Dark as Ivory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he wasn't merciful at all. He had chosen a light toy so the crop licks went on and on. It started to connect with me then that he would choose some toys like that for a lengthier session where he could layer and build the pain up to levels that would have me jumping to obey at every miserable touch. For instance, the cane he couldn't do that with because it would break me but the strap or the whip or the crop? He could layer strikes upon strikes, upwards to 50 or more without fear of me breaking from that. It would take a lot of repetition to break me and he would be satisfied with my screams long before that moment.

I realized that and felt a sense of foreboding. How long would he hold me down one day and make me take his paddle or a short, gentler whip? How much pain would he make my world become with a steady build? I wanted him to do it too, to push me up and up and up with torment and agony until I went out of my mind with it. I wanted him to layer the smaller pain with all the care he displayed so that I could find those darkest edges of my pain tolerance and feel my sanity start to fray, feel myself become terrified of the slightest touch even while I craved the touch of his cock abusing my ass more so that I could cum.

I moaned with those thoughts, lifting up for him, for more. I moaned again and the crop traced the tops and underside of my breasts. "Ah, those soft little tracks with the cane on your tits are already fading. Tell me, is your ass still pretty and marked from my pain?"

"Yes, master." I knew this easily because I had obsessed over those marks. "The bloody parts are all healed but there's still the bruising. And my wrists are healed without marks. I used the cream and antibiotic when you told me to. I love my marks," I added softly. "I like pressing them while looking in the mirror or wearing one of the dresses so I can lift them up and see for myself."

The crop licked me cruelly some more in rapid little strikes. "Little masochist whore. But such a good little girl you are, and so obedient."

"Yes, master." I gasped through the bites he left right on my already tortured nipples, the chain swinging between my breasts. "Would you like to see them?"

He chuckled. "No. I hate to disappoint but this isn't a scene, baby. You're not getting cock tonight and I'm not making you cum for me. I'm going to send you home suffering in arousal and you're not allowed to cum tonight at all actually. I could be kind and strip you and whip your pussy to make it easier and chase away some pleasure, but I don't think I want it easier for you. I think I want my new little submissive to spend the first night with her collar burning alive for me and how hot I make her."

I moaned with fear and a different suffering at that. His denial trial had been difficult, to say the least. But I had survived. I was always a sexual person and there had often been times where I would be aroused but doing something and busy and wouldn't have a chance to get myself off. Frustration was no stranger and it was manageable, but not comfortable at all. "Can I... can I use my new clamps again tonight?"

"No. God, no. You have to give them a break, baby." His voice was amused. "A good thought though so if you can find other ways, safe ways, to hurt yourself, you may ask me for permission to do those." And still the crop fell on me as we spoke together, so that now I felt more and more pain with every strike.

"Yes, master." It came out a soft pant. "Thank you, master." I was deep in subspace from the steady rhythm of pain, desire pulsing through me in a countermelody to his crop.

"You have been a good girl for me tonight, with such lovely slave posing, though. So I will make you a kind offer. If you edge yourself for me with your vibrator and send videos of you playing without coming and if you torture yourself bad enough to satisfy me and if you message me in the morning and ask in a very polite, begging way to orgasm, I might have mercy on you. But you would have to satisfy me with enough misery first."

God, yes, this was why I had taken his collar. "Oh yes, master. Thank you, master. Does it take away from my chances if I ask you for ways to hurt myself?"

"Not if it's to help you take more edging, of course not."

I moaned, already so hot it was cruel and he knew it. He chuckled and the crop stopped finally when my breasts felt heavy and swollen to twice their size, when my abdomen was singing with sharp little stings. He released the clamps from me and set them aside. "Open your mouth, Tuesday."

Oh god. I wasn't sure I could take his cock but obeyed without protest, trusting him. And it wasn't his cock he forced into my mouth. It was two of his fingers that he brushed across my tongue rings. "Ah. Forgive me, but I had to feel these some way. I'm going to get you a nice huge cock toy to work on to train you up to take me, understood?"

"Yes, master." It was garbled around his fingers but he understood anyway. For a minute he just fucked my mouth with them, softly ordering me to suck him, which I did, curling my tongue so my three rings pleasured him. It was why I had those rings, to please my partners and him I wanted to please more than anyone.

"Fuck me, this is why I haven't fucked your mouth yet, baby. I could force you to learn on my cock how to open wide and breathe through your nose when you choke. But if I'm being honest, I'm saving this. I don't know what for yet but I know I've been dreaming about these hot little rings since you sent me pictures of them." My lips curved up and I moved my head, suckling. "Come here, little whore." And then he withdrew and did something else I never would have expected.

He kissed me. I don't know why I never expected kisses from him but I really didn't. Things like the crop licks felt more his brand of kiss. But now he did, his lips pressing mine apart with the same kind of possession that he fucked me open with. He worked his tongue around mine and I cried out for him to taste my desirous pain, needing him to taste it. And his kiss turned all the deeper, like he was trying to feed me his brutality and arousal. He cupped my tits, then slapped them while I moaned and writhed under his assault.

When he finally pulled away he was chuckling again. "Now, it's nearly time for you to go home and start your own private suffering show for me. First, I'm going to let you wander around alone and enjoy your night for a bit, now that you're collared. Wait right here in the floor until you hear your phone vibrate with my message and only then are you allowed to take off the blindfold. Understood?"

"Yes, master." And then, blushing, I added, "I'll miss you, master."

"Aww. I'll miss you too, baby. Now, wait right there."

I obeyed, listening for the door which seemed loud enough for me to notice, but somehow the minutes passed again and I didn't hear a thing until I heard my phone vibrate. I tore off the blindfold and looked at the message first.

It was a picture of me blindfolded and kneeling, waiting in submission with my jeans, my shirt to the side and my bra cut into useless ribbons in the background. My tits were decorated with small little red bites and my pretty new collar glittered at my throat, the charm perfectly centered.

————

Ivory

I'd had the collar with me while I followed her, unsure of how to propose this question to her and curious as to what she was doing on a ‪Friday night‬ when she had off because it was rare that she got those. And then she'd ended up at Sulfur's, of all places. My fetish club. Well. It was partially mine, but mostly my brother, Ash's. He did most all of the work while my ownership relied a lot on my capital and my entrepreneur experience. He would call me sometimes for advice or for whatever random help he needed, but he also understood that my jewelry chain was my main business and that Sulfur's and my fetish wear shop were hobbies.

Grant you, they were rather important hobbies.

Seeing her in the club I partially owned and helped set up and oversee? It had been too much of an opportunity for me to pass it up even if I did have to improvise. At first I was unsure since my games thus far had required a lot of planning, but then I'd watched her look around curiously, I watched her study my picture where it hung behind the bar and smiled to myself when there was no recognition at all in her. But I had noticed other things, too. Like how she didn't realize it but a couple of the regular doms looked her over with obvious interest and curiosity. She wore clothes that were too deliciously innocent looking, jeans and a black tank top and tennis shoes. She was real and down to earth and she didn't wear makeup and her hair was in a sporty ponytail. At the same time, all of her was very well kept because she was a successful business owner in customer service. She had an aura of invitation and a pretty little stature that taunted a dom to nurture and control and hurt.

I both enjoyed seeing my little submissive get stares and misliked that the stares were covetous. She didn't wear my collar so when she was looked at it was as a potential playmate, not in appreciation of my sub. And I knew why she was actually there, as well. She very obviously couldn't care less about any other dom in that place, so the only other option was that she had come because I talked about it so often as my favorite place to play in public.

