Dark Desires - The Game of Poker

Story Info
Young man gets more than expected at a game of poker.
3.4k words
3.52
16.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/17/2022
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayStarr
JayStarr
23 Followers

Darius straightened his bow tie as he stared at himself in the bathroom mirror. He had been working at the esteemed cybersecurity business, Soteria Group LLC, for more than four months now, but he still felt excited about working at his dream job. The years his parents struggled to build a good future and the years of sacrifices they made for him have finally begun to pay off.

In just the four months that Darius has worked, he made the same amount of money as his father did in the whole year. Darius nearly fainted when he saw his first three thousand dollar paycheck, easily paying for the month's expenses.

Darius had been saving up money to pay off the car he managed to get when he was midway through college.

"Take care of yourself first," his parents would always tell him. "Don't worry about us. We'll be okay."

He frowned as those words crept through his head.

Darius managed to find a townhouse less than a fifteen minute drive from his work, and within two months, he was able to upgrade his second hand furniture to his new contemporary furniture. He sighed.

I will make this work.

Darius, like usual, made sure to arrive fifteen minutes early to his shift, allowing him enough time to organize himself and his items.

He was one of the youngest tech workers in the company, being hired right out of graduate school. He worked hard to impress both his other coworkers and manager. Darius stretched in his chair before he stood, clocking out from his lunch break and heading to the break room.

There were a few others, talking and eating together. One man in a group with two others waved at Darius and gestured to the empty seat across the table from himself. Darius hurried over, setting his lunch and water down in front of him.

Shawn, Drew, and Vinny were all around the same age, around five years older than Darius.

Drew was the tallest of the three, and pretty much the majority of the company, standing around six feet and five inches. Darius couldn't help but stare at his well sculpted body when Drew wore his tight trousers and short sleeved shirts. Drew always kept his dark almond brown hair short and combed back behind his ears. His medium olive skin paired well with his moss green button up shirt.

Vinny, the other Italian at the table, was only a little shorter than Darius, being around five, eight. Like Drew, he had medium olive skin and dark brown eyes, but he had near black hair. The sides of his head were shaved down to his scalp with the rest of his hair being long enough to be pulled back into a ponytail.

Shawn was taller than both Vinny and Darius, standing around six feet. His dark brown hair was slightly longer than Drew's, but still wasn't longer than a little beyond his ears. His arms and legs were built to be admired. The only problem with him was that his fashion sense wasn't one of his strongest skills.

Darius frowned as he stared at Shawn's stark white shirt.

"How's it going?" Darius asked after a moment.

"We wanted to ask you something," Vinny said quickly.

"I guess we're starting this conversation now," Drew murmured.

Vinny's face grew a faint red as he lowered his gaze. "S-sorry."

Shawn cleared his throat, shifting slightly in his seat. "You know Patrick?" Darius nodded. "Well, a few years ago he started this poker night that happens about once a month. We were wondering if you'd like to join us?"

Darius smiled faintly. "When is it?"

"It's this Saturday," Drew said.

"Would it be just us five?" Darius asked.

"No," Shawn said with a shake of his head. "Michael, Elijah, and Ricardo will be there as well. So with you, there's eight of us."

Darius knew the other four men.

Patrick was the oldest out of all of them, being forty. He was just as tall as Shawn, only thinner and less built. He had medium brown hair down to his shoulders. Ricardo was also older, nearly being as old as Patrick and was a little shorter than him. He had light chestnut brown skin and hair that was shaved down nearly to the scalp. Elijah was around Vinny's age and height. He was paler than Shawn with bright red hair and a face full of freckles. Michael was taller than all, except Drew, being around six foot, three. His blonde hair was cut and styled in a way that framed his face nicely.

"Are they all coming?" Darius asked.

"If you're coming, everyone's gonna be there," Vinny said with a laugh.

"Am I really that popular?" Darius asked, raising his brows.

"Well--," Drew started with a shrug. "We talked and debated on a few other men, but we all agreed on you."

"We had to make sure that he was someone like us," Shawn explained.

"A gambler?" Darius asked. Both Drew and Vinny chuckled softly.

"No," Shawn said. "And he had to open to the idea of a little extra fun."

"I don't mind extra fun," Darius said, smiling wide.

Vinny blinked at him. "You agreed pretty quickly."

"Yeah," Darius said. "I've never done it before so, honestly, I'm gonna be looking forward to it."

"Wow," Drew murmured. "That was easy."

"I'll text you the details," Shawn said, pulling out his phone.

"Seeing how this would be your first time," Vinny said, turning towards Darius. "Are you sure you want your first time-- with us?"

Darius went quiet for a moment. "Yeah. I'm sure. It's better with friends, right?" He bit into his sandwich as Vinny and Drew glanced at each other. Darius's phone vibrated.

"There," Shawn said. "Just sent you the address and the time. Dress comfortably." He smiled across the table. "We're gonna be looking forward to you being there with us."

Darius anxiously waited until Saturday rolled around. He straightened his bow tie before pulling off the lint off of his baby blue cardigan sweater. His hands trembled.

Time to get high as a kite.

Darius frowned as he saw that he was the last to arrive at Patrick's home. He rang the doorbell. It only took a moment before Patrick opened the door.

"Hey, Darius," Patrick said sweetly. "Come in." He gestured inside, closing behind the two of them. "Honestly, I've been trying to get you here for a few months now."

Darius looked at him. "Really?"

"Yeah. Do you smoke?" Darius shook his head. "Okay. We're downstairs in the basement." He started to lead him to the basement stairs, but Patrick stopped at the back door, opening it and stepping out. "Drew, Mike, Shawn! Darius is here."

The three of them rushed to finish their cigarettes as Patrick and Darius went downstairs. Vinny and Elijah were sitting on the couch, playing a round of Mortal Kombat on Patrick's PlayStation 4. Ricardo was sitting near them, sipping slowly on his glass of whiskey.

"Darius is here," Patrick said. "After that round, we're gonna start."

"Okay," Elijah said. "I'm about done getting my ass kicked anyways." He groaned again as his character fell to the ground. His character then promptly died. "Well, so much for that."

"That's eighty-eight for me," VInny said. "You wanna try best eighty-nine out of one, seventy-seven next time?"

"Maybe you should play me at some point," Ricardo said.

"Nah," Vinny said, shaking his head. "I prefer winning."

The three of them chuckled as they stood. Elijah shut off the game system, taking out the game disc, putting it back into its case, and setting it back onto the shelf. The other three smokers came clambering down the stairs. Darius grabbed one of the chairs.

"Actually," Patrick said, causing Darius to pause, "we kinda assigned the seats."

"Assigned seats?" Darius asked.

"It's meant for the inexperienced guys to be near the more experienced guys, so they can show them the ropes and stuff," Michael said. He replaced Darius's hand on the chair. "This is actually my seat."

"You'd be sitting in between me and Drew," Patrick said, sitting down and gesturing to the seat to his right.

"I'm making whiskey on the rocks," Drew said. "Anyone else want one?" Shawn raised his hand as the others shook their heads. Darius sat down beside Patrick. Elijah sat on the opposite side of Patrick. Shawn sat across from Darius with Michael to his right and Ricardo to his left. Vinny sat in between Ricardo and Drew.

Drew set a glass in front of Shawn before he found his seat.

"You know the rules to Texas hold 'em?" Shawn asked, looking at Darius. He nodded quickly. Shawn started to shuffle the cards. "Good. Now, shoes, socks, and accessories are worth one chip. Shirts are two chips. Pants are three, and underwear is four chips. You cannot remove a lower layer without removing the top layer first." Shawn looked at Darius. "Understood?"

Darius blinked. "I didn't realize that we were doing strip poker. I probably should have put on more layers."

"That would make the game last longer," Ricardo said.

"Ante," Shawn said. One shoe seemed to be enough for the ante, so Darius bet one alongside everyone else. Shawn dealt out the cards to everyone.

It really didn't take long for the round to end and clothing to be shed. Darius anxiously rubbed his palms together.

"Don't be nervous," Patrick whispered into Darius's ear. He gently placed a hand on Darius's thigh.

Darius stared down at Patrick's hand. Is he-- flirting with me?

Patrick only removed his hand to collect his cards that Shawn dealt him.

By the third round, all the men had lost their shoes and socks. Darius lost his bow tie, and Ricardo lost his belt. Patrick, Drew, and Michael lost their watches. By the sixth round, their jackets and shirts were being shed.

Darius felt his face grow hot as the river was revealed. Vinny groaned as they both realized they did not hold the winning hand, and thus were going to lose their pants. Vinny was the first to stand, undoing the front of his jeans to the hoots and hollers of the other men.

Then they all turned to him.

"It's okay," Patrick said, placing his hand back onto Darius's thigh. "We're not gonna make fun of you." Darius exhaled then stood, shimming his pants down his legs before folding them and setting them aside. He quickly sat back down. "You know, I've never said this to you, but you have beautiful skin."

Darius smiled, chuckling nervously. "Thanks. I use lotions and oils."

