Dark Desire 01: Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since the day I told him you were coming in my office. He heard it as 'cumming' and has been pumping out loads of jism daily hoping you would finally get me pregnant. He still doesn't believe you and I are not fucking." Tanya says slightly bitterly.

"I still don't believe it myself. You are the hottest woman EVER in my life. How can it be that I have not been fucking you morning, noon, and night? Am I really so stupid to have passed that up?" I say somewhat bitterly.

"I see it as respect. Respect for Edwin, who would gladly put your cock in me with his own hand. Respect for me, who would also gladly put your cock into my pussy with my own hand. Hell, ass too if you want it. Respect for our business relationship, which you have never even given anyone half a whiff is tainted by 'fooling around'. You should hear the way Emily badgers me about 'going for it', 'getting it while you can', 'tomorrow may never come but you should...', and on and on." Tanya chuckles.

"Plus respect for consent. Your consent, which the kiss after you jumped in my lap and time went away shows. But Edwin's consent? I've never heard it. I bet you and your Domme have though." I chuckle.

"Begging is more like it. Edwin wants your cum to be the first jismhe ever tastes besides his own. If anyone takes his wife, he wants it to be you. If anyone takes his ass besides me, he wants it to be you. He is so terrified of rejection, he cannot make a move. So I have made the move for him." Tanya says with a smile.

"So what is your move?" I ask openly.

"Tomorrow night, Friday, I am asking for you to be the guest of honor at my house for the weekend. Edwin will surrender his rights as a man and my husband to you. He will thereafter be our cuckold to be used as we see fit. The following weekend, Kitty and George will host us for the weekend, they were clients of our Domme before Edwin and I were, in fact she vouched for us. George will surrender his rights as a man and her husband to you. He will thereafter also be our cuckold to be used as we see fit. Kitty and I will be free to be together as we wish, you and Kitty will be free to be together as you wish, and you and I will be free to be together as we wish. Win/Win/Win." Tanya smiles broadly. I grabbed onto the hinges really hard in that moment, knowing there is no way in hell they will last through this weekend.

* * * * *

Edwin and Tanya's house is the same model as George and Kitty's, a 'Kamala II' 5 bedroom, four and a half bath almost four thousand square foot luxury home in a gated subdivision. The yard layout is the same too, a 'kidney' pool on the side of the house, twelve person hot tub and lap pool off the back deck. Inside the double front doors, the living room is on the left and the dining room on the right, with the family room right ahead. Stairs in between the entrance to the family room and the master suite lead up to the second floor.

The Master suite obliterates the left side of the ground floor of the house, with a sitting room facing the back deck, master bath with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, with dual walk-in closets (his/hers) underscoring the luxury nature of the home. To the right of the family room is the kitchen with bay windows and a day bed overlooking the deck (next to the kitchen's own door to the deck). Behind the kitchen, off the hallway that links the foyer to three car garage, half bathroom, and utility/laundry room is the second bedroom, converted by both George and Edwin into their home offices, with french doors onto the kidney pool deck (where the wet bar is located).

The second floor landing has a banister rail overlooking the foyer, with the bedrooms (each with their own full baths) on either side. Above the family room is the rec room, a full gym in Edwin and Tanya's case, a 'man cave' / computer game room with 105" flatscreen TV in George and Kitty's. The fifth bedroom in the back right corner shares the fourth bedroom's bath with a door into it.

George and Kitty's house is the typical dark gray shingles and beige exterior walls of the 'Kamala II' line of homes, while Edwin and Tanya's has the dark shake shingles and 'windsor' brick styling of the Alana line of homes.

* * * * *

I arrive at Tanya's house, parking the company provided Monterey Blue Metallic Tesla S3 in the circular drive. Tanya's 'officer give me a ticket red' Tesla is already in their garage. I spent the extra hour she needed to get things 'just so' searching for the perfect bottle of wine. I settled on a St. Clair Mimbres Pink which can go with just about anything.

I ring the doorbell, waiting patiently, and then not so patiently.

When the door finally opens, I am met with a vision of erotic perfection that will be burned into my memory forever. Not a single detail is missed or out of place. I put the bottle of wine down on the foyer table so I did not drop it.

Tayna's hair had been fluffed into a cloud that encircled her head and shimmered on her shoulders. Her makeup conveys a mature sensuality, rose eyelids, red eye sockets, long black lashes, and ruby red perfect archer's bow lips. Her traditional Louboutin 4" black heels with red soles have been traded to a matching red pair. But it is what they were matching that takes my breath away.

A single strap on each shoulder. Cups that seemed impossibly well fitted to the fullness of her endowment. A hemline so short it barely covers her coochie. Lace so fine yet so open it seems like she is naked. Tanya put herself on full display - for me.

"Welcome to your home. Here is your key." Tanya says as she slips the key fob into my shirt pocket, and wraps herself around me. I grab her incredibly firm glutes with each hand, as her nipples try to bore holes in my chest. No bra. No panties. Wet streaks running down her thighs to the red fishnet hose. Hot, insistent, wet mouth and tongue kissing me into nirvana and timeless erotic passion.

Somehow the door got closed, and we ended up in the family room on the long black leather couch. Tanya's breasts are bare as she stridesabove me. I am sucking on her right breast, while fondling her left with my right hand. Her lace dress is pushed up to her hips, now little more than a wide belt, so my left hand has free access to get my thumb inside her pussy (barely), while I diddle her clit with my index finger. This produces another gush of lube as she pulls away from me.

"You bastard! You made me come and I haven't even seen or touched your cock!" Tanya hisses as she rips my shirt off me, buttons flying everywhere. My pants and underwear are quickly stripped as I raise my hips.

"Cheese and Rice! I didn't even know they made cocks in this size! Are you sure you didn't have a midget's arm grafted on instead? Fuck that! It's as big as my own arm!" Tanya exclaimed, after measuring her arm alongside my cock, panting, with a wild look in her eye.

Spinning around, Tanya says "There's only one way to get this in my mouth. Now give me a minute to get the head in my mouth so I can blow you a little before you give me even a single pussy kiss, or I will just be a wet puddle on top of you."

Trying to give her the time she needed, I grab her firm ass cheeks and lick around her labia and outside her bunghole, making figure eights. Meanwhile, Tanya is having trouble just with the big purple knob of the head of my cock. This is going to be fun, eventually, but having her frustrated isn't going to help us getting there, and another second and I'm going to be chasing after the muff muncher of the year award.

"Let's try having you sitting in my lap, facing me." I suggest.

My cock is already hard and throbbing. Her pussy is already wet and pulsing. We are like teenagers, rubbing one out on each other's privates. I grab her head and kiss her - hard and long.

"I don't think my pussy can take your cock. It will rip me apart." Tanya worries after she pulls away.

"Women routinely push out babies with heads the size of grapefruits. Women that practice fisting routinely take fists as big as mine - for pleasure. You are tight, but we can easily deal with that. Is Edwin here to help?" I try to soothe her fears.

"Edwin, get your ass in here RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" Tanya shouts.

Edwin comes running around the corner from the kitchen and foyer in platform mules, a neon green fishnet dress with big neon orange Nerf balls for breasts, and a blonde wig covering his prematurely baldinghead. A small five inch cock, double thumb width, is held erect by a cock ring. Garish 'Mimi' style blue powder eyeshadow and too much bright red lipstick complete the transsexual parody.

"Do whatever he says Eddie, when he says it, just as if I have ordered it, which is exactly what I am doing now, for the rest of our time together. Capisce?" Tanya demands with a firm tone.

"Yes Mistress. For the rest of time. Orders sir?" Eddie answers almost gleefully.

"Eddie, Mistress will turn around on my lap, making her pussy available to you. You will put fingers into her, like you are trying to fist her, one finger, two fingers, adding each until your whole hand is opening up her pussy. While you do this, you will also lightly rim her ass with your other hand's fingertips. While you are doing that, your mouth will service her clit, sucking and licking, so that she cannot focus completely on what your hands are doing. Do you understand, and do you comply?" I instruct neutrally.

"I understand and I comply." Eddie says cheerfully, like he has just been elected king of the prom.

"Get to it then." Tanya adds as she swings her legs around to nestle my cock in between the sweet round half-globes of her ass. I grab her breasts, in the familiar milking motion to her, then switch to pinching her nipples and pulling them, sometimes soft, sometimes hard, until there is a sharp intake of breath. I then move in to kiss her, tonguing her deeply and rapidly, but changing up the pace so her body has to just respond instead of predicting.

