Darejani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darejani looked at me, breathing hard. "It means 'unique', Mickey."

"Unique. It's a perfect name for you. One of a kind." I started rolling down her hose, revealing a simple pair of plain white panties. I rolled them the rest of the way down her legs. Now she laid there in just her panties. Darejani held her hands over the crotch, so shy. Ten minutes ago she was so eager to make love together. Now she seemed reticent. "Darejani, are you sure you're ready to do this tonight? We don't have to. We can sit up and talk, order dinner, and just sleep together. No strings. You're still welcome to spend the next few nights. I won't push you into anything you're not ready for."

"Always so sweet, Mickey. I love you so much. I appreciate that, I really do. But I'm ready. I'm more than ready. But I am nervous. So be patient with me? And try to be understanding if I'm disappointing as a lover."

"Sweetheart, you couldn't disappoint me. Just relax, let yourself enjoy, go with the flow. I'll go slow and gentle. If something doesn't feel right, let me know. We have plenty of time." I kissed her tummy and she wiggled around. "I'm going to take off my underwear now, ok?"

Dar just nodded, her eyes full of desire. I stood up and lowered my briefs and she saw her first cock, at least in real life. Maybe she'd seen pictures or films. I was hard, so full for her. I'm 7 inches and reasonably thick, but it must have looked like a log splitter to her. I got back on the bed and we kissed again, but now with a lot of touching each other, both of us exploring the others body. "May I take off your panties, sweetheart?" I asked her.

"Please do" she answered raggedly. "I want you to see all of me, my love."

I tugged at the waistband and drew her panties down her shapely legs. For the first time a man saw her completely naked, except her doctor. Dar had a thick black bush on her mound, but it was contained, not growing wildly. It was beautiful; she was beautiful. I told her so. "Dar, you're exquisite. The most lovely woman I've ever seen."

"Do you really mean that? Really?

"I do. I never lied to you, Dar. I never will."

"You're the most beautiful man I've ever met too, Mickey. You always excite me, whenever I'm near you." She wasn't exaggerating. Her nipples were deep brown, hard and thick. And I could see moisture at the entrance to her pussy, small beads of her essence. And her scent was soft in the air. My god, she smelled so good.

I was next to her again, and now our kisses were those of two people in heat. We rolled back and forth on the mattress, both of us gasping between our kisses. Her small soft breasts were crushed into my chest as my hands roamed on her back and down to her round ass cheeks. I gripped them in my hands and she moaned in my mouth. I reached down her body, touching her tummy, which quivered on my fingertips. I felt the beginning of her soft pubic hairs and Dar whimpered in anticipation. "Are you ready for me to touch your vagina, sweetheart?"

"Yes. Please yes. And you can call it my pussy, my love. Vagina seems like I'm at the doctor. I want to feel a little dirty."

"Ok. I'm going to touch your pussy, Tell me if I hurt you." My fingers glided down through her thick patch of soft hairs and touched her swollen lips. Dar gasped and her body tensed, in a good way, her hips moving into my touch, not away. My fingers gently went up and down with my middle finger slipping along her slit between her inner lips. I went slow to start, up and down, and when I went on the upstroke, the tip of my finger circled her clit, peeking out from its hood. Dar kissed me hard when I did that and her legs flailed a little.

"Do that again! My god, that felt so great!"

I slid my fingers up and down faster now, but kept my fingertip circling in tight motions around her hard little pearl. Up top, I broke our kiss and took her right nipple in my mouth, gently applying suction and scraping my teeth on that hard nub. Dar's hips were shaking uncontrollably as she went through a series of climaxes and she reached almost without thinking for my cock, grasping me a little too hard. "Gentler, honey" I whispered and she got the message, easing off a little on her grip.

"It's so warm, Mickey. I can feel you pulsing. I love it. I love you."

I was fingering her as fast as I could, my fingers almost flying along her soaking wet slit. When I pressed onto her clit, pushing it against her bone, Dar cried out and came in a huge wave. "Oh god, don't stop! It's amazing! I'm cumminggggggg......!"

