All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 25'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ObxBeachBallsObxBeachBallsabout 4 years ago
Thanks

As always, another great chapter!!!

I always love seeing your name pop up because it means I get to enjoy the next hour. Thanks for creating such great characters with so much fire...

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 4 years agoAuthor
Where is everyone?

I miss your comments. Bob

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 4 years ago

Thanks for another great installment in this evolving epic tale. JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Bob I love the zest for life you’ve got, must have to fight this battle that fingers crossed and many prayers for you on my behalf you will eventually win and keep healthy afterwards.

This was a fantastic chapter Bob I enjoyed it very much. Will we find out about the good luck 2in the next chapter and I’m hoping I’ve figured out who red teds hubby will be but if I’m right it will be her cousin lol.

Keep these chapters coming Bob I love your work your my joint favourite author on literotica with tefler.

My prayers are with you bob I hope they help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hi Bob we are still here

Hi Bob. Sorry I hadn’t written earlier. I was thrilled when I saw you had posted a new chapter and was thrilled. Unfortunately it took me a long time to get through it. Since I’ve had to work from home the last couple of weeks(due to the corona virus my company wants us to from home) I spend all of my work day on the computer. This includes 2 hr plus virtual meeting. As a result I get burned out being on the computer and it took until today to finish. Nonetheless it was an excellent chapter as and I am hoping you are remaining healthy.

MaXX1969MaXX1969about 4 years ago
Great story

I have been chewing pieces off this story for a few weeks and just got to the end. You have great character development and they are intriguing and fun to follow. Poor Jennifer she has lost 2 husband's. I hope you feel good enough to finish this story as I want to know how it ends. But knowing how you write we just move on to the next saga. Keep up the good work.

tnaFTWtnaFTWabout 4 years ago
Finally caught up

I am current on this story and it is still as awesome as ever! Glad to see you are still alive and pumping out phenomenal stories.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanabout 4 years ago
another

another chapter of life aboard good luck1 , stay safe out there

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 4 years ago

Great Story, still hoping for more. I'm hoping some of the dormant authors recognize the opportunity of this Covid-19 mess and get to the point the monotony of becomes a cattle prod to their brain and gets them writing more and more to the point that when this virus is over, they have a hundred or thousand new installments online. No more of the one pump chump authors who either put out one story of 3 pages of 1 page chapters of approximately 500 words 50 times for a 50 chapter story, I want to read something like SteveWallace, Prolonged_Debut10, BigZeke13, MindsMirrors, Nicequip (his Novelist Series, not the abandoned Coopers Family Pride), or Beachbum1958, or RecHiker. We need these dying authors more and more, W.E.B. Griffin died last year, prior to him Tom Clancy and others, we're losing the good authors at a startling rate and the living ones are in decline health or are hitting an age where they're spending more and more time in the hospital or with their families to give them memories. Some authors, like Tom Clancy, W.E.B. Griffin, Vince Flynn, and others have spent years vetting successors to their franchises, I would love to see some younger Literotica authors pairing up with the older ones and learning techniques and stuff to take over the reigns after the original author dies. Take Callicious, his Justin Thyme series was passed off to a mediocre author who did one installment and vanished. I'm hoping we some improvement in how Literotica series carry on. If I could write a story I would, but I'm more of an idea's person, an inventor or thinker if you will, I just have never been able to put together a finished product that was a home run of any kind, no matter how hard I would try.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

I feel like Oliver Twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More to follow or dead story?

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 3 years ago

Is Prolonged_Debut10A this author's replacement account/backup account/subsidiary account or is someone trying to masquerade as Prolonged_Debut10 to try to obtain readers?

BlackWolfDraBlackWolfDraalmost 3 years ago

anything new coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
One hell of a tale

From my heart Bob, I hope you beat what ever you had to deal with, I have read all of your contributions, and would like more.. Thanks for your dedication, and your service.

NorthPacific

teslaownerteslaownerover 2 years ago

It appears this is the end. Good Luck 2 never leaves Earth, and Teddy never meets her soul mate and ends up a bitter old maid, cursing God for abandoning her. Great ending

SerendeSerendeabout 2 years ago

I am a huge fan of your stories. I hope you manage to sort what is eluding you for these final chapters. Again I love your stories and have read them multiple times over the years since I first found you with there must be a mistake. All the best and sending light and love x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES