All Comments on 'Dark Angel Ch. 11'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally!

Yay! Thank you! Warm and satisfied now, lol.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
No problemo

Sorry for the wait, although the 13 day screening process was out of my hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

I have been checking every day for this. Lol. You are an amazing writer. Keep up the great work. :)

KyriaeKyriaeover 10 years ago
relief

Omg thank you so much............ they have finally admitted to each other that they love each other.....

Leva another chapter well written and i look foward to another one

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
O_O

Been checking for update every day except this last two days. Went away cameback and bam! New ch., thanks luv, will be commeting about this ch. later now I will be off for some reading ^________^

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
Luv it luv it!!!

next ch. pls :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You!

I've read all your storie, at least twice each, as well as all of Doctor Wolf's stories. You are awesome! I love everything you've written. I wish I could do it. I have the imagination but not the art of story telling. I'm still watching & waiting for everything else you'll write.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Wow

Thank you. Glad you like my stories, and thank you for sharing how you feel. Really appreciate it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it.

Absolutely love your work. I think we are all dying to ask the question. How is chapter 12 coming along?

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 12

I need to give it a little proof read before uploading it. The charger on my laptop is not working so I've been using the charger from my son's, but he and my husband keep taking it back after a while and before long I find I need to save my data before the laptop shuts down and I lose what I've written. It's annoying and distracting, but thankfully I've finally found inspiration again and am on a roll with the story. I ordered a new one, but in all reality, Dark Angel actually has about two maybe three chapters left. I've been trying to make the chapters long to make up for the fact that it has taken me a long time to keep up with this story due to family interruptions. Hopefully I won't run into the same problems when I begin Redemption, which will be Lucien's story. After that one ill write Seth's, whose interaction with Amaranth has been building up Since AOR. Thanks to those that take the time to vote and also (especially) those that comment.

LH

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor

Chapter Twelve has been uploaded at 10:30 pm 10/24/13. Lets see how long it takes to post.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
72 hours? Really?

Day 8 and still counting. Last time it was like almost two weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whooo

Iv'e been doing other things for a while and got catching up to do but i love it as usual. this actually inspires me and lights a drive of my own that fades often.

_Megan Robinson(Mekiu)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous