Dark as Daylight Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to use his arms to lift his body to see what she was aiming at, but his arms would not move. He looked back and saw his father smiling at him.

"Hello son, having a nice dream, were you?"

"I'm freezing dad, what's going on."

"You mother is spraying chemical fire retardant on your privates. It is extremely cold. Your grandmother came up with the idea, because your wife needs you. She is in intense pain, and you were out here in la-la land."

"Doctor Finch gave me a shot, and it knocked the shit out of me. Would you tell mom I'm awake? She can stop shooting that stuff on me now."

"I believe she knows you are awake, but she is intent on emptying the canister."

"If you hit mom high, I'll hit her low, and you can spray the rest of the can on her."

"Deal. Go."

Delicious screamed when she saw the 2 men attacking her. She didn't have a prayer. Even with his pants down, Newton was able to leap at his mother's knees, and take her down.

Gray had nothing to do, except pick up the canister, and aim it at his wife.

Delicious said, "You wouldn't dar..."

Gray aimed at every inch of exposed skin, except her face. He would never mar anything that beautiful. Hands, feet, and hair were all fair game.

She yelled, "I'm going to get you for this."

"I certainly hope so. Do you want to go to bed now?"

"No, I have to find Teddy. I swear, I am going to have to put a bell on her."

"Did you look at the check out log?"

"It's after dinner, no child under 14 years old is allowed out after dinner, without an adult."

"Bingo! If you checked the log, you would see that Teddy is outside with your brother."

"Those two are going to blow up this planet."

************************************

"I'm here baby. I'm sorry I slept so long. I guess the drug the doc gave me was a little too much for my system. I was out of it."

"It's okay dear you are here now."

She reared back and hit him with every bit of strength she had left in her body.

"Thanks for being with me asshole. I had our baby 3 minutes ago. Get out of my sight before I wring your neck."

"Elizabeth, it wasn't Newton's fault. Go easy on him. They gave him 1 mg. of Xanax. That is equivalent to 10 mg. of Valium. He was supposed to get 0.1 mg of Xanax. It was Dr. Finch's writing error. He wrote .1 and the nurse missed it."

"Do you mean I can't kill Newton, but I can kill Finch?"

"You will have to talk to Sandy about that."

"He made me lie here in pain, while waiting for me to open 3 lousy centimeters; and he was the one who gave my husband with 0.9 mg more Xanax, then he was supposed to get, which kept him away from me. Tell Sandy I want to see her. Tell her it's about her husband's life or death."

"Elizabeth, you are being a little overdramatic."

"What happened? What hit me? Are you okay Liz, did something fall?"

"Yes, you idiot! You fell, and I was the one that hit you. You slept through your child's birth. I'm going to kill Doctor Finch. He gave you too much medication, and me too little."

"Do you want me to do it for you?"

"Why the hell would I want you to kill Finch for me? I want the pleasure of seeing his eyes close."

"Elizabeth that's enough. One more word out of you and I'll take the baby to the nursery, and you won't see her."

"You're not being fair, mom."

"Fatima, I'll be taking the baby up to the nursery."

"That's fine Captain Luck, except for the 7 toes on her left foot and 6 toes on her right foot, she's nearly perfect."

Elizabeth yelled, "Give me my baby, let me see her right now."

"Mrs. Thyme, no one will know she's cross eyed until she turns 10 or 11 years old. No one will believe it's a birth defect."

"MOOOMMM, give me my baby."

"Here you go Elizabeth, don't drop her on her head; although, looking at her, I guess it couldn't hurt."

Elizabeth pushed back the little hood, and saw bright red hair. As her eyes moved down, she saw perfect green eyes looking back at her. She was about to to say something, when Jennifer said, "Great work Fatima."

"I hate both of you."

Newton asked, "Does that mean we are okay?"

"Don't you ever touch me again."

"I guess were not okay."

"Newton, look at our baby, could she be any more beautiful?"

"She could look more like her mother."

Jennifer said, "That was very good, Newton. You may live to see 20."

Doctor Finch walked in, after cleaning up. "I'm sorry about the medicine mix-up, Newton. I take it you slept well."

"Actually, I slept better from Elizabeth right cross."

"Why did you hit the boy Elizabeth?"

"It was a choice of him or you, and he was closer."

"I can accept that, but it wasn't his fault, it was my fault."

"I was told it was your fault Doctor, but Newton has nothing to do tonight but take care of me. If anyone gets hurt tonight, it's up to you, and Doctor Daniels. If I put you out of commission that leaves us with only one Doctor. It's better for the safety of this ship to have both doctors safe and sound. Don't do this to me the next time, because I swear, I'll brand you like a steer."

"That would definitely catch my attention."

"Did you have a name in mind for her, Newt?"

"Only if it's okay with you, babe. I was thinking about Jennifer. Everyone would call her Jenny."

"No, Jennifer is such an old-fashioned name. No one uses Jennifer anymore. It's an old lady's name. When I think of a woman with that name, I picture her with a big wart on her nose, and moles on her chin."

"You 2 should take your vaudeville act on the road, a long way down the road. You are very, very, not funny."

"Here's your great-granddaughter mom."

"I'm too young to have a great-granddaughter. Did you count her 7 toes?"

"No, I was too busy trying to straighten out her crossed eyes."

"Okay you 3, get out of here. Jennifer stays in the incubator for the evening."

"Do you think I'll fit?"

"Jen, go with those 2 on their roadshow. I'll send the pony express out to tell you when you can come back."

"I will remind you Joseph that the clock is now ticking. My namesake will be the one who makes first contact."

"I will be opening a Greek sorority house next month."

"Hannah will make sure you pass the physical."

"That is mean Jennifer. I said I was opening the sorority house. I did not say I was going to be a member."

"You just want a lifetime pass."

"If he says yes, I'll make sure Hannah does a good job."

"You know I have eyes only for you, dear. How else did we wind up with... 6 children?"

"Did you all notice how he hesitated on the number of children we have?"

"Its been a long time since we've seen those 2 geniuses. I wonder how much trouble they've gotten into, and how my parents have handled it."

"I know one thing Joe; both Becca, and Danni have lower handicaps than your father, and he doesn't like it one bit."

"He was the one that ordered them to start play golf, in the Chicago winter. He deserves what he gets. I am so happy I never took up that game."

"What a great idea. We have perfect grass, and ideal weather. We can build a 9- hole golf course for the kids. It will keep them active, and they will have something fun to do."

"I agree, as long as it is only for the children."

Sandy kissed him. "You have a terrible phobia about golf, golf clubs, and golf balls, don't you?"

"You didn't grow up with my father looking over your shoulder, every day and night; waiting to see if you ever had a free moment to join him on a golf course. I always had my nose in a book, just in case he walked into my room."

"You poor puppy. I will help you get over it. I will lay naked on every green. If you a birdie, you get laid. If you get a par, you get a hand job. If you get a bogey, no sex for 2 days. A double bogey, you don't want to hear about the punishment, because you won't be sleeping in my bed."

"Sandy, that's not fair. I hate that game."

"I know you do, but you love sex. You have a decision to make."

"What are you doing tomorrow, Newton?"

"I'm taking care of my wife and daughter, doctor."

"Elizabeth will have a full time nurse with her, and Jennifer will stay in the incubator, until I release her to the nursery. You are going to help me arrange a 9-hole golf course."

"Why are doctors so dense, when they have the answer at their finger-tips. Ask Callie to lay out the design for the course, and all we will have to do is mark it off."

"I hate smart asses."

Newton opened his communicator.

"Callie, this is Associate Engineer, Newton Thyme. Would you please lay out a 9-hole golf course for children, age 14 and under? When you have completed this task, please send the results to the infirmary."

"Associate Engineer Newton Thyme, I have 163 possibilities. How many do you want me to print out?"

"Callie, if you would print out 'number one as the hardest', and 'number 10 as the easiest', plus numbers 2 through 9 in ascending order of hard to easy, that will be plenty."

"Printing."

"Thank you Callie, you can go back and play chess with my grandfather now."

"Your grandfather is a very interesting man."

"I grew up under his tutelage. You are not telling me anything I am not already aware of."

"I believe I should be sorry for you."

"He is a very strict task master."

"That is not quite the way your cousin, Gordon, put it."

"Gordon lived with my grandfather, grandmother, and Monty looking over his shoulder every moment he was awake. I was fortunate enough to live across the street with my mom and dad. I only had to interact with my grandfather, when I was at work with him. It is the reason I am calmer than Gordon, and more reasonable than he is."

"That's bullshit Newton, and you know it."

"Hello grandpa; you are a great grandparent. We named our baby girl, Jennifer, after her great-grandmother."

"That was very nice of you, Newton. How much trouble were you in before that?"

"Elizabeth and I decided on the name before I got in trouble."

"You were in trouble though weren't you? How did that happen?"

"It wasn't my fault."

"I've heard that excuse before."

"Even, go play chess, before I give you a piece of my mind."

"Yes dear."

"That was wonderful, Mrs. Luck. I have never heard him become quiet so quickly before."

"Practice Callie, years and years of practice."

****************************

"Teddy, call your pony over, I want to try something."

"Daylight, Daylight come to me."

The pony raised her head when she heard Teddy call her. She stopped grazing and trotted over to her. They did their normal greeting.

Teddy said to her, "You are getting bigger. You are no longer my little pony, but you are not yet a full grown pony. I am very proud of you."

The pony nuzzled her head at the compliment.

"What do you want to do Gordon?"

"I was wondering if Daylight could go to one of the cows with a young calf, and bring her over to the ship, so we could milk her. If her milk is good, we can bring over some of the other cows and milk them. We will have plenty of milk for our children to grow up on, and make ice cream too."

The pony must have misunderstood what Gordon said, but she ran away.

"She's never done that before Gordon. I don't know if she's afraid of the cows, or not, but it doesn't appear like it was a good idea."

They began walking back to the ship, when Daylight reappeared, with a large Stallion, by her side.

Gordon said, "I believe I understand why Daylight ran away. Only the lead horse can make a decision for the herd. This Stallion is in charge of the herd."

The large male horse stopped directly in front of Teddy. He sniffed her, put his muzzle to her head, and licked her hair.

In return, Teddy kissed his muzzle, and put her cheek to the side of his. She stepped back and looked him in the eyes. I have named my Little Pony Daylight. Would it be okay with you if I named you, "Admiral?"

The big horse nodded its head, and pranced around in a circle.

"I think he likes that name Teddy."

"I think so too. Why don't you ask him what you want to do?"

Standing beside Teddy, Gordon asked him, "Admiral, we would like you, or members of your herd, to have one of the cows, with a small calf, come to our ship, so we can milk her. We want to test her milk to see if it will be good for all of us to drink."

Admiral left them without giving them a sign either way. Daylight stayed with them.

As he reached the herd, all the horses turned towards him. Whatever he did, or said to them, 6 of the older horses headed towards them.

"I hope you have more names ready for these horses, Teddy?"

"I'm going to start naming them after the members of our crew. I hope they like it, because it's the only way I'll remember it."

"Teddy, somehow I doubt that."

The lead mare stopped and sniffed Teddy. She went through the same ritual as all the other horses had, and Teddy returned her welcome. She went to the other 5 horses and greeted them the same way. She was an amazing six-year-old child.

She returned to the lead mare. I have named my pony Daylight, and your stallion, Admiral. I would like to name you Anastasia, if that meets with your approval."

She went through all 6 horses, naming them in alphabetical order: Brandi, Caramel, Dakota, Erin, and Fancy. Each accepted the names she gave them. When this was done, they headed towards the mass of cattle, and without any problem, cows with little calves followed them out of the herd.

Gordon opened his communicator and called Monty.

"I hope you have a lot of buckets to put milk in, because we have 6 cows with little calves coming our way."

"6, we only wanted 1."

"Do you want to argue about it with Teddy, or are you going punch a gift horse in the mouth?"

"That child is going to be the death of me."

"That child is a gift from God. I would listen to her if I were you."

"She's got you doesn't she?"

"She's the reason I'm alive, but don't ask me how."

"I don't like you anymore."

"I want to be your Matron of Honor. I'll even wear a dress."

"Where is a camera when you need one?"

"They are all over the ship."

"You're right, I forgot about them. I'll put your makeup on, and make sure the cameras are on you."

"That's acceptable."

"Dammit, I was expecting you to argue with me. You just ruined my evening."

"The cows are getting close. You better get people who know how to milk them down here with buckets, or something that can hold the milk."

"They'll be there in 5 minutes."

Teddy said, "Those cows smell bad."

"Why don't you ask your horses make them go into the water. Maybe it will help take the smell away."

"Daylight would you ask Anastasia to make the cows go in the water, so they can take a bath."

Daylight was off like a shot. She pulled up along Anastasia, and communicated with her what Teddy wanted done.

Within seconds, all 6 cows were in deep water. The 6 juveniles were splashing around the edge of the water playing, and rolling around in it.

Everyone who worked in the kitchen was there to help milk the cows, and every able-bodied man was there to help carry the heavy plastic bags of milk up to the kitchen, where it would be marked and frozen."

Four nurses where there to take smaller plastic bags to the infirmary, where it would be tested, for any signs of bacteria, and other organisms that would make it unsuitable for human consumption.

Teddy told Daylight it was okay for the cows to come out. She delivered the message to Anastasia, and obediently the cows walked out of the water.

"Look at them Teddy, it seems they've lost 20 lbs. of hair."

"I don't care about the hair; the smell is gone. Maybe we can convince all of them to take a bath."

"I would have to go downstream to see what all that hair will do to the ecosystem. I don't want to mess up this planet like we did Earth."

"I want to go with you. I must see it also."

"You want to see it, or you must see it?"

"God says I must see it."

"I told you I would help you with anything you need. You will come with me, even if we have to drag your mother along."

"I think that would be fun, but you two argue all the time."

"That's not arguing, we are having fun with one another."

"You confuse me."

"Life is not easy. We have free will. That's why I can say to your mother, 'I'm going to cut your head off' and she knows I don't mean it. You saw me smack her bottom, and you didn't tell her it was my fault, you told her it was her fault for doing something bad. That was free will."

"I still have much to learn."

"I'm happy you said that. You are only 6 years old, and if you didn't have anything to learn, I would be of no use to you."

"Here come the cows."

"We are done here today. Let's thank the horses for what they've done for us, and go to the chapel to pray?"

"I tell my mommy we are back inside."

"Good girl."

************************

"Captain Jamison, this is Harvey Cushing in the science area."

"Go ahead Mister Cushing."

"Captain, if our calculations are correct, it's going to rain in the mountains tomorrow. It would be a good idea for us to open the vents tomorrow morning around 8 AM, and be ready for an immediate lift off as soon as it starts. It should take us no longer than 5 minutes to get there, and we can fill up the external wall with water to protect us if we have to go back into space, for our drinking supply, and everything else we need on board."

"I won't ask you how you came up with this calculation Mister Cushing, because it is as good as anyone else's guess. I will have everyone on board ready to go at a moments notice. Call engineering, and tell them what you told me so they can have the vents open by the time we reach the rain. I will make a general announcement now."

"Very good Captain, I'll calling engineering now."

"This message is for all personnel on board, including Teddy Thyme. No one is allowed off this ship after 0100 hours. Security will be called inside at that time. The elevators and walkways will be brought up and locked and a complete headcount will be taken at that time. The first head I want counted is Teddy's. Delicious, I want to know where she is at 0730 tomorrow morning. It's not that I don't trust her, but I do not trust her one bit. The science section believes it will start to rain sometime tomorrow morning, or early afternoon. As soon as it does we will take off and move to that position to refill our external tanks. Once that is done we will return to this position and land. Security begin your headcount."

Teddy ran onto the bridge and saluted.

"6-year-old Teddy Thyme is on board The Good Luck 1. She will not leave until the Big Captain says it's okay."

"Thank you very much Teddy. You made me feel much better now."

"Captain, it's going to rain tomorrow."

"The science section thinks it's going to rain tomorrow morning or afternoon."

"They not wrong; but it is raining now too."

"Mister Cushing, look at your machines. Is it raining over the mountains now?"

"We don't see anything Captain."

"Engineering get ready to get us off the ground now."

"Captain, this is Jack Daniels in engineering, what's going on?"

"Mister Daniels, do I tell you how to run engineering?"

"No captain."

"Then get my nuclear engine up to 18% now."

"Nuclear engine 18% now.

"Antigravity engines to 50%."

"Antigravity engines to 50%

"Nuclear engines to 24%."

"Nuclear engines to 24% captain."

"Mister Hutchins heading 340°

"Heading 340° Captain."

"Mister Hathaway if I feel one bump I'm going to put you in the brig."

"Security is your head count complete?"

"Yes Captain, all members of the Good Luck 1 are on board."

"Secure the ship for immediate lift off."

"Elevators, and stairways coming up."

"Captain, we have green lights across the board. The ship is prepared for lift-off."