Dark Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
An interracial cuckolding story that will have many turns.
4k words
4.26
34.5k
58
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story will have strong cuckolding/humiliation/interracial themes throughout. I don't want to provide too much details right now that may spoil it. I will try to add tags that describe each chapter so if you don't like a topic/category you don't waste your time reading it. I will say that there will be absolutely no feminization of male characters, including men wearing female clothing. No underage, incest, smoking, scat…. This is a fictional story and none of the characters are based on actual people.

My last disclaimer… the last story I wrote had many good comments, and a handful of unconstructive comments that only served to discourage me from continuing with that story. Don't like the topics? Don't read it! Move on, no one is forcing you to read anything. Constructive criticism is welcomed. Thank you.

**********************************

The rain was pouring down one Saturday when my friend, Julie and I were headed to the mall to have a girl's day. We found the closest parking spot to the entrance. Unfortunately, it was probably 200 feet from the doors. It was not even cloudy, let alone raining when we left my house. Since at the time, the sun was shining, we were wearing only light weight summer clothes, and did not bother to grad jackets or umbrellas. Julie was wearing a pair of leggings that hugged her curvy thighs nicely, and a black loose fitting T-Shirt. I was wearing a tighter T-shirt than Julie, and to make matters worse, it was white. I was also wearing leggings, like Julie, except mine had those narrow cuts in the material on my shins and a few on my thighs. The cuts were the shear see-through material that caused some guys to take a second look.

My husband, Mark, constantly warns me about wearing clothes like this.
Mark will tell me, "Beth, I don't know why you need to wear clothes like that in public. You are just asking for attention from all the men" In typical fashion, I reply, "I wear this for me, not other men. It's not my fault if men can't help but stare"

Julie and I gave each other a final 'are you ready?' look, and got out of the car and made a b-line for the mall entrance. Our shoes splashing through puddles on the partially flooded parking lot. We finally made it to the covered entrance, and rushed inside where we were hoping it would be warmer, and out of the wind.

We both looked over ourselves and each other. We were drenched. Julie's t-shirt was clinging to her breasts, but luckily the black color hid her hard nipples from being too obvious to anyone passing by.

My shirt however, was tighter, and of course, white. My nipples were very obvious and anyone walking by could easily see them sticking out. I did my best to cover my breasts with my arms. But all it really did was push my cleavage up, and made it even more obvious.

We finally started warming up a little bit and began walking the large halls of the mall. Julie's shirt was drying quicker because it was looser. Mine was tighter, so there wasn't much I could do to dry it quicker.

We both noticed a salesman at one of the kiosks in the middle of the hall. He seemed to be the pushy type that would try his sales pitch on everyone. Julie and I walked as close to the wall as we could, to avoid talking to him. Our plan quickly backfired as he made direct eye contact with me, and quickly noticed our soaking shirts, and of course, my nipples, that were still visible through my tight white t-shirt.

"Good afternoon ladies. I would talk to you about taking a short survey to win an all-expenses-paid 10 day vacation to our private island, but it seems you just got done swimming" the salesman said with a crooked grin, and a flirty tone.

The salesman was dressed in a suit jacket, dress slacks, and had his hair styled like a businessman. He was at least 6 foot tall and his dark complexion, contrasted his white undershirt nicely.

Trying to be polite, I said "oh, no thank you, we just got caught in the rain." Julie interrupted, and said, "Although a beach vacation sounds nice. Come on Beth, what do we have to lose? Let's just take his survey, and try our luck."

"What kind of survey do we have to do? Will this take long?" I said.

"It should only take 5 minutes each. And we actually audio record your responses and send the audio to be transcribed by our team. So you don't even have to write any of your responses out."

*Sigh*

"Ok, fine, let's do it." I said.

"I'm feeling lucky today!" Said Julie.

"Glad to hear it! Follow me to our offices and we will get started with the surveys."

He led us both through a door in between two department stores, that had a sign that read 'Desires Unlimited INC. Employees Only'

Julie and I looked at each other with a slightly concerned but curious smile. Julie didn't hesitate to speak up.

