it's really you. I can't believe it. I'm so glad to see you."

"Mickey. This is the best surprise of my life." She offered her cheek and I kissed it. Her skin was soft and her perfume was fragrant. All those old feelings came rushing back.

"Can I get you something to drink? You said you don't drink alcohol, right? Because you're a Muslim."

"Yes, Mickey. Just order me a ginger ale."

I got her the soda and another scotch for me. We started talking and it was so easy, like talking to my best friend. We eventually got around to family.

I told her my parents were still alive, still in the same co-op apartment, and we were still close.

"I'm sorry to hear about your father."

"Don't be. I loved him, but honestly I don't miss him. I never told you but he used to hit my mother and me. Never when we lived in Iran. Only after we moved here. He was a different person here, and he made our lives miserable. After he died, my mother allowed to date, to wear makeup. To get a job. To be me, and not have to marry in some terrible arranged marriage. I loved my father, but I will never miss him."

"Any boyfriends?" I was really interested to hear her answer.

"I've dated. A couple I thought might go somewhere. But none ever got really serious. What about you, Mickey?" Her eyes were so curious.

Shit, Jan. I never called her back all day. I hadn't even thought of her until now. "I'm serious with someone. Jan. She's great, funny and smart and pretty. And here I am with someone from my past, and I haven't thought of Jan all day."

Dar looked so sad, like she was disappointed in me. "Do you love her, Mickey? Really love her?"

"Until this morning I thought I did. Damn it, I do love her. But Dar, I saw you this morning and you're all I could think about all day long. That Spring we spent together was both the best and toughest time of my life. Until I got to college, I had no interest in women besides you. And I saw you this morning, and I'm here with you now, and now I feel the same way all over again. I can't say I'd leave Jan right now. But this morning I was thinking about marriage and now, I'm not even sure I want to see her ever again."

"Is your sex life good, Mickey?"

Did I hear that right? "Dar, did you really ask me that?"

"I did. Isn't a good sexual relationship part of a good overall relationship?"

"We have a decent sex life" I admitted. "It could be better."

"Why? What's missing?"

"Dar, I don't know if we should talk about this. I mean, what about you? You said you've never even been in a serious relationship. Have you even had sex? Since you want us to be open with each other."

"No, I'm still a virgin. I haven't met the right man. Until now."

Now I was speechless. My dream woman was coming on to me.

"Mickey, what is missing in your sex life with...Jan?"

"Yes, Jan. It's good, but she isn't adventurous. We have sex, and oral, but no experimenting, no fantasy play. It's good, but it's not going anywhere." I couldn't believe I was talking about this with Darejani, a relative stranger, really.

"Mickey, I need a man who can teach me about sex. Everything I've always wanted to explore about myself, my desires and boundaries. I didn't know if I could ever find the man to help me with that. And then you came back into my life, six years later." She took my hand. "But I have a confession to make, Mickey."

"OK, confess away. I can take it."

"Our meeting today was not an accident. I went through Albany's alumni association and through them, I found out where you worked. I applied, and I needed a little luck, and thank god, I was lucky. I figured sooner or later I'd run into you or if not, I'd just call you some day. I didn't expect to see you in the orientation this morning. More good luck." She leaned forward, her face just inches from mine. "Mickey, I will walk away, I will even quit my job, tell them I don't think I'm a good fit for this job, if you tell me you want to stay with Jan. I'll walk away tonight and we'll never see each other again. But if you want me, we can go to your apartment tonight and make love, all night if we can. And every night. I've been in love with you, my protector, my beautiful man, since we first met. If you want me. I love you, Mickey. I knew it again the moment we saw each other this morning."

I was in limbo. Whatever I said now would affect my entire life from now on. "I've got to make a phone call. I'll be right back, Dar." She just smiled as I went to the back where the pay phones were.

"Hello?" Jan answered anxiously.

"Hey, babe, It's me."

"Mickey! Where have you been all day? I've been so worried! You never called me back!" she pouted. Jan was good at pouting, and it often got her what she wanted.

"Sorry, hon. I was so absorbed in training my mentee. Patty. Nice girl."

"Patty....again, do I have anything to worry about?" Some insecurity. It could be annoying.

"Nothing to worry about with Patty." Honest, mostly anyway. Patty wasn't a threat for her. "Listen, I'm not going to be there tonight. I have to get some work done at home tonight. It's a project, and at the same time I'm training Patty, so I might be a few nights. But you'll see me by Friday, promise."

Jan didn't like that at all, and I hated myself for lying to her like this. But I had things I had to work out. "Mickey....are you cheating on me."

"No, Jan. I promise. I am not cheating." Technically true. But a lie, still.

"Ok, honey. Call me to say goodnight?"

"I will, babe. I love you."

"And I love you, Mickey. Bye for now."

I headed back to Dar, who was waiting there patiently. I think she would have waited forever if I asked. "Dar, I did something kind of shitty just now. I lied to Jan, something I've never done before, at least not on anything of substance. I'm not taking you home tonight, because I need to think some things through. Bring a bag with you tomorrow with two nights of clothes and work clothes. If things go the way you hope, we'll try to start tomorrow. But not tonight. Where do you live?

"I have a roommate in Soho. I like living there."

"I'm on the West Side, 20 minute walk from here. Most days I walk to work. Anyway, let me think tonight. I'll have an answer tomorrow. Give me that, please, Dar? Besides, we have to work tomorrow and you probably shouldn't show up your second day wearing the same clothes you wore to work today." I smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

"I waited this long. I can wait another day, Just do me one favor. Six years ago you asked to kiss me, and that was an amazing kiss, the best kiss I've ever had, without a doubt. Let's see if we still have that kind of kiss power. Let me kiss you."

Before I could say yes (there was no way I was saying no), Dar leaned in and we kissed, and it was just like six years ago. Pure heat, desire, need, lust, love. I could feel her hunger and I know I was giving her a taste of my own. People were staring as we held that kiss for at least a minute. It exploded inside me, and I almost came in my slacks. I was that close.

When we finally broke The Kiss (that's how I think of it), we looked at each other and smiled. Some of the people near us broke into applause and some shouts of "get a room!" and we both laughed with a bit of embarrassment.

I said to Dar "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

With a charming lilt in her voice she answered "Better, I bet. I still have a relatively small sample size to compare with. I hope there are many more in the future."

It was after nine now. We'd been sitting there talking for three hours, and we hadn't even eaten anything. "How about before I get you home, we stop and get that burger we couldn't get six years ago? My treat."

"I'd love to, McDonald's even sounds good right now; I'm famished."

So that's where we went, Quarter pounders and fries, on me. We ate and flirted and we had a great time. She was the best cheap date I ever had.

We got a cab and I insisted in coming with her on the ride from 54th Street down to Soho. At first we just sat quietly, looking out the windows as we rode through the bustling, dirty city, a city like no other in the world. I felt her hand reach for mine and our eyes met and again we were kissing rapaciously. I probably could have taken her right then and there in front of the cabbie, and maybe if she hadn't been a virgin, I would have. But I wouldn't do that to Dar. Not her first time.

We kept our lips locked all the way to Spring Street, finally at her building. "Do you want me to walk you upstairs, Dar?" My eyes questioned if she wanted more than a walk upstairs.

"Don't you have some thinking to do, Mickey? That's what you said" she responded breathlessly. "Besides, don't you have to check in with Jan?"

"Yes, you're right. We'll talk tomorrow. Bring your bag," A gentle kiss. Two. Three. "You'd better go, before we both change our minds. Good night Dar. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes you will, Mickey. Goodnight. Thank you for a wonderful evening." And she was out of the cab, into the vestibule of her building, and gone from sight. Already I was aching inside for her. I told the cabbie to take me back uptown to my apartment. He gave me a knowing wink and nod, but he was classy enough to not say a word, leaving me to my thoughts.

When I got home, I called Jan. I said all the right things about missing her and being sorry for not calling, but the truth was I was already elsewhere in my heart. I had to think, but I already knew, deep inside, what I was going to do. Jan and I were over, I knew it, but I hated the thought of hurting her. My parents didn't raise me to treat women like that. I should end it with Jan before seeing Darejani again. It would hurt Jan just as much, but it was more honorable. If I slept with Dar while still with Jan, it would have been like I was keeping my options open, like if sex was bad with Dar, I still had Jan. I couldn't do that to her, and I couldn't do it to Dar. I had to do the right thing, and I had to be honest with Jan.

