Dark Desire 01: Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call Emily. We should let her know she is still loved by you and Edwin, that we believe in more love, not less. If she is free tonight, she can join us." I propose.

"Getting right on that boss." Tanya says as she walks away with her cell phone.

"So Edwin, you know George and Kitty better than any of us. Yes, I know that look and I grant you that Tanya knows Kitty better than anyone. What can I expect from them and the intentions I can sense Kitty is hiding?" I probe the situation I will have to deal with next weekend.

"Just so you know, I took your bags from the car and hung your stuff up in the master closet. My stuff is in the office. Back to your question. Kitty wants Tanya to be her side piece, or even her main squeeze like they were in college. That means she has to neutralize you somehow. She will feel your conquest of Tanya as surely as a Jedi feels the loss of a planet through the Force. George is as pussy whipped as Kitty can make him. Part of George's training under the dominant was for Kitty to be trained as his replacement dominant. My guess is she is preparing to put you under her thumb, by making her superior oral skills contingent upon you letting her do what she wants with Tanya." Edwin gave me the lay of the land and suddenly the pieces fit.

Tanya returns saying "For you, Emily is free forever. She had no plans but would gladly have broken them to join us. She is more than a lot excited. You have basically promised to fuck her, boss. I'd be delighted to help with that."

"Edwin, would you be delighted to help with that?" I probe.

"My wife and I have often had threesomes with Miss Emily. She is a delightful person to be around and simply a wonderful sex partner. I will help any way I can. What did you have in mind?" Edwin wants to know.

"I thought you and I could initiate these two into the mysteries of the spitroast and double penetration. Each assisting the other with their prodigious girl/girl skills, of course." I propose.

"I think I'm going to faint. Yes, Edwin!" Tanya cries out, as she passes out. We rush to grab her before she falls and take her to the couch.

"Practice for next week?" Edwin guesses.

"Seems like the most direct counter for Kitty's play. Bring Tanya's sidepiece as a distraction, and even up the boy/girl ratio. Won't stop Kitty's gambit, but it sure as hell will slow it down. Maybe slip in some strap-on play and get both of them immune to a airtight surprise. Kitty sees them as virgins, easy to manipulate. When she sees how much they care for each other, it will knock her back on her heels. My guess is that Kitty will respond with a full balls to the walls orgy, which might be a might much, a might soon for Delilah." I gave my best estimate to Edwin.

"All of that agrees with how I see it." Edwin soothes.

Tanya awoke on the couch right as Emily arrives. I answer the door as Edwin tends to Tanya.

A bright, shiny, new and buxom Emily bounces on the doorstop. Soft oval face with some bird of prey accents (like an almost Aztec Hispanic nose) and luscious full lips. Dark eyes that almost flash 'mischief, mischief', as they dart around the room. Flowing, curly shoulder length dark hair, so far from the unwanted cardboard cutout of a waif I met last year, now polished, sophisticated and - hungry.

I had been sleeping in class. Wearing a multicolored almost horizontal rainbow bikini top with three rings on each strap, Emily finally has some reason to wear a bikini top. Beautiful C++ cups with a crystal pendant hanging down between them, as if to say 'Look here! Look here!'. She is wearing a plain white miniskirt, but it cannot hide the truth she has put on pounds and now has a round ass. It is every bit as much a change to her look as her tits, and every bit as sexy. She is wearing the french cut bikini bottoms as panties, and the miniskirt has a bias cut, longer in front, shorter in back - designed to show them (plus her new fabulous ass!) every time she moves.

"Holy fuck Emily do you look hot!" I cry out.

In tears, she runs to hug me, then unties the top and the bikini bottoms, slipping out of all of it to rub her Emily 2.0 chassis all over me as she kisses around my neck and face. I grab her luxurious ass with my left hand and fist her hair with my right hand, to pull her to me, kissing her hard. We are both naked now, and know what that means.

"Holy fuck Mike, your cock is HUGE! Can I suck it please, please PLEASE!" Emily says as she falls to her knees, mouth gaping.

I didn't hear Tanya come up behind me, but she reaches around me to grab the back of Emily's head, using her other hand to fist my cock.

"Emily's mouth, Mike's cock, I thee wed." Tanya laughs as she shoves my cock into the slack jawed mouth, pushing her head down onto it while she is forcing my cock into her throat until Emily splutters.

"Oh, and Emily, make a list of all the things you want this cock to do to you, and another list of all the things you want us to do to it together. You are so good at making lists." Tanya jokes, since part of Emily's duties is to make checklists, and she is a big donor to the Emily's List liberal political action committee.

I am aware now of two bodies joining us, caressing us, as Edwin cheekily grabs one of my cheeks, while Emily grabs the other. Tanya has both hands on her favorite pull toy, and then we are slowly guided out to the hot tub. We all dip for a few moments to warm up, but I am quickly pushed up to sit on the edge, with Tanya spearing me into her, Emily feasting on her clit, and Edwin stroking into Emily. It is like the whole scene is in slow motion, no one is in a hurry.

As the scene speed up to Tanya's climax, it is like a bomb separates us, and Tanya is fisting Emily, Edwin is gently stroking my cock just to keep it hard, and then Emily is slam dancing on my cock as Tanya tries desperately to keep her tongue on Emily's clit. Edwin slides in behind her, thrusting his cock into her still spasming cunt, as a shiver runs down Tanya's spine. Tanya is doing the fullback stiff arm, as one hand is a blur on her clit, her hips bucking to Edwins hard, deep, but infrequent thrusts. He is really bashing her buns. I think that might be a good strategy for me too.

