All Comments on 'Dark Angel'

by bleeep

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 3 years ago

That was wonderful. Very interesting characters. Thanks

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanalmost 3 years ago

Other than the ending feeling rushed I enjoyed this story immensely. Thanks!

CriosCriosalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful love story! Thank you for sharing

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

God that was wonderful! Definitely going to check out your other stories after this one!

JohnD46JohnD46almost 3 years ago

A really fun story. Thank you very much. John

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Loved it BUT I thought you really rushed the ending which was a shame. I thought you could’ve done better..Still I gave you the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Definitely feels as if you either got bored or needed this done during the last 10% of the story for some reason, that said the rest of the story is good, but the story arc is incomplete, she needs closure on her music career, any smart forensic accountant would trace her money and she’d be found out, better to deal with it before it happens. Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the ending was a bit rushed too, and I would have liked to have seen a little more. But then I always do. That said, it was a very good story, very entertaining. As far as tracking her money, I know laws and times have changed, but there was a time when all the forensic accountants in the world weren’t getting into Swiss bank accounts. They would have better luck trying to get into Fort Knox.

Bleeep, a great story, I’ll be looking at more of yours soon. 5⭐️S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. It had a started out strong out of the gate but by the end, it kinda lost its luster. I didn't really go into the title of the story. I thought there would be a little more into her past life but you kinda scratched the surface. Keep writing though. I like to read more..

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 2 years ago

Great story but felt extremely rushed at the end. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To all of the authors that write stories: THIS is how you do dialogue! Character development is excellent as well. This AND the second chapter are first rate. WELL DONE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 1 year ago

Nice story! Despite the improbable twist of her being a dead rocker, the rest of it felt very genuine and real. thanks for putting the time into writing and editing this, I thought ti was a great story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent Story. 5 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

This is an amazing story. I was emotionally invested in this story because your characters were well developed along with a beautifully written storyline. I look forward to reading your other stories.

OvercriticalOvercritical9 months ago

Your stories follow an interesting pattern. It's like you roll up the plot in a ball and let it roll down a very shallow, smooth hill. It never goes very fast and there are only slight bumps on the hill. At the bottom it levels out in very pleasant meadow without a disturbance in sight. Not a lot happens on the way down, but the observer doesn't get upset and the ball remains intact. A couple of these stories are all right, but after a while it does get boring. 4* and fini.

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[01.09.23]

Top Tier!

Her being a 'rock star who commited suicide' is a little reminiscent of Todd Haynes' Velvet Goldmine - where the David Bowie analogue is 'killed' on stage to end his Ziggy Stardust analogue.

Also:

"The story is decent, but the music, Damn! ELO and Olivia Newton John, even I can appreciate that, but that number with the Tubes was more my style."

Totes Awesome!

11/10!!!!!

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

A nice story with some little glitches on the way. Must admit I thought there'd be more drama meeting her sister and over her disappearance and re-appearance. But still a solid 5⛤

wardnuke1968wardnuke19687 months ago

Needs a follow up story. Something where he gets to rub it into his ex-wife’s face and Reyna gets to come back from the dead and stick it to the old Producer. Perhaps her coming back from the dead revitalizes her music making her more money. Then the kids get “surprised” Mom is a rockstar and they get to go off to college and live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You have a rather exceptional talent for storytelling. My thanks for sharing.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

A wonderful story. 5

sg1010sg10104 months ago

It is a Great Creation and was a Great Read for me !

THANK YOU ! ! !

J6480J64802 months ago

Very enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbleeep@bleeep
Been suffering a bit of writer's block lately. I think I've overcome that, at least for the moment as I just submitted my third work in a little over a week. "Molly" was a story I'd been working on for over two years and the newest one "Irresistible Force" nearly as long. Sti...