Dark Desires

Story Info
A woman indulges her need to be controlled.
4.3k words
4.73
33.4k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stilettos click sharply on the hard stone slabs as I walk toward the ultramodern house. All glass and metal and sharp, clean lines, the house sits at the edge of a bluff overlooking the ocean below. The lush grounds belie the arid setting surrounding it, and a warm wind makes my skimpy mini dress cling to my thighs and hard nipples. When I reach the entry porch, I pause and take a moment to reflect on how I got here.

Years ago I had a lucrative career as a sexual submissive, and then later a dominatrix. When I married my husband I gave all that up, and our sex life since then has been beyond exciting. We explore the world of bondage, both together and with others, and all of our sessions are satisfying. But a small part of me is still addicted to the thrill of being dominated and controlled by strangers without my husband present, a dark desire felt deep in the core of my being. There is a trusted website I use to satisfy this urge, and I reached out a few days ago to arrange this session. Now I am standing here, alone and barely dressed, and I feel my heart begin to race.

As instructed, I reach into my bag and pull out the blindfold, a black sleeping mask. Fitting it over my eyes until the world goes dark, I take a deep breath and reach for the doorbell. I hear the sound of heels approaching from inside, then the door opens and I wait, my heart still pounding in my chest.

"Hold out your hands." Her voice is throaty and demanding.

When I do, the padded handcuffs click shut around my wrists. The woman pulls me inside, then guides me to a set of stairs and holds onto me as we go up the steps. At the top we move around a corner, and I hear her open a door. I feel a breeze as we move into the room, but I perceive no light through the blindfold. She guides me a few steps forward, then stops.

"You are my slave. You will do everything I say, and you will not speak unless I ask you a question. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," I whisper. A shiver passes through my body.

"Kneel here."

She helps me onto a low padded stool, and I settle upright on my knees with my legs slightly apart. She pulls my bound hands high above my head and fastens the cuffs, my arms stretched straight up, the dress riding high up my bare thighs. The position is not uncomfortable, but I am acutely aware of how vulnerable and exposed my body is, and I shiver again. I already feel the excitement building somewhere deep in my groin, and I lick my lips and try and stifle a moan.

I wait for her to touch me somewhere, but I only hear her move about the room. Perhaps she is readying the toys she will use on me. The cool breeze causes my nipples to pucker and tighten, and I feel goosebumps on my skin. I take slow and steady breaths to calm my nerves.

As soon as I sense the domme in front of me, I feel her fingers on my legs. She strokes my thigh with both hands, up and down, slowly, almost lovingly. Then she moves to the other leg and does the same, touching my skin with feather light caresses. When her hands move to the ties at my thong, I think she is going to take it off, but her hands continue up my body under the dress, stroking my sides, my ribs, my lower back. She cups my breasts tenderly, fingering the hard nipples, and I luxuriate in her tender touch. When she reaches down with one hand and cups my thong, I push into her, a small gasp escaping my lips.

Then she is untying the thin straps holding up my dress. She reaches up and strokes my upraised arms before slowly pulling the dress down over my breasts and past my hips. When it falls to my knees I raise them just enough for her to pull the dress over my outstretched calves and heels. Then she removes my shoes and runs her fingers along the bottoms of my feet, and I am conscious of how totally helpless I am.

Her hands move back to the thong, but instead of removing it she tugs the strings up so that it is tight against my already wet pussy and deep into my ass crack. When she touches my clit through the thin fabric my mouth opens and my breathing quickens. Her finger quickly slides inside the thong and rubs my slippery bud, and I start to pant, almost cumming on the spot. She continues to finger me, my body moving in tune with her strokes, close to the edge, the orgasm rising inexorably. Just as I am about to cum she pulls her hand away, and I groan softly.

"Not yet, slave." The menace in her voice is palpable.

I listen to her move around the room again, and I am suddenly filled with trepidation. I try and prepare for the pain I know will come, but the blow to the bottom of my foot catches me off guard. I scream, and scream again when the other foot is whipped. Then she repeatedly smacks my ass cheeks, first one, then the other, and I grit my teeth as I try and settle into the rhythm of the blows. But the domme brings the crop down on the soles of my feet again, and I cry out in agony at the searing pain, like nothing I have ever felt before. I gasp and try and catch my breath, but all I can do is moan.