First I looked up Darejani's phone number and I called her. "Well this is an unexpected surprise. I was just about to get into bed. Unfortunately, alone."

Jesus. For a virgin, she really knew how to get to a man. Maybe only the right man. "Dar, honey" - the first of many 'honeys' I hoped would be shared between us - "May I ask you a favor? An indulgence?"

"Of course, Mickey. Ask me."

"Give me an extra day, please. I have to see Jan tomorrow night. I have to break it off with her before I see you, especially before I go to bed with you. Otherwise, it's cheating. Maybe it still is even after I see her. But I have to be honest with her. I can't do that to either one of you."

"Mickey dear" in that sexy voice and accent, "Thank you. For doing the right thing by both Jan and me. I respect you so much more for this. I'll miss you tomorrow night. So Wednesday night instead?"

"Yes, Dar. I think it's the right thing, so to speak. I need to call Jan now. I'm not looking forward to this. Goodnight, Dar."

"Goodnight, Mickey. I love you." And she hung up before I could even register what she said to me.

I called Jan back. "Oh, Mickey, you must have missed me. I missed you too."

"Jan, I want to see you tomorrow night. I think we have some things to talk about."

"Mickey, I don't think I like the sound of that. Don't make me suffer all night and all day tomorrow. Tell me what you're thinking right now."

"Jan, I don't want to do this over the phone. We should talk in person."

Her voice went cold. Not angry or rage. Ice cold. "Mickey, if you're breaking up with me, tell me now. And tell me why."

"Jan, I can't see you any more. I love you, I really do, but, I met someone today. Someone from my past. Someone who meant so much to me years ago and came back into my life today after six years."

"From high school? A fucking girlfriend from high school? You're ending our relationship for someone you haven't seen in six years? What, was she some sort of great fuck?" The cold rage in her voice was terrifying. She still hadn't raised her voice a decibel.

"Jan, I never even slept with her. It was very chaste back then. But I loved her so, my first love."

"So you're breaking up with me for some fantasy, some dream that will probably be a disaster. I hope it is, Mickey. Go, go fuck your fantasy. When it ends like shit, don't expect to call me. Lose my number. And go fuck yourself." She hung up. I didn't blame her at all for being bitter. But I was shocked at the venomous words. If she was capable of such raw hate, maybe I did myself a favor in the long run. But I still felt awful for hurting her like that. I still loved her.

Needless to say, I didn't sleep at all that night. But I had to be at work; I was training Patty plus there were a bunch of projects that I was involved in. I needed a lot of coffee that day. A lot. Patty asked if I was all right, noticing I looked like death warmed over. "Yeah. I'm fine. I just blew up my life last night."

"No more girlfriend? Don't worry, I'm not looking. I play for the other team."

Ok, Patty was a lesbian. I didn't care, though if management found out, they might have had her fired. It was very possible back in the 80s. I was going to keep her secret. "Yeah, I broke it off with Jan last night. Didn't get much sleep after that." Here I was telling a woman I just met a day ago about my personal life. That's what happens when you're sleep deprived.

Patty was a good assistant/trainee. She was quick to catch on, and she covered well for me that day while I was dragging my ass. And Dar didn't call that day, giving me my space. She thought I was going to see Jan that night, not knowing we were already over. It was just as well; I just wanted to go home as soon as possible and take a long sleep. Then I needed to tidy up just a little before Dar came over the next night.

The next day, Wednesday, I woke feeling much better. Jan and I still had to talk; we each had things at the others apartment that we needed to exchange. Maybe over the weekend. But I was feeling like I did the right thing. There was a reason, I guess, why we never moved in together or got engaged.

Work went much better. Patty was a godsend, the type that was going to run this or another company some day. She had the chops, the real skills. She only needed to be told something once, and she got it right.

Around 11, my phone rang. "Hello, Micky, love." Dar, her voice dripping warm honey.