She squeezed my cock, again too hard as she came, but I let her just enjoy her orgasm. Her body kept shuddering and twitching until I let up and went back to gently touching her, caressing her inner thighs and tummy, until she started to calm down. I kissed her without getting much response; I thought she might have passed out. But she didn't and soon was kissing me back. "Mickey, I've never felt anything like that in my life! I can't believe what I've been missing out on all these years. Thank you, my darling. I hope I didn't hurt you?"

"No sweetheart. I'm fine. You just have to be a little mindful when you touch my cock because it needs to be treated with love. But we'll get to that. Do you need a few minutes before we go on?"

"Just a few. What about you? You're so hard. It must hurt after a while."

"Sure, if we don't do something about it, it will. But we will take care of it. Are you ready to make love?"

"Mickey, yes, I can't wait any longer. Now, please. Take me and make me yours, and you'll be mine. Please, my love."

I reached to grab a condom from my drawer but Dar stopped me. "You don't need that, my love. I've been on the pill for two years now. I want to feel you inside me."

"Just one question, my darling. Do you want to be on top, to go at your own pace? Or do you want me to be in control?"

"You take control. I trust you."

We kissed a little longer and I pushed my cock along her slit, getting her juices all over me to lubricate me. Then I pushed her on her back and got between her legs. "Dar, most of this will just come naturally to you. It's animal instinct, mostly. So try not to be too nervous and, as the saying goes, just do what comes naturally."

Dar was still hot, breathing hard and her eyes were hungry. Her slender legs parted for me and I got in position over her with the head of my cock right at her entrance. "Are you ready? It may hurt a bit at first, but I'll go slow and easy." I kissed her one more time. "Ok?"

"Yes, I want you. So much."

I pushed the head inside as Dar whimpered, from both a little pain and a lot of pleasure. I pushed my hips harder and met a little resistance as the tip of my cock met her hymen. "Dar, this is it. Just letting you know this is the last step."

"Please go ahead" she panted. "I'm ready."

I gave a final thrust as broke through and Dar moaned as her back arched. I went slowly until my balls rested on her nice soft ass. "That's it, honey. How do you feel?"

"Very full" she said softly. "But good. Just a little pain. It's almost gone."

I moved my hips, looking into Dar's eyes, and she moaned as my cock slid out and then in again. When I was back inside I ground my hips against hers. Fuck, she felt incredible. Tight, sure, I expected that. But her pussy was contracting and relaxing rapidly, squeezing me in a wonderful sensation that Jan never used. "Oh my god, Darejani, my darling, you feel so good. Best I've ever felt."

"What you're doing feels great for me, too, Your......cock....feels so good for me. Please don't stop. I love this."

I moved faster though not too hard, and we both groaned with every stroke. Instinctively, Dar pulled her legs back, which allowed me to go as deep as possible. I stretched my body and leaned down, kissing her delicious lips. Dar was shifting her hips, side to side, something else that felt great. She just knew what to do to please herself and to please me.

After a while I could tell she was building up to a tremendous orgasm, so I started going faster and harder. Dar tangled her fingers in the sheets as she cried out. "Harder, Mickey!. Go harder! God, I'm going to cum soon...."

I was dripping sweat from my body and forehead, each drop leaving a trail along her body and face. "Dar, I'm going to cum..."

"Yes! Cum with me, my love! I want to feel you explode inside me!"

I arched my back and buried my cock in her grasping pussy as I erupted inside my rediscovered love. My cock churned inside her and she screamed in pleasure as she came with me. I felt like I had discovered the greatest joy in the world. I eased my body on Dar's and we kissed so lovingly, so warmly. "Dar, I love you so much. That was the best it's ever been for me. It just came so naturally to you."

"Mickey, I don't know what to say. Except I'm sorry we didn't do this six years ago. And I love you too. This was beautiful."

We rested, my cock softened, and slipped out of her pussy. I rolled to her side and held Dar to my chest, where she rested her head. Not much needed to be said, and the silence was so comfortable. Eventually she said, softly "Mickey?"