"Well, they are working," Patrick said with a smile. "Your skin is the peak of perfection." He reached out his hand. "May I?" Patrick gestured to Darius's arm.

"Sure," Darius said, setting his hand in Patrick's. The older man ran his hand over Darius's arm.

"It does feel nice," Patrick said. "Coconut oil, right?" Darius nodded. They turned as Shawn dealt out a new hand. "Mm."

Darius stared at his hand. A two of hearts and a seven of clubs. Dammit.

Everyone checked. Shawn flipped over three cards: nine of diamonds, five of hearts, and ten of diamonds.

Darius chewed on his bottom lip. I'm going to need two cards. A six and eight or eight and a jack.

Everyone checked.

Shawn flipped over the turn. A jack of spades. Darius exhaled.

"I fold," Ricardo said, tossing away his cards.

"Fold," Vinny said as well.

"My sweats," Drew said.

"All I have is my underwear," Darius said.

"Is that what you are betting?" Shawn asked, raising his brows. A faint smile crept over his lips.

"I have to," Darius said with a shrug.

"Very well then," Shawn said. His smile grew wider. "Patrick?"

"I will call Drew's bet," Patrick said, shifting in his seat.

Elijah tossed away his cards.

"I'll call," Michael said.

"Alright," Shawn murmured. "I call." He flipped over the river card. An ace of diamonds.

Darius frowned. Fuck me.

"Check," Drew said.

Darius stared at the cards on the table. "I fold."

"You do know what that means, right?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah," Darius said, defeated. "But I'm not gonna win." He tossed away his cards. The rest of them checked and revealed their cards. "Guess I'm done here." He pushed his chair out, but Patrick grabbed hold of his hand.

"Do you want to continue?" Patrick asked.

"I mean, I'd like to," Darius said.

Patrick smiled at him. "Well, perhaps we can start betting acts if you'd like." Darius's brows furrowed as Patrick shifted in his seat. "Want to suck me off?"

Darius blinked. "Oh." He turned to Shawn. "That's what you guys meant by 'extra fun.'"

"The fuck did you think we meant?" Drew asked.

Darius looked over at him. "Smoking." Vinny snickered.

"D-Did you really not realize this is what we meant?" Shawn asked.

Darius turned back to him. "Yeah." His face grew hot. He looked at Patrick. "Aren't you married?"

"We are in a committed non-monogamous relationship," Patrick answered. "Which means, essentially we are still married and in love with each other, but we fuck other people.

"My boyfriend and I have an open relationship," Elijah said.

"Same," Michael said, nodding.

"I don't have a relationship," Shawn said.

"I like watching," Ricardo added.

"I'm just a horny bitch," Vinny said. He and Drew chuckled softly.

"Does this change anything?" Shawn asked, leaning forward.

"Well, I--," Darius started.

"Do you want to leave?" Patrick asked, frowning.

Darius lowered his gaze before raising it again. "I don't want to leave."

Patrick's smile returned. "Back to my question." He shifted again. Darius stared at him, again dropping his gaze briefly before raising it.

"He's probably nervous that he's the only one," Drew said. He grabbed hold of Vinny's hand as he spoke and pulled him into his lap. He ran his hands down the length of Vinny's naked torso. Vinny gasped from the touch.

Darius watched as one of Drew's hands disappeared underneath the waistband of VInny's boxer briefs. Vinny gasped again. Patrick raised his hips, lowering his pants and boxers. His erection stood tall from his thighs. He was a decadent eight inches and four inches wide. Darius swallowed hard.

Patrick was the first to move, placing a hand on the back of Darius's neck. He pulled him closer, gently kissing his full lips. Darius found his hand naturally gripping Patrick's erection. He moaned softly. Patrick pulled away. Darius lowered his mouth, taking enough into his mouth to make the older man moan out loud.

"Ah, fuck," Elijah whispered. He gripped himself as Michael started to undo the front of his jeans.

Darius took more and more of Patrick's erection in his mouth. Shawn stood and stepped closer to Michael, standing behind the taller man. He reached around him and gripped Michael's erection firmly. Michael bucked into Shawn's hand. Elijah leaned over, stroking himself, and took the tip of Michael's erection into his mouth.

Patrick ran a hand down Darius's spine, going underneath the waistband of his underwear. He grabbed hold firmly of Darius's ass. Darius moaned as Patrick ran a fingertip over his hole.

Drew folded Vinny over the table, pulling his boxer briefs down. Vinny trembled as he tried to hold himself up by his arms. Drew kneeled behind him. Patrick pressed his finger into Darius. He gasped loudly, trembling from the intrusion. Patrick rubbed his cock along Darius's lips. Darius gasped again. Patrick frowned. With his free hand, Patrick ran his hand over Darius's thick, coiled hair, pushing his head back down on his cock.

