Dark Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I am instantly back in my body when the orgasm rockets through me. Oh god, oh god, oh my god. I scream and thrash and jerk and scream again, the pleasure so intense I think I will pass out. But I keep cumming and spasming and screaming, the orgasm going on and on. Finally the domme pulls the vibrator away, but it takes me a long time to come back to myself. When I open my eyes at last, she is looking at me with a mixture of awe and concern.

I stare back at her, my thoughts still incoherent, but I manage to mouth the words "thank you". She smiles, then reaches up and takes my face between her hands. She kisses me hard on the lips, a long, lingering and passionate kiss. It is incredibly and deliciously erotic.

Then she removes the dildo from my pussy and the clamps from my nipples. I wince as the blood rushes back into my breasts. When she reaches up and removes the handcuffs from my wrists, I collapse on the stool, totally exhausted, my body overwhelmed, every part of me sore or aching. I am gazing out the window with half-closed eyes when I hear the door close behind me.

I gather my strength and climb off the stool. When I go to retrieve my things, I find the dress and shoes and bag, but the thong is gone. Probably the owner has taken it as a souvenir. But I am too tired to care, and even too tired to get dressed. I drop my clothes on the stool and stand naked in front of the window.

As I look out at the waves crashing on the rocks below, I think about what I have just experienced. I know that this craving for extreme sex is an addiction. My need to be dominated and controlled by strangers is infrequent, but when it occurs the urge is overpowering and irresistible. It occurs to me I should stop, for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that I could be hurt. I look down at the red marks on my thighs and shudder. It is risky and dangerous, but also thrilling and insanely intense. I'm not sure I can give it up.

Then my hand wanders down between my legs and I finger my still slick bud. I may occasionally be a slave to others, but what I really am is a slave to my insatiable clit.

I smile ruefully and think, maybe just one more time.

12