Out of the Night

Story Info
Supernatural forces change her life’s trajectory.
17.6k words
4.84
114.9k
137

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! I submitted an edited version of this story based on feedback from you wonderful readers. I tightened up the second half and flushed out the characters a bit. I hope you all enjoy!

...

I sat in the back of the car, phone in hand and staring at the one sided line of text messages I had sent to Melissa throughout the night. She had disappeared early into the night and I could kick myself for even agreeing to go out in the first place. Again. This is what she did. She convinced me that she needed a wing woman for her night out and then ditched me as soon as she found the guy she would be going home with that night.

I loved my childhood best friend, but after moving to Chicago and moving in together, I quickly discovered that my friend had changed a lot since we were kids, and she was essentially living the college party girl lifestyle years after she had left college. I had never been into the party scene but somehow she kept convincing me to join her, and every time I ended up alone in an Uber.

Looking up, I caught my driver looking at me in the mirror. He was young and attractive, but he hadn't said a word to me since I got in, which I was fine with. I wasn't in the mood to make small talk anyway. He quickly looked away, pretending he hadn't been staring and I went back to looking at my phone, scrolling through Instagram. I didn't notice as we rolled to a stop at the light.

The doors clicked, making me jump, and before I could process what was happening, the doors on either side of me opened and closed quickly. Two men smoothly squeezed themselves into the backseat on both sides, the man on the right shoving me into the middle, clicking off my seat buckle lightning fast. At the same time, the man on my left snatched the phone from my hands, mid scroll, and tossed it into the street before shutting the door.

"-the hell?!" I managed, before the man on my right turned me toward him and looked into my blue eyes with his violet pair.

"Sleep," he commanded, and despite my adrenaline and rapidly beating heart, my eyelids grew heavy and I slumped back into the middle seat.

"Ha, good catch Marco!" I heard from my left before my consciousness left me.

...

"...should have grabbed her friend too. The tits on that one were glorious!"

"All you think about are tits, when we all know the thighs are the best part. And this one, this one has ass to share."

I felt a rough hand grabbing my upper thigh, kneading it with a threatening grip that I was sure would bruise. Coming to, I was still in the car, smooshed between two hulking men. I would have expected to be surrounded by body odor, but it smelled surprisingly nice. Sweet cologne with earthy, manly undertones.

I opened my eyes slowly, and my lids dragged, not wanting to cooperate. It felt like I was being woken up from a dead sleep after not having slept for a week, leaving me bleary and disoriented, trying to piece together what was happening.

I was in a strange car with strange men, and I couldn't move. I couldn't move! Realizing this, I started to squirm, wanting to get out of this stifling small space.

"Ha! She's waking up! You're getting worse at this, brother."

"Fuck you, I put her out perfectly. This one's going to be a fighter."

Finally getting my eyes open enough to look around, a face suddenly filled my field of vision, as a hand took my neck. He shook me a bit, making sure I focused on him.

"Hey! You hear me?"

He shook me again and I gave a small nod, clenching my teeth, forcing myself not to say something about the rude treatment.

The man was older than the driver, but not by much. Maybe in his early thirties? Even in my current predicament, I had to admit that he was very good looking, with symmetrical features and a great jawline even though I couldn't make out much more in the dark cabin of the car.

He spoke again, trying and succeeding to sound intimidating. "Are you going to behave when we arrive? Or do I need to put you out again?"

I nodded my head again quickly, instinct telling me to do anything in my power to stay conscious.

"What's that?" He gripped my neck tighter, pushing it into the headrest.

"Yes." I squeaked out, getting light headed.

"Yes what?" He was enjoying this.

"I'll behave."

He scoffed, giving my neck a final squeeze before finally releasing me to take quick deep breaths.

The man to my left chuckled deep in his chest. "Damien won't bid if you keep bruising her like that."

"Psh, she'll be fine. He likes the bruises."

My mind was racing. I needed to get out of here, but all my exits were blocked and we were moving quickly through the city and into areas I no longer recognized. I forced my breathing to a normal pace, telling myself I needed to stay calm and think. Panicking wouldn't do me any good.

