Dark Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
I finally get to fulfill a dark fantasy of mine.
5.8k words
4.65
11k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it would happen one day, I just wasn't sure when. First it was stealing quick glances when passing a tall dark stranger in the street. Sometimes it was in my apartment building in the elevator, or sometimes at the local gym. I would do a double take, and my imagination would wander. I had a deep dark desire that needed to be fulfilled.

I hit my late twenties and I wanted the real thing. I wanted to feel that desire deep inside of me. I wanted to taste the desire. I wanted that desire to stand behind me, and gently kiss the back of my neck.

He had long muscular arms and a perfect chiselled chest. He towered over me, standing about six-foot-five. I imagined reaching inside his clothes, and running my hands along his tall naked body. He had just the perfect amount of facial hair. He had little black goatee which surrounded his thick purple lips.

He never mentioned anything about a being in a relationship. We worked together for a few years in the local senior college. Thomas taught social studies, and I taught history in the adjacent classroom. Besides the casual small-talk in the teacher's lounge, we didn't talk much.

Every Monday afternoon, a few of us teachers would take their students swimming. Today was the last swim of the year. This was definitely one outing I would never forget.

Thomas had gone to the stall to change, and I accidentally opened the door. I hadn't been paying attention, and I pushed the door wide open. I turned beet red, nearly knocking the door against his naked body.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" I said, probably swearing a bit too loud.

I pulled the door shut behind me, and he quickly locked it. I was worried our students had seen what had happened.

I went into the other stall, and got dressed for swimming. He had the body I had always fantasized about. He was massive, and it hung down like small branch. He was hairless everywhere on his body. Well, except for a small patch just above his massive.....It was the biggest I had seen in my life. He was my tall dark desire, and he was all I wanted.

We rounded up our students and headed to the pool. I was trying my hardest not to stare at him while we swam.

"TAG!" he yelled, tapping his long finger on my shoulder.

I jokingly chased him all over the pool. I just wanted to touch him again. He was way too fast, and I could barely get him.

At three- thirty we 'packed up' and headed out of the pool. Of course, I had to be walking out of the pool behind Thomas.

"TAG, you're it!" I yelled, tapping him on the shoulder.

He turned and smiled back at me. I wish I could just slide my hand down his body, and rip his bathing shorts right off. I know he would love it. I know I would make him feel so good.

"Don't forget to lock the stall" He reminded me in the locker room.

I turned red with embarrassment, and we both started laughing. I wonder if he knew how much I was into him.

We got dressed fast because it was so cold in the changing room. We walked across the street to the college, and the students left for the day. Once the students left, Thomas asked if he can speak to me for a minute. I was sure he was going to say something about seeing him naked. I was so embarrassed.

I pulled a chair up, and sat down on the opposite side of his desk. He didn't say much, and handed me a small blue pamphlet.

He knew that I never went to these out of town workshops. He knew I passionately hated travelling. Then the perfect melody rang out of his mouth.

"Just me and you man, we would share a room" He said, with a perfect smile on his face.

I didn't want to seem too eager but I could already feel my heart pounding.

"I'm in!"

He smiled at my enthusiasm. None of the other teachers seemed interested. Most were too busy with their families, and didn't want to spend their weekend out of town. I tried not to make it obvious, but I could barely contain myself. I knew the next few weeks were going to be torture.

Every night before bed I would I would find Videos of guys who looked like Thomas. I would reach between the sheets, and slowly jerk myself up and down. I was pretending it was the two of us naked together under my blanket. I wanted him next to me in my bed. I want to taste every part of him. I wanted to make love and cuddle with him. I wanted him inside me, and I wanted to be inside him.

After a coffee and some terrible airport breakfast, we boarded our flight to our convention in Philadelphia. I explained to Thomas that I was nervous about flying, and he reassured me everything would be ok. My heart was beating heavy the whole flight, but having him next to me seemed to sooth me.

After a really boring four hour flight, we hailed a taxi and checked into the hotel. We were in for a very interesting surprise. We opened the door, and realized that there was only one bed! After a bit of discussion, we decided the huge hotel bed was big enough for the two of us.