Then I feel her move the crop slowly around my breasts, touching them lightly, the teasing a cruel prelude to the torment I am sure will follow. I squeeze my eyes shut behind the blindfold as the domme begins to slap the crop against my breasts. Her touch is measured, calculated, and she avoids the nipples at first, but still I find it hard to breathe. There is a long pause, and I steel myself for the blows to come. And then she slaps the crop against my erect nipples, slowly and softly at first, then faster and harder, blow after blow, the pain piling up in waves, intense and excruciating.

But just as I start to slide into subspace, the blows stop, and I feel one hand on my ass and the other down inside my thong again. The domme pushes two fingers into my wet hole and finger fucks me while rubbing my clit with the heel of her thumb. The searing pain in my nipples quickly subsides to a dull ache as the pleasure in my pussy takes over, and I push against her hand. I expect to be edged again, but she keeps stroking my clit with her thumb and my arousal continues to build. Then she pulls her fingers out of my pussy and fingers my needy bud, stroking it hard and fast, covering it with my juices. My mouth opens wide, and I barely have time to pant before the orgasm comes on me with a rush. I cry out again and again, my body shaking as intense waves of pleasure wash through me. I can't believe how quickly she has made me cum.

As my body calms I feel her untie the strings of the thong, and before I know it she roughly shoves it into my mouth. It is sopping wet and I try not to gag, but fear once again niggles at the corners of my consciousness.

Then she removes the blindfold, and I blink into the sudden light. When my eyes adjust, I am looking out a wall of glass to the ocean beyond. Open windows on the sidewalls let in a breeze tinged with the smell of salt. When I tilt my head up I see a huge wooden beam running across the room, with a metal hook at the center securing my handcuffs. I glance down and see the small round stool that I am kneeling on.

I am gazing out the window and trying to steady my breathing when the domme walks into my view. She is stunning. Her dark brown eyes and full lips are framed by the long black hair which hangs down and covers her bare breasts. A red corset wraps her waist and sets off her bare pussy below. Her long slender legs end in shiny black boots which come up to her knees. But as beautiful as she is, I can only stare at the short whip in her right hand, and I squeeze my eyes shut and whimper.

I hear her heels click on the hard floor as she moves in front of me.

"Open your eyes and spread those beautiful legs of yours."

I groan and move my knees farther apart. When I open my eyes she stares back at me with a grin. I flinch when she touches the whip to my dripping pussy, stroking my lips lightly with the cold leather. Then she caresses my poor abused nipples the same way, and I shudder. The fear I feel is mixed with the ripple of excitement that flickers somewhere deep inside me, my need a raw ache that I can't deny.

And then she flicks the whip repeatedly against the inside of my thigh, and I yell past the thong in my mouth. She looks into my eyes, then swings the whip even harder against my other thigh. I grit my teeth and moan, the pain sudden and sharp. Then she moves out of my view, and I try and prepare for what comes next. The next strike comes on my ass, then another and another, the lashes raining down. Before I can settle into the rhythm, there is a pause, and then she is whipping the backs of my thighs, first one, then the other. When she brings the whip down on my bare back, I groan, my breath ragged. She continues to whip me everywhere, alternating between ass and legs and back. My body is on fire, and I slump in my bonds and sink into the pain.

When she pauses again I think it is over, but then she whips the sole of each foot once, and I scream at the excruciating pain. Once again my mind begins to disassociate from my poor tortured body, but then I am dimly aware of her back in front of me. I look at her with frightened half-closed eyes.

She kneels next to the bench, her long dark hair mostly covering her face inches from my pussy. She reaches around and grabs my ass, pulling me to her. When she starts to lick my juices and nibble on my pussy lips, I groan loudly and push into her. Her hands come up, holding my thighs apart, then she pushes three fingers deep into my sopping cunt. I groan again, my body overwhelmed by the whiplash of pain and pleasure I am experiencing. Her tongue moves to my swollen clit, her fingers still in me, and the orgasm wells up inside me. She licks me up and down, then side to side, and I start to pant and shake. When she digs her fingernails deep into my sore ass and circles my slippery bud with her tongue, hard and fast, I am quickly over the edge, screaming and shaking, my body once again out of control.

When I finally stop cumming and look down, she smiles up at me demurely, then stands and pulls the thong out of my mouth. She moves out of my view and I gaze at the ocean through the window, my breathing still ragged, my body trembling. When she walks back in front of me, she holds the nipple clamps close to my face.

"Have you had your nipples clamped before?"

"Yes," I whisper.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No," I answer, then hesitate. She looks closely at me.

"Well, I am definitely going to enjoy it."

I squeeze my eyes shut as she clamps first one nipple, then the other. The sudden pain shoots straight to my groin, and I moan loudly. The clover clamps are connected by a short chain, and when she tugs on the chain the clamps bite harder into my already sore nubs. She reaches down with one hand and briefly strokes my clit while pulling on the chain with the other, teasing and tormenting me. The simultaneous sensations are almost too much to bear, and I'm not sure how much more I can take. My safe word floats at the edge of my mind.

Then she takes her hand from my clit and lets go of the chain. She steps back and looks at me, appraising my body. When she walks out of view, I start to relax a little. My arms are starting to ache from the position I'm in. My swollen nipples ache even more, my ass and legs are sore, and my feet hurt more than any part of me. I take deep breaths while gazing at the sunlight playing on the ocean through the window. I wonder what is next.

The dominatrix appears in front of me again, and my pussy clenches when I see what she is holding. It is a glass dildo with a round bulb at the tip. There are black ribs which spiral around from the bulb to the base. It is thick and long and menacing, and she holds it in front of my face.

"Would you like me to fuck you with this?" Her grin is mischievous.

"Yes," I whisper. "Please."

She pushes it into my mouth, and I lick and suck the bulb. When she puts it at the entrance to my pussy I clench again, not sure I can take all of it. She pushes it into my vagina, a little at a time, pausing to let me adjust to its size. I look down and watch it slowly disappear into me, my lips apart, my breathing shallow. She pushes it farther up my hole, filling me, the ribs rubbing the sides, the bulb close to my cervix. I close my eyes and concentrate on the fullness I feel. When the bulb finally touches my cervix, I spasm and shiver, an electric current shooting through my body.

And then she starts to fuck me with the toy, sliding it almost all the way out, then filling me again, steadily and methodically. My body is filled with heat as I revel in the fullness. She continues to fuck me, increasing the pace of her strokes, and I am quickly on the edge again, my body trembling and shaking. My mouth opens wide and my moans fill the room. Oh god, oh god, I can't believe how good it feels, the pain is forgotten, and I cum hard, crying out in pleasure, the orgasm reaching every part of my body. I thrash and shake in my bonds, my pussy convulsing on the toy, waves of ecstasy washing through me. I continue to shake until a final shudder ripples through me, my body wracked and sated.

When I finally open my eyes, the domme is looking past me, and I instantly know someone else is in the room. She smiles at me, and my fear returns. I hear someone moving behind me, and then I feel rough hands on my ass and a cold lube being spread around and into my puckered hole. I groan audibly and look at her, my eyes pleading. She gazes placidly back at me.

"He is the owner of the house. This is his payment for letting us use it."

The man cups my ass and pulls my cheeks apart, then I feel the tip of his cock at the entrance to my hole. His hands hold my hips as he pushes into my tight cavity, just the head at first, then a little bit more. The glass dildo is still inside my vagina, and the cock in my ass is almost touching it, separated only by the thin membrane between them. His hands reach around and cup my breasts as he pushes farther into my hole. When he squeezes the nipple clamps I cry out and close my eyes, but he only squeezes harder. Finally he is all the way into me. Both my holes are filled and my poor tortured nipples are on fire. I start to whimper and my eyes fill with tears.

The man lets go of the clamps and holds my hips again, moving inside me. I open my eyes as he continues to fuck me. The dominatrix is standing in front of me, one hand fondling her hard nipple, the other fingering her glistening pussy. Her eyes are half closed as she pleasures herself, watching the man take me from behind. He continues to fuck me, steadily and methodically. I squeeze my ass around the base of his shaft, but his strokes continue at the same measured pace.

I watch the arousal on the domme's face continue to build. Her fingers move faster over her clit as she pulls and twists her nipples. Then she kneels in front of the window, her knees spread, her position not unlike mine. Her fingers continue to fly over her nipples and clit. The show she is putting on is incredibly sexy. The man thrusting into my ass must be watching her too, his strokes increasingly urgent. She looks at us both, then closes her eyes and throws her head back, her mouth open in a perfect O. She thrusts three fingers into her pussy, the fingers of her other hand a blur on her clit, and we watch as she screams and cums hard, the orgasm shaking her beautiful body.

The sight is too much for the cock in my ass. The man digs his fingers into my hips and fucks me furiously, his balls slapping against my ass. He groans and yells as I feel his seed spurting into the darkest part of me. He continues to thrust, milking his cock of every last drop, until finally he is spent and he puts his face against my neck, whispering the word "fuck" repeatedly into my ear. I squeeze my pussy lips around the base of the dildo still in me, but my own orgasm remains just out of reach.

I look at the domme still on her knees by the window. Her juices are dripping on the floor when she stands and moves in front of me. She puts two fingers into her pussy, then puts them in my mouth, a bright smile on her face. I lick and suck them greedily, eager to taste her. She watches me closely, then withdraws her fingers and moves out of my sight.

The man finally pulls his cock out of my ass, groping me everywhere he can reach. His parting touch is to pull hard on the chain connecting the clamps on my nipples, and I moan at the pain which once again ripples through my body. Then I feel him move away and I think I hear the door close behind me.

I focus on the view of the ocean through the window until the domme walks back in front of me. I meet her gaze for a moment, then stare at the vibrator in her hand. It has a small suction cup at the tip, designed to fit around and stimulate an engorged clit. She holds it close to my face and looks into my eyes.

"Would you like me to use this on you?"

"Yes." I notice a touch of desperation in my voice, and I think she does too.

"You're a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes." My voice is weak and pathetic.

"You're my slutty slave." She looks at me for confirmation, and I nod.

"Beg me, slave."

"Please," I whisper.

"Please what?"

"Please make me cum, mistress."

She stares hard at me, then moves to my side and lowers the vibrator to my pussy. It's not turned on, but I look down and watch as she moves the tip around the lips at the entrance to my vagina. It is quickly coated with my juices, and I feel them run down my legs. I moan and try and get more contact, but she keeps it away from my clit. Then she reaches behind me and pulls my hair, forcing me to look at the ceiling with my chin up. She continues to move the vibrator around my pussy, prolonging the tease. Finally she puts it over my throbbing bud, but she just holds it there and still doesn't turn it on. I rock my hips forward, but all she does is keep pulling on my hair. I moan again, quivering with need.

Then she walks back in front of me and looks at the chain connecting my nipple clamps. With a smile she puts the chain in my mouth, pulling up on my swollen and aching nipples. I hold it between my teeth, my breath catching.

"Don't let go," she says sweetly.

She holds my gaze and reaches down and pushes on the dildo still buried deep inside me. It touches my cervix, and I close my eyes and hold my breath. I try and focus on the sensations in my nipples and pussy, but my needy clit fills my thoughts and my body starts to undulate. The domme slowly strokes my raised arms, then touches the side of my face. Her touch is tender and gentle. When I shiver, she keeps the toy on my clit but takes the chain out of my mouth. Before I can feel gratitude, she puts her hand around my neck, pushing my head back again and reasserting her dominance, and I gaze up at the handcuffs around my wrists.

"You have a lovely body," she says softly, her voice close to my face. "And who does it belong to?"

"You," I whisper.

"That's right." Her voice is no longer soft. "Now let's see how hard you can cum."

She turns on the vibrator, and it starts to pulse rhythmically on my clit. A small gasp escapes my lips, and my body starts to undulate again. She keeps the toy on my clit and her hand on my throat. My mouth opens, my breathing rapid and shallow. I can't keep my body still. The pulses increase, thrumming deep into my engorged clit, and I start to tremble uncontrollably. I feel an overpowering sense of release as I give myself utterly and completely to her, the act as powerful an aphrodisiac as there is. This is why I am here.

When the pulses in my clit increase yet again, a wave of euphoria surges through me. My vision blurs, and I start to float. My mind leaves my body, and I look down at myself from above. I see the handcuffs on my wrists, the clamps on my nipples and the dildo poking out from my pussy. My head is thrown back, my chest heaving. I watch myself pant and cry out as the domme presses the vibrator hard against my clit, my body shaking and writhing in the throes of a profound ecstasy.

12