Dark Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god that feels so good!" I moaned, truly in ecstasy. .

He leaned on my naked body, and kissed the back of my neck. He slowly slid his index finger in and out of me.

He grabbed my arm and pushed me up on the dresser. He went back to his suitcase and pulled something else out. It was a small blue dildo. He held it between our tongues while we kissed. He grabbed my thighs, and spread my legs apart. Slowly, he pushed the inside me.

"Hey dude, I have an idea" he said, gently kissing me on the lips.

He sucked my hard chubby cock up and down. He slowly pushed the toy deeper in me. I was still so scared. I wasn't going to say no, but I was scared. He pushed it all the way in, it hurt so much that I jumped forward. I was so scared I wouldn't be able to handle Thomas.

"Relax, I have another idea", Thomas said.

He poured lube on me, and slowly stroked me up and down with the toy buried in me. This time it felt amazing. I knew he would never fit me but it was a worth a shot. Once I was nice and relaxed, he pulled the toy out and pushed his fingers left my tight hole.

"Go on the bed, and lie on your stomach". I readily complied.

Thomas pushed my legs wide apart, and got on top of me. His body pressed against mine, and pushed deep into the bed. He kissed the back of my neck, and breathed heavily into my ear. He slid his cock up and down against my hole. He was really teasing me now!

"Fuck me" I begged him, between soft moans.

He grabbed the lube, and added it to his massive cock. He slowly pushed himself inside me. I glanced up at the mirror just above the bed. It was my dream coming true. I was getting if from Thomas! I quickly turned my head and bit the pillow as he slowly pushed in again.

He pulled out again, and slowly pushed back in. It hurt but somehow felt incredible this time. I reached around and touched his cock as it pushed inside me. I was amazed that he was able to fit even halfway in. Beads of sweat dripped from his smooth naked body onto my back.

"Go on your hands and knees" he whispered in my ear, slowly pulling out of me.

He picked up the toy, and pushed it in and out of me from behind. I grabbed the headboard and moaned uncontrollably. He slowly took the toy out and shoved it in and out of my mouth. He slid his fingers deep inside of me while I gagged hard on the toy.

He threw the toy on the floor, and slowly took his fingers out of my hole.

He held my waist and pushed inside my from behind. But he couldn't get inside me, I was simply too tight for him. He grabbed the lube and drenched his massive cock in it. I held the headboard tight, as he painfully went back in me.

I glanced at the dresser mirror, and took a deep breath as he pushed further in me. I closed my eyes and told myself to take the pain. I bit my lip hard, thinking it was going to hurt. Suddenly it started to feel good. I rocked my body back and forth and he pushed his massive cock in and out of me. I turned around and smiled at him, as he grabbed hard at my waist.

I could feel his cock swelling inside me, but there was only so much my tight ass could handle. He must have realized, because he stopped and slowly pulled out.

He went onto the bed and lay down on his back. He pushed my head up and down with both his hands, while I sucked him up and down. I gagged hard on him as lips pressed into his balls. He didn't stick his fingers in me this time. He lightly teased his fingers against my hole, while I sucked him faster. He grabbed my thigh and forced me on his face. His tongue flung up and down inside my hole while I sucked him faster and faster. Our loud moaning was muffled by his face buried in my hole, and my mouth wrapped around him.

I wanted him in me again. Even though it hurt, I needed just a little bit more. I had no objection to him licking my ass, but I just needed him in me again.

I turned around and slid my body up on top of Thomas. I looked deep into his pretty blue eyes, and bit him gently on his thick bottom lip. I pushed my hands on his big sweaty chest, and leaned back a little bit. I looked deep into his eyes, and grabbed his tie.

"I want you to finish inside me" I wasn't asking him, I was begging him.

He lifted both his knees up and held his big cock in place. I pushed his hand away I wanted to be in control. I wanted to know what I was able to handle.

I held his cock, and leaned back. It felt incredible as I took complete control. I leaned forward on his body, and pressed my lips against his while I guided my tight hole on him. He put a bit of lube on my cock, and stroked me up and down while he pushed further in me.

I leaned all the way back on his cock, and slowly pushed down on him. He jerked me up and down while I buried his cock inside me. He grabbed me by the waist, and I slowly rode his cock up and down. I could tell he was starting to swell up in me. I knew he couldn't handle much more.