It takes several minutes, Tanya wriggling like a worm on a hook, but Eddie does the job and is basically fist fucking his wife. I lift her up, move my cock to the front side, and give Eddie the order he has been begging inside for months to hear.

"Now put my cock in your wife with your own hand." I demand.

"I'm coming sir... As you wish!" Eddie cries out, and suddenly half my cock is buried in Tanya.

"Attack that clit with your mouth and don't let her stop cumming. Use your hands to pinch and twist her nipples. Be prepared for me to pick her up by the hips and slam her down onto my cock, over and over. We fuck her like this until she passes out. Then you get a treat." I urge Eddie.

"I comply." Eddie responds.

Every time Tanya would climax, she would tense up, clamp down, and then relax. When she would relax, I would push up into her a little further. After twelve strokes like that, I finally had ten of my twelve inches up into her. So I pulled almost all the way out, slamming all the way in, to shrieks of glee from Tanya. Eddie did a masterful job of sensing what is coming, and didn't catch her privates with his teeth once, which could have ruined the festivities. After about fifteen minutes of shrieks, Tanya fell silent, and I pulled my cock out of her. Terrible timing, as I am right on the edge of climax.

Eddie sweeps in, stroking my cock with both hands, and sucking the tip. He is good enough to close the distance to climax for me, so I slam my cock as far in Tanya as I can, and letting my spurts go deep inside her pussy. The last couple spurts I pull out, and as expected, Eddie is there to lip lock my cock. He comes again as I spurt into his mouth, then gleefully eats my slowly draining cum as it dribbled out of Tayna's reddened devastated twat.

When he is finished, I carry Tanya to the master bedroom, laying her on her right side, as I nestle next to her, my cock swelling again as I press myself into her ass cheeks. Eddie never followed us in, he probably wanted to jerk off some more while the memories were fresh.

I awoke to someone licking and stroking my cock. That immediately put me at ease, because I didn't like the idea of Eddie bobbing on my knob whenever he felt like it. I roll over onto my back to give Tanya full access.

Tanya immediately impales herself on my hard shaft, to shrieks of climaxes. She slams herself as fast as possible, sometimes pausing to arch her back and rub her clit, then back to slam dancing as fast as she can on my alabaster cock. She starts to tire, so I pull out to a dis-satisfied moan, flipping her over onto all fours, grabbing her hips, and slamming the salami home, all they way in, bashing those buns I have craved since the first day we met in her office. It is a wet dream cum true as her pussy produces a prodigious amount of lube, some being turned into a foamy froth collecting at the base of my cock. I then fuck her as hard and fast as I am capable of doing, while she folds, her front half collapsing. Realizing this frees her hands, she furiously rubs her nub as I do the best I can to get to the promised land.

Eddie slides in underneath us, adding his tongue to the attacks on her clit. His hands are playing with my balls, pulling on them to loosen the pressure, giving me more time fucking his wife. One of his hands sneaks over to rub my perineum. Soon it is rubbing my rosebud, then he bends a knuckle to augur into my asshole. His timing is flawless, it is exactly the right perverted thing to do to me at exactly the right perverted moment. I start climaxing, balls jumping and pumping heavy blobs of cum into his wife's tight fucking cunt.

The chain reaction spreads to Tanya, who starts shrieking incoherently into the pillow. Eddie follows that hat trick with pulling my cock out of her and surprisingly deep throating the full length of my cock, pulling back to lick the tip for each blob of jism he could steal from his wife.

Eddie said "There's breakfast for the two of you in the kitchen on the breakfast nook table. I'll get mine while it is hot."

With that he pulled a very dazed looking Tanya upright, and starts feasting on her cum filled cunt. Cooing, oohs and aahs resulted. Pretty soon her hips are bucking as his talented tongue plumbs her tender folds, mining every jot of jism. Blobs of white cum smear his dark beard. Tanya thrusts her hips in response to his tongue's ministrations. With my belly responding to the faint smell of bacon and coffee, I left them to locate the promised spread. Walking down the hall, I notice there isn't even a trace of Tanya's cunt froth around the base of my cock - Edwin got that too.

There is indeed a traditional breakfast on the table between what I think of as the nook (the daybed between the bay windows) and the kitchen proper, even though they are the same room.

