Dark Archer, Pt. 03

Story Info
Adventures on the mountain.
4.6k words
4.77
1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was long, dark, and cold. It took all my focus to stay vigilant. Graud still took in breath. I could hear him. Solenne also slumbered next to me. She had given up much power to try and heal our behemoth friend. I understood now how and why she aged. It would be my goal to nurse back to health in the days to come.

Morning began to lighten the sky. I needed to leave camp and hunt. Food would give my friends strength, but I despaired leaving them defenseless for even a second. It had to be done. To the forest I went. Fate and luck were with me, and I was successful very quickly. Once I returned to camp, I prepared for the morning meal. Nothing fancy mind you. Just roasted meat and coffee. Plenty of coffee. We would all need it.

The scents of coffee and food began to fill the crisp morning air. Graud stirred and groaned mightily. I had to help him sit up. A major undertaking mind you. I held out coffee to him and he happily accepted. I believe he will live. Next, I turned my attention to Solenne, holding the coffee under her nose. Her response was much like Graud. We shared coffee as breakfast cooked over the fire. We had survived an awful attack. We were alive. Some hurt and exhausted, but we lived.

The results of the fight meant that we were going nowhere soon. My days were spent taking care of these two. This meant hunting, fishing, and gathering edibles. The hunting and fishing I could do. Solenne gave me instruction on the edibles. She was very weak from the fight and healing Graud. Graud improved daily, but his wound was significant. He would try to move and help. It caused him much discomfort. I would firmly tell him to sit and worry about getting better. It was amusing to me that he would meekly do as I ask. This told me he was indeed weak and hurting still.

Solenne began to strengthen after a few days of food and rest. And of course, coffee. Her youth began to reappear. Graud would walk about the campsite to help. It was obvious his chest and arm needed more time. But he did what he could. Feeding us all was a full-time job.

Two weeks of resting took place before we tried to travel. Graud's scar was still bright pink and red. Movement caused him some discomfort. But he insisted we try. Solenne had also gained strength. The last few days had her out in the forest helping to find food. She still had a few wrinkles, and her hair was salt and pepper now. Solenne was stronger. They made the effort and not long after midday, we had to stop. This wasn't a bad thing. The area we had been in was depleted somewhat. Now that we had moved, game was more plentiful, and Solenne had an easy time finding roots. We set up camp to give them both rest.

Graud demanded that I let him help gather wood. He promised to use just his good arm. I am glad to see them both improving.

The mountain was proving to be challenging these days. My compatriots' weakened conditions meant short trips and long rests. The trees were still plentiful, but I knew the higher we went, they would become scarcer. Staying warm at night would be a problem. Solenne and I both had heavier, thicker clothing to don. Cloaks and blankets as well. Graud, I didn't know about. Gratefully, I had a goodly amount of coffee. It had become a very special treat for us in the mornings and evening before bedding down. Graud grew stronger each day. Solenne's healing had done well for him. Solenne also grew stronger, (and younger) as the days passed.

I am fascinated by her magic. Yet, she is not maleficent in any way. She seems only to want and do well. Her physical sacrifice to heal Graud speaks volumes to me. There was one evening it became frigid at night. I had bundled myself very well against the night. The fire burned but was not enough.

Solenne whispered in my ear.

"Archer, I am cold. May I sleep against you? Just to share warmth?"

I made no answer but to open my cloak and blankets to her. Solenne lay against me and now we had her cloak and blankets to add to our own. Her head was on my shoulder and chest. The scent of jasmine filled my senses. It made my head spin. Just before I dozed to sleep,

Solenne asked. "What is your first name Archer?"

Without opening my eyes, I said.

"Michael."

Her reply.

"Thank you for sharing, Michael."

We slept.

There is a specialness in having a woman sleep next to you. It is not something I have enjoyed often. The predawn sun on the mountain. The feel of Solenne next to me. A feeling of contentment. I lay still in order not to disturb the moment.

"I'm awake." she said softly.

Neither of us moved, but continued as we were. Warm and comfortable. The day would begin soon enough. Breakfast to find, coffee to brew and then the upward journey would continue. Graud would roll over to look at the two of us. He snorted and gave us his version of a smile. Then he tries to stoke the fire. Time to get going I suppose.

Breakfast was hunted, cooked, and eaten. We packed and cleaned our campsite. I looked up at the mountain. We still had a long and steep way to go. All things were ready.

