Dark Alley

Story Info
I'm just another dark alley hook up slut in the city.
870 words
4.47
7.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Dark Alley

Socks and sneakers. A trucker style ball cap. That is all I am wearing as I lean forward with my arms stretched and hands braced against a building's concrete wall. I haven't even clearly seen the face of the stranger whom is ramming his thick cock up my tight ass.

I love the anonymous hook ups in the dark. Feeling him pump my eager little ass steady and forcefully. He started with a condom but it didn't take but a few minutes before he pulled out and ripped that pointless thing off to fuck me properly. A gay cock whore like me deserves to be fucked raw until fully seeded.

I left all my clothes in my car parked about a block away. Made the slutty nude walk to the designated spot and assumed my position and waited. Really at this point I am ass candy for any sleaze whom wanders by and feels in need of a dark alley fuck hole.

I do this most Saturday nights during the summer. I've even been in this exact scenario while it's been raining and once while it snowed. Damn was my butt hole puckered tight in the cold that night. Good thing that was a three cock evening and those guys kept me warm enough with their meat logs and filling me up with their hot man juice.

Guys love to see their anonymous piece of fag ass pretty much completely naked and vulnerable. Some enjoy reaching around to play with my cock and squeeze my balls. Those are the guys that seem to act like the fuck is more sensual than it is. A free faceless fuck.

Most of the guys whom have worked my ass over tend to be of the type who focus on sliding in and finding their rhythm. Grab and hold me firm by my hips and start working. Then it's a steady ass fucking until they get close and either speed up or slow their pace before unloading inside me, pulling out and them zipping up and walking away.

Often minimal sounds other than moans and grunts. Usually no speaking. Sometimes there are guys whom mumble out things like 'take it faggot' or 'oh god this feels good' kind of crap.

Like I said, I usually get their cum loads up my ass. There are of course always the one whom pull out to shoot it on my asshole. My ass cheeks. Up across my bare back.

I'm not a twink by any means. I am actually very masculine and straight in my demeanor and behaviour naturally. But when I am horny for cock I love to submit and be a guy's cock whore little bitch. An easy piece of ass that will do anything for a dick. I am just shy of 6 feet in height. About 190 lbs. Average lean fit build with moderate body hair which I occasionally trim.

Back to the current situation.

This meet up was set up via the big G app. Comes in handy.

He has a firm grip on my hips with both of his hands. Rough working man's hands by the feel of them. Although I can't see his cock and didn't before he eased it up my hole, my ever trusty tight ass doesn't lie. It's thick. Stretching my snug hole nicely without feeling like i'm being painfully torn open by a warship.

From the time of thrusts and his tight ballsack crushing against the lower part of my crack I can guess his length to be roughly between 6 and 7 inches. Obviously not a monster cock, nor the biggest I have had stuffed up my cozy little cock garage. But this is the size that seems to fuck longer and with a more pleasurable pace

My half erect cock swings and bounces against my loose balls as he pounds me. It's been 20 minutes at least of constant pumping. He hasn't said a word. The cool night air becomes more chilling as I work up a sweat. He's doing all the work by pleasing my dark little boy pussy and I am working up a sweat.

I close my eyes and enjoy being bitch fucked. Several moments later he finally makes a sound when he lets out a couple low deep grunts and buries his pole balls deep before a nice warm feeling fills me up from the caboose.

He holds this position for a few seconds then pulls out with thick hot cum still dripping from his cock. I feel him wipe the creamy head of his dick between my cheeks and directly on my hole. Squeezes both of my small firm buttcheeks with each hand, gives a polite but firm slap before fixing his pants.

I then hear him walk away into the night as I stay in my position for a few moments to fully take in another dirty fantasy fuck. Almost as the fuckings themselves, I very much enjoy the thrill of walking back to my car just wearing my shoes and a cap while another man's cum drips from my ass.

I don't even care when I am seen and especially when I've been caught.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers