Dark as Ivory Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivory purred against my ear, his hands forceful around my waist. "Who do you serve?" He whispered it, voice intent in my ear.

"You, master." I cried it when he took his fingers from my mouth.

"Good girl. Look at me. I want to see it when you suffer for me." Obediently, I did, meeting his eyes and staring into them for a bond that hurt. Pain giver and pain bearer. Depraved pride and pleasure radiated from his gaze and it gave me strength, made me stay sane. I shuddered when my body climbed up a notch of pleasure against my will and had to breathe to get control again. Ivory held me by my hair so I couldn't look away and he could drink in every spasm and desperate fight I had to hold back. He chuckled at my pain. "Pretend your clit isn't there. Just relax and take it." I did that and this time was different than his other times using me. He moved slowly, making me feel every inch in a way that made me dread this. Had he masturbated before I got home? I didn't know but if he had he could make this last for a long time.

"Yes, master."

"Poor girl. You were begging me in your sleep, a little slut for me even then."

I moaned because I didn't doubt him. "I dreamed about the cane again," I whimpered. Again, because he had made me tell him every terrible transformation he was putting me through, made me recant every dream and desire.

"Did you? You beautiful little pain slut of my toy." He reached around me to smack my ass and I moaned. "It doesn't even help anymore, does it? It makes you so fucking hot that even the cane can't save you at the moment." I cried into his neck but he grabbed my hair again, growling. "No, look at me." And I obeyed because I'd do anything he asked after what he'd done to me.

"Are you pleased?" I finally asked it softly, whimpering it like a dog begging for a shred of approval.

His grip tightened and he growled, biting my bottom lip in a vicious tease of a kiss, as if he were too afraid he'd hurt me if he indulged in the real thing. "Am I fucking pleased? God, look at you. You've been bowing on my leash for a week now, you've licked my ankles without even being told when I sat down, and you'd lick my shoes clean if I told you to. You bend over even farther for me to use you easier and you let me see your suffering because you know I love it. You're so covered in cane tracks and welts that I don't even have a place left to torture you anymore until you heal and you're begging for more like a wanton in your sleep. My God, am I fucking pleased?" He snarled and pulled out of me, taking me to the floor in the doorway instead, and I gasped with wide eyes when he thrust back inside me. He was on his knees over me, pulling me up at a strange angle that was nonetheless torturously deep and I moaned with a shocked sob of desire. "Let me show you how beyond pleased I am. Let me show you how goddamned ecstatic you make me." He forced me back, impaling me as deep as he could in one fierce stroke while his other hand slapped my pussy right on my clit and I jolted, my body contorting as he ripped my control straight out of the stranglehold I'd had it in for two fucking weeks.

And then he said the magic words that released me and made me blind for hours. "Cum for me, Tuesday!"

I arched, too blinded by pleasure to see straight or scream with it. Instead all that came out was a soft squeaking whine and my body pulsated around his. He laughed at whatever my face must have looked like and fucked me so fucking hard while I rode out every last tidal wave of halcyon bliss. I don't even remember much for a while after that except for pure, hedonistic ecstasy. I do remember that when he made to pull away, I launched myself at him like an animal in our foyer floor. Because he had the only cock I wanted anymore and, goddamnit, now that he released me from that control, I shattered and he was going to fill me and make me whole again if I had to claw him raw to force him.

————

Ivory

She went wild, absolutely crazed. I had riled her into a tortured bundle of subspace energy so bright it was like a supernova, and had forced her to control and contain all of that. They had been two of the hottest weeks I had ever participated in but when I released her?

God. There wasn't anything like that.

I remember one time hearing the theory of the biblical flood coinciding with the breaking of the super continent. Supposedly, the people of biblical times had never seen rain before that and Pangea had been intact, but then God ripped open the gates and it didn't just rain. Water burst forth through the land itself and broke the single continent straight the fuck apart with its force.

That's what she was like. Pure masochistic energy burst from her and she was savage with it. She clawed her hands through my hair and bit me and I didn't even care. I threw the dominant rules straight the fuck out the window and let her ride me. I had to turn her over and fuck her doggy style right in the goddamned floor while holding her hair like reins on an untamed thoroughbred. And that was just so I could get her calm enough to lift her and take her to the table where I could eat her since she'd made me cum with all that feral, frantic energy.

