A Friend Shares His Wife

Story Info
When an old friend becomes a closer friend.
1.4k words
4.33
14.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete and Don have been friends for ages. Every couple of months, Pete is in town and makes contact with Don to have dinner or just a quick coffee. Quite often, Pete comes for dinner and then Lucille joins them for a fun evening full of jokes and light-hearted conversation.

Lucille has come to look forward to these little get-togethers, as towards the end of the evening, when they all had a few drinks, she becomes the center of attention with naughty jokes and some quite shocking flirts from Pete's side. And Don seems to enjoy it.

Lucille even started dressing more revealing and sexier with every visit, looking forward and depending on some attention from two men. The whole experience left her feeling desired.

Don also enjoyed the dinners and found himself really enjoying the openly perving on and flirting with his wife. In fact, he felt greatly turned on by this. Usually, after Pete has come for dinner, Lucille is very open and ready for some, for what can only be described as fucking.

Pete also loves the evenings but usually gets back to the hotel so horny that he gets naked and masturbates thinking of Lucille, imagining her naked in the shower or taking her clothes off, cumming hard onto his stomach with an image of her in his mind..

So this time, when Pete said he was in town, Don invited him for dinner and insisted he sleep over, as their dinners had typically ended late with Pete having to Uber back to the hotel and pick up his car the next morning.

When Pete arrived, Don showed him to his room and he freshened up. Dinner went as planned with Lucille wearing a low-cut dress showing quite a bit of cleavage, a shortish skirt, and high heels.

The men made comments and as usual, the comments got more and more flirty and naughty as the evening progressed. All in good spirits though.

Towards the evening Don made comments like, "Pete, how much would you give Lucille's tits, 1 to 10?" Pete blushed while looking away, and Lucille said quite embarrassed.

"Don! Don't embarrass our guest like that! He'll never come and visit again!" and then she giggled shyly. All three awkwardly laughed but the sexual tension was in the air.

Lucille retired shortly afterward, slightly flushed from all the attention while Pete and Don had a nightcap. Pete leaned over to Don, "Definitely a 10+ bud, from what I could see," and they both laughed over the moment. "So you like looking at them?" Don pressed for more.

"Yes, for sure, I perved over them, you are a lucky guy!" Pete replied quite excited, "Love hearing you perving over her, sure she would love to know that as well!" Don chuckled loudly.

The next morning Pete was in his bed when there was a little knock on the door. Lucille opened the door and peeked inside, "Some coffee?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes please, oh I would do anything for that coffee now! Please, come in," Pete said.

"Anything?" Lucille said playfully and walked into the room, putting the coffee on the table next to Pete, while Pete sat up in bed.

She lingered at his naked torso slid from the covers. Pete is in quite good shape and Lucille's eyes lusted after what she saw. They smiled at each other; the tension was high.

Lucille walked over to the window to open the curtains, as Pete followed her every step. She was walking with her ass sexily swinging, her nightgown was quite short and thin. She reached up and opened the curtains.

As the soft light came into the room, it backlit her dress and it became see-through. Pete's eyes almost popped out as he could see her naked body outlined but as she turned around he could see her breasts and nipple swing and bob. He could even see the neatly trimmed line of pubes through the material. Pete felt his cock start to swell under the covers but he just kept on smiling and looking.

Lucille didn't realize how much she was showing but liked the feel of Pete's eyes on her body as she walked over and sat on the bed at his feet. "Sleep well?" she asked.

Pete smiled, " yes I did thank you. Could you turn around so I can go to the toilet Luce?"

Why do I have to turn around," she asked.

"Well, I sleep naked, so...." Pete smiled teasingly.

"You do not! I don't believe you! Prove it" Lucille dared Pete.

"OK," he replied and pulled back the covers, exposing his now swollen cock and cleanly shaved balls. They both stared down at his cock, moving with every heartbeat as it now started swelling from Pete's growing arousal.

"Oh my," Lucille gasped but kept her eyes on his cock as it had now grown fully erect. "What is going on here?" she asked.

"Well, you generally do turn me on, but standing there in front of the window I could see more than I bargained for and I imagined you doing a few things more and now you looking at my arousal is making me even more turned on."

Lucille was fascinated with Pete's cock so hard, bobbing, and there for her to watch. "Oh, your cock is so beautiful Pete, really yummy looking. So what is it that you imagined, seems I owe this one a show." Lucille says as she points at Pete's cock.

"Well, I could see you standing there and dropping that nightgown and then stepping out of it," Pete said. Lucille walked over to where she stood earlier, looked Pete right in the eye dropped her nightgown to the ground, and stepped out of it.

"Like this?" she asked totally naked, looking at Pete and enjoying his eyes all over her naked body.

Pete could see her swollen nipples and swollen pussy lips, some shiny wetness between the lips as she walked over to the bed. "Wow, Lucille, you look so hot!" Pete gasped as he took his cock in hand and started stroking himself.

"What happened next?" Lucille walked over to the bed next to him as she looked down on his hand slowly milking his cock with pre-cum making the head all shiny.

At that point the door opens and Don peers in, seeing his naked wife standing next to Pete's bed and Pete jerking off while looking at his wife. "What is happening here?" he asked.

For a moment Pete stopped and started stammering, "Don, like I said, she's a 10+ and I couldn't help myself." Don looked down at Pete's cock getting limp.

"Well, prove it bud, let's see you cum! Luce, give him something to work with!" They all looked at each other, it made sense. Pete slowly felt his cock get hard again, as I started stroking himself, watching a naked Lucille, now with her finger sliding in and out of herself as she expertly fingered herself while the two men watched her.

Before long Don was watching Pete masturbate while watching his naked wife give his friend a show. She swung her legs over Pete's and pressed her ass in the air while fingering herself, giving him a perfect view of her ass and pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen and completely wet, dripping onto his legs.

Before long, Pete couldn't hold it any longer and came. Pete's cock started pumping cum into the air as he loudly came. The cum kept on coming, and some drops landed on Lucille's naked ass and crack while she also came loudly. When they both looked up, Don was enjoying himself now as he had his cock out and milked it hard.

Lucille quickly got off Pete and knelt in front of Don. Don was fully erect and gasped loudly as Lucille eagerly took his cock by the base and took him in her mouth. Lucille gave both guys quite a show sliding Don's cock in and out of her mouth.

Don quickly got really excited and quickly started breathing heavily as Lucille played with his balls and Pete watched on with his own limping cock and stomach covered with cum. Pete's cock started swelling again as he watched Don start to cum and Lucille released his cock so they all could see him shoot his cum over Lucille's tits....all eyes were on the cum pumped from Don's cock as they shared a giddy, euphoric giggle....