There was something perfectly poetic about collaring her there. It was purely spur of the moment, but when I saw her kneeling, blinded and trusting and collared so sweetly with the charm that had my initials on it I couldn't regret a thing. She could come back to Sulfur's all she pleased because as soon as anyone saw that collar and looked closer at it, it would be like a big "fuck off" stamp all over her. I had played there on exhibition sprees so hard and often that everyone regularly there knew me. Only the wildest subs came to me and I was a terror in the night. I don't know why or how that reputation had come to me. Well, okay, I knew a little bit of why and how. I did have a hellish play style and all that but it was strange too. Ash said when I was there, even the doms were better behaved and I had no idea what the hell that was about. And then it'd come back to me that submissives used my name as a point of pride, as if surviving my dungeon was a right of fucking passage into the knighthood of kinky badassery or some shit, which made me feel a little odd. It didn't hurt my feelings or anything, don't get me wrong. They all came to me for themselves, chasing their masochistic desires, and there was no other pretense for enjoying each other's company or dating or anything. It just felt weird.

But with her marked as mine I was glad that my name held that. I commanded her to enjoy the club and watch the scenes for a little while before she went home to edge herself. It would arouse her to watch and I thought that the reactions to my collar might arouse her as well. I was curious about those myself, so I watched her wander from the balcony. It was a joy to watch her too. Little Tuesday knew the things she liked, which was immediately apparent. She didn't stop and look at each scene like some people did. No, she heard the crack of a whip and turned her head, smiling with mischief and going to it instantly. I knew she was thinking of the video I'd sent her too and I had to smile. Besides that she had a good eye. The dom dancing with the six foot single tail while his submissive screeched behind a gag was a friend and he had beautiful whip scenes. Also, he loved an audience.

Ash sat beside me while I watched her and he had a smile that would normally make me laugh. I knew that smile and it usually went with hard core memories of sharing a masochist and driving her wild together. "Deirdre is here." He grinned. "Come and play. I need someone to use to humiliate her with. She hates being shared."

I laughed. "No she doesn't. She's playing a game with you. She's always loved double penetration in every way. But she loves being forced more, so do that instead."

"Or you could come play as per the original suggestion." Ash was in a playful mood it seemed, because he was eager. My little brother was a strange type, even stranger than me in some ways. Oh he wasn't as intensely overbearing or threatening. No, he was slighter, smaller, far more charming and filled with playfulness.

But if you talked to him enough? It became clear that he was just this side of real sociopathy. I might be frightening on the surface, but of the two of us I thought Ash was far more dangerous. Normally I'd be all over playing with him, but of course...

My eyes fell on Tuesday. One of the guys who'd been looking at her followed her to the whip scene and he was noticing her collar. He spoke to her and she smiled, her guileless eyes lifting to look up at him and now that pleased me. "I can't, Ash. You'll have to indulge without me."

The don traced his hand over her collar, eyes widening in just a smallest amount. It was subtle but it gave me no end of power trip pleasure. "What's up with you lately? You haven't played with anyone for weeks now. Lily said you wouldn't play with her anymore and she's the hardest masochist I've ever seen. You loved her."

"I enjoyed her," I said gently. "And I'm guessing Lily told you all this."

"Maybe." He leaned back in the chair, hands behind his head in a relaxed manner. Most people couldn't hold my brother's eye for long. They didn't know why because he didn't exert a particularly dominating gaze really. But his eyes were... empty. Charming and playful, yes, but there was no depth at all in them. There was little depth at all, in fact, to his character. I wasn't sure what had happened to my brother in the years when we'd been parted but I thought something terrible might have occurred, something that had seriously damaged him. Whatever was missing or broken in him made most people uncomfortable to be around for long. I was used to it. "But it's true anyway, Ivy. If you don't play then you turn mean, so why won't you?"

Alright that was fair. If I didn't release some sexual violence on occasion, I did turn into a dick and Ash was the closest thing I had to a best friend so he suffered the most from it. "I'm seeing someone." Even when I said the words, they still made me want to cringe. Poor Tuesday. She had stared curiously at the dom, who politely disengaged from her, and turned back to study the whip scene again.

Ash followed my gaze to who I looked at and then stood with a laugh. "Fuck me, you're already playing." He laughed again, harder. "Oh, this is the best. A girl with your collar and monogamy? Poor little thing." But his teasing was playful and not mean at all. "Be careful, Ivy, please? You know how you are and all that and how the past few have gone."

