Dark Archer, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graud's strength returned as he healed. It would be time to continue our journey soon. This saddened me. Being here with Graud and his family and Solenne had become comfortable. Trinkle is a delightful child. Ghent is a most attentive mother, wife, and hostess. Graud is devoted to his family and has treated Solenne and me as such. We owe him a lot. The journey would soon continue. The trees would thin and then disappear. Food would become scarce. We would have to carry all we would require. There will also be heavier clothing to don. The going would be slower. Given the past days here, I have forgotten why we are doing this. The quest I had begun was a dim memory. It occurs to me that Solenne wanted to be a part of the journey. The quest had been for magic coffee. There must be a connection with Solenne. Why had I not thought of this earlier? I had wanted the mystical coffee for myself. Now I think Solenne would benefit more so. We shall see.

Spending nights in bed with Solenne had become habitual. Never had I stayed with a woman this long. I know what she is. A witch of some sort, but a good as any human I have known. She gives of herself, even to her peril, works to feed us and is gentle. The nights are passionate. We roll over and over in bed. Grasping, holding, kissing, and making love with all our strength. Once we are depleted of strength, she cradles in my arms. Naked bodies entwined under thick furs. Was I under her magic spell? I think not. Falling in love with her was a certainty. Life without her would be dull.

The time arrived. We began to prepare for the journey. Only what we needed. And that would be a great deal to carry. We packed and then unpacked, trying to pare down the load. The next morning would see us leave.

I should have slept; I would need the rest. My mind refused to quiet. The trails of the coming days filled my head. The known and unknown haunted me. The unknown is the worst. How can you plan for something you have no knowledge of? It is a part of my life though. Being prepared.

Solenne had enough of my tossing in bed.

She spoke.

"What's wrong? Why are you worried? How are we supposed to get any rest with you flopping all night?"

I told her it was nothing and to sleep.

She had a terse answer.

"Liar. Let me help you sleep."

I was irritated with her and spoke.

"I don't need a potion or magic to sleep. I'll be fine."

Now she was irritated with me.

"Who said anything about potions or magic?"

Solenne rolled to be on top of me. She rode me like a horse. Constantly moving up and down on my cock until she came. Then she made me cum.

We slept.

The next morning, I arose early and finished preparations. Graud and Solenne were there as well. It was all compact and divided among the three of us. Graud, being much larger and stronger, had the largest share.

There was a very touching moment as Graud said goodbye to his mate. They stood, silently swaying together with foreheads touching. It grieved me to take him from her, but Graud had insisted.

He spoke.

"Puny humans have no chance on mountain."

I suspected he wanted to be part of the adventure. We had all become very close.

All was ready and we set out. Trinkle walked with us for a time, her new bow, and arrows in hand. She had become a very adept archer in a short time. We walked for a space of time. Graud informed Trinkle it was time to turn for home. We made our goodbyes.

Graud set a good pace and we began the rise to the peak. It was obscured by clouds and difficult to judge how much further. Graud told us it would be five days if we avoided trouble. The forest would be thinner, the nights would be colder, and the air thinner.

The first day made good progress the first day. Graud set a heathy pace. Solenne and I were tired. The fire, food and coffee had us all feeling better. There will still game to be found this high, but I noticed a distinct lack in numbers. The tracks were fewer and the cover less. Still our camp was very comfortable for the evening and the coming night. Graud cast a wary glance into the darkness. I trusted and believed his keen senses. My weapons were in easy reach and those of Solenne at the ready as well. The night progressed without incident.

Solenne slept next to me that night. We shared blankets and warmth, her hands reaching into my shirt to find bare skin. I like the feeling of her touch. Solenne purred softly in comfort. We sleep, but not too deeply. Although it is difficult to think there would be brigands up this high, still we are aware.

Yellow eyes blinked at us in the darkness. Wolves inspecting the invasion into their territory. The fire kept them at bay. Night creatures, owls and bats flitted through the night sky. An occasional badger or hedgehog wandered close enough to sniff the night air. Sleep took me at last.

12