We started to change and get ready for our first workshop. Thomas was always a sharp dresser, and donned on a dark black suit. He wore a white button-down shirt, and a dark blue tie. I wore dark khaki pants, and a red plaid shirt. That was pretty much how I always dressed.

The teacher's convention was incredibly boring. It was clearly being given by people who had never worked inside a college classroom. The only thing keeping me awake was discreetly staring at Thomas. I stole keep peeks between his thighs, at the bulge by his zipper. I wanted to grab his tie, pull him forward and kiss him. I wanted to undo that zipper and taste that massive dark cock.

Of course, he had to tease me by taking of his suit jacket. His tight shirt buttons were almost popping off his muscular chest. I kept thinking, what if I just 'accidently' touched him. Just to mess with him I tapped him on the shoulder.

"TAG you're it!" I whispered in his ear.

Good thing we were sitting way in the back of the conference room. He jumped up in his chair and shook his head at me. Fifteen minutes later he was fully asleep.

This was the worst workshop we had ever been too, and we knew what we needed. We needed dinner and strong drinks. On the way out of the workshop, Thomas suggested we go back to the hotel room and change. Since it was only a fifteen minute walk, I really didn't mind. I wish I had the confidence to make a move, but I was so scared. Sharing a bed was definitely going to be interesting.

Thomas got in the shower, and I started to sing loudly. It was some old R&B song which I couldn't pin, but he sung it well. His smooth melodic voice echoed confidently from the open bathroom door. I loved everything about him. He was so hot and so good at everything. I was sure this was the longest shower ever in History.

Thomas finally turned the water off, and came out of the bathroom fully naked. Steam poured out of the bathroom behind his tall naked body.

"I forgot my towel!" He mumbled.

He quickly grabbed the towel off our bed. I was trying hard not to look at his cock dangling between his legs, or stare at his massive shaven balls. I bit my lip and looked the other way, pretending to watch TV.

"I really don't care if you see me naked" He said, wiping his naked body up and down.

Every part of his beautiful body was showing. I snuck another glance and his beautiful toned body, this time from behind. I never even looked at a guy's naked ass before, but his was so toned and perfect. It was so round and thick, and yet so soft. I pretended to play on my phone while he dried off in middle of the room.

I still couldn't figure Thomas out. He never said a word about dating anyone. During dinner it seemed that he was flirting with the waitress. I mean he was a really hot guy, and for sure could get any girls number.

I tried to focus on the meal we were eating, but I just kept thinking about Thomas. Over dinner we complained about our jobs, and how the students never took anything seriously. We had a couple of more drinks, and some chocolate cake for desert. Since we were both really tired, we made our way back to the hotel.

I was surprised when he went under the covers. He peeled his clothes off, and went under the covers completely naked. I was sure something was finally going to happen, but I was too chicken shit to make a move. Thomas was flipping through all the channels, of course he stopped at the porn channel.

"You don't mind if I watch?" He asked, reaching between his legs.

He started pleasuring himself up and down under the covers. Ironically, he was watching interracial porn. The same porn I would watch when I dreamt about him. Here he was jerking off, inches away from me.

What was I waiting for? I wanted him so badly. I could hear him smacking himself against the blanket. Ten minutes later, I heard a loud moan and that was it. He grabbed a small towel and wiped himself. He turned to the side, and fell asleep. I just lost my chance! What the hell was wrong with me? I could have at least jerked him off a little. We had one more night together...I had to make a move.

It was so beautiful out the next day. Since it was such a nice morning, Thomas decided to get up early and go for a jog. I couldn't believe Thomas jogged shirtless, I wish I had the confidence he had.

"Try to keep up!" he yelled, smiling at back at me.

I did my best, but I was sweating head to toe. It was running behind him that really motivated me. My imagination kept on wandering as his toned ass cheeks bounced up and down. I wanted to just reach out and squeeze them. It seemed like an eternity, and thirty-five minutes later we ended up back at the hotel.

As soon as we got back to the room, he took his shorts off and jumped in the shower. Since I knew it took him forever to shower, I had an idea. While he was in the shower, I picked up his sweaty gym shorts and jerked myself off. It was the fasted I ever came in my life. I was able to clean myself off, and pull my pants up just in time. Of course, he came out of the bathroom with just a towel on. It was wrapped tight around his waist, and his giant bulge was clearly pushing out between his legs.

We sat through another day of boring workshops, and decided we needed serious drinks. A few too many drinks in, Thomas finally opened up to me.

Since he never mentioned anything about a woman, I wasn't terribly surprised that he was bi. He said he was mostly into chicks, but had plenty of gay experiences. He was a bit surprised that I was. That's because I was 'straight acting' and hid my gay side well. I told him I had two kids, and I was divorced. I explained that I had always been discreet about it. He was very understanding. I explained to him it was a huge weight of my chest, and it was nice to open up to someone.

"You saw me naked a few times, what do you think?" He asked, slowly sipping on his wine.

"I think you are pretty hot" I said, smiling at him.

I didn't want him to know that I had been fantasying about him for weeks. I didn't want to tell him that I had a thing for black guys. I certainly didn't want to make him uncomfortable. We were having an amazing night, and I wanted it to continue.

"Let's have our last drink for the night?" he suggested.

We had completely forgotten we had to catch a flight early the next day. I knew it was going to happen tonight. Something about the way his perfect blue eyes kept staring at me. Something about his mannerisms, and the fact that he just told me he was bi.

He leaned across the table, and whispered in my right ear. I could feel his warm breath on the side of my neck.

"Tag, you're it" He said, giving me a light kiss under my ear.

He stood up behind me, and pressed his hands down on my shoulders. I could feel something hard pressing against my back. I wanted more, but was afraid of who would see us. As we stood up to leave, he leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss on lips! He smiled as I looked around cautiously making sure nobody saw us. His lips tasted so good, and he knew I wanted more. I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel room.

I couldn't hold back anymore. It overtook me. I would never kiss a guy in public. I was usually discreet about what I did. Usually, I would hook up online and do everything behind 'closed doors'. This wasn't an opportunity I was ready to leave behind. I knew I would have to make the next move.

It was on the walk to the hotel room, where I finally lost control. I did something I would never dream about doing in public. I stopped walking and turned towards Thomas, I grabbed both his hands and I kissed him on the lips. I kissed him right there in public, where everyone could see us.

His thick beautiful lips pressed softly against mine, with just enough tongue to make it interesting. He grabbed my hands, and held me closer. Right in middle of the busy sidewalk, we pushed up against each other and kissed passionately. I could taste the dinner drinks all over his warm wet tongue.

Thomas grabbed my hand tightly, and led me into a dark alleyway. I was a bit scared but doubted anyone would pick a fight with Thomas. We went into the darkest part of the alley, and Thomas gently pushed me against a large green dumpster. He undid his pants zipper, and whipped it out.

I crouched down, my knees pressed hard against the pavement. He held it and slowly pushed the massive tip in and out of my mouth. I could hear him moaning and felt his legs starting to shake. I could barely fit the thing inside my mouth and he knew it. He took it in his hand and jerked back and forth in and out of my mouth. After a few minutes he pushed a little bit deeper in my mouth. I rocked my mouth back and forth into his open zipper, finally fitting most of him in my mouth. I thought he was going to finish, but he just wanted to tease me.

He pulled out of my mouth and zipped himself back up. I stood up and we kissed again in the dark alleyway. I could feel his still hard cock, pressing against mine. We stopped kissing, and continued our walk back to the hotel. He grabbed my hand, and held it tightly while we walked. I was shaking so much, and was still nervous someone would see us.

Finally! We got back inside the hotel room. I was afraid he was going to change his mind about everything. I needed this, I wanted him so badly.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I pushed Thomas against the wall, and I went back on my knees. He whipped it out and pushed it deep inside my mouth. A puddle of saliva dripped from my mouth onto his shiny black dress shoes. He pulled out of my mouth, and zipped up his pants up again. He pulled me up next to his body, and kissed me on the lips. He was such a tease.

I tried to undo my belt, but he belted it back up. He wasn't ready and needed to tease me a bit more. I wish he knew how much he was teasing me.

He turned me around and kept kissing me on the back of my neck. He pressed his body hard against mine, and wrapped his strong arms tightly against my waist. I moaned as his hand slowly grabbed at my hard cock. He tore my shirt off so fast the buttons flew all over the room. He gently pinched my nipples, while he kissed my neck behind.

