Dark Acolyte Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You infernal wench," he groaned from between clenched teeth.

"My dear baron," Zerafina responded. She lifted her hips slightly and pushed down, his cock penetrating her deeply as she pushed all the way down. "Flattery will get you everywhere."

The baron groaned louder as Zerafina clenched her pussy around his shaft. She heard a startled moan and looked over to Firanda. More tendrils had grasped her. She now had one in her pussy and her ass, and another in her mouth. More wrapped themselves around her legs and her torso, squeezing her breasts. She opened her mouth and another tendril slipped between her lips. Her eyes bulged and her whole body shook as an orgasm wracked her body. The tendrils lifted the young noble bodily up into the air. As Zerafina watched, they dragged Firanda toward the shadowy recess of the wall... and then she was gone, dragged into whatever dimension Nyyphas made his home.

A powerful spike of pleasure so as to be nearly painful ripped through her body. She felt something shift and twist along her shoulder blades. She gasped as two wings, leathery and batlike, erupted from her skin. She kept fucking the baron, rolling her hips against him, grinding down on his cock. Another spasm rocked her body. Looking down she saw her already sizeable breasts swell and expand further. Her waist narrowed as her ass and hips expanded. The baron's eyes widened in horror as she felt a sharp pain at two points on her temple. Reaching up, she realized two spiraling horns now sprouted from her head.

"You have become my handmaiden," a voice like silk on leather echoed in her head, and she knew that her patron spoke to her. "These sacrifices you give to me are a welcome beginning."

She slammed down on the baron's cock and arched her back. The pleasant tingle in her pussy had become a rushing crescendo and she came, long and loud on the baron's cock. She could feel him trying to hold back, trying to resist the final corruptive urge to seed her womb... but she reached back and cupped his balls. Where her nails had been were now long, delicate claws. She bent down and kissed him, her long, sinuous tongue wrapping around his. She took a moment to see how the other couple still in the chapel was getting on.

"Take it all you slut!" Padryc groaned, nearly collapsing on top of Marta as he came deep inside her. The governess' eyes rolled back into her head as she came at the same time, her throat still bulging from the tendril invading her mouth. The tendril slowly pulled out, leaving a trail of purple slime along her lips, then wiped itself off against her bare breasts. Padryc slowly extracted himself, his cock dripping his cum and Marta's juices. He started wide-eyed at the transformed Zerafina.

"My mistress," he said, quickly taking a knee.

"My servant," she replied.

The rest of the purple tendrils slowly retracted into the shadows, and the candles returned to fitfully burning. OF Firanda, there was no sign save the ripped remains of her robe.

"I will have your head, you demonic whore," Galfaunt sputtered. Without the tendrils restraining him anymore, he tried to push Zerafina off of him. Her new found demonic strength however, made it easy to pin him down. She grabbed both of his wrists and pinned them above his head, her thighs pressed down along his waist, denying him any leverage he might have.

"I could kill you," she said, running her long, forked tongue along his neck and his cheek. "I could tear your throat out here and bathe in your blood. I could get your cock hard again and impale your heart on my claws as you cum. I could break your mind until you were nothing but my lust filled toy. Or I could give you to my skyrrim to play with. So very many options..."

She dismounted from the altar and the baron. "I assume this place has a dungeon? Take him there," she instructed Padryc.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. After you have secured him, gather the men. There is much work to be done."

12