The car pulled into a parking garage by a block of nondescript, well maintained buildings. This area of town was completely foreign to me. 'I must have been out for a while', I thought. This must be on the outskirts of the city. Everything looked more industrial with seemingly little night life.

The parking garage was brightly lit and I squinted, the light a stark contrast to the darkness of the drive here. As light streamed into the car, I was able to get a better look at my abductors. They were all three strikingly handsome and dressed in nice, stylish clothes. They reminded me of the VIP section of many of the clubs Melissa had dragged me to. Wealthy and hot. It confused me even more.

If these men had the kind of money they looked like they had, then they wouldn't be holding me for ransom. Even for a sex trafficing ring, they weren't what I would have imagined.

When the thought crossed my mind I felt my heartrate pick back up. I was always so careful in the city. Checking Uber plate numbers, not going out alone after dark, avoiding the more seedy parts of town... But tonight I had been alone and distracted.

I closed my eyes, tears threatening to fall. Whatever these men had planned, it wasn't going to be good.

They pulled up to a set of elevators and I was dragged out of the car. When I tried to stay seated, the grip on my arm tightened, and I felt like my bone might break due to the sheer strength of the grip. Crying out, I lost my balance and was pulled out to stand beside the one who had made me sleep. He was clean shaven while his 'brother' had a short, manicured beard. The bearded man leaned down to the driver side window talking too quickly and quietly for me to distinguish what was being said. I glanced at a roll of cash being passed to the driver.

Both of the men stood a head taller than me even though I was closer to six feet than most. Looking at them now as they stood by me, I couldn't imagine how they had fit in the backseat at all.

The car pulled away, the Uber sticker disappearing behind a pillar as I watched it leave.

"Move," the man holding my arm growled, shoving me toward the elevator. When his grip released me I took my chance.

"Fuck!"

Dodging both of the men, I made a break for it. Adrenaline took hold as I ran back the way we came in. If I could just get outside I could call for help. Someone would see me. I rounded the corner and saw the entrance, the road outside.

Ten more steps, five. I took a breath to scream.

A hand clamped over my mouth as I screamed, cutting off the sound just as quickly as it had begun. I kept screaming, now muffled against a big, smooth hand. I kicked back, feeling my heel make contact with something, but there was no reaction as I was lifted off the ground and carried back into the parking garage and toward the elevator.

I fought with everything I had, swinging my arms, kicking my legs, unable to get power behind my fists in such close contact. All my squirming was no use as the man held one hand over my mouth and the other a steel bar around my waist.

The elevator was open when we got there, the man who had let me go was waiting for us, and they carried me in. The door closed and he hit a button that would lead us almost to the top of a tall tower. I didn't stop, panic outweighing reason, as I fought tooth and nail. I bit the hand as hard as I could and there was no reaction. I dragged my nails across his arms and elbowed his ribs and stomach. Nothing.

By the time the doors opened again I was breathing hard and my struggles had weakened.

I was carried out into a reception area and placed in front of a receptionist who was busily typing on a computer. After a moment she looked up, apparently unsurprised to see two large men restraining a wild haired and tear streaked woman.

"Stock or sale?" She asked, looking me over with a cool expression, her eyes that same strange violet hue.

Pressed against the chest of my captor, I could feel the vibrations of his voice when he responded. I was ashamed to admit that the feeling pulled at something deep down. "Sale tomorrow, but in the den for the night."

His partner chuckled darkly, making a chill creep up my spine. "This one needs some fight taken out of her before the block." I couldn't help it as my mind raced, thinking about all the possible scenarios. I started to struggle again, but the grip on me tightened and I stilled with a whimper. I hated how pitiful it sounded.

The receptionist typed something into the computer and then motioned to a door that buzzed open.

I was half dragged, half carried further into the building. The hallways were dark, walls painted in a dark burgundy that was almost black. Many doors lined the walls, and we eventually came to an open one. They pulled me inside and I tried to dig in my heels. Seeing the room made me fight again, screaming even though it was still muffled by the big hand.

The room was also dark, painted the same inky red. A bar lined one wall and cushioned chairs formed a semi circle around the centerpiece that had renewed my fight. A chair similar to the ones I had only seen at the gynecologist sat in the center, but it was designed more like a tattoo table with black leather cushions and positionable armrests. Straps hung all over the chair at all the joints, and I didn't have to use much imagination to know what they were for.