"I do and I will." My answer came shorter and a little more terse than I meant for it to, but I didn't want to think about my past heartaches. He was right, but it wasn't something I wanted to talk about. My last try had seemed to be going well. I had been talking everything out as carefully as possible because I was getting darker and darker with her. And then one day she just didn't show for our date. She disappeared, blocked me on her phone, on every interface I had connection to her. At the time I had been carefully integrating harsh training and conditioning with her day to day life and set it in time limits, adding more and more power play to the dynamic. And when she dropped me without a trace or a reason why?

Let's just say I hit a wall of a dom drop in the same way a sub could drop. The darkest kind of depression hit me because I couldn't see her or talk to her or make sure she was cared for. The sexual training we had been doing had come with a kind of integrated aftercare that I steadily gave like a stream and I had thought it'd been enough to feed both of our needs.

I still didn't know if it did or not. And that was the worst part of it. I thrived off control and held myself to an impossible standard. If I fucked up I learned and obsessively got better because that was a form of control. And when it was ripped from me? I got dark, blinded in a void.

"Hey." Ash was gentle. "Seriously, Ivy, I'm happy for you. Keep playing. I just meant to be careful. Stop being emo and go terrorize your little sub."

"Fuck off. Emo, my ass.

He laughed and left me alone. Ash was probably the only person who knew me well enough to know that he couldn't always cheer me up. And he had no problem in leaving me be with what he knew could cheer me up. He didn't try to play the part of my keeper.

I turned my attention back to little Tuesday, smiling again. When the whip scene had ended, the dom had gone on to fucking the submissive who writhed in her chains. And Tuesday was carefully looking at everything else, her face red with shyness. She went to her phone instead and I waited for the vibration.

What kind of reputation do you have?! Everyone knows you but no one will talk about you. It's just the collar and the reactions are weird.

It made me forget the dark memories from my brother's words. The truth was there was something different about Tuesday. She was cut from the same exact cloth as I was and she was game to play anything dark enough. Don't tell me you've been trying to ask questions about me, little Tuesday. You wouldn't be such a naughty girl, would you?

I smiled when she shivered and answered instantly. No! No, master, I swear. I wouldn't ever. I just meant that they don't let anything slip. I'm glad they don't. I want your name and all that from you if you want to give it to me... or... I mean, you know, whatever.

I laughed at her deliberately awkward trail off, already thinking about my next game with her and how I would do it. Good girl. I think I'm satisfied with showing you off by letting you wander. Why don't we both go home now so you can get to work on being a good little horny fucktoy? And don't be sad. If you keep my collar you'll get to come back here eventually and I'll show you off while you scream for me all you like.

Oh, yes please, master.

A fair warning. If I feel like seeing you suffer for one of my friends too, you'll just have to take all the more pain that I feel like making you take. Also, did you get your tests and sexual health papers sent?

No, master. Should be mid week though.

Thank God. I was dying to feel her around me without a condom. It was something we had talked about after the night I had caned her and shoved needles through her tits. It had been years since I'd fluid bonded with anyone, but now I had a single partner to suffer all my lusts and I wanted to addict her to the taste of swallowing my cum.

Specifically, I was eager to addict her to the taste of it after I fucked her asshole.

————

I had to start doing things for my next game days in advance. I started commanding her which clothes to wear to work, making her send me a picture for my approval. Honestly, that kind of control wasn't usually my thing but I needed the rhythm of it, so that it wouldn't seem odd when I commanded her to wear a cute little skirt she owned to work on Thursday after we traded sexual health information. The devil was in the details, especially when it came to rape fantasies and making them as real as possible and I wanted everything to be absolutely perfect for Tuesday. There was a kind of romance in this for me. It might be sick of me to say it, but I felt about these games the way other people sometimes talked about planning on asking their girl to marry them. They spoke of how the surprise had to be so carefully planned and perfected.

That was me on Thursday after she sent me the health information. I started the day with a phone call to my brother and spoke to him in our native language, Russian. At first he asked "What the fuck?" And I answered in Russian, smiling. "Don't worry about it. I just need to talk."

123456...8