"What the hell is 'Desires Unlimited'?"

"Oh, that is just the name of the research company that conducts the research. They are the parent company that owns the private island."

His reply seemed legit enough for us. But we were still questioning if this whole thing wasn't a scam. Just because a company owns an island, doesn't mean they are legal. What if it was where they laundered the money that they scam out of people?

We walked down a short hallway and stopped in between two doors across the hall from each other. The man opened the doors and motioned for us each to go into separate rooms. Seeing the concerned look on our faces, he spoke up.

"Don't worry, the only thing in the room is a laptop. When you are ready to begin, just hit the spacebar on the keyboard and it will begin recording, and the questions will be shown on the screen."

Julie and I both nervously peeked in the rooms, only to confirm exactly we were told. We took one last look at each other, we each nodded and entered our separate rooms.

Julie's Interview:

Are you currently in a relationship?

"Yes, I have a boyfriend." Julie said.

What is your race?

"White"

How tall are you?

" 5' 6" "

How much do you weigh?

"None of your business" Why would that matter? Julie thought.

Please answer all questions completely, and truthfully. Failure to do so will automatically deny your entry into our contest.
How much do you weigh?

"Fine, 190lbs."

"Thank you. What is your cup size?"

Julie proudly says "Double D"

On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you in your relationship?

"Ummm, 8, I guess"

If you could change one thing about your relationship, what would it be?

"I wish my boyfriend was more intimate"

All of a sudden, several images flashed across the screen, very quickly. It was so fast, that Julie couldn't even be sure what they were images of. It just looked like dimly lit pictures of people. Then the next question was shown.

Describe your partner's 'equipment'.

"What kind of survey is this? Ummm…. I don't know, average I guess… 5, no wait, 6 inches." She exaggerated.

Several more images flashed across the screen. Julie could have sworn the images were of a naked man. But it was too quick to be sure.

Does your partner satisfy you in the bedroom?

"Yes"

Please elaborate on your previous response.

"Yes, he is very loving and considerate in the bedroom. He satisfies me just fine."

Several more images flash on the screen. Julie was convinced even more that it was naked men, but now it was more zoomed in on their privates, and she noticed that it wasn't that the pictures were dark, it was the men, they were all black men. And she couldn't help to notice that they were all well endowed. Julie's face turned slightly red. Then Julie heard a small clicking sound and the light near the webcam flashed. Did they just take my picture? Julie thought.

Thank you for completing our survey. Please type your name, enter a phone number we can reach you at if you are selected, and read and agree to our terms and conditions.

Julie typed in her name and phone number, and opened a VERY lengthy terms and conditions, in very small print. There is no way I am reading all of this, thought Julie. She checked the box and clicked "I AGREE"

Beth's Interview:

Beth was a little more hesitant than Julie. But she didn't want to miss the opportunity and more importantly, she didn't want to disappoint Julie. Beth hit the spacebar and a similar survey started with the same format.

Are you currently in a relationship?

"Yes, I'm married"

What is your race?

"White"

How tall are you?

" 5' 4" "

How much do you weigh?

Wow, this is going to get personal, thought Beth. But despite her fears, she told herself that she would answer honestly. After all… it will probably be some computer transcribing all of this anyway. Who was going to listen to this anyway?

"140 lbs."

"What is your cup size?"

"D"

On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you in your relationship?

" 7 "

If you could change one thing about your relationship, what would it be?

"I wish my husband would take charge in the bedroom."

The same images that Julie was shown, were flashed in Beth's face. However, Beth noticed that the images were of naked men right away, but she couldn't make out anything else. Beth's cheeks turned red.

Describe your partner's 'equipment'.

"4 ½ inches, but he knows how to use it"

Several more images flashed across the screen. Beth could clearly see what the images were now. She knew they were black, and they all appeared to be larger than her husband's 4 ½" penis. Beth's cheeks were now beet red, and she could feel herself getting hot and bothered by the pictures.

Does your partner satisfy you in the bedroom?

"Most of the time."

Please elaborate on your previous response.

"Ok, fine. He is quick sometimes. But he just can't help it. I still love him with all my heart."