"Enough!" The man not holding me said sternly, stepping in front of me. I tried to avoid eye contact out of instinct, but something drew me to them. When my eyes met his I couldn't look away.

"Stand still."

I immediately stopped struggling, my arms falling to my sides.

He smirked and I shuddered. How was he doing that?!

The bearded man let me go, letting me stand on my own. I stood still, unable to will myself to move no matter how hard I tried.

The door behind us closed quietly, and it felt like the air had been sucked out of the room. The blood pounding in my ears made it difficult to hear, their voices sounding muffled as I stared at the chair I was sure I was about to be strapped to.

"Hmm, I like it when they struggle," said the man who had held me, sounding disappointed.

"She'll be screaming for you soon enough." He looked at me again, "Take off your clothes."

My hands moved automatically, and my shirt was over my head before I realized what I was doing. Tears started flowing as I removed my leggings and shoes. Soon I stood in nothing but my underwear.

Looking annoyed, he reiterated, "All of it."

"Please," I whispered, my hands shaking with the effort to not bare myself to these men. Only one other man had ever seen me naked, and that was half submerged in a lake while skinny dipping.

His eyes flared with anger as I resisted him. I felt him push his intent and I couldn't fight it any longer and my hands went up to unclasp my bra, letting my small breasts feel the cool air. My nipples hardened immediately and both men looked at them, desire creating obvious bulges in their perfectly tailored pants.

My panties were not far behind, and my cheeks heated as I bent over to pull them off. Stranding back up, I did my best to preserve my modesty, sure my fair skin was pink and red all over.

Hands guided me to the chair and I flinched back, but he was strong and easily lifted me onto the chair, positioning my arms onto arm rests that extended out from the sides, leaving them stretched out in a 'T' position. They got to work securing the straps on either side of me. Wrists, biceps, across my shoulders, and over my waist. They each took a leg, and even as I resisted, they spread them wide, securing each to its own stirrup at the ankles and knees.

By the time they were finished I couldn't move an inch. I couldn't help the whimper that escaped my lips as I anticipated what was about to happen. Their hands left me and I turned my head to watch as they made their way to the bar and fixed drinks.

"You know she'll be worth more if she's fresh."

"After last week's haul, I'm fine losing a few bucks. We won't do anything lasting. Just a taste..."

"Ha! Brother, I don't think you know the meaning of 'just a taste.'"

"You can stop me if I go too far, but I've worked my ass off. I'm taking what's owed me. Damien be damned."

They laughed at that like it was an inside joke and clinked glasses. The taller one, the one who had controlled me, took his time with his drink, sitting in one of the chairs where he could stare right into my most private area.

I was mortified. No one had ever seen me like this. Even though I was twenty-six and my best friend was constantly trying to get me laid, I had never done more than a handjob in a movie theater.

I would never call myself a model. I had the height, but my breasts were too small and my hips were too big. I didn't think I was ugly, but being spread out like this made me incredibly self conscious. I hadn't shaved since last summer, meaning my bush was a bit grown out, which was actually giving me a small sense of security at the miniscule amount of modesty it provided.

The bearded man drank his drink in one big gulp, setting it down with more force than necessary, making me jump (as much as I could while restrained like this).

He walked over and brushed a hand from my check, down my side, over a breast, down to my ass, and down my leg, leaving a trail of goosebumps as he went.

"Have you figured it out yet?" He asked, a wicked smile playing across his perfectly proportioned lips.

I didn't answer, assuming it was rhetorical. I cried out, more out of surprise than pain, as a hand smacked my thigh.

"I asked you a question."

"Fuck you," I ground out, trying not to sounds as scared as I was. The viscous smile that crossed his lips told me I had not succeeded. Maybe it was just my fear addled mind, but seeing his teeth sent a chill through my body, my basest instincts telling me there was danger there. And that's when I noticed them. His canines were longer than any I had ever seen, and a second set sat directly behind the first, taking the place of where the first molars should have been. I wouldn't have noticed them if he hadn't been baring them for me to see.

