Dark as Ivory Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered at the thought of his punishment when he'd done everything last night as mere sadistic playtime. The thought of his wrath truly terrified me, so I softly said, "Yes, master" in the meekest voice I was capable of. And then I blinked, watching him go about my store, picking things up. "W-what are you doing?"

"I have to go soon so I'm getting what I want to buy from you."

I watched in awe. He picked up the only copy I had of the Blackgrave and Darkgrave pack - the one I'd gotten shipped literally the day before - picked up Death of the Family, picked up an MTG starter kit. He also got the first graphic novels in the Sandman series. And I watched, shaking a little in a sudden terrible realization, a little bit of panic choking me.

He nodded. "That's all for now, I think. What's wrong, baby?"

"I don't know how to..." I gestured at the register and then him and then felt really stupid because goddamnit, this was my job.

But... He chuckled and circled around the desk where no one had ever trespassed because I had made the last person who dared to try cry. And where was my assertiveness now? Where was any of me now? "Little slave heart. Come here." He wrapped his arms around me, going to the POS, his voice slow and methodically soothing. "You do it like this. Go to your transaction start." I obeyed that mechanically, quivering a little, because what the actual fuck? At the same time my body thrummed all over from what he'd done to me the night before. "Now type in the password to start it." Again, I obeyed. And he wrapped his hand around mine, moving it like I was his doll again to lift up the scanner. He rang the game and the books... and the cards... using my hand while I leaned into his arms. And then he pulled away to get his card and I shivered once at the absence before he held me again, clicking the manual card option. And he used my fingertip to type in the numbers, finishing it.

And it was over. He left from behind the counter and leaned over to kiss my forehead. "You do it just like that."

God, I was fucked where he was concerned. Those three words got trapped painfully in my throat and it felt fucking stupid to not tell him when he had to know by now. But he never once pressed it. And he didn't that time either. He merely winked and helped me bag what he'd gotten before he said his goodbye with one last command. "Get online tonight and play with me."

"Yes, master." And I was smiling again, easily.

————

Ivory

My bond with Tuesday turned into something almost too much for me to bear after I showed myself to her. Jesus, the look in her eyes when she turned to me. I'd never forget it. It was singularly adoring and worshipful all at once, with awe all over her features. It was the kind of expression that every dominant soul both hoped to see and never expected to actually see. Almost like movie romance and how real life never played like that.

That's how Tuesday looked at me. And then after our first date she had asked that one question that almost made me laugh at her, and not in my usually controlled sadistic way, but a way that might have hurt her feelings. Because she'd asked me if things were going to change, if the routine was going to change.

And damn straight it was going to change. After that date I realized what I'd been missing and that was more of her company which I instantly started to demand more of. I made her get online to play a game with me at nights or to make her masturbate while I listened. But then two days later when she had a day off I made her come to the address for the jewelry store I was working at. It wasn't the one closest to where she lived either but I was in charge and fuck me, but I demanded more of her. My possession was a raging force far worse than it had been with anyone else I'd ever tried to date. I wasn't for sure as to why that was, but thought it likely the beast inside me recognized Tuesday as the first person who could handle his bullshit, who might be able to take it even when I finally took her to my dungeon where the worst would wait. And he didn't want her out of sight with that hope. It was driving me a little crazy with the hope and I was terrified I was becoming suffocating, that it would only drive her away.

But Tuesday didn't complain because she was a miraculous goddamned angel. She laughed when I sent her the address with an easy, "Yes, master."

And another thing? Remember how I didn't usually dig on commanding a slave's dress or appearance or eating habits and all that? I damn well discovered a new fucking fetish. With her and after having her closer, I got all over it, burning for every kind of more control. "Wear your short black uneven skirt with the stockings, your furry boots, and long sleeve leotard that I like. And hair in French braided pigtails."

