Dark Acolyte Ch. 07

Story Info
Zerafina takes her vengeance.
4.2k words
4.64
1.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you quite sure about this?" Firanda asked.

In the distance, they could see the wooden palisade surrounding the wooden fort that was the home of the Baron of Gorendale, her uncle. It sat high up on a hill, giving it quite the view of the surrounding area, an important feature of any estate this far out in the wilderness.

"I mean, the few letters I wrote to him did not mention you at all." The young noble shifted noticeably in her saddle. Even riding side saddle, she had her free hand buried between her lewdly spread legs. Her dress didn't allow her to hike it up as much as she would have liked, limiting the stimulation she could give herself. It had been a few hours since she'd been able to achieve orgasm, and it would still be some time before she would be able to achieve any sort of release. Zerafina could not help but smile thinking about what a desperate, horny slut the formerly snobbish noble had turned into.

"It is quite all right," Zerafina replied. "You did not want to be seen as rising above your station in that a countess saw fit to take you into her circle," she said. "As it was, I was to visit my parents during our break from the Academy but they were called away from their estate. Rather than let me languish alone, you graciously extended an invitation to accompany you to your estate."

Firanda stared at Zerafina for a moment before nodding her head. "Yes, I mean, of course. That just makes sense. But... how?"

Zerafina gave a small shake of her head. She wasn't entirely sure how the idea had come to her, almost as if it had pushed into her mind from an outside source. She was forced to wonder just how directly her patron was influencing her thoughts and actions.

Galfaunt, the Baron of Gorendale, stood at the gate with his household retinue to greet them when they arrived. Zerafina had given Tidgit, her imp familiar, instructions to keep out of sight for the time being. There was no need to show her hand just yet.

"Niece!" the baron bellowed. He was a tall, broad man, his gray hair thinning near the top, but with a full beard that hung down to his chest. Some of the muscle of his youth had turned soft, but Zerafina did not doubt that he still possessed the strength to swing the broadsword that hung at his side. "What is this? Guests?"

Firanda graciously dismounted from her steed. Zerafina noted she kept her hands firmly clasped in front of her.

"Greetings, uncle. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to forewarn you, but indeed, I do bring a guest to your estate. This is the Countess Zerafina. She is a peer from the Academy. She would have been all alone in her estate, save for servants. I said she would do no such thing and insisted she be our guest," Firanda said. Zerafina could feel the lust emanating off of her, knew that it was taking all of her self-control to not rip her clothes off and throw her at the nearest person.

"And these... creatures are her servants?" he asked, looking past Firanda at the towering reptilian forms of the skyyrim.

"Ahh, yes," Firanda said. "They are bloodsworn to serve her house."

Zerafina allowed herself a small smile, knowing that it was bonds of lust and not loyalty that tied the skyyrim to her.

"What a rare gift," Galfaunt murmured. "Why I hear that a single one is a match for any five men. Is that true?"

"Well, in my experience, they do manage to more than hold their own and I have found their service more than satisfactory," Zerafina responded. "I find that they do respond well to a firm hand, however, and in that regard they are much like any man you might take in your service."

"Is that so?" Galfaunt replied with a quirk of his eyebrow. "Be that as it may, I would be but a poor host if I insisted we converse outside like the common rabble. Be assured that my house's hospitality is at your disposal, Countess."

Zerafina gave a small bow and dismounted from her horse. "You are too kind, sir," she replied.

The baron extended his arm to his niece and together they proceeded into the estate. Padryc offered his arm to Zerafina and she took it gracefully. The way his eyes were drawn to her deep plunging neckline sent a thrill through her body. As soon as she stepped past the threshold into the estate, however, she felt like someone had dumped ice water down her back. She looked, wide eyed around, trying to get a sense of what caused her sudden discomfort.

"Is something the matter, my dear?" the baron asked, a look of genuine concern on his face.

"No, I just... caught a sudden chill is all." Zerafina felt her eyes drawn to the mantle above the door. There, carved in wood above the door, was a sigil of Palla, Goddess of Protection and Virtue. She looked to Firanda, worried that the lustful enchantment she had woven over the baron's niece would be dissipated, but she looked much the same as she did before she entered the estate. Padryc steadied her with a hand. "Too much time on the road."