Several more images flash on the screen. This time the images were zoomed in and focused on the men's penises. But this time, one of the pictures was of a white man. But unlike the black men, it was significantly smaller in both length and girth. Beth was now getting slightly wet between the lips of her most intimate area.

Then Beth heard the same clicking sound and noticed the light blink next to the webcam. But she was too distracted to think anything about it.

Have you ever fantasized about having sex with a black man?

"No! I love my husband and have no interest in ANY other men!" Beth said, angrily.

More images flooded the screen. Only this time Beth saw three pictures of black penises zoomed in further than before, which were just as big as the previous images. Followed by a picture of a much smaller penis on the body of a white man. Followed with half a dozen more large black penises. Beth's lips were now thoroughly wet. She was unable to stop herself from placing her hand on her privates, as she was embarrassed by her reaction. One final picture was shown on the screen. This one was on the screen for about 3 seconds. It was a picture of a petite white woman with breasts about the size of Beth's own. She was kneeling down facing the camera, and on either side of her was a man. The one on the left was a white man with what appeared to be a below average penis. Possibly even smaller than her husband Mark's penis. She had the white man's penis between two fingers and her thumb. On the opposite side was a black man with an obviously oversized penis. Her whole hand was wrapped around it, and her fingers and thumb wasn't even touching. The woman was facing the penis with an open mouth and her tongue sticking out.

Beth was now moving her finger over her pants, directly on her clit. Her face was flush and her mouth was slightly open. Another click sounded from the webcam, along with another LED flash beside it. Then, just like that the picture was gone.

Thank you for completing our survey. Please type your name, enter a phone number we can reach you at if you are selected, and read and agree to our terms and conditions.

Beth was so distracted, she quickly filled out her name, number, check the box and clicked "I AGREE". She had to get out of there. She took several deep breaths in an attempt to compose herself and quickly headed for the door.

When Beth opened the door, she was relieved to see Julie across the small hallway, waiting for her. Julie immediately noticed that Beth's face was still flush, and her still partially wet, white t-shirt, was still clinging to her breasts and perfectly showcasing her very hard nipples. I wonder if she saw the same images that I did? Thought Julie.

The "salesman" stretched his arms out to his sides and ushered them both back out into the mall. The man said, "We will notify you via text message if you win the free 10-day vacation. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, your significant others, if you have one, will also be invited at no additional cost!"

Beth was still stunned by what she just saw, she was having trouble with her words. Julie spoke up on behalf of both of them.

"Thank you so much for letting us enter the contest! I hope we both win! Or at least one of us."

The man sensed that Julie realized that the odds of both her and Beth being selected, was slim to none. So he tried to cheer her up.

"Don't worry, multiple couples could be selected, and I will make sure to attach a note to both of your submissions to hopefully allow you both the opportunity to experience the island."

"Thank you so much! That is very nice of you" Julie said with an excited smile. As they both turned and waved goodbye to the man.

Beth picked up on the man's slight change of words in that last statement. He said "selected". Which implied that it may not be completely random. She wondered how much pull this man had within the company to sway the results.

Julie and Beth had a relatively quiet and normal ride back to their homes. Beth was embarrassed to even bring up anything specific about the survey questions. Julie didn't quite know what to think about the experience either.

Julie returns home:

Julie walked in the front door of her house to find her husband Jack, sitting on the couch in their living room watching football on TV. Julie was still revved up from the survey, that she figured she would let him know that she needs a little TLC. She walked up behind him and her double D breasts rested on the back of his neck as she reached her hands under his shirt and began massaging his chest. In a slightly annoyed but playful tone Jack said, "Well hello baby. What has gotten in to you?"

"Well I may have won us a free 10-day vacation to a private island."

"That is awesome sweety. I hope we win." Says Jack. But he didn't seem very excited.

Julie was bound and determined to get him in the mood. She walked around the couch and stood in front of Jack with her back facing him. She slowly sat down in Jack's lap in between his legs. She could feel a slight bulge in between her butt cheeks. I think he's getting hard, she thought. But Jack just said, "I'm sorry baby, but I really want to finish this game. Can you hold that thought till later tonight?