"Yes my darling?"

"I'm starving."

We both laughed. It was a perfect thing to say to move on.

"Do you like Chinese?"

"Yes, just no pork, please."

I called my usual delivery place and ordered a few different things, things that were different from my usual order with Jan, who loved Mu Shu Pork. Tom, the owner, who knew my regular order by heart, said "Oh, Miss Jan is trying something different tonight?"

Jan. It was already like she was a distant memory from my mind. I didn't even miss her. I made a lame excuse with Tom and just placed the order. Darejani sidled up next to me in a blue silk robe and kissed my shoulder. "So what am I eating....for dinner?"

The double entendre was so obvious and yet so sexy. There was so much she wanted to try, and she wanted me to show her and teach her. Things that in two years together, Jan had rejected out of hand. Role play. Perhaps anal. Dar lightly bit my arm. Dar may have been inexperienced, but she was very willing to experiment, to make up for lost time. And she was smart and funny and oh, so beautiful. I remembered all those long talks we had, the joy of being together and the sadness of feeling the future we felt we were being denied. This all went through my mind in 3 seconds. Jan or Darejani. There was no question in my mind I made the right choice.

I turned and held her. "Dar, I don't just love you. I'm in love with you. I have been, I guess, for the last six years. You've always been there in my heart. You were never forgotten. Thank you for coming back in my life."

Those deep brown eyes bored right into me. "Mickey, I was determined. Once my father died, I was free. My mother made sure I wouldn't have to live the life she did. She's so happy now. She smiles all the time. I know you never met her, but you will. And I want to meet your family. I'm so glad to be with you. I love you too."

We stared like that for I don't know how long before the buzzer rang, the Chinese delivery here. I buzzed him into the building and got the flatware and dishes out, and Dar got us drinks while I paid for the food. We ate quietly, mostly, as we dug in ravenously. Still, I had to ask her something.

"Dar. do you feel any different from before? Kind of a before and after question."

"Well, I'm a little sore" she chuckled. "Otherwise, some regrets.

"Regrets?"

"Yes, that I didn't try to find you sooner. We lost so much time, even after my father died."

"Dar, please no regrets. We're still young. We can have a long, happy life together if we want. We can't change the past. But we can have a future if we want." We finished quietly, and cleared the dishes and put away the leftovers. Plenty for us both to bring lunch tomorrow.

Afterwards we went back to the bedroom and stretched out together. I slid my hands inside her robe and touched her softly. Dar smiled and said "Are you up to giving me my next lesson?"

"I think it depends what you want to try."

"Oral. I've heard many good things, and seen a couple."

"Really. Where have you seen such things?" I teased her.

"I have friends, female, who've told me and even showed me a couple of tapes. I felt kind of aroused watching them, and saw so many things people do with each other. I liked some more than others. But oral sex really got to me."

"Giving or receiving?"

"Both. If you....go down on me, it's only fair that I do the same for you, isn't it?"

"Well, it's not an obligation. Sometimes it's nice to just want to take care of your partner. And remember, porn isn't real life. But it can be fun, especially together. Maybe some other night. But tonight should be about you, what you want. Most nights, or days, should. We should try to explore the things you're interested in."

"What if I want to explore the things you enjoy? You're the one with experience. Maybe that's a good place for me to start, doing things that you are experienced with doing."

"How about you just relax and let me take care of you, Dar." I kissed her over and over, down her neck to her small breasts, so perfect on her body. I licked and gently sucked her nipples, releasing small moans of pleasure from her as she squirmed around beneath me.

"You're making me so hot, Mickey. I love the way you touch me. Please don't stop."

"I won't, my darling. I'm going to make you feel so good."

I kept going down her body, pausing at her bellybutton, where I lingered to lick and nibbled on her flat tummy. Dar gasped as her hips and shoulders moved uncontrollably. Lower, through her thick pubic hair, where I could smell her scent, light and feminine. Very heady stuff. Finally I was at the juncture where her thighs met her pelvis. She was slick all over, mostly her own juices, a little of my own cum still leaking from her. I bit softly on her inner thighs and she cried out "My god, Mickey, so good! So fucking good!"