Once we began, Graud said.

"We go this way. It will be easier."

Rather than journey upwards, the travel was across the mountain. I imagine Graud knew a better route. Or perhaps he knew of some unforeseen danger. I don't know the answers. I trust Graud. And the walking level was simpler.

Most of the day was spent walking across the mountain. Graud's pace quickened as the day wore on. He seemed driven by something that he had not shared. There were times when I asked him to slow. Solenne and I were almost running to stay with him. We could not support this pace for long.

We stopped for a noon time break. I needed it. Solenne even more so. We sat to drink water and chew on some dried meat. I was grateful for the break. Graud seemed to fidget and was restless. So eager to be on the trail once more. Solenne was obviously winded. She required rest.

Finally, Graud said.

"We go now?"

I tried to explain to him the pace was hard. Almost impossible for Solenne. Graud wore a puzzled face as he processed the information. He stood suddenly and in a few large steps, went to Solenne. He scooped her up in a swift move.

Graud's gaze turned towards me and he spoke.

"You keep up Archer. We almost there."

With that he turned into long powerful strides. Solenne's long dark hair blown in the swiftness of his movements. Now know this. I am accustomed to hard travel and moving quickly when needed. I was forced to run almost at full speed to stay with Graud.

Graud would look over his shoulder now and again to be certain I was still there. Solenne also looked to me with a certain degree of amusement on her face. I became aware that Solenne was laughing at my discomfort and having to run so. The middle of the afternoon and Graud was now running. Gradually he pulled away. It was all I could do to keep him in sight. Occasionally I would see Solenne looking over Graud's shoulder to see that I was still there. It would seem her laughter had turned to concern.

My breath was now coming in large gulps and my lungs burned in the thin mountain air. My legs were wobbly with exertion. At last, I could go no more. I stopped and bent at the waist to suck in all the air I could manage. Sweat poured from my body despite the cool air. It took a lot of time before I could breathe normally. I was spent.

I decided I would sit until I recovered. If Graud was worried, he would come back for me. The afternoon progressed. No Graud. Wearily, I stood and went ahead at my own slow pace. The path was easy to follow. There was a particularly thick stand of trees. I rounded a corner and there sat Solenne. Comfortably perched on a rock. She wore the slightest of smiles.

"Where is Graud?" I asked.

She pointed toward a rocky outcrop. I took a few more steps and there was the opening to a large cave. There in the opening stood Graud with his head against a female version of himself. They held each other and swayed back and forth. I stood for only a second and then left them. I now understood his rush.

I returned to Solenne and her rock. I sat heavily and was quite tired. Solenne offered me water. I took and drank deeply. We did not speak. A bit of time passed, and I began to doze. Not sure how long I slept.

I was awakened by Graud.

"Now We hunt Archer. Big feast. Graud home."

I didn't feel much like doing anything, yet I did as he asked, and we went into the forest. Graud said a feast. He wasn't kidding. Two deer, a mountain goat, and several fish. I was amazed to find fish this high up. Graud was kind enough to carry our findings.

He spoke only once.

"You run good for puny man."

A part of me wanted to be upset. I thought better of it. I responded with a thank you.

We returned to the cave to find Mrs. Graud, who I would learn was named Ghent. Ghent and Solenne were busy cooking and preparing assorted roots and vegetables. Graud and I took care of the meat part of the meal. The air was soon full of the aroma of cooking food. My mouth watered and I realized how hungry I was from the day's labors. Graud brought me a large earthen cup. Graud size, with a foaming liquid.

"Drink Archer!" He commanded.

It was a very good Mead. I swallowed a massive gulp. I began to lower my cup when Graud's mighty finger pushed the cup back up to my lips.

"Drink." He spoke.

As I had not much to eat, the Mead went straight to my head.

The meal was soon ready and feast we did. Graud always made certain my cup was full. He made this himself I found. So here we sat around a great fire, eating and drinking. Ghent was a very gracious hostess. We wanted for nothing. Then I had the feeling of being watched. I turned my face towards the cave opening. A hairy head and a pair of eyes could be seen.

I asked Graud.

"Who is there?"

Graud turned towards the cave, smiled, and beckoned with one hand. A smaller version of Ghent cautiously emerged. Long red hair in pigtails with a bright smile. She strode up to me, young but already taller than I.

"Me Trinkle." She spoke.

"Who you?"