She spread her legs over the table nice and wide, the way I'd commanded her to when I would lay her in the same spot to torture her over the previous two weeks. That's how cruel I had been to her. I had been lapping her pussy for thirty minutes at a time while she couldn't cum and the sight of the automatic obedience, even when she was an animal, made me growl. I used my nails to pull the protective hood of her clit back and stroked my middle fingers over it so that she arched so hard I thought she might break my table. When I stroked that magical little button that I had previously told her to pretend didn't exist? She thrashed and I had to have more, had to taste more, so I thrust my tongue deep inside of her, making her squeal and writhe around me. I punished her on my tongue so that her legs shook again... and again... and again... I didn't want her able to walk when she next tried to stand. I wanted to see her collapse to her knees before me while she still begged for more cock.

And she did. I forced her up and over until she was shaking all over and then lifted her and got to see my wish. She whimpered and staggered, then fell, her legs weak with pleasure even while she stared up at me, her eyes delirious, and her lips mouthed the word "please" over and over again.

I thought I'd take her to the bed but didn't make it, settling for the love seat and snarling over her while I sucked and laved and bit her nipples.

And then I finally made it to the bed. Where the cane was. I lifted it just to watch her spasm to the sight of it, and then laughed with vicious elation because I'd ruined her and she would keep craving the cane after this, even when it made her cry in misery.

My beautiful Tuesday. My angel Tuesday.

————

That hadn't been the end of our spree. I woke her in the night after she was finally fucked out and exhausted and coherent again. And she'd come awake eagerly, eyes going dark with lust at the feel of my cock. "Again?"

"Yes. Fucking yes, again. And again after that." I'd used her and used her. But it wasn't using anymore. She was riding back on me no matter how I took her.

It was hotter than hell and if I were slightly less of a sadist, I might have considered it even hotter than the build up where she had been so desolate with need. But I was that sadist and would always prefer her pain in all its forms. I had taken the sickest glee off of her reactions when she was hurting and sore from her period and couldn't wait to indulge in it every single month. I was an asshole and I was more terrible than ever while in love with her. Two weeks of denial while I spent evenings lapping her pussy while she lay on my table and spent nights with her shivering in chastity belt toys? Where I forced her to hold the vibrator to herself to make it worse? I hadn't been so evil to anyone.

But she'd lapped it up like candy, hadn't she? She'd cried and whimpered and begged and sobbed in anguish and she'd taken it, taken me. And there was more to her two weeks than just those highlights too. I had crafted a continual torture for her, every message sent another way to make her hot. I had made her send me pictures of her dripping cunt. Some nights when she walked in the door, I had made her sit in a chair and pulled up the pictures she'd sent me. Then I would stand behind her with one arm over her shoulder and hold the pictures up to study with her, cruelly whispering in her ear. "Look at how red and swollen those pussy lips are, baby, how needy you are. And see how engorged and full that clit is, how it's begging to be touched? I bet it's buzzing for you right now." Christ, I had been a terror and she had followed all of that through with me.

And the sex spree afterwards... Holy fuck.

When I woke beside her I was so exhausted that I knew she'd be out for another hour or so. It was a Sunday, one of the few days we had off together more often than others, and we could be lazy. I smiled at the sight of her beside me. She lay on her side, curled up almost in a fetal position with her hands tucked together at her cheek. Her breathing was so deep and even, so relaxed. God, she had been such an animal and it'd been so beautiful. I was already eager for the next denial build. I would have to push even harder, be even worse. Maybe I would make her stand for hours with a vibe taped right against her clit while I trained her in control, flicking a cane when she started to show signs of being too close to orgasm, and stopping the vibe until she regained safe discipline. And then we would start again, over and over. I would fuck her while she was forced to hold back, so horny for me, and do it even more than I had this time.

God, my fantasies already went rampant again. She shifted, a soft purring snore escaping her, and I smiled, reaching slowly to my nightstand to grab the piece of jewelry this whole thing had really been about.

She would still be exhausted in total satisfaction when she woke and after our wild intensity, after the gift of trust she'd given me in the denial build, I could safely ask her my question, the question. I opened the jewelry box with a smile.

She had been staring at my onyx cut ring for months now, the strange heart shape I always wore. It was my sole piece of jewelry besides things like cuff links and I have no idea why it had become the only piece I wore and never took off. It had absolutely zero meaning to me, none at all. People asked all the time. Was it given to me by a family member? Nope. Gave it to myself. Symbolism? A fucking heart, are you stupid? No one puts symbolism in a gay ass, widespread picture like that.

Well, alright, except for now when I was the idiot putting symbolism in it. Tuesday's ring was a ruby - I wasn't settling for goddamned garnet in her engagement ring so I found the perfect ruby with the right depth and shine - and it was heart cut just like mine, except hers had small diamonds creating an outline.

"Yes." The whisper made me blink and then turn to her. She stared up at me sleepily, still stretching. My heart thundered and I swallowed nervously, but she grinned shyly at me. "The answer is yes, but you have to give me one of those massage things you do."