He undid my belt, and pushed my pants and underwear to the floor. He reached around and now he could feel how hard I was. I enthusiastically throbbed back and forth in his big sweaty palm.

I tried to reach behind to grab his cock, but he lifted my hand and put my finger in his mouth. If he sucked fingers as good as he sucked ...if only. He stopped sucking my fingers, and crouched down in front of me.

I moaned as he gently grasped my hairy balls. He slowly licked my hard cock up down. He grabbed my balls a little bit tighter, and sucked me up and down a bit faster. I reached down to stroke myself and could feel a long string of pre-cum between the tip of my cock and his thick warm lips.

He stopped and stood up next to me.

I reached up and slid my hands inside his dress shirt. I caressed his little pink nipples through his tight white shirt. He ripped his shirt off, showing off his bulging muscular chest. His blue tie dangled loosely on his strong chest. I leaned down, and I started to suck hard on his nipples.

"Bite them, but be gentle" he said, smiling at me.

I bit his nipples a bit harder, and reached down to squeeze his cock. I wanted to stroke him so badly, but he pushed my hand away. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me again.

We were really enjoying teasing each other. I guess Thomas was that type of guy, and I was just playing along. I opened his belt buckle and pulled his pants down. His tight white underwear and dark blue tie were the only things in the way.

"Get on your knees" he ordered me.

I wasn't going to say no to Thomas. I was sure he would finally let me have another taste. I was wrong, he wasn't ready. He pressed his white cotton underwear against my mouth making me beg.

I tried to reach up and pull his underwear down, but he wouldn't let me. I tried to bite his underwear and pull it down with my teeth. I was really having trouble with him teasing me. He pushed his white underwear hard against my lips, and rocked back and forth against my mouth.

He grabbed my arm, and pulled me up towards him.

We stood up together and kissed, feeling our bodies pressed hard against each other. His soft white underwear and tie pressed between our bodies, and his hard cock pressed against me. I grabbed his tie and pulled him forward, gently biting his bottom lip. I could barely contain myself. He reached to grab me, but I pushed his hand way. Two can play at this game.

He pushed me aside, and sat up on the dresser.

I slid my hands up and down on his hard chest. I kissed him on his neck, and slowly worked my way down his body. I licked his nipples up and down and gently nibbled at them. I softly kissed his flat belly, and worked my way down to his waist.

He kept his legs pressed tight, and wouldn't let me get to him.

I finally had enough, and pushed his legs wide apart. I held his knees in place, and licked his massive cock through his underwear. I pulled his underwear down just enough to lick at his swollen cut tip.

I reached up and pushed his underwear to his knees. He grabbed his cock, and lightly tapped it against my mouth. I held his hand and sucked him, while he pushed in and out of my mouth. I reached up and played with his tie, as he pushed my head deep between his waist.

Strings of my saliva started to drip from the tip of his cock, down to his massive swollen balls. I started to gag hard while he shoved my head down. I let go of his tie, and pressed both hands against his chest. He moaned loudly as I pinched his nipples and gagged harder.

He pushed my head so far down, that I was able to fit the whole thing in my mouth. My jaw was starting to hurt because of how big he was. I stopped and smiled up and him. He wrapped his legs around my naked body, and kissed me on my lips. His hands made their way up and down my naked body.

He stood up next to me, and he pushed his underwear down to the floor. I reached down and caressed his balls lightly in my hand, amazed at how massive they were. His large cock pressed against mine. It was almost comical how big he was compared to me.

He crouched down and went on his knees. I was amazing being deep inside his warm throat. I was shaking so much! He sucked me like it was nothing. He was easily able to rock his mouth back and forth, getting my swollen cock deep in his mouth. I grabbed his head and pushed it toward my body. But Thomas had other ideas.

He stood up behind me, and he pushed me forward. Both my hands fell forward, and I grabbed the top of the dresser. He slowly stuck a finger inside me, while he jerked me from behind. I almost jumped a foot in the air! I didn't want to tell him, I had never had a guy in me.

He went and grabbed something from his small overnight bag. He put it on his hand and rubbed his finger up and down between my ass-cheeks. He slowly slid his finger in me again. This time it felt so amazing.

12