He grabbed my ass and pulled my butt cheeks wide apart. This time he pushed way further than I thought possible. I dropped my head down on his shoulder, and felt something warm deep inside me. I leaned up and kissed him until he stopped shaking.

He stopped shaking, and slowly pulled his cum-soaked cock out of me. I quickly turned around. He grabbed his balls tight in one hand, and stroked his cock in the other. He shot a thick second load all over my lips and mouth. I tried to catch most of it, but a lot of his load ended up on my chest.

"What about you, ever fuck a guy?" He asked, while I finished sucking his thick load.

"Nope, guess I haven't" I lied.

He grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath his ass. I got the idea.

In went my finger, but just deep enough. In went another finger I was sure he would tell me to stop, but he didn't. I couldn't believe how much he was able to handle.

He grabbed his ankles against his chest, and I spread lube all over my hard chubby cock. He let out a soft moan, as I slowly pushed myself deep inside him. Holy hell his hole felt amazing. I was sure he was going to tell me to grab more lube or something. I was also afraid it would end too soon. I was trying so hard not to finish in him too quickly.

I pushed against his raised legs, and he rested his feet up on my shoulders. I grabbed his ankles and stuck myself deeper inside him. He wrapped his arms and legs around me, and kissed me passionately. He grabbed my ass hard as I pushed my cock deep inside him.

"Do you like fucking me?" He said, grabbing my head and kissing my lips.

I just looked up and smiled at him. He knew I wanted to be in this moment forever.

I stopped fucking him, and pulled out of him. He pushed me down on the bed, and sucked me up and down. His hand held my balls tightly, as my ever swelling cock grew in his mouth. I was really worried I was going to finish in his mouth. I pushed his head up and down. I could feel his saliva dripping all over my very swollen balls.

He stopped what he was doing. This time he shoved my body flat on the bed. He grabbed the lube and poured it all over my cock. Thomas stood up, and squatted down on my cock.

He leaned forward to kiss me, while I struggled to push back inside him. There was so much lube it was almost impossible to slide inside him. He held my cock in place, while I grabbed his cheeks hard. He let go and I started pushing in harder. He leaned forward, and his sweaty chest pressed against mine.

He leaned all the way back, and slowly rode me. I take a quick glance in the mirror and can't believe the hot action I see. He is the most beautiful man I have ever been with. Now he is slowly riding me up and down. He leaned forward for a kiss, and I start pushing deep into him. I grab him super hard and keep going.

I can't handle it anymore. Thomas can feel me swell up inside him. He moans loudly, feeling me finish deep inside of him. I push into him one last time, with everything I've got. As I'm finishing inside him, I'm in for a huge surprise. Thomas quickly strokes himself off, and shoots a warm load all over my chest and even my mouth.

I rub his warm liquid all over my chest in amazement! I slowly pull out of him, and he leans forward pushing his cock deep inside my mouth. I can taste every last drop! Then he turns around and plants his ass on my face. I eagerly lick my juice out of his ass, while he sucks me dry.

Our sweaty bodies are shaking, and we can barely move. We are in a hot passionate and sweaty mess. We kiss again, and can feel each other's heart beats. Thomas wraps his arms around me and holds me tight under the covers. Then the weirdest thing happened, I start to cry.

Thomas kisses me and I kiss him back. He looks at me bit confused.

"What's wrong?"

I started to tremble I can't explain it. I'm still shaking, with my naked body pressed against his. Finally I explain.

"I've never had passionate sex like this before".

I was so scared he would react badly but he didn't. Instead he holds me closer, and reaches his hands around my naked body. He whispers the kindest thing I'd ever thought he would say,

"There's always room for a bit of dessert".

All good things

Since it was almost time for our flight, we quickly showered together and headed off. Well, not before giving each other a few quick blowjobs. I definitely wasn't going to miss an opportunity. I was really worried, and I was sure Thomas would never talk to me again. Maybe he would freak out and overreact about the crying. Maybe I was too much for the guy.

On our flight home, we teased each other a bit. We both held magazines, and tried to feel each other underneath. On the way home, Thomas asked me if I could come to his apartment for a minute to help him bring his luggage in. It was a bit suspicious, because he barely had any with him. Also, he was probably the strongest person I ever met.

We walked into his apartment to 'drop his luggage off'. Right there in middle of his apartment was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had long blonde hair, and pretty blue-eyes. She was wearing black three inch heels, and dark red lace lingerie.

"Have you met my wife?"

12