I stood to make a proper greeting.

"I am Archer, but you may call me Michael.

This is Solenne."

Another pair of eyes could be seen in the cave. A massive mountain lion slunk from the opening to stand next to Trinkle.

"This Tooth." Trinkle said to answer my unspoken question.

Tooth was huge. He padded up me to look me directly in the eyes. Yes, he was that big. He sniffed me tentatively. Then without warning, a huge lick covered my face.

Trinkle giggled and spoke. "Tooth like you."

I just hoped it wasn't for a future meal.

Trinkle skipped over to Graud to sit in his lap. I now understood the extent of Graud's desire to be here. He had a wonderful home and family. We ate until we could do no more. Graud then asked for coffee all around. Ghent and Trinkle had never had coffee. Coffee for all then. At least I could sober up some.

The hour was late. Graud related all our adventures to his family. This included Solenne's healing of his grievous wound. Ghent rose from her seat and went to Solenne.

She placed her forehead to Solenne's and softly said.

"Thank you."

Graud stood and spoke.

"Time for bed Archer. But you stink and need bath. You and lady come with me to the cave. Me show you. "

I followed Graud. Ghent, Trinkle, Solenne and Tooth followed as well. He showed me a room in the cave. It held a massive bed and a fire pit.

"Leave stuff here." Graud ordered.

"Come, you take bath."

I was led to a room with a huge stone tub cut from the cave rock. A small fire burned in a cut out to heat the water. It had been too long since I had a bath. This would be nice. Graud left me. Wearily, I began to remove my dirty and sweat stained clothes. My naked body slipped into steamy water. There was a tangible feeling of tiredness leaving me. I leaned back and relaxed further. Eyes closed.

"May I join you?" A voice said.

I knew it was Solenne.

I tried to cover myself and my embarrassment. But it was too late. She didn't wait. The layers of her clothing fell one piece at a time to the cave floor. I turned my gaze away. Solenne also slipped into the bath to sit opposite me. Even in the firelight, I could see her long black hair and dark skin. Her dark eyes peered straight at me. The water covered just enough of her.

She spoke.

"Michael, you've been with women before. We all look very similar you know."

Solenne wore a smile of delight. I had no answer. We had shared warmth, but nothing else. She knew she had me on the defensive. Then, she laughed at me as she swam towards me.

"Such a gentleman." She added.

Her wet slick body glided against mine in the water. Solenne's arms went round my neck as she straddled my body. My body responded and I placed my arms at her waist. I opened my mouth to speak but my words were suppressed with Solenne's lips on mine. She still smelled of Jazmine and her lips tasted of Mead. Solenne pulled back for a second and I wanted to speak.

She cut me off with, "Shut up Michael. You're mine tonight."

I made no further arguments. We spent a long time in the bath. And finally clean, we appeared to wrap in long fur. I learned the bed was Trinkle's. She would be with her parents tonight. The bed was thick with fur and blankets. A fire burned not far away to warm the cave room. Orange and yellow light dimly lit our surroundings.

Solenne stood next to the bed, still encased in furs. She turned to me. Looking into my eyes, the fur fell to reveal her nude body. Solenne was shapely and beautiful. I hungered for her. Solenne slid into the bed. I needed no further instruction. I joined her there. My body over hers, I dropped to taste those lips again. Not content with lips any longer, there was also her neck, shoulders, and breasts to taste. Solenne's legs encircled my body to pull me closer. But I wasn't ready to cut to the chase.

I slid further down her body to kiss her stomach and then lower still. Solenne's legs went over my shoulders as I tasted her womanhood with small kisses. As she become more aroused, I became more aggressive, sucking and licking her as she began to swell. Her movements matched mine and we fell into a rhythm. Her breathing and thrusts told me she was near. I quickened my pace and her body arched. Solenne's hands gripped the bed and her head went from side to side. She shuddered for some moments and then lay still.

I rested my head on her belly to look at her face. The smile I wore she returned.

"Your turn." She whispered.

"Roll over on your back." She ordered.

I did and Solenne sat on my chest. Her hands rested on either side of my head. Two breasts were lowered to my waiting mouth. Solenne alternated the nipples and breasts so they each received equal attention. When she had had enough, her body moved down my chest leaving a trail of wetness. She sat between my legs. A broad smile on her face, her hands reached for and took hold of my manhood. The hands then began to glow a gold color. A warmth then filled my body, and I grew in her hands and larger than before. A few moments of this and I was frantic.

