Dark Chocolate!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed both my hands around his neck, he lifted me and he fucked me standing up. He was strong; he bounced my pussy on and off his iron cock. He walked a couple of paces here and there.

Our eyes locked together, our sweaty foreheads pushed together and our sweaty bodies rubbed up against each other. My nipples hardened as they scrubbed up against his hairy chest. I squinted my eyes and then I had to close them, I said, "Oh my god, yes, yes, that's it, that's it, fuck, fuck, ahh."

He had brought me to the boil again; I felt my pussy had released a flood, like a toilet being flushed. Oh god, it was the best one yet!

I again made eye contact and said, "You gonna cum in this pussy fat boy, think you can blow your measly load in there."

He took me back to the bed and threw me down, I scuttled over to the middle and he climbed to between my open legs. He raised both my legs; I held them by the ankles up above my head. He plunged his cock in so hard and fast I stopped breathing for a while.

He plunged back into my soaked pussy so nicely, his bulbous cock-head punched my cervix wonderfully, god that was so nice and beyond words. As he plunged in he said, "Take this you fuckin' bitch. Take all of it!"

And it was amazing as he skewered me on his gigantic cock. His head was close to mine as I butted it, I wanted it to hurt him, but I think it hurt me more! I wasn't going to let it show, I shouted, "Come on big boy, fuck this tight young pussy. Fuck it hard."

He already thumped away quite hard and it was so sweetly painful. I was sure it must not have been painless for his cock-head as it punched my cervix. He then changed his strokes; he pulled out slowly and then came into me like a wrecking ball. He punched my cervix with a vengeance.

About a dozen of those and it set me going again. Oh god he hit me so hard, I had an orgasm followed by another almost immediately. My pussy flowed and it also sent my body afire. The orgasmic sensation was overwhelming.

I had closed my eyes and my head was in a spin, at that precise time if anyone had asked me my name, I would not have been able to recall it. He had fucked me senseless. His fuck blows kept coming; my orgasm seldom left me, but my body woke me up and my eyes opened to his intense animalistic stare.

He saw my eyes open and he said, "You ready bitch cause here it comes! I'm gonna fill your cunt right up."

His fucking thumps were harder, his sweat dripped onto me, my pussy gushed its sweet nectar. And I shouted to him, "Fuck me, come on, give me your bastard cum you fat git."

I pulled fist full of hairs off his back, I could hear the pain in his grunts, I had pulled so much off I thought his back must have been bare, but no, I just kept pulling more and more off.

And finally, he pushed in so hard I moved inches further up the bed on each deep penetrating insertion. He blew load after load, my body physically moved up the bed till both our heads knocked on the head-board.

His face grimaced as he delivered each cum load into my pussy. I felt his cum dribble out past the seal of my pussy on his shaft. It ran down my arse and back, he delivered cum in vast amounts. I then realised why my mum changed the bedsheets after he had been.

His breathing was heavy, I panted like I had just run a mile. I released my hands from behind his head and they went straight to the sides. Stretched out and my fists full of hair clasped the bedsheet. My legs dropped to the side of him. The bastard was heavy on top of me.

He rolled off me and his cock gave me a strange emptiness as it extracted from my body. A flood of cum mixed with my juice flowed out of my pussy. I was sure my pussy had not closed as it should have.

I glanced over to his cum covered cock and it still looked so big. I thought to myself, what the hell had I done? What the hell had I let that fucking fat ugly bastard do?

But those thoughts soon left my mind; the only thought that wiped every other thought away was the overwhelming sensation to have that cock back in me again, pounding my cervix, fucking me, fucking me hard. My pussy throbbed and ached as my body calmed in the aftermath.

I lay naked without dignity on the bed, after all, what was there to hide? Shaun got up; he wrapped the bedsheet around his cock and wanked it, oozing out the last drops of cum and then he wiped his cock with the bedsheet and got dressed. I ran over the fucking he had just given me in my head, and just that made my pussy tingle.

I never saw Shaun smile in pleasure; he always seemed to frown with contempt. I thought he had left but he came back into the room with his shirt on, but not buttoned, he said, "Next time bitch I'm gonna shove it down your throat."

He walked away as I shouted back to him, "Fuck off you wanker, I'd like to see you try!"

I did like his cock-head in my mouth, the only smooth thing on that body. I wanted to suck on more of it; I wanted it to spew cum into my mouth, down my throat. Just to get that in my mouth was a task in itself... I was up for the challenge. He never kissed me! But I was glad of that, I didn't ever want to kiss that ugly drunken bastard.

I heard the front door slam shut, and it wasn't long before I fell into a deep contented sleep.

******

That happened two weeks ago. Since then Shaun's fucked me six more times, around his place. I've managed to give him a blowjob. But I still haven't managed to swallow his full erupted load, some still trickle out the sides.

Our vocal sex to each other has softened, but I still like to make him beg for it. I still love the brutal acts I can perform on his cock; sometimes that itself was enough to make him cum. One time I tied a rope around the base of his cock, and wanked him off with butter. Wow, that made his cock cum so hard that cum flew halfway across the room, and so much I could literally bath in it.

That wets my pussy no end. And when he brings me off to my many orgasms, I feel just elated and full of sexual chemicals in my head that it drowns my mind.

Mum does not know about Shaun and me, but I suspect it's only a matter of time before Shaun's drunken nights may spill the beans. I can always deny it; after all, mum would always believe me above drunken Shaun.

I still hear mum's groans and cries in the night, I now know exactly what she's going through. So even if Shaun's fucked me that day, at night it seems he still likes the taste of 'Dark Chocolate!'


12