I beamed. "It wasn't going to be phrased as a question anyway."

She giggled and held out her hand while I took the ring and fitted it perfectly on her finger. Her eyes went a little wide at the sight of it when she wore it though. "It's huge."

"Get used to wearing red," I answered and she laughed while I obliged her request and kneaded her shoulders, stroking away all the tension that I had created.

"You'll have... have to... match the clothes..."

I didn't bother answering because she was already out again, this time wearing my ring as well as my collar. I had every intention of finishing her well earned massage and then getting breakfast and coffee ready, but I never made it that far. The feel of her so relaxed beside me made me feel relaxed and I ended up tucked back in beside her, holding her close to my chest. My right hand rested close to her left, the black heart shining beside red.

I smiled and decided that I didn't even feel the need to push her for a wedding. This was enough for as long as it took her to feel comfortable. She could have the rest of our lives if she wanted, although I hoped she'd agree fairly soonish. If our businesses were intertwined through marriage it could give her more benefits and we could build other interests for her together. Both of us being business owners also meant she could comfortably keep all of our bank accounts separated without torturing herself in guilt over it, like I knew she would if given half the chance. She was brilliant with the accounting work, too, so she could take over all of my own accounts, and just give me the end of the month records, eventually. It would be an act of trust that would draw her out of her relationship phobia and give her some power over me. Power that I knew she wouldn't do a thing with, except keep my books for me. My mind went through all of it, ways to coax my little Tuesday out in hopes for her to set a date.

It turned out I didn't need to even overthink all of that. She had an idea when she woke up and it was actually soonish. Tuesday really impressed me with it because she asked for a logical two years of engagement and then we could start to plan the wedding. It was actually more than I'd dared hope for from her skittishness, although she seemed to be worried that she was asking for too much. I replied to that by grinning and shrugging, telling her that two years was 24 times I would get to torture her during that sensitive time of the month and I wasn't upset with that. "Ivory!" She laughed though, throwing a pillow at me and running from me through my apartment.

And later that night we played Scrabble. Because we'd bonded over games, we played games in every aspect of our lives, and I safely knew that we would keep playing games together as we grew. It was why I was so certain of marrying her. So long as there was a Breakfast at Tiffany's topic we could go back to when things seemed rough and so long as she never tired of taking my kinks, we would be just fine. And our kinks were soul songs to each other.

Once upon a time, I had craved for more thrill at nights and that's how I found her online. My Tuesday, who'd been named that because she was born on Tuesday. My Tuesday who was so real and down to earth.

And now I didn't crave for anything else except for more of her.

Oh, one last thing. The key to her apartment? Don't worry. I used it. I had to send her to get her things from her apartment when we decided to move into mine together. And no, we didn't decide on my apartment for a sexist reason. It was just because I had the dungeon in my penthouse and Tuesday loved my bed. Also because she didn't give a fuck.

But I had her go and start packing when she thought I was out of town with my brother. The night before I had taken the Beretta apart, stripped it down and removed the firing pin, kept it unloaded, and put the safety on. I held it with me while I hid in her closet.

She definitely wasn't expecting me either and I had to clap my hand over her mouth to muffle her screaming, wearing a ski mask just for old time's sake. At first, I didn't say anything, just lifted the 9 mm threateningly, keeping it right in front of her eyes, pointed away from both of us. "Are you going to be a good fucking girl for me, Tuesday? Because here's what's going to happen. I'm going to rape your little asshole and when I'm done, you're going to tongue bathe my cock clean of how filthy you are and it might take a while. You see, I want to make sure you taste yourself off me and get the full flavor of it. And then you're going to wash that down with all the piss I'm going to give you straight from my cock and you're not going to spill any. And you won't give me any problems, will you?" I nuzzled her temple while she couldn't take her terrified eyes off the gleaming Beretta. When she didn't immediately answer, I shook her with the hand that still covered her mouth. "You give me a fucking answer when I ask you a question, you little bitch. Are you going to give me any problems, Tuesday?"

She trembled, whimpered, and finally shook her head no. For a moment, she shook with a body spasm that made me worried I'd thrown her into the bad kind of panic. But then it subsided too quickly to be that. So I lifted her little skirt to feel her pussy and make sure she was okay that way instead.

She was more than okay. She had cum coating her thighs, that spasm having been her orgasm from this setup alone, and I could feel it dripping from her. "Horny fucking whore." She groaned to my foul degradations and I smiled, inhaling the scent of her hair and her fear.

God, I loved Tuesday. I loved her more than dragons loved jewels and fire.