Tanya comes in, wrapped in a towel, saying "I would have washed the evidence away but there isn't any. Certainly not any left! What the hell was that? That was real sex, right? Everything else just seems like masturbation with a partner compared to that."

"Yes, that was real sex. Between three people who love each other. Never better as far as I am concerned. Edwin - Eddie - it seems your dynamic has really changed with him, but for the better." I offered.

"But what about our dynamic? I thought you were irreplaceable before. Now you are my sun, my moon, my stars - my everything. Yet I haven't stopped loving Eddie one bit. Can you love two men as well as one?" Tanya muses, without answering her own questions.

"Depends on the agendas. Sometimes people think they can play people like chess pieces. They can get what they want for a little while, but sooner or later, when people are just being used, they bail. You have to be able to provide something the other person needs." I explained carefully.

"I need your cock. I really, really, really need your cock! And I will do anything or anyone to keep it." Tayna says brightly, with the certainty of a child that knows day is light and night is dark.

"Is that what is going on with Kitty?" I ask, hoping to avoid a bad situation by getting information about it in advance.

"No, at least I don't think so. Kitty and I each have a girl crush for each other, since way, way before I met you. We requited that crush so often my lips only temporarily detached to do something else. George has a boner crush - cuckold to bull - for you. Kitty also has a boner crush for you - hotwife to bull. Kitty has never met a cock she cannot deep throat - she has mad cock sucking skills. So she wants to learn my deep dish tongue skills and I want to learn her 'suck any dick' skills. Specifically because my skills where you are concerned arecompletely incompetent to get the job done - so far." Tanya tries to slide a fastball by me.

"What are these deep dish tongue skills you speak of?" I pry curiously.

"There is someone we haven't talked about that we need to talk about. I have been in a long term lesbian relationship - longer than I have been married to Edwin. You know her, but you don't even have a clue." Tanya bragged.

"Emily." I answered almost before she finished speaking.

"How the hell do you even know about that? We have kept things on the down low for so long - the only reason Kitty knows is we went to school together long ago. How did you know?" Tanya is suddenly worried about keeping their secret.

"Something she said the first day, then the way she looks at you, and the way you look at her. Like sisters that love to get naked and lick each other." I taunted, having my bi-dar well tuned by Michelle.

"Ha-ha. Well I got a hall pass from Edwin for a 'preexisting condition', and he simply loves to eat pussy, so when he was tired of the home cooking, we could always 'eat out'." Tanya teased.

"He never got tired of your home cooking, that's complete bullshit." I object, with the certainty of a child that knows day is light and night is dark.

"No, he never did. But he had an unshakable faith that I had tired of his. Even before you showed up, and especially after Kitty's summer party, he believed to his core if he did not share me with you he would lose me. So when Kitty shared that bedding you would be no problem because George is her cuckold, and Edwin knew he himself was already one, the solution was clear." Tanya pauses as she mentally changes railroad tracks.

"Also, I don't think you've been paying attention the last six months, but Emily has been on hormone therapy for a while, and now has a nice set of C-cups. So her zero for 9,999 track record with men is going to change. The only way she's been able to get dick is at a glory hole, which has given her some fabulous oral skills for men Edwin tells me, and an infrequent rogering in our threesomes with Edwin. She was very hurt by you running the other way whenever she was near, then she found out about the promise you made to Wally, and relaxed that it was not about her. When I toldher that you and I had never done the deed, only flirted, she saw that there is hope for her. So if you now open up to her, since you have firmly grasped the hinges of hell with both hands, I would consider it a personal favor." Tanya expounded at length, with a chuckle.

"Consider it done." I offered with my best fake generosity.

"So do I need to have Eddie give me blowjob lessons?" Tanya asked with a smirk.

"I do enjoy his skills far more than I expected. Last night, after you passed out, he blew me across the finish line, so I could finish inside you, then spurt in his mouth in gratitude. Then he cleaned me, and then you. I think you adapted well this morning, licking and stroking rather than trying to break your jaw. You have a tight mouth and a tight pussy. I'm also sure your ass is tight too." I soothed.

"My ass is virgin, so it is as tight as it will ever get. Meanwhile I'm not sure I could hold a beer bottle in my cunt anymore." Tanya laughs at the over-boring of a pussy that used to hold a pencil easily.