I partially waited for a protest to these kinds of things. She hadn't signed for this bullshit so she had every right and yet still she didn't. "Yes, master," she answered easily instead. Yes, master. Always those two words. I didn't deserve her, would never deserve her, but she obeyed anyway and I was grateful. I was almost scared that I had lied to her when describing how her slavery would go with me, that I would start to command where she slept and shit, but then remembered when she'd been in my bed and how happy she'd been. And I breathed a little easier. Because that's exactly where I wanted her, right beside me, exactly where the monster inside of me wanted her too so he could roll over and take his advantage whenever we wanted.

She opened the door of my jewelry store, carrying a box and two coffees, and stared in wonder. "So this is another of your businesses."

I smiled at the sight of her, wearing exactly what I commanded her to. Deepest satisfaction filled me and I took the coffee she kindly handed to me. "This is my main one. It's a chain actually. You'll notice I rotate between stores when I call you to visit."

She laughed in delight and it wasn't the fake laughter I'd gotten before when showing off my stores. No, Tuesday was the exact same cloth from me in every way so she was interested. "Is this another one co-owned with your brother or just yours? And are there any others?"

I smiled and leaned against a window, watching the workings in the store with her. "These are solely mine. The club is mostly my brother's and my interest is mostly capital and accounting work there. There is one other, however, that I do own by myself and that's a fetish wear and toy store, but this one is my main life. Well, in a way. I put so much time and effort into its first few years that it almost runs itself now. I spend my days rotating the stores each week for visits, choose one day a week to go to the fetish store and take calls with the person I have managing it while I'm here. Then I choose some nights or weekends to go to visit my brother at the club and make sure it's good. My management here, though, are amazing. Heh heh. They're gems, if you will."

She laughed at me, her facing shining. "No! I don't will." But she was grinning. "Wow, that actually doesn't sound bad to have multiple interests and with two under your sole ownership, the taxes would actually be decently straightforward."

"They are, believe it or not, which is why I think you would enjoy branching out. You would just need to train Tate to manage and he knows his shit. I've heard him and how well he does and my God, he's definitely loyal to you."

She considered that. "A vape store, huh? It does actually interest me." And her eyes were shining with thought and intelligence. She knew how to open and operate, had done it before, so I knew she was considering where to begin. "Let me do some google work. The clientele would be easy to traverse from the gaming store. You were right about them having the same bloody demographic, but I would have to learn the ordering really quick, which shouldn't be a problem and-" She grinned at me. "I'll see how it goes."

I kissed her forehead. "I would love to help you, baby. Come on. Let me show you my office. And what's that?"

She blushed and looked down at the box. "It's... it's for you."

I chuckled at the shy look on her face, the way she wouldn't quite meet my eyes, and the awkward way she fidgeted with the box. I took it from her and smiled, opening it while she followed me to my office.

She'd baked me chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. I smiled my pleasure down at her because the way to a submissive's heart was partially through her pain tolerance and partially through the words "good girl". "Thank you, little Tuesday." And I knew my expression was enough when she beamed, the smile transforming her face into pure angelic beauty. I closed the office door behind us and went to my desk. "Now, come here." When she was beside me, I pointed to the space beneath my desk where my feet would go, the spot that was hidden by the back. "It's just Tuesday sized, isn't it, baby?"

Her eyes went wide in lust from the thought of kneeling and I smiled, pushing her down. No one would see us and this was where I craved to have her while I worked. Well, when she had the day off, that is. I didn't think I could ever take my Tuesday's life from her even for my deep selfishness of her. But I could take what was free, and did. She crawled beneath the desk, curling up like my slave should, as if she were a kitten afraid of the people outside this room.

But I had another surprise for her that day. I had finally chosen the perfect leash for her and this moment. It was one I already owned, though I had never used it, a little clasping leash that I wrapped around my desk handle and then clipped to her collar before taking my seat.

My mind was clearer with her at my knees. I fed her bits of the cookies she'd made me while eating the other parts and closing my eyes in pleasure because they were freaking amazing. Whenever I wanted a burst of satisfaction, I looked down to see Tuesday curled in obedience and she lifted her head to meet my eyes each time, smiling in her own satisfaction.

