Dark Academia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina kissed her again, her hand still inside Georgia, and Georgia's hands began wandering in the dark, finding their way under the waist of Marina's pants and pushing the button open. Her fingers slid under the band of Marina's briefs, and she was pleased to find Marina was already wet - between Georgia's fingers Marina felt soft and warm. Marina finally removed her fingers from inside Georgia, using her hand to grab Georgia by the hair. She was kissing Georgia's neck as Georgia began moving her fingers in circles, finding the right pattern based on Marina's controlled, sharp breaths.

"Dear god," Marina whispered as she pressed into Georgia. "Stay like that," she insisted, almost still against Georgia's perfect, rapid movements.

When Marina came, her whole body moved against Georgia. She grasped at Georgia's side and back, and she moaned quietly, laughing when Georgia jokingly told her to shush.

There was a little silence as the two women were held together, clothes pressed to skin, panting in unison. Then Marina sighed as she pulled away. The lights flicked on and Georgia had the pleasure of seeing Marina disheveled. Her hair was ruffled, her shirt buttons half undone, her pants falling off the hip. Marina offered a lazy, doubtful smile at the sight of Georgia - more than half naked and still sitting on the desk. Georgia began to dress herself.

When she spoke, Marina's voice was still low, cautious. "I have to say I don't do this kind of thing. This seems... messy."

"You don't or you won't?" Georgia asked as she pulled up her tights.

Marina shrugged, buttoning her own pants and picking up Georgia's shirt and bra once Georgia had adjusted her skirt.

"It depends. Can I trust you? I don't want to put you in a bad position, I don't want to be in one either. I think I'm a relatively reasonable person, so I don't think we'd ever be in a really toxic situation... but, well... I don't know you."

Georgia smiled, a twinkle in her eye. "Oh, yeah... well, this was all so I could blackmail you for a better grade." She couldn't keep up the joke, and laughed at Marina's expression of fear. "No, no. Don't look at me like that, I'm joking. Too soon? I promise - I have no expectations here... I mean, I'd like to do this again sometime, but... yeah I mean I'm not trying to like... put anything on you."

Georgia finished getting dressed. Marina tucked in her own shirt and tried to fix her hair.

Marina tiptoed through her decision. "If you're down to play it by ear, keep it casual... That's okay by me."

Georgia grinned, approaching Marina. "That's okay by me."

They stood close, and Marina leaned down to kiss her again. "I think I could fuck you for hours," she whispered, sending a thrill through Georgia.

When they pulled apart, Georgia was still smiling. "I still can't believe that just happened. Did you plan this out?"

Marina laughed, full and loud. "Absolutely not. But, did you? I was a student once, you know. Sometimes students have to know what they're doing."

12