Dark Desert Highway

Story Info
Rendez-vous on a dark desert road naked, tied.
1.2k words
3.82
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke drove for a while along the twisty and deserted road. He pulled off the road and parked the truck, got out, walked around the vehicle, and climbed into the passenger seat. The moon was almost full and the area around where he had parked was surprisingly well-lit. He could see the lights of town in the distance.

Luke pushed the seat all the way back and pushed the seat back so he could lay back almost flat. He adjusted his phone on the suction phone holder on the windscreen so he would be in the view, ready so he could just push record.

Luke's heart started racing and he could feel his cock swelling in his pants. He wore loose pants and no underwear so he could get naked quickly. He took the cable ties from the glove box and fashioned them into a makeshift restraint. Luke was ready so he lifted his hips slipped his pants off completely and kicked them away.

Luke looked down at his swollen cock. It was very visible in the moonlight. The look of his own cock turned him on, or maybe it was not knowing exactly what was going to happen. Luke took his phone and sent a message to Lucy with a location pin. "Ready"

Lucy had a general idea of what direction Luke went off as she cruised slowly. When Luke's message arrived with the location pin, her heart started pounding and she put Google Maps on it. The message came back, 5 minutes to the destination. She replied with a simple "5 minutes."

Lucy turned the corner and saw the pick-up all alone beside the road. Her heart was now racing and she could feel the wetness together with a tingling between her legs. She parked behind the truck and got out. Lucy composed herself and took a deep breath.

Luke could hear the car approaching in the otherwise complete silence. I pushed record as the headlights started filling the cab. He pulled the shirt over his head and locked his hands to the headrest with the cable ties. His heart was racing and his cock throbbing hard.

Luke listened to slow, crunching steps on the gravel approaching. The steps got closer until they stopped and he could feel someone's eyes on him. Was it Lucy or some random stranger, or even a cop?

A knock on the window. Luke's hard raced. The door opened and there was a silence for what felt like ages.

"Well hello there, what have we here?" Lucy said playfully and in a deep voice. "Seems you are not in a good situation mister. Would you like a hand?" she giggled. "Although, you seem to be enjoying this looking how you are at attention, hmm."

"Yes, please Lady, would you be so kind? I will do anything to get out of these." As Luke gestured his locked hands.

Lucy stepped closer to Luke's completely naked body. She could see the clear pre-cum dripping from his hard cock as it glistened in the moonlight. She reached out and took his erection in her hand and squeezed. Luke gasped loudly.

The feeling of her hand on Luke's cock felt incredible. He couldn't see anything, but he could smell her, hear her, feel her soft hand on his cock. Her other hand cupped his balls and softly played with them.

Luke's cock looked delicious in the moonlight. The shaft was hard, with the tube of his urethra bulging along the length and the veins showing as his cock was pumped full of more blood. The head was swollen red and shiny from the pre-cum.

Lucy loved the feel of his scrotum, smoothly shaved for her, the delicate skin allowing her to feel the shape of his balls and the connection to them. She needed to have him in her mouth. She looked at his phone recording and slowly bent over and first licked his cock a few times before slowly slipping it all into her mouth.

The warm, soft feel of Lucy's tongue felt so good on Luke's cock that he moaned loudly. Then she took his cock into her warm mouth with her tongue swirling around. She was still playing with this balls and he so wished his hands were loose so he could grab some of her ass.

Lucy could feel Luke's cock building to orgasm. Luke stopped her to stop himself from cumming and she felt a little cum leak int her mouth. She pulled away. The view of his hard cock, all shiny from her mouth was such a turn on.

Lucy felt so horny. She pulled down her skirt and let it drop to the ground. Then she wiggled her hips out of her thong and let it drop to the ground. It felt great being half naked outside. She then pulled her blouse over her head, and took of her bra so she was completely naked.

Lucy's nipples were hard and swollen and she could feel her pussy lips taking up a lot of space between her legs. She climbed in and swung her leg over Luke's naked body. She was pressed up against the roof and leaning forward.

"Please let me see this?" Luke begged, "Just a glimpse?"

"No!" Lucy said, "You can watch the recording. But suck on this." She pulled the shirt up so Luke's mouth was exposed and positioned the nipple of her right breast at his mouth. Luke gladly took into his mouth and started sucking.

Lucy moaned and then positioned her pussy on Luke's cock, sliding her wet pussy so the lips were kissing his shaft. She slid them up and down the shaft, making them both moan from pure pleasure.

Lucy started sliding higher up to catch the different shape of Luke's cock head on her clit as the pleasure built up for both of them. Lucy stopped and needed Luke's cock inside her. She lifted her hips, took his erection in her hand, and lifted it. She slowly slid him all the way into her pussy.

Lucy waited a few moments to enjoy the feeling of him inside her. Then she started riding his cock, sliding it all the way out to the head, her back pressing against the roof. With every slide, Lucy milked Luke's cock. She wished she could feel his hands on her ass groping her, but this was so much fun.

Lucy was slapping her hips down onto Luke, making a loud noise as the skin of her ass hit his hips. Then she stopped as they both heard a car approaching. She lay flat on Luke. The car approached and the speed stayed the same. Their naked sweaty bodies pressed tightly with Luke deep inside Lucy they heard, saw, and felt the car speed by.

The sound of the passing car died down and Lucy slowly slid up and down Luke's still-hard cock. She felt he was not far from orgasm and she worked her hips to build her own orgasm. She came and pulled herself off his cock as she started contracting.

Luke felt the pleasure spread through his body. He felt his cock slip from Lucy's warm pussy and he started to spurt and pump cum. The cum hit her ass crack and dripped down on his stomach. They both were breathing heavily as their pleasure subsided.

The loud moans died down to just the sound of the light breeze. Lucy lifted her leg and got off Luke, her legs all jelly.