The next time I had her visit I refrained from doing that, instead letting my other employees meet her and talk with her about her own business because she wasn't just my mistress or fucktoy or something. I might tie her under my desk with a leash but I wouldn't fuck her in my office, which sounded hypocritical when put next to all the times I'd violated her in her own back room. But my office had other people around and I was too proud of her to reduce her to a sexual creature where they could see. I wanted them to respect her and they quickly did.

But of course I had zero problem turning her into a sexual creature between the two of us. And just because my thoughts were of respect and romance? Oh, it still didn't mean I suddenly got the dom sentiment of wanting to protect her from myself or wondering why I wanted to hurt her. Whatever created that seemed to be missing entirely from my being because if I ever would have felt it, it would have been with her.

But I didn't. And I didn't get kinder. I got worse and worse. The more of her tears I tasted, the more intensity I craved for. Like a vampire, I took of her and took some more, allowing her reprieve only so she could replenish that force to let me feed on it again. A week after our date, I took her back to my penthouse again after work and in my luxuriant bathroom I filled her bowels with uncomfortably warm enema water until her belly bulged from it and the pain of cramps spasmed in her eyes. While she cried in misery I held her gaze with my hand on her jaw and hissed in her face. "You hold that in your asshole until I say otherwise or you'll be in denial for a week while you sleep with vibrating chastity belt toys in this penthouse." Her eyes went wide with my cruel voice and she nodded frantically because I'd fixed her with a thick cock gag.

I cropped her thighs while she shook beneath me and she somehow pulled on enough control to manage to not release her bowels.

The next night I made her stand before me warily in my bedroom. "Well, little Tuesday. I think we learned something about you yesterday, about just how terrified you are of the chastity belts and denial training, so I thought we might play a fun little game together. It's called 'How high can we take Tuesday in one night? How much of a slut can we make her and what all can we make her suffer in exchange for an orgasm?'"

She groaned and I laughed, starting to fit her in her toys. First was the chastity belt with adjustable attachments. I got a nice thick vibrator for her pussy and a fun little anal toy that not only vibrated but would have weight inside of her. I fitted her to that and then a spreader bar on its widest setting at her ankles. I ignored her cuffs, using a different set to bind her just above her elbows, and those bindings were the ones I roped up to the carabiner from my bedroom ceiling. Lastly, I fitted her with the cock gag that was becoming my favorite. It muted every sound to an arousing amount, reducing her to a body that was to suffer at my delight. And she was that. When I was done, the view was such that my little fae was turned away from my king bed and facing my doorway. I deliberately went and got my book from the dresser where she could see, carrying the controls to both of her toys in plain view as well. And then I lay down and turned them on, flipping to the page I was on.

I left her there for a truly cruel amount of time, turning the vibrators off and on to torture her while small little whimpers of distress escaped her. She danced in her strict bondage and I saw tears when they fell on my bedroom floor. She shifted in her dark hell, poor little Tuesday.

When I finally took her cock gag out, she was begging instantly. "Please! Master, please!" I stroked her between her legs, teasing her around the metal of the chastity belt so that she sobbed even louder.

"What will you give me in return for an orgasm?" I asked it so calmly while she was falling apart, clothed where she was naked except for constraints. Each little thing was another fuel for my power imbalance delight.

"Anything!" She cried it desperately and I smiled. I loved her this way, ready to take whatever torture I would give and so hot that she could take more and more pain.

"Anything? That's not persuasive at all, Tuesday. You'll give me that anyway or I'll just take it from you. Your past doms may have enjoyed your willingness but you'll find that I don't need, or sometimes even want, it. Now that I think about it, you don't really have anything at all to offer me in return." So cruel, so mean, and I said it in the most condescending and disdainful voice I could. She broke, her cries and tears coming in full and I smiled at the sight. "You're just my little slave and if I never wanted you to cum at all, if I only wanted you to suffer, then you would."

"Y-yes, master," she whimpered.