"Hmm, yes," the baron said. "I can imagine you will want to freshen yourself after such an arduous journey. I'll have Marta make up the guest room, if my niece can spare her services for a time. This is but a humble country estate, and we don't have many household servants. With Marta gone with Firanda, there's been a decided lack of a woman's touch about the place." He paused by a staircase in the hall. The walls were covered with thick tapestries along with more than one hunting trophy.

"Yes, she told me about the tragic fate of your wife, along with her parents. You seem to have plenty of swords-for-hire, though."

"Hmm, yes. This far out in the hinterlands, it only makes sense. We have our hands full dealing with bandits and monsters... and the occasional cultist."

"Really?" Zerafina asked, feigning surprise. "I would think that would be more of a concern in the cities."

"Hardly," Galfaunt snorted. "The peasantry is uneducated and unaware of the dangers that the demonic might present, and so they are more likely to fall to vile temptation. I myself have destroyed more than one nest of corruption devoted to the dark gods."

"You must be a bastion of piety and light." Zerafina bowed her head, hoping the baron could not see the hatred blazing in her eyes.

"Me? I am but a humble servant," he replied. "Before I met my wife, I was hardly a pillar of virtue, giving myself to drink and whoring. But, once I met her, she set me on the path of Palla. With her passing, I have renewed my devotion to the goddess."

"Truly?" Zerafina asked. "I am surprised you haven't taken another as your wife. Have you no children?"

Galfaunt shook his head. "Sadly, we were not blessed in that way. Firanda remains my nearest heir, and when I am gone, this estate shall be hers.

"But enough of that. Surely you must be tired. I will send someone for you once dinner is served."

Zerafina bowed a little deeper. She allowed Marta to take her to the guest room. Most of the furniture was covered with white sheets that Marta promptly removed.

"Sorry for the bit of a mess," she said. "As you can imagine, the baron and Firanda don't get much in the way of visitors, especially since the sickness."

"The one that took Firanda's parents and his wife?" Zerafina asked.

"That's the one. The priests of Pallas made a big deal of it being the fault of wicked people, and well, the baron he took right to that. He became a full devotee of the goddess. He even set up a small chapel devoted to her in the basement."

"Did he now?" Zerafina asked with a small smirk. "And was he the one that put the symbols of the goddess around the entrances as well?"

"Uh, yes? I'm not really sure. Either he did, or it was the work of the priestess," Marta said. As the governess worked, she took the time to bend over and shake her ass at Zerafina, hitching her skirt up over her hips. "Can I interest my mistress?" she asked, her voice low and sultry.

Zerafina yawned and shook her head. "As much as I would like to, not right now." She lay down on the bed, and was nearly enveloped in its cocooning softness. She couldn't remember a time when she ever lay on a bed so soft. "Better see if any of the men need any relief," she offered instead. "Just do and try to keep it discreet, would you? I don't want the baron growing suspicious."

Marta pouted at her but exited the room, leaving Zerafina to her own devices. She closed her eyes and tried to reach out to her dark patron, Nyyphas, but it felt like trying to push through a running torrent of water to do so. She wrinkled her nose. The wards were blocking her attempt, she figured. They would have to be dealt with before she could proceed.

Zerafina closed her eyes, letting the soft down of the bed embrace her fully. The events of the past few days had left her exhausted and in much need of sleep. As she slept, she dreamt that something was trying to reach her, was calling her, dark tendrils creeping along the edges of her consciousness, but to no avail.

She woke up to Firanda gently shaking her awake. "Mistress, dinner is served."

Zerafina's eyes fluttered open. "Ah, good. Where is Marta?"

"She, is, ahh, seeing to the needs of some of the men." Despite the changes Zerafina had wrought to Firanda's personality, the noble still managed to blush.

"Out of sight of your uncle, I hope," Zerafina said, sitting up on the bed.

"Yes, of course. There's a servant house attached to the main building. Uncle would not want to sully himself by going there. She's been, ahh, taking turns with the men. Two or three at a time by the sound of it. Some of my father's household have discovered what is going on. Surprisingly, they have decided not to tell my uncle, but have joined in with the activities."

Zerafina smiled, but saw Firanda frowning, her arms crossed under her apple-sized breasts. "Mmmhhmm. Jealous of her?"

"Yes, mistress. She is unworthy of the attention. That should be me, servicing them, worshiping them, and being worshiped in return." There was a hard edge of defiance in Firanda's tone. "She is base and unworthy."

