Dark Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth couldn't wait any longer; she stretched out slightly and grabbed a hold of Mark's hard cock and directed it directly under her needy pussy. As her pussy lowered onto his cock, mark began to breath heavier.

"Damn, that wet pussy is so hot!"

"Yeah? You like that?"

"I love it baby!" Mark replied.

As Beth picked up the pace and began riding His cock up and down, the images came ruching back into her head. The image that she couldn't shake was the last one. Where the woman was on her knees about to suck a huge black cock, and was seemingly making a mockery of how small the white husbands penis was, she couldn't help but moan and say:

"Oh yeah baby, I love that big cock!" Slipped right out of Beth's mouth. She picked up her pace even more and started to grind on Mark's cock and was on the edge of cumming. She has never reffered to Mark's penis as a 'big cock'. But Mark was so excited to see her so wet for him that he forgot to focus on holding off his orgasm, from coming too early.

"You like it when I fuck you with this big cock?"

*Sighs* "yeah!"

"I think I'm gonna cum." Mark said.

"No, don't, I am about to cum." Beth begged.

Mark has never given Beth an orgasm with his penis alone. It got him too excited. Mark said, "I'm coming baby, I'm sorry, I just can't hold it anymore" Beth stopped and held Mark's cock in her tight pussy. But it was too late. Beth felt Mark's cock twitch and squirt his cum in her pussy. All she could think about was how she wished she was taking one of those huge cocks from the images.

What the fuck am I thinking about these images for? I don't want to fuck black men! She thought. Beth tried to breath new life into Mark's cock by continuing to ride it, but it was no use. Mark's cock was already limp and it could barely stay in Beth's pussy that was now soaked. The disappointed Beth finally got off of Mark and headed for the shower to wash up.

Beth had to finish herself off with her fingers in the shower. The images helping to push her over the edge. She came harder than she has in a long time. But she still didn't feel fulfilled.

After her shower, she crawled right back into bed and curled up and was out in just a couple minutes.

12