"And if I didn't want you to feel any pleasure, you wouldn't, would you? You would stay in bondage just like this and wait for me to whip you or cane you or clamp you or do whatever I wanted to hear your screams. And you could try to fight me, but let's be honest, I'm bigger and you would have restraints to make it so very easy for me. Isn't that right?" Her sniffles were pathetic and it was turning me on something fierce. A sense of hopelessness was crossing her face even when she still shuddered with the horrible arousal I'd put her through.

"Yes, master." It was a small little mouse sound, so broken and defeated.

"And every orgasm is a gift from master, isn't it? And it's one you should gratefully suffer for, while thanking me for every whip stroke, isn't it?"

"Yes, master." Again, so quiet with pain and torture.

I was hard as fuck. I unlocked her chastity belt and casually eased the toys out of her while she whimpered, but then she moaned when I unhooked her cuffs from the ceiling and shoved her over my bed, manhandling her in her spreader bar. She squealed when I thrust first into her pussy and then forced my way into her tight asshole, delighting in every pained, delicious quiver she gave me, her hole squeezing on me with protest. "And if I want you to be a set of filthy little holes for me to fuck when I get aroused off torturing you then you're just going to take it in whatever way I say. Because whose little asshole is this, Tuesday?"

I barked it at her, slapping her ass while she writhed helplessly. "Yours, master!" She arched to me, taking me deeper. I lifted my hands to cinch her nipples so that she cried out in sexual need.

And then I leaned over her when every stroke of mine ignited a whine from her, when every whimper was of desperate madness on her part as she still held back her orgasm. My hand seemed to automatically move to her hair and I clasped the smooth column of her throat, pulling her back so that my lips were at her ear. "Cum for me, Tuesday."

Like a firecracker, she gasped with shock... and then screamed with pleasure so that I laughed, covering her mouth and punishing her asshole with my cock. "God, you sick little fuck. You loved the thought of that." And she did because her orgasm was as hot as any she'd had with me.

I made her do things like go to lunch with me but at nights I abused her so she couldn't think too much about her relationship phobia. She was never without the marks of my love on her. Cane tracks, whip licks, crop bites, scratches where I clawed at her. She ate it up like candy when I gave it to her while I whispered in a cruel voice in her ear that she should learn to like those marks like a uniform. I hissed that she should get used to feeling the bite of pain on her ass every time she sat because it made me horny. And she was fucking mine to do with as I pleased.

There were other games too, where I called her work phone when she was finishing her close off and purred in her ear. "Take the subway to the park and when you reach the entrance, run, little Tuesday. And you'd better give me a thrilling chase or I might have to find other ways to amuse myself."

She would laugh in my ear. "You're a bloody fiend!" And she would be excited with the game, but invariably whenever she reached the destination I commanded her to she would have fear in her eyes and be looking over her shoulder because I stayed out of sight and watched the emotions crest in her. And then she would start running, going to different trees to hide herself. I chased her with a grin through the ‪24/7‬ park and when I reached a hard surface where she was near? I tapped a cane on that surface, threatening her out loud as if I didn't know where she was. "I don't think I'm nearly satisfied, baby. You might want to try harder." And by then she'd learned terror at the sound of the cane in my hands so she did absolutely try harder, sprinting while I laughed. But when I caught her? Nothing bad ever happened. We had a late night snack. Don't give me that look. I'm damn well aware it's a fucking park and I'm not out for a sex offender record, believe it or not. We ate fucking crackers together and talked about ICP, Jesus.

But I never crossed that line that we both approached with baited breath. I never offered to show her my dungeon and she never asked, perhaps with some instinct that the dungeon was where we'd pass a bridge and burn it. I already had ideas about her in there, all of them extreme and brutal. It wouldn't be a light little play session that she would just get to walk away from. It'd be something special and terrible. So we didn't talk about it, but it waited for the both of us, an event that made my heart race. Don't get me wrong. I didn't have a problem with admitting my love for Tuesday. But I wasn't sure about her and wanted to give her a little more time.

But that "little more time" was fast becoming ridiculous when she showed me every day how much she loved me with her messages wishing me a good morning and the delicious cookies she would bake me. It thrilled me because it seemed more and more clear that I would have to be the one to cross that line and it would be far more interesting if I did.