Zerafina smiled at the pretty blonde noble. "Do not forget, however, that without her aid, you would not have brought into my service, would not have been inducted into the mysteries of lust. We all play our part, pet, and you would do well to remember that."

"Yes, mistress," Firanda responded, bowing her head.

"Good. Now I noticed that there was a ward of Palla above the doorway where we entered. What other protections does your uncle have? Anything like the necklace you wore?"

"I... I'm not sure, mistress," Firanda said.

"But can you find out?" Zerafina asked, gently running the back of her hand against Firanda's cheek.

"Oh, yes, mistress, of course. I'll do that now."

"No, wait until after dinner. We do not want to risk drawing undo attention to ourselves just yet."

Zerafina let herself be led through the estate to the dining hall. A fire burned merrily in the hearth, and the baron stood at the head of the table. He lifted a goblet in greeting as Zerafina and Firanda entered the hall. To Zerafina's slight surprise, Marta was present, standing against one wall. It was hard to tell in the flickering firelight, but it looked like her face was flushed, and she had to keep readjusting her dress.

Dinner was a relatively simple affair. Roast meat was served in honor of the guests, along with some root vegetables. Zerafina found the wine a bit sour, but the food was otherwise good.

Galfaunt leaned over to his niece. "Where is your necklace?" he asked. "The one I gifted you?"

Firanda raised her hand to her neck. Zerafina raised her goblet to hide her smile. The necklace had protected Firanda from Zerafina's lusty magics, but her governess had not enjoyed the same protection. It had been a simple matter of instructing Marta to steal the bauble. It now lay somewhere out in the wilderness.

"I must have lost it, uncle," Firanda replied, keeping her head bowed.

"Is that so? Hmmph. We'll have to see about getting it replaced. It is a dangerous world out there, and you must take care, niece. Our position and place is protected and governed by Palla. Her protections should not be casually tossed aside. Tonight, you should join me in the chapel where we may renew our pledge of devotion to her."

"Of course, uncle," she demurred.

"And what of you Zerfina? Are you a devotee to any God in particular?"

"Me, my lord? Oh, nothing as serious as all that. I keep the devotions of course, but I can't say that there is any one that I have devoted myself to fully as of yet," she lied.

They ate the rest of the meal in relative silence save for the occasional comment or question. Galfaunt inquired as to how his niece's studies were progressing at the Academy. When he asked Zerafina the same, she subtly deflected them to Firanda so as not to give away the fact that she knew little more about the Academy than that it existed.

When dinner was finished, Galfaunt pushed away from the table. "I think that will do it for me. Firanda, meet me in the chapel in two hours. You as well, Countess."

"My lord?" she asked.

"You may outrank me, but this is my home. I must insist you join us. Perhaps you will find, like I do, that prayer can help ease the mind, especially after a long journey."

"Yes, of course," she responded.

With dinner concluded, she retired to her room, but not before grabbing Marta by the sleeve and tugging her along with her.

"How may I serve you, mistress?" Marta asked. From the way she was running her tongue over her lips, Zerafina had an excellent guess at how she wanted to be used.

"Soon, pet," she said, running a hand along Marta's back and squeezing her more than ample ass. "First, I need you to aid Firanda."

"Mistress?"

"The baron has set wards of Palla around the estate, has he not? I need you to find them and erase them. You don't even have to erase them fully, just enough that they lose their potency."

"But how will I find them all?" she asked.

"You don't. Just enough of them." She paused, tapping her finger against her full lips.

"Tidgit is still outside. Go get his attention. He'll be able to tell you where the wards are. After all, they are what is preventing him from entering the estate. Go, and hurry. You need to be done before Galfaunt summons me to the chapel."

Zerafina entered the chapel, a cozy chamber only meant to hold about five or so people, more if they didn't mind being on top of each other. Galfaunt was already there, standing behind the altar. He had donned snow white robes with gold thread stitching depicting the holy symbols of Palla. Firanda was there as well. Her robes were also white, but did not depict any holy symbols. Zerafina figured only the baron ranked that kind of iconography. She closed her eyes and reached out. She felt the presence of her own dark patron stronger now. Marta and Tidgit must have been at least partially successful in eliminating the wards. She certainly hoped so, or she would find herself suffering the same fate as her former master.