Drew pushed apart Vinny's ass cheeks. He moaned, running a finger over the jeweled butt plug. "Did you wear this just for me?" Vinny nodded. Drew pulled the plug, and Vinny groaned from its absence. "Oh, don't worry, darling. I'll give you something else to enjoy in a minute."

Drew ran his tongue over Vinny's hole. Vinny gasped ever so sweetly. Ricardo finally stood and made his way over to Vinny's side. His cock was out from underneath his boxers. He turned Vinny's head and pushed himself into Vinny's mouth. Vinny gasped around Ricardo's cock as Drew licked him, pushing his tongue deep inside him.

Patrick pushed a second finger inside Darius, keeping his mouth on his cock. "I can't wait to come in this ass of yours." His mouth watered at the thought. "Ah, fuck this." Patrick removed his fingers. His other hand shifted to Darius's neck. He laid Darius on his back on the table in front of them. WIth one quick movement, Patrick tore Darius's underwear off.

Darius felt his heart pound in his chest as Patrick aligned himself. They both groaned when Patrick pushed forward. Patrick held his ankles, holding them high into the air. Darius's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Patrick pushed further and further into him. He trembled slightly.

"God, fuck me," Darius whispered. A hand of his went to stroke himself. Patrick pulled out slowly before pushing back in just as slowly. Darius gasped.

Drew stood. Without a warning, he thrusted himself fully inside Vinny. The smaller man groaned out loud.

"Don't act like that," Drew said teasingly. "We all know that you like it when I fuck you like this." He slammed hard into Vinny. Ricardo kept a hand on the back of Vinny's head, pushing himself deep into his mouth.

Elijah crawled over into Michael's lap, lowering himself down onto his cock. Both of them moaned from the feeling. Elijah's face started to turn a bright red. Shawn stepped around to be behind Elijah before stuffing himself inside the paler man. Elijah gasped. His body trembled. Shawn kept his hands on Elijah's ass as he and Michael both pulled out of him and pushed back inside. Elijah groaned from both of their cocks inside of him.

Patrick hit the right spot inside of Darius. He groaned again, stroking himself at the same pace as Patrick thrusted into him. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh, their groans and gasps, and the occasional spoken word filled the room.

"I'm gonna come inside you," Patrick said. He grabbed Darius's face, leaning forward. Darius felt his breath against his own lips. "You hear me?"

Darius only nodded as Patrick slammed harder into him. His moans disappeared into Patrick's mouth. His skin burned wherever Patrick touched as a heavy ache pooled into his stomach. "I'm gonna come. Fucking make me come." Darius gripped himself harder.

He stroked himself twice more before his body tensed, and he exploded over his hand, chest, and stomach. Patrick slammed into him one final time before he, too, came. They both panted hard.

Drew drove his fingernails into Vinny's ass as he came with a growl. Vinny and Ricardo came next with Vinny swallowing everything that Ricardo gave him. Elijah cried out, throwing his head back as he, Shawn, and Michael came together.

Darius laid still on the table. He groaned as Patrick pulled out of him. Drew stepped closer. Darius sat up, but Drew grabbed his neck and pushed him back down onto the table.

"It's my turn, darling," Drew said, pushing himself inside. Darius tensed and trembled. Drew was an inch longer and an inch wider than Patrick. Drew gripped Darius's wrists and held them against the table, on either side of his head. He didn't hesitate slamming himself deep inside Darius.

"Oh, fuck!" Darius cried.

Shawn pulled from Elijah before turning to Patrick, kissing him softly. Michael laid Elijah on the table. Ricardo made his way over to Elijah's side before he took Elijah's cock in his hand. Michael stroked himself, catching his breath, as he watched the two of them. Vinny crawled over the table and laid beside Darius.

Drew wrapped Darius's legs around his waist.

"I think it's safe to say," Vinny said with a smile, "that everyone here wants a turn with you."

Darius chuckled with him. "If you want your turn, come over and sit on my dick." Darius himself in one hand as Vinny straddled him, gently lowering himself down. Darius gasped again. Vinny rolled his hips, keeping his hands on Darius's chest. Drew gripped Vinny's hips again, biting down on his shoulder.

Darius lost count the amount of times he came. His stomach felt full from the four loads inside of him. As Vinny said, each one of the men had their fun with him. His legs trembled as he tried to stand. Come leaked down the length of his thighs. He swallowed hard.

JayStarr
JayStarr
23 Followers
12