All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 24'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ObxBeachBallsObxBeachBallsover 4 years ago

As always, another great episode !! We all look forward to the next chapter like a kid at Christmas...and you always deliver !!! Sending prayers for your continued good health.

DMaster_14DMaster_14over 4 years ago

Excellent Work. Don't worry about the time it takes to get your chapters to us, it is always worth the wait. Take care of your health and we will be here when you are finished. Keep up the tremendous work.

LynchjimLynchjimover 4 years ago
Brilliant

It’s like you’ve never been away lol no ring rust to your writing.

I enjoyed this chapter as much as I’ve enjoyed all the previous chapters I really don’t think it’s possible that you could ever put out a poor chapter so please keep these brilliant chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Speechless

This rates as one of the best stories I have read!! I look forward to every new addition this would make a great novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Worth the wait!

Hope you're feeling better.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 4 years ago
Welcome back?

Great reading as usual. You have not lost your touch at writing during your long recovery.

So glad this story is continuing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much

All of the needless bickering is just too much.

It ruins a great story

SerendeSerendeabout 4 years ago
So glad

So glad to see that you are alive and back to writing. Soon as I saw new chapters I went back there must be a mistake and read all the way through to this chapter. I have missed you stories and had stopped reading because I was heartbroken over this remaining incomplete. I hope you health improves and I am beyond glad your talent hasn’t passed on to do her work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES