Dark Chocolate!

Story Info
Daughters hatred of a neighbour turns into a lustful attract.
5.2k words
4.22
39.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

The doorbell rang; it was late, gone midnight. I was asleep and my mum was too. Mum had gone to bed early as she was not well. I had given her some sleeping pills and that always made her dead to the world.

I turned over in my bed and hoped whoever it was would consider the time and go away.

It rang again, shit! I threw off the bedsheet and put on a nighty. I was naked, always slept that way. I rubbed my eyes as I made my way to the front door. Mum and I live alone in a two-bedroom bungalow. I was just a few steps from the front door and the thumping started again; Bang! Bang! Bang!

I shouted out, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I looked through the peeping glass and saw it was our neighbour -- Shaun. Mum and Shaun were fuck buddies, I suppose you could call it that, nothing more. I undid all the security bolts and opened the door slightly, I said, "She's asleep, go away."

He shouted, "Fuck off bitch," and pushed the door, it flew open; I almost got knocked over as he bundled in. He shouted out, "Where is she, come on where is she?"

Shaun had been fucking my mum for three months. He was drunk again; the prick! He slammed the door shut behind him and come up close to my face and shouted, "Well... where is that slut of a mother of yours?" I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

As I said, Shaun was our neighbour; he's forty-seven and a fat white hairy bastard. I didn't know what mum saw in him and still was not sure why she puts up with him.

My mum is a Jamaican lady; she married a white man - my father. My father died several years ago on duty in a war zone abroad.

Hence I am of mixed race and my skin tone is much fairer than my mums. But I do have the typical black curly hair, shoulder-length. I'm twenty-one years old, a student, and my name is Bea. My body is what people call athletic in build.

I hated Shaun; he was never respectful to my mum or me. As far as I was concerned he was an ugly rude bastard.

He shouted again in his drunken manner, "I'm supposed to see her tonight... you know... for a fuck."

He was so crude, I placed a hand to his chest and I pushed him away slightly, did not want to smell the alcohol on his breath. He said as he grabbed my arm, "Don't push me you cow!"

I paid little attention to what he had to say, I knew I would not be able to push him out of the house. So I went to the door and opened it and said, "Please leave, mum's asleep, she's not well."

He came to the door and slammed it shut, the noise was so loud it made me shudder and my eyes closed. I stepped away from the door and said, "Didn't you hear me! She's not well, she's not up and she can't fuck you! So you can just go fuck yourself."

I mentioned, I didn't know what mum saw in Shaun, but I think I did. It was not for his physique, definitely not that, he's a fat slob. It was not for his manners, nor his looks, as I said Shaun's an ugly bastard. It was not for the way he treated her, he was never kind. He never brought her flowers; he never took her out to dinner or the cinema or anywhere.

There was one reason and one reason only, that was his cock! He had a whopper of a cock. I had seen it on numerous occasions, but only when it was flaccid. He was not a shy guy, mainly because he was usually drunk and did not care. He would never cover himself up when he went to the bathroom, before or after he fucked mum. I'd seen him walk from room to room naked; his cock slapped each thigh like a pendulum, as I sat in the front room and watched the telly.

It was big flaccid, I could only imagine how big it got when it was fully rampant. I knew my mum was no saint; she'd had other men in her bed before Shaun. But I'd never heard her groan and moan as much as when she was being fucked by Shaun; well he must be a big brute. His balls were massive, like two ripe plums that hung down.

He pushed me aside as if I were nothing; he stomped to mum's bedroom and flung open the door. He turned the light on and shouted, "Hey bitch wake up, daddy's here!"

I had stepped to behind him and looked over his shoulder, and I said, "She's asleep, you won't wake her. And I told you she's not well you fuckin idiot."

He still went over and shook her by the shoulder, he said, "Wake up bitch, big boy needs a cunt," there was not going to be a response, I knew that.

He shook her again... and again nothing. He turned around and again pushed me aside, he walked back into the front room. I turned off the light and closed the door. I watched him as he scratched his head, he said, "Fuck, fuckin' bitch." He scratched his crotch.

He grabbed his cock through his jeans and yanked it a few times. He mumbled under his breath as his head looked to the floor and moved from side to side, "Need a fuck, shit!"

He then looked at me and said, "You're no virgin! Are yeah?"

I looked at him and said, "Piss off you wanker, you're not coming near me."

But he did, he stepped closer and looked me straight in the eye, face to face, he said, "Come on you little prick tease let me show you a good time."

I again placed both my hands on his chest and pushed him away, I said, "I already told you, go fuck yourself, you despicable wanker."

He could probably see I had nothing on under my nighty; it was sort of thin and see-through. I had my arms folded as he came up to me and pulled them apart. He grabbed the nighty at the neck, I tried to walk away and it ripped apart.

I slapped his face and said, "You bastard, what the hell do you think you're doing, fuck off!"

I grabbed the torn nighty and wrapped myself. He ripped his shirt off and kicked off his shoes, he began to take off his jeans. I ran into my room and closed the door. I had no lock on it; I just leaned against it with my back to it.

I wasn't really frightened, but a bit shocked. He came and banged on the door. He pushed it and it did open an inch or so, but then shut with my weight behind it. He banged harder, he banged louder, and he pushed harder and shouted, "You're not getting away. I'll break this fuckin' door if you don't let me in you fuckin' bitch!"

I pushed up against the door harder but found myself losing strength. I hoped he would leave if he couldn't get in. But I hoped wrong; he pushed and pushed, my feet slipped away and I was pushed to the floor and the door flung open.

He stepped in and saw me on the floor with my torn nighty to my chest. I looked up at him; he was naked apart from his boxers. And the bastards cock-head stuck out up over the waistband. His chest and back were a carpet of hair.

He stepped right up to me and looked down menacingly, he took his boxers off and said, "Get up bitch, come on let's get on with it!"

Holy fucking shit! The bastard had a cock, what a fucking cock! How on earth did mum get that fat ugly bastards fat huge arm of a cock in her. No wonder she screamed!

It was so long and as fat as a coke can. It was positively colossal! And he was right, I was no virgin, but I'd never had and arm up my pussy! Bastard can take that thing away.

He bent down and grabbed my upper arm; he pulled on it, he shouted, "Get up bitch, fuckin' get up!"

He was a fat lump but he had strength, I was weak by comparison. If I didn't get up he would have pulled my arm off I was sure. His grip was so tight; there was no way I would be able to escape from it. I half got up and he half pulled me up.

I stood on my feet with my torn nighty still clasped to my chest. He took hold of it and said, "Let's get a good look at the goods then bitch."

He turned me around and pulled it off, I tried to hold on to it but my grip compared to his was nothing. He threw it to one side and turned me around again to face him. I stepped back and I placed an arm across my tits and a hand on my pussy.

He stepped closer, his cock out in front of him like a knight's lance. I wondered how to ward him off. I looked at his cock and he was only three feet away, just right to give his cock a kick.

And I did, I kicked his stiff cock, it felt like I was kicking a free limb. It swung to one side and then instantly sprung back, I said, "Fuck off you big shit, just fuck off."

I thought he would not have liked that and hurt him, and I was going to give it another kick. When he saw what my intention was, the bastard laughed, he put his hands on his hips, turned sideways on so that his cock stuck out, he said, "Fuckin' bitch wants to play, I love it, come on give it another one then."

I froze; I was about to kick him but froze and thought, the bastard actually likes his cock being kicked, I thought again, I'll kick it harder. So I did, and all he did was smile and said, "Love it! Come on bitch is that all you've got. I'm sure you can do better."

The fat bastard enjoyed it; it seemed to make his cock harder. I kicked it again and that time I kicked it so that I caught his cock between my foot and his stomach. Each time I kicked it harder than before. But all he did was relish in it, on each kick his face grimaced and his eyes shut for a second. But he just wanted more; my last two kicks felt like I was kicking a steel pole, he just got harder with each blow.

And then, I cannot put it into words, but a sudden change in me. As he smiled and I kicked, he just wanted more! I was getting tired but also found myself getting horny. Kicking his cock sort of aroused me. My pussy suddenly got wet and I found myself enjoying beating up that cock of his.

I must have landed a dozen kicks probably more, I stepped up closer and I slapped it with my hand. It swung like a pendulum. I wanted it to hurt him. I placed a hand along one side of his cock to stop it from moving, and then I slapped it again. I changed slaps from one side to the other side. I looked at his face and all he said while he smiled was, "Whack it bitch, give it a good slapping."

His cock was getting redder, I looked around the room, I could not see anything I could use, and I was about to just slap it with my hand again when I saw my hairbrush. I walked over to it on the dressing table, I took hold of it and I held it up to him and I smiled. I brought it and stood back in front of him.

I dragged the bristles up and down one side of his cock. His hips jolted, he still smiled with his hands still on his hips. I slapped his cock with the brush just gently at first. He grimaced, his eyes shut tight for longer than a second, but on re-opening them he looked at me and said, "Love it bitch... harder!"

So I did, I smacked his cock with the stiff bristles of the brush, I could see marks had started to appear on his already red cock. But he just egged me on. And I found it as arousing as him, my pussy became so wet I felt a trickle down my inner thigh, as I slapped him in all directions with the brush.

I looked down and he saw me look down, I wiped away the trickle with my hand and heard him say, "I bet that tastes sweet."

I looked up and I put my hand in front of his face, he licked it and said, "I was right, you do taste sweet bitch. Your light chocolate's sweeter than the dark one in the other room."

I stuck a couple of fingers into my pussy; I twirled them around, I coated them with my pussy juice. He grabbed my hand and stuck my fingers in his mouth. He sucked on my fingers as I pulled them slowly out, He guided my fingers back into my pussy, for more juice, he sucked them again.

The more I scooped out the more I was aroused and my pussy dripped more and more, I had never been so wet. I touched my nipples and they were so hard, I rubbed my pussy juice around my pimpled areola.

I felt dirty, he made me feel filthy, around the fat ugly bastard I detested, I was naked in front of him and I was more aroused than I had ever been in my sexual life. That cock had some sort of strange attraction, not just from its mammoth size which was impressive. But it was something strange; it was just like a magic wand that mesmerised me.

He bent down and took hold of one of my tits with both hands, he squeezed it tight, he made my nipple jut out and he sucked and licked my pussy juice off the nipple, he said, "Sweet little things you've got here." My mum's boobs were much larger, twice the size of mine.

He grabbed my face with both hands, not tight but I could not escape from it. He looked me right in the eye and said, "You're turning into a slutty whore just like your mother. Fuckin' bitch, I'm gonna tear your fuckin' pussy apart."

He let go of my head and he stuck a couple of fingers in me, oh god it felt nice. He didn't take his eyes off mine; he sucked and licked his fingers then dipped back into my honey pot. He coated his fingers again and that time he smeared it onto my other nipple.

He again grabbed the tit with both hands; he sucked hard and licked off my juice. He came up close and rubbed his cock against me while he sucked my tit flesh. I felt helpless; his sucking of my nipple aroused me so much that my pussy juices just ran free, like an open tap.

I still had the brush in my hand; I slowly rubbed the bristles on his hairy arse. With my other hand, I took hold of his weapon and lowered it, horizontal. I opened my legs and I placed his cock under my leaking pussy. I moved my hips back and forth as I used my pussy lips to paint his iron rod.

It felt so nice and I fought with myself, why was I doing this? To the very man who I thought to be the brashest egotistic bastard in the world! And his appearance was one of repulsion, fat, hairy and overweight, an ugly cunt at best.

But the sensations in my body were ones that pleasured me; my sexual state of mind was in the heavens. My body's sexual state was in rapture, my pussy flowed freely and that was a totally new experience, it had never poured out so much pussy juice.

As I further coated his cock, the slippery sensation fed back even more lustful thoughts. I wanted that bastard's iron cock in me.

The tension of enemies between us seemed to be a distant memory. My outwardly defensive shield had collapsed. Twenty minutes ago, if he were the last man on earth, I would not want him on the same continent. But then, as I still dripped along his cock, my only thought was that that was the cock that I wanted in me... to fuck me.

He suddenly woke me from my trance. I still had the brush in my hand as he pushed me back towards my bed. I took hold of his cock and I scratched it with the bristles, full length, balls to head, all around. I could see the red marks trail along his cock.

He took hold of the brush and threw it to the floor. He had a steely look in his eyes as he said, "Come on bitch, I'm getting tired of your foreplay."

I could not resist, I grabbed his cock with both hands and stroked it, there was plenty of my juice on it for lubrication, but I still spat on it. Hard as I tried not to, my mouth just involuntarily opened and my hands pulled his cock-head into it.

I sucked on his mushroomed cock-head, swirled my tongue around it spat some more, stroked the hard length.

He pushed me further up onto the bed and his cock slipped out of my mouth. He grabbed my legs and parted them. His hands went under my thighs as he lifted and pulled me closer, I placed one hand behind me to prop me up. With my other hand I grabbed his cock, I guided it to my pussy and said, "Come on then you fat ugly cunt, fuck this!"

He pushed and it just wouldn't go in, the juices of my pussy on his cock did not seem enough. He pushed harder, I tried to open wider, he said, "Come on fuckin' bitch, open up," he pushed and pushed.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax my pussy. All of a sudden he was in, an uncontrollable cry by me, "Jesus... fuck, you fuckin' bastard," it was so fuckin' wide.

I had opened up and he had entered, just a couple of inches, I looked down and could see that thing. He pulled out and then he pushed so fuckin hard, I saw it go in and it felt like I was prized apart.

As I looked I shouted out, "That fuckin' hurts you bastard!"

His comment was, "It's meant to you slut," he slowly fucked me with half his cock in and out.

He looked down too and said, "Now we're getting somewhere bitch."

O my god his cock opened my pussy and parted my legs even further. Half of his cock slipped in before he withdrew and plunged back in. He took four to five attempts to get his cock into me. He pulled on my legs and pushed with his hips. His cock drove deeper into me like a pile driver.

As I still looked at his cock going in and out of me, I could see my inner pussy being pulled out. I had never seen that before, at first I thought there was something wrong, no cock had been thick enough to do that. And that again strangely turned me on even further.

My eyes rolled and closed softly as he continued to fuck me. He was in so deep, I felt he thumped against my cervix and he still had about two inches out. His balls swung and hit my arse. He fucked me hard. He withdrew but came back in like a bullet out of a gun. He thwacked my cervix so hard the feeling of pain was unbelievably magical.

I had both my hands behind me, not just to prop me up but to stop me from being pushed back. I shouted at him, "Fuck me you bastard, come on show me what an ugly bastard like you can do!"

His eyes were on stalks, he looked at me with rage as he fucked me in anger. His tight grip around my thighs pulled me onto his cock violently. He sneered at me and said, "Bitch I'm going to shove the whole thing up your cunt."

I shouted back, "Go on then you ugly bastard. Do it!"

He kept fucking hard when he gave me a remarkable orgasm. I screamed out to his face, "I'm cumming you fat bastard, cummm..."

I couldn't speak as my orgasm enthralled me. It was like an electrical shock that travelled through me, one of the quickest and strongest orgasms I had ever had. I so wanted another.

He fucked and fucked, as I spurred him on, "Come on fatty... make me cum again, come on... Do it."

My body trembled and shook, my whole body tingled and the pleasure just overwhelmed me. He shouted back, "Cum for me bitch, I'm going to make you fuckin' cum, cum and cum."

I hoped he could, I wanted him to fuck the shit out of me, I shouted back, "Come on you fat git, fuck me harder, tear that cunt apart, make it bleed, that's what you said you wanted!"

He was giving me the best fuck and sex I had had for a long time... well, actually best fuck and sex ever. I was not going to tell him that, it would only make his head swell.

He rammed hard, he gripped my thighs so tight it hurt. I wanted to hurt him back, so I grabbed the fat bastard's hairy chest and pulled on the hairs in a clenched fist. I shouted out, "You think you're the only one to dish out the pain, well feel this you cunt!"

I pulled and pulled as hairs came off in my fist; I wiped the hairs on the bed and went back for more. He rammed me and I was in heaven again, I shouted out, "Ah... Cumming again you fat cunt."

He fucked me through another orgasm; I thrust up my hips to meet with his, it was a hard clash of our bodies. He made my orgasms last for twice as long as any other man had done.

He never smiled, he just fucked and fucked, I felt I had to continually scream to subdue the pain of the fucking he gave to me. I then understood why mum had the vocal outbursts, it was not all in pleasure; a lot of it was in pain.

We both were so hot and the pent up angry fuck was all to blame, we both perspired, well, I perspired he just sweated. Sweat ran off his bald head, down his forehead cheeks and neck.

I pulled off more hairs; he just continued to give my pussy pain. I slapped his face and shouted, "Hurt's does it... well... it's not even close to what I'm feeling." I slapped his face again.

His head turned with the slap and the sweat flew off his face. He always turned back and looked me straight in the eye. Our hatred towards each other grew and the only vent was the sex.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12