So I begin thrusting up into Emily, not realizing that her slam dancing is on the top half of the length of my cock. Now the full length is being driven in and out of her, as Emily makes a screeching, keening cry with each thrust and her body literally starts writhing like she is possessed. She would later say it was the 'spirit of the cock' possessing her body, although having her longest ever lover laving her clit had to have something to do with it too. Edwin is looking at me with a wild look in his eye as we all climax at least once together, the buns of our babes bashing us and thrashing us in coital ecstasy.

We collapse on each other, just a pile of bodies. After a few minutes Tanya moves to straddle a leg, Emily moves to straddle a leg, and then the four of us are kissing. I just close my eyes and go with the flow. We slip back down into the water, caressing each other, but they are just sensual touches, not sexual, even as it seems the passion of the kiss is increasing.

Edwin pops out to get towels, pulling us one by one out of the hot tub and wrapping us in a heated towel which is just a sinful luxury, We are led to the master bedroom, festooned with rose petals and candles. Edwin closes the blinds and pulls the drapes, suddenly the reason for the candles is clear. Edwin pulls us back to our huddle and we kiss again, the four of us dueling our tongues and being more sexual with our caresses.

Emily ends up on the bottom of the pile on the master bed, while she and Tanya slowly, lovingly 69. Edwin chooses the Emily side to slide into, while I thrust into the still spasming cunt of his wife. The rest of that day is a blur, punctuated by moments, glimpses of sexual healing between the four of us.

Edwin and I are both thrusting into the opposite ends of Tanya, her new jeweled butt plug flashing green in the candlelight. The both Emily and Edwin are cleaning me. Then I am kissing Emily as Edwin carefully licks out his wife's pussy, sitting her up on his face to remove any trace I was ever inside her.

Then Edwin and Tanya are 69ing as Emily and I are 69ing, as Emily demonstrates her deep throat prowess by taking my entire length. She is making me shudder in perhaps the best slow motion blowjob of my entire life, as I make her quiver with my unexpected (to her) prowess in deep dish pussy licking. Time has no meaning to a quivering cumslut in the throes of passion, plus I enjoyed just being there, cumming but not cumming, on the edge provided by a fellatrix without par in my lifetime.

Tanya taps me on the shoulder and steals Emily right from under me. Edwin and I are left adrift, ships without a port in a storm, as the girls thrash together in a passionate embrace. Then Edwin steals Emily'soral port, while I chance her dark port. Using the lube from the nightstand eases the stealing of her port, as she starts bucking and thrashing, while Tanya is bucking and thrashing (thanks to a Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator stashed under her pillow). Continuing with the seaside metaphor, I go into full butt pirate mode, an inch at a time, made easier by the bisexual minx plundering her pussy below decks. It takes time, but I have it. Soon I am plundering the full length of her vessel. Meanwhile Emily has not given up defending her vessel, laying waste to the facial intruder, knowing his every weakness, including plunging both of her thumbs right through his sphincter to turn his into a butt pirate sock puppet.

I have no idea if her dark vessel was virgin, but it certainly is tight and hot. Even with prodigious amounts of lube, I cannot just fuck her anywhere near as hard as I want to do. So the minx below starts nipping her clit, and suddenly the passage is spasming, the vessel is open to me, and I can fuck her as hard as I would like. Long full thrusts, as the minx below grabs my balls and yanks, pulling me back from the edge. So I fuck. And I fuck. And I fuck, the hottest, tightest ass I have ever fucked, as she shrieks and wails, due to the torment of the minx, or the plundering of her booty I will never know.

I realize the shrieks and wails are un-impeded. The minx also seems confused about her duties in the booty plundering, perhaps reinforcements have arrived. I don't care. I am in the deep dish booty, fucking it as freely as I want. How can a man love two women so deeply? How can two men and two women love each other so deeply? All the great questions will have to remain unanswered, as I cum so hard I see stars, body thrashing like a epileptic spasm, as I pass out, ceding victory to the dark vessel, losing my consciousness to the bubbles of the deep.

I awaken in the hot tub, a beautiful woman under each arm, presumably holding me up from drowning.

Edwin speaks as he massages my feet. "You had us worried there for a moment when you came so hard you fell off the bed. Fortunately nothing but bruises. You weren't the only one who came so hard they passed out, but you were out the longest. You might think about increasing your daily cardio exercises, you are going to need it to survive."

"What do I need to survive?" I am barely able to comprehend I did not drown in the deep deep ocean as the Dark vessel I plundered sailed away and left me to drown.

"Kitty. She is going to add another couple to the four of us. They are skilled seducers, and frankly, Kitty can swallow you whole doing a backbend. Or on a sofa. Or off the end of a bed. Or on the stairs." Tanya says as she kind of gets lost herself.

"If we practice hard, we can take her down." Emily says confidently.

"You don't know Kitty the way we do. She can get a young woman heading for the nunnery so debauched she is pulling girl gangbangs and guy gangbangs on alternating weekdays with full scale orgies on weekends. She will be inside your pussy before you can say 'cat' and deep into your head even before that. She will make you her slut. Sometimes she plays nice, like she has with me so far. But there is another side to her, which I am certain her Domme training has only made worse." Tanya warns us darkly.

"What side is that?" I ask as I seem to be back to the real world.

"Kitty Cunt Calisthenics. Make you put out until you don't even remember when you became a whore, or why you love being her whore so much. Kitty Cunt User. Kitty Cunt Corrupter." Our future seems bleaker and my estimates of Kitty so far from her reality. We need a new plan. I need a new plan. I don't want to play with the bad Kitty, but it now appears I have no choice.