I shook my head, as my immediate thought told me he looked like a vampire. But that was ridiculous, I was just afraid. These might be bad men, but they weren't some made up monster... right?

As he watched me trying to think, he laughed, and I watched with wide eyes as his eyes turned black, and the fangs lengthened, looking deadly sharp.

"What are you," I whispered, not expecting an answer or even sure if he had heard me.

He surprised me by leaning in and getting right in my face. "What do you think I am?"

It was too ridiculous to say out loud so I just shook my head, looking into his black eyes in horror.

The one from the couch spoke up. "Draugr, strigoi, blood-suckers, vampires. We haven't really decided which name to stick with, so we answer to all of them."

"Will you scream for us?" I clamped my mouth shut, shaking my head no as tears rolled down my cheeks. I tried to reason with myself. This was all fake, it was a dream, someone put something in my drink.

The head that had been filling my vision moved down and I felt the sharp teeth scraping my neck and then soft lips replacing them. He then moved to a breast and repeated the action, sucking a nipple into his mouth. I felt those teeth nip gently followed by a swirling tongue. Despite not wanting the caresses from this monster, it felt good. It sent sensations straight to my nether regions and I felt my lips tingle and moisten in response. He played with my breasts, giving equal attention to each nipple and pulled away. I was relieved for a moment, feeling my body react to the loss.

He moved in between my legs, took a deep inhale of my arousal and immediately ran his tongue through my wetness, flicking my clit on his way up. I gasped, unable to control my body's reaction. Why was I reacting this way? I should be disgusted!

"Mmm, this one is very responsive. Do you know why I like my women to be aroused before I devour them?" I looked down, locking eyes with the two black spheres looking up at me from between my legs. "Not only does it make the blood taste amazing, but all that blood gets pumped right down here." He tapped the inside of one thigh, right over my femoral artery.

"All these veins get ripe with your essence." He moved a hand over my clit, tracing light circles with his thumb. My head fell back as the sensation overwhelmed me. I felt a sharp pain in my right leg as he pierced my flesh with his fangs, latching on and sucking hard.

It was a sensation unlike anything I had ever felt, the blood being pulled out of my body. Pain was winning out over the pleasure. He placed a finger at my entrance, teasing my folds, before sinking his finger into me. He stopped short, feeling my tightness. Pulling himself away from my leg, he looked back at his friend.

"Shit, I think we might've bagged a virgin!"

"What? Bullshit."

The other man stood up and joined his 'brother' between my legs, taking a deep breath. He then shoved a finger into me roughly, making me yelp. Pulling the finger back out, he dragged it over the bite on my thigh before raising it his mouth and tasting my blood-mixed arousal.

"Well I'll be damned." He looked up at me, his eyes now the same black as the other. "That true? Are you a virgin?"

When I didn't respond, my cheeks heating, he slapped my mound.

"Answer!"

"Yes," I whispered, embarrassed, and terrified about what they would do with this information.

They both drew back, the bearded one looking frustrated, and the other looking thrilled.

"Fuck!" the bearded one shouted, teeth and lips red with what I could only assume was my own blood. I would have cowered if I could have. "Right when things were getting good!"

"This is a good thing, brother," the other insisted. "We can get double the price! And there's no way Damien will be able to pass her up now! This age AND untouched? Imagine that bidding war!"

"I'm going down the hall. I'm all worked up and if I don't leave now..."

"It's fine, go take care of it. I've got her."

He looked at me greedily as the other left the room.

"You just keep making our night interesting don't you?"

...

I had been released from that awful chair only to be thrown naked into a much smaller room two floors down.

"Get some rest," my captor had advised. "Tomorrow is going to be a long day."

With that, I had been left in the dark. My right thigh ached. He had put some sort of salve on the two deep puncture wounds and wrapped it tightly in a bandage before letting me out of the restraints. Once alone, I tried the door, finding that there was no handle and it wouldn't budge.

I felt my way over to a small cot that my feet hung off the end of. The blanket on the cot was at least warm and after what felt like hours I finally fell into a light, fitful sleep.

I was woken to the sound of people moving around outside. I jumped up and ran to the door, banging and shouting for help. Someone out there must hear me!