"Hey, there. I've missed you."

"Did you? You're so sweet. You always were. Did things go poorly last night?" she asked with worry.

"Actually, we broke it off the night before, when I called her after I spoke to you. She pushed and.....can we talk about this later?"

"So we're still on for tonight? Are you sure?"

"Darejani, I kind of threw away my life for you. I'm as sure as I can be. Are you? Sure I mean, about me being your first?" I asked with a very low voice.

"Mickey, if I hadn't been so frightened of my father, I would have slept with you back in high school. I've never met anyone I wanted to be with like I want to be with you."

"Wow, Dar. That's a lot of pressure on me. I have a lot to live up to."

"So do I. You broke up with someone who could have become your wife for me."

"Six o'clock tonight in the lobby? By the West entrance. We'll go to dinner first. Not hamburgers."

"But I like hamburgers" Dar said with a gentle laugh that exploded in my heart. "How about we get something we can bring to your apartment? I don't want to drag my bag around all evening."

"Sounds good. Dar.....I'm so glad you found me. I'm thrilled, actually. Happier than I've ever been."

"Until later, Mickey. I love you."

"I love you too, Dar." It felt great to say it back to her.

The rest of the day went both quick and slow, depending on where my mind was. At six I wished Patty a good night, and she did the same back with a knowing smile. Dar was in the lobby already, and I took her bag, which weighed a ton. She had more than two days of clothing with her.

We took a cab to my building, and we went to my apartment. "Nice, Mickey, Clean even." I put her bag down by the dining room (or dining closet) and took Dar in my arms. She fit perfectly. Even with heels on, she was about four inches shorter, but it was a comfortable difference. Her beauty was almost overwhelming. My arms were around her waist and hers were around my neck. "Here we are. After all these years, Mickey. I hope you won't be disappointed."

"I don't think that's possible, Darejani. Deep down, I've wanted to be with you since we met. Every time we saw each other, I ached for not being able to be more together than we were. That first kiss that time..... I never felt anything like it before or since other than the kisses we shared. Then I never felt it again until the other night. No one has ever kissed me like you." I brought her closer and again we kissed, a long and deep loving kiss. My body was responding, not just with an erection but with a burning all through me. When we broke it, I whispered in her ear "Should we order dinner, my love?"

"Later. much later. Right now you need to take me to your bedroom. I can't wait any longer. Not a minute."

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. We stood by my bed, both of us nervous, shuddering with both unchecked desire and a touch of fear of the unknown. "Undress me, Mickey. Slowly." I helped her take off her pink blouse, leaving her in a white lace bra, which contrasted incredibly with her brown skin. She helped me out of my jacket and undid my tie. Her touch was so incredibly arousing and I ran my hands over her mostly bare shoulders. We kept kissing these short hot kisses as our clothes came off. My shirt was next, courtesy of Dar's shaking hands. Then I helped her out of her grey knee length skirt so she was before me in her bra and black pantyhose with what looked like white panties underneath.

"Your pants next, Mickey" Dar said in a voice as if she was possessed. Her lips were so moist, and she licked her lips, not in a slutty way but in an unconscious manner. Looking me in the eyes, she unbuckled my belt, undid the button and zipper, and pushed my slacks down my legs. Now I was just in my briefs and socks, and we lay on the bed. We just touched each other, caressing faces and chests. Her breasts, as I could always tell, were small, maybe a 34B. "Either take off my bra or I'll rip it off" she whined. I took care of it, exposing her breasts to me for the first time. Perfect. Perfect for her body, perfect for her. Small but round, brown with even darker areolas and thick, hard nipples. I kissed her all over her chest, all over her soft round mounds and she was moaning so softly. "Oh, my....that feels so nice, Mickey" Dar moaned as she kissed my forehead. "Could you help me out of my pantyhose?" she moaned as her body writhed.

"I can and will. You're so beautiful. Darejani. More beautiful than I could have imagined, than I dreamed." I kissed her body, savoring her flat tummy. "Even your name, Darejani, is so beautiful." I paused as I got to the place where her hose began. "I never even asked, does your name mean something? I read somewhere that many Persian names come from the language."