Dark Art Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, ahh," he said as he shifted his grip to hold her head from both sides. Pressed against the wall the way he had her, there was no pulling away from him, and he used this to his advantage to demonstrate how much control he truly had over her breathing, working his cock back and forth over her tongue as he tried to make her gag. "Stay just like that."

A few panicked noises came out of her mouth as he pushed his cock deeper and she realized she couldn't get it out. Trying to turn her face away, she started hitting him in the thighs, but he was so used to that sort of thing that he hardly noticed, and rocked his hips forward a few times, before pulling back a fraction to let her breathe.

"I'm going to fuck your face so I can cum, then we'll be done for today. Okay?"

He wasn't sure what she said when he started thrusting into her mouth again, he was only focused on keeping her head from moving, and soon was rewarded by a series of beautiful gluk, gluk, gluk noises, before she made a loud retching sound, and he gave her a few additional seconds to breath before forcing himself into her mouth again.

Never once did he worry she would bite him -- he knew from experience, it was like instinct with women. Once it was already in their mouth, they weren't suddenly going to have a change of heart. At that point, it was simply up to the man to see things through.

Easy.

"Look up at me while I do it," he said, but she only closed her eyes more tightly and shook her head from side to side.

Really? Ivan sighed, sliding his thumb from where his hand was gripping her hair to rest over one of her closed eyelids. For a moment, he hesitated, a nauseating image of her colored contacts sliding out of place coming to mind, but he decided to risk it, and when he pushed back the skin of her eyelid, he was surprised to find that the blue of her irises didn't shift at all.

So her eye color was real. Brilliant blue against dark skin, like waves crashing against the beach. It was a mesmerizing contrast, and he'd never really seen a person that looked quite like that.

"What ethnicity are you?" he asked, pulling himself out of her mouth just long enough to hear her suck in several rapid breaths.

Breathing heavily, she didn't answer, so he tilted her head back again. Portuguese? Venezuelan? He didn't so much care as he was interested in finding out where women that looked like this originated, so he could spend more time there.

"Open."

She groaned miserably, but unable to get out from under him, gradually began to give in to his treatment, and opened her mouth when he said to. For several long moments, he rocked his hips back and forth, enjoying the contrast of his skin against hers, his cock becoming pleasantly slick with saliva. When she screwed her eyes shut again, he didn't fight her on it, merely continued trying to push past that wall he kept hitting at the back of her throat.

"You need to stick your tongue out so it can go all the way in," he said.

She turned her head to the side, gagging, and managed to dislodge his cock fully from her mouth, at which point she began vigorously shaking her head.

"Please just cum," she pleaded.

Well, keep saying that, he thought, gripping the base of his shaft with one hand while tilting her head back with the other. Using her hair, he angled her face so that he could wipe his cock over it while she caught her breath.

"I'm almost done," he responded, stroking himself just outside her lips. Her teeth were bared again, but her resistance was flagging. "Open up, honey. Come on, you were doing so good."

She whined when he started to push himself into her mouth, but ultimately let it happen, her face contorting in discomfort as he searched for that sweet angle that would give him full access to her throat.

How many guys had done this to her? he wondered. Maybe none. Sure, a few of those little college boys might have convinced her to lick the tip of their raging five-inches before, but surely none of them had made her choke on it.

Using his knees to get better control of her shoulders, he adjusted his grip on her hair and used his other hand to hold her throat from below. There was no pulling away from him now, he only had to move his hips an inch or two to feel his cock touching the bend in the back of her mouth, and he easily kept up the momentum, enjoying the sound of her gagging and struggling, and the way her face was starting to turn bright red.

"I'm...so glad this worked out," he grunted. She hit him in the leg with a closed fist by way of response, but the way he had her pinned gave her no leverage, so he kept going until he finally pushed himself past her uvula, where her throat was unable to resist his assault any longer and allowed his cock all the way in with a familiar pop, her nose suddenly buried in his pubes.

"Aghh, right there. Sit still, stay just like that," He could feel his own dick on his hand through the thin skin of her trachea, and gave a few more impossibly deep thrusts, until she was thrashing against him, kicking the floor with both legs. "That's a good fucking girl."

Despite the praise, she struggled wildly until she was able to dislodge him from her mouth again, sinking even lower to the ground to get away. Saliva trailed off her chin as she tried to catch her breath, shaking her head as Ivan pulled her back up by the hair.

"No, no-" she raised her voice hysterically, but Ivan was too focused now. He wouldn't stop until he'd lubricated her throat like a vagina; until he could see lovely, thick, viscous drool running down her chin like it was just another sex organ.

"Relax your throat," he said softly, wrapping a hand around her delicate neck while he used her hair to steer. She screwed her eyes shut again, her arms raising weakly in protest, but she was unable to stop that delicious gluk, gluk sound that happened when he slid his cock back into her.

It went in easier this time, and he gave her a couple more deep thrusts, leaning down to push her head into him until he was in her throat balls deep. At the sensation of this new tightness, he exhaled, pulsing his hips until tears streamed from her eyes and she started making deep, guttural noises like an animal.

Five, six, seven -- gluk, gluk, gluk -- eleven, twelve... He became aware of the sensation of her fists against his thighs; a rain of familiar, pleasant thuds, and just when he felt his cock pulsate with the swell of an orgasm, he pulled out and jerked her toward him by the hair.

Her eyes fluttered open just as he started to cum, but she quickly closed them as a dribble of sperm landed on her eyebrow, then her forehead, and finally one of her closed eyelids. She made a disgusted face as he held her there, dragging his still pulsating cock around her cheeks and closed lips.

"Mmn, you look so pretty honey," he said, looking down at her. At first, she was breathing too hard to say anything, but then she reached for his pant leg and said hoarsely, "Are you done?"

He pulled her hair so that her neck was twisted at a cruel angle, forcing her to lean against him.

"Almost. Say thank you, Mister Masters."

"Ughhhh," she groaned and tried to pull her head away, but he kept her face pressed tightly to his groin. "Ow, ow, agh. Okay. Agh. Stop it."

"Thank you, Mister Masters," he repeated quietly, until she took a few breaths through her nostrils and, very quietly, said the same thing through clenched teeth.

"Thank you... Mister Masters."

He cleaned the last bit of cum off his cock on her hair, then let her go, zipping up his pants as she stumbled away from him with her eyes closed.

"Let's talk again next week, we can do lunch at Aubrey's. On me. How's Tuesday at two? That should be enough time to get the ball rolling on your end, right?"

She didn't say anything, but he turned to go anyway. She'd heard him, and she knew exactly what his expectations would be next week.

She'd show up, too, he was certain of it. No matter what she acted like, the rules of society were really very easy to understand. He was a man, she was a woman; he was bigger, she was smaller; he was stronger, she was weaker; and she was going to do as she was told, because he told her to do it.

Simple as that.

12