Dark as Ivory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful," I answered quietly. To which he winked and circled me, placing the necklace around my throat and clasping it like a perfect gentleman. Fuck me, he looked like a gentleman.

"I had a fit over this piece for a little while. You see, I loved it as well, but it occurred to me that your collar didn't match any of this at all and you couldn't wear that tonight." I jumped at the key in the heart lock, at the feel of the collar I had become so used to being removed from my throat. "But as beautiful as you are? I'd be doing everyone who sees you an injustice by messing up this outfit. Come on, little Tuesday. Is there anything else you need to do before we leave? You'll need your driver's license and bag, baby."

I grabbed it, thinking about the fact that in all my years I hadn't once neglected closing down the night of, but I didn't have to do it. It could all be done the next morning and the day had been smooth and easy. I would have to forego a little sleep depending on how tonight went but I was down for that, shellshocked and amazed at whatever the hell was happening. "No, master. Nothing that won't hold until morning, although I'll have to come in a little earlier."

He kissed me again. "I'll make sure you're here earlier. Come on. Let's have a fun little date, Tuesday."

"A date?" I squeaked it. "What... what do you mean, a date?"

He was already pulling me along, with my neck glittering with jewels instead of my collar, and locking the door for me. "You know what a date is, Tuesday."

"But you don't date. I don't date. Like going out, date? Are we dating?"

He was laughing while he led me and I didn't have any willpower left to me so wherever he led I didn't even pay attention to. "Listen to you, Tuesday. You're a mess for me. A beautiful little mess. Yes, a date as an going out somewhere together. A date as in, we're dating. And obviously, we both do that now."

"Okay." It was an agreement but it still came out squeaky while I trailed after him.

A date. With Flatline. And no mask. Like a date, date.


1...345678