But Solenne said. "Wait Michael, it will be worth the wait."

I took several deep breaths.

Solenne then moved to be atop of me. Her womanhood dripped and she teased me by rubbing it on my manhood. Then suddenly, she plunged down on me. Solenne sat motionless as we enjoyed this. But I could not wait long and wanted to move in and out of her. Solenne aided me in rhythm. Periodically leaning over to kiss me. This was exquisite. I could feel myself growing to climax.

Solenne sensed this and stopped.

"Wait just a bit more." She whispered.

"Take hold of my breasts." She asked.

You know that I did and massaged them. Also taking nipples between my fingers. I could see Solenne was also ready climax. She towered above for some minutes in a rhythmic grinding. Solenne's moment arrived and she fell on my chest. My breath came in husky sounds. I wanted her. I wanted her now.

Solenne rolled off me and spoke.

"Take me Michael."

I was unable to refuse her and used all my strength to make love to her. The sounds of flesh on flesh filled the cave with our own wordless sounds. I pushed into her mightily to release. My head swam. Solenne clawed at my back to keep me in place. Finally, I fell to the side. Never had I had such an experience. Solenne moved to be next to me and I held her. Sleep came quickly.

I awakened alone. It was difficult to move as the bed was warm and soft. So much better than sleeping on the open ground. I felt around the bed hoping to find Solenne. She was not there. I rolled over to take a bit more rest to find Trinkle looking at me.

She spoke.

"Solenne and Mama said you should get up. Breakfast will be ready soon."

Then she turned and skipped out of the room. I had forgotten how pleasant children can be. Trinkle must be a treasure. I smiled broadly. Something I don't often do. I stretched over the bed and rolled to sit. Memories of the night played across my memory. Our first coupling in bed. Falling asleep together, then finding one another in the night with renewed passion. I gathered my clothing to don for the day. Still, I sat on the bed to pull on my boots. Trinkle carefully walks into the room with a mug of coffee.

"Papa says you need to get up and told me to bring you this." she said with great amusement.

I took the cup. It was warm and the coffee had been brewed perfectly. Motivation in a cup. I followed the skipping Trinkle to the main room of the cave.

Ghent and Solenne were found to be preparing a very large breakfast for the five of us. There was fresh fish, assorted meats, eggs, and vegetables that came from Ghent's Garden. There were copious amounts of coffee as well. I sat to watch as the ladies worked to make things ready. Ghent was a fine mother in that she showed and explained all things to Trinkle. Trinkle was eager to learn. Solenne also was teaching Trinkle other bits of knowledge of roots and edibles. We had a very filling meal.

Later in the morning, Solenne asked to see Graud's healing wound. Ghent and Trinkle showed obvious concern as the still pink gash were exposed. There was a repeating of the battle we took part in and how Graud came to be wounded. There was also the explanation of Solenne healing him. Ghent rose to place her head against Solenne's in gratefulness. They may be giants or whatever. Graud, Ghent and Trinkle are the most gentle and gracious beings I have met. Yet, I have observed Graud's ferocity and prowess in battle. He knows no fear.

The meal consumed; I went outside into the morning sun. Time was spent in exercise with my sword. Trinkle had followed me to watch. From a distance, she tried to mimic my movements with a large stick. I kept an eye on her. She was struggling. So called her over to explain my routine. Slowly, I showed each move and taught. Trinkle was a quick study and proved to be quite graceful. I then spent time with my bow. Trinkle was eager to try this as well. My bow was just a bit too small for her. I showed proper stance, drawing technique, aiming and release. Trinkle's first shots were off, but that is to be expected. The more she shot, the better she became. Trinkle was natural. I promised to build her a bow and arrows of her own. We would go into the forest to find suitable materials. She was delighted.

I asked Graud if it would be alright for us to go gather bow and arrow raw materials. Trinkle was a marvelous student. We were looking for the right kind of tree, a straight younger tree without many limbs. Trinkle's bow would be a little larger than mine. I wanted it to be larger and she would grow into it. Each step was taught. The process for the bow would take several days. The arrow procedures were also involved. Finding the correct thickness and measuring for Trinkle's draw length. The fletching to tie on, notches to carve and finally arrow heads. Trinkle participated in the entire process. She would become a fine archer and would always have the tools and knowledge to build her own.

12