"Yeah…I guess." She stood up, turned around and kissed him on the cheek as one last attempt to break the trance with the TV screen. But it was no use.

Julie took a slightly longer than usual shower and took care of her needs by herself with one of her several dildos. She selected her largest dildo, which was not really that big. But it did happen to be dark brown in color, and about 7 inches long. Jack didn't like her using a dildo that was much bigger than him.

Even after she came all over the brown dildo, trying to remember the men in those pictures, she still found herself falling asleep, frustrated.

Beth's return home:

When Julie dropped Beth off at her house she walked in the back door and found her husband in the kitchen scrubbing the dishes and loading them in the dishwasher. Beth was still very horny and she knew she was still wet between her lips. She had never been like this before. What was happening to her?

Beth quickly but seductively walked over behind Mark and wrapped her arms around his chest, and began moving her hands up and down his body, from his pecs, all the way down to his waistline.

Mark was certainly not used to that kind of attention. Especially when Beth first got home. She normally needed to relax for an hour or so before there was even a chance of anything happening. Mark began drying off his hands so he didn't waste this rare opportunity.

Before Mark could fully turn around to face Beth, she dropped to her knees and twisted his waist so that was now facing her. Mark was only about 5' 9", so this put his cock in perfect alignment with Beth's mouth. Beth quickly unfastened his pants and in one motion, pulled his jeans and boxers down, exposing Mark's limp 3" cock. Mark has a little bit of a beer belly that often made his cock seem even smaller than it already was.

Mark let out a big sigh as Beth opened her petite lips around the head of his cock and began moving her head up and down, taking a little bit more of Mark's cock each time. Finally Mark starts to get hard and his cock grows inside Beth's mouth. Mark reached his full size after another minute, but Beth still had no problem keeping his entire cock in her mouth. It did get close to hitting her throat and causing a gag reflex from time to time, but this was not one of those times.

Beth ran her fingers over Mark's stomach and chest and reached into her pants with her other hand. She began rubbing her now swollen clit, and savoring how wet she was. She closed her eyes and images of the black men from the survey started running through her mind. There was no stopping her now. She pulled her mouth off of Mark's cock and it fell down and rested on his balls. She stood up and locked her lips onto Mark's and started to penetrate his mouth with her tongue.

Beth pulled back from the kiss and leaned into Mark's ear and whispered.

"I need you to fuck me"

Without wasting a second, Mark grabbed Beth's hand and they both ran to the bedroom. Their master bedroom was on the second floor. Mark kicked his jeans the rest of the way off and took his shirt off on his way upstairs. Beth was only able to strip out of her pants and her t-shirt, leaving her in her white briefs and bra.

When Mark caught up to Beth and met her at the foot of their bed, Beth once again locked lips with Mark. Mark's hands began roaming her body. He ran his hands down her back and bent down slightly to reach her ass, and began massaging her full ass. Beth was in good shape, she didn't have any abs showing but she did have a fit body type. Her ass was more than a handful and her thighs were the perfect thickness.

Mark's right hand moved around front and found its way over Beth's soaking wet pussy. Mark noticed how she was soaking through her panties and said, "damn baby, You are so wet!" As he slid her panties over her thick hips and thighs. He caught a glimpse of how much of her love juices were in her underwear. He couldn't believe it.

"It's all from you!" She lied. She knew almost all of her arousal was from those images and that survey that put those crazy thoughts in her head.

Beth reach behind her back and removed her bra. Mark moved away a little bit so she could free her arms from the bra. Her beautiful D cups barely sagged when the bra finally let them free. Beth had amazing nipples. Just big enough to play with, and areolas that are only the size of a quarter.

Mark took one of Beth's nipples into his mouth and began sucking on her tit before moving to the other. Beth ripped Mark's shirt off over his head and pushed him back and he fell onto the bed. She climbed on top of him and threw her legs and thick thighs over his waist and straddled his waist with her pussy lips resting on the shaft of Mark's cock. They both noticed how much of her pussy juices were now coating the underside of his cock.

12