I was surprised to hear her curse like that, but I knew it was a compliment, that she was really turned on and ready for me to taste her. I nuzzled my nose on her clit as I took my first taste of her delicious pussy. A little musky, and very tasty. I wanted more of her, much more.

I licked the outer lips first, brown and smooth with her dark hairs. I pushed her legs back so her pussy gaped a little, showing her inner lips more clearly as well as the entrance to her center. Her ass also peeked at me and I took a small taste there as well. I heard her whimper "Mickey, my love...." as I let my tongue explore her tasting every spot of her private parts, the first man to ever experience her. Flicking my tongue softly, she was grinding her pussy in my face, grabbing the back of my head and directing me where she wanted. I got the idea quickly, and I probed her inner lips, then sucked them gently as my nose continued to push against her clit.

Dar was crying and groaning as she fucked my face. Her legs flailed wildly and her thighs opened and closed around my head as she went through a series of orgasms on her way to the big one. It came soon, when I slathered my tongue across her clit a number of times, and she came hard, shouting curses I never heard her speak before. Her juiced were freely flowing and I licked up as much as I could. Finally she gently pushed me away and her body just went limp like a rag doll. I slid back up and took pride in the glazed look on her face as well as the sheen of sweat on her body. I kissed her, but at first she was unable to respond. So I just held her in my arms as she shuddered gently and caught her breath. Eventually, though, she got her wits back, she grabbed me and covered my face in bit wet kisses. "That was incredible! No offense, but it I had known it felt like that, I would have slept with a guy years ago!" Dar was wrapped around me, glowing. That look she had right then, a mix of pleasure and happiness, was almost worth waiting six years for.

Dar gave me one more kiss and then said "I'm going to get even with you right now. Just tell me if I'm doing it wrong or should change something. I want to be the best I can for you, baby." She moved quickly down between my legs and grabbed my cock with one hand as she used her wet tongue to lather me up. She licked up and down the shaft, and every time to got to the top she lapped at the head. For a woman who never sucked a dick before, she was off to a great start. What she lacked in experience, she made up with enthusiasm.

It was my turn to moan now. Dar alternated between kissing my cock and licking it, and I was loving it. After a few minutes of this wonderful torture, she finally took me inside her mouth, slowly bobbing her head along my cock. She gradually was able to talk a little more than half into her mouth before she gagged a little. Pretty darn good for her first time. Then there was something unpleasant."

"Teeth, sweetheart. Be careful about the teeth. especially on the head. Otherwise, you're doing great."

My body was tingling all over. She instinctively knew what felt good for me, or at least it seemed that way because I was having a great time. She went fast. then she slowed down. Dar kept mixing it up like a woman who had given hundreds of blowjobs. When she pumped me with her right hand while sucking just the head was when I came again, filing her mouth with warm, sticky seed. I was a gentleman and I warned her, but Dar decided to try to swallow my semen. She got the first jet down her throat, but then my cum started seeping out the sides of her mouth and she choked, expelling my cock. I continued to cum and cry out, covering her cheek and chin with the rest of my load.

This time, Dar made her way back to me with haste and we kissed for a very long time. "I love you, Darenjani. Always."

"I love you too, Mickey. Always. Thank you for being so good to me, for helping me begin my second life."

"Dar, you don't have to thank me. Believe me, it was my pleasure as much as yours. So much is instinctive, honey. You seemed to know what to do. without me saying much at all. I hope you're planning to stay a few days at least. I think you have enough clothes."

"I am and I do. I have to call my mother tomorrow and tell her about you."

Parents. I have to tell my parents as well. Shit. They loved Jan and my mom in particular assumed we were going to get married. Now they had to get used to a new paradigm. Whatever they might think or say, Darejani was my future. She was moving in as soon as she could, and, hopefully, she'd be my wife one day. We were going to have to see my folks this weekend.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So should I write more on this sweet and sexy couple?

As always your votes and comments are appreciated.