Galfaunt looked up from the heavy brass bound tome laying on the altar. "Where is Marta?" he asked. "She should be here for this."

Padryc, who stood slouched against the wall, gave an apologetic shrug. "Not sure, my lord. Do you want me to go look for her?"

The baron frowned, his brow furrowing. "Perhaps... but no. There is something troubling in the air tonight. A malevolence I have not felt for quite some time..."

He shook his head and began reading from the book. Zerafina did not recognize the language, but determined that it was some form of divine tongue. She lowered her head, her lips moving as she recited her own prayer - a dark benediction of the Demon Lord of Chained Lust, Nyyphas.

At first, it was impossible to see that anything was happening. Then, a soft glow began to appear around Galfaunt. The shadows in the chapel, however, grew darker. The candles flickered and grew dim. The chapel doors opened, and Galfaunt looked up. His tongue tumbled over the words, garbling them. Standing in the doorway was Marta, stripped naked. One of her hands fondled her breast, while the other was between her legs, her fingers buried in her pussy.

"Marta! What is this?" the baron gasped. Two thick tendrils exploded out of the darkness behind him. One wrapped around his neck, while the other wrapped around his waist. They pulled taught, slamming him back against the wall.

"What... blasphemy..." he sputtered.

Zerafina looked up with a wicked, wanton smile. "Not blasphemy. Vengeance," she said.

The baron watched, wide-eyed, as Zerafina approached Firanda. She made an arcane gesture, and more tendrils erupted from the darkness. These slipped under Firanda's robes and ripped them from her body.

"Niece!" the baron cried out. "Padryc, do something!"

The sellsword smiled at the baron and stood up a bit straighter. He walked over to Marta, grabbed her around the waist, and kissed her full on the mouth.

"I... I don't understand," the baron said. Tears streamed down his face as Zerafina approached him.

"You may have killed my master," she said. "And you destroyed my home. But I yet lived."

"The enchanter? But... he was seducing local maidens. Sacrificing them to..." Horror dawned on the baron's face. "Nononononono."

"I am afraid so. Firanda, come here."

Now naked, the baron's niece sauntered over to where the baron was restrained.

"Yes, mistress?" she asked. "Relieve your uncle of his clothes. He won't be needing them."

"Of course, mistress."

Firanda grabbed a gleaming knife from the altar and proceeded to slice through the baron's robes, leaving them in white tatters around his ankles. He had been naked underneath them.

"Seems the baron here could use a little encouragement," Zerafina said, staring down at his flaccid cock. "Do help him with that, won't you?"

"Yes, mistress." Firanda replied, dropping to her knees.

"Wait, what, niece..." Whatever he was going to say next was lost in a long, low moan as Firanda opened her mouth wide and took his member into her mouth. Zerafina pressed her hand to the back of Firanda's blonde head and kept her in place. She ran her tongue along the side of the baron's neck and nibbled on his ear.

"Did you ever dream about her like this?" she whispered in his ear. "On her knees, servicing you, worshiping your cock? How many sleepless nights did you spend, fighting back those lustful thoughts of taking your own niece?"

The baron groaned, his head thrashing back and forth as much as the tendril around his neck would allow. A sharp cry drew Zerafina's attention, and she looked to the chapel entrance. Padryc had Marta bent over one of the benches and was plowing her from behind. Other tendrils now emerged from the shadows. The candles died, but an ominous purple glow suffused the entire chapel. The holy symbol of Palla carved into the stone altar twisted and shifted, becoming instead the mark of Nyyphas. One of the tendrils found their way to Marta's mouth, and she opened her lips eagerly to accept it. Firanda groaned lustfully around the cock in her mouth as she bobbed her head back and forth. Looking down, Zerafina could see that two other tendrils had emerged from the floor and had entered both of the young noble's willing holes.

Wrapping her hand in Firanda's hair, she pulled her back off her uncle's now hard cock. Zerafina admired its length and girth.

"A shame you've been keeping this to yourself for so long," she said. She reached down and stroked the shaft, slick with spit from Firanda. She gave him a gentle push, and he found himself picked up and moved like a doll by the dark tendrils until he was flat on his back on the altar. Zerafina shed her dress and mounted the altar, pressing down on top of him. She could feel his cock, hot, hard and ready, pressing up against her moist pussy. She slid her hips back and forth slowly, eliciting a lusty moan from the baron.

12