Dark Division - Dani Ch. 11

Story Info
All good things must come to an end...but this way?
5k words
4.68
3.2k
2
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

"Hey, have you seen Vince?" Dani came out into the conference room and found Nick with papers spread out around him. It had been three days since their talk. Nick had watched her through that time continue to sleep in his partner's bed and watched as she and Vince grew closer by the minute. He said nothing to either of them about it, but tried to give them opportunities to be alone.

"I think he's in the garage working on Stan."

"What? I told him he didn't have to. I thought he had this massive translation project with you." Dani pointed at the table and Nick tried to give her a convincing face.

"He was just getting in the way. So, I told him he could go do whatever he wanted if he promised to leave me alone until dinner. Why don't you see what he's up to?" Nick smiled at her and Dani grinned back heading out to the garage.

When she entered, she heard Led Zepplin playing in the background and a deep voice singing along from the direction of her car. The pearl white paint caught the fluorescent lights perfectly as she walked up.

"Are you working on my car?" Dani had two beers in hand. Vince pulled himself up off a dolly taking one from her as he smiled.

"Yea, you know the parts came in so I figured we should get this thing running. And before you say anything, I know you were going to do it yourself, but I had time and thought you wouldn't mind help."

"Oh, thanks. You know I love cars, but I never really got to work on them too much. I used to just sit and hand Dad a beer as he did it. I love this one though, I mean wow. It's like my Dad's old car."

"Well, I like mine, but this isn't too bad. It looks like you need a few spark plugs and a new air filter still though. They should be pretty easy to pick up, and I'm just working on the water pump now."

"Oh, really? That's awesome. Is that all that's wrong? I mean it needs a little work still, but those things don't seem major."

"I think the water pump may be shit, but I don't know. I have to get under the car for that and it's pretty low."

"Well, I could go under if you tell me what to look for and at least then we'll know."

"No offense, but I think those might make you bigger than me, so I don't know if you'll fit either."

"These? You mean my tits Vince? Well, aren't we just full of compliments today? How big do you think they are anyways?"

"I'm going with a D cup, maybe a double D in the right bra. I'm just guessing though."

"And I'm guess you've seen and held as many tits as I have so that's why you're right. Are you a tit man like me Vince?"

"I like the whole package, but it's nice to have something to look at while you're doing other stuff." Dani laughed then, and Vince couldn't help but smile. It was the first real time they had talked and let some sexual banter flow back and forth since the night with Charity.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I really like that look you get when you're talking about a woman's body. It's sexy and cute, like a teenager."

"I'm not sure if you mean that as a compliment or not." He ventured it out feeling himself a little too turned on after just this short conversation.

"It was a compliment. You know I would say it's the whole package for me, but to be honest it's about the sounds. Like the way a woman giggles or sighs and then you know when you get her in bed she's a screamer. I like that, and I'll take that and you can even scale back the tits for me."

"Oh, no kidding. The best though is when it's one of those silent women, the ones that give you a side look or a smirk like they're hiding something. Then, you just know once they feel safe they are going to be growling and groaning and just that perfect set of noises."

"God, you're not kidding. You're the same way though. You have that silent brooding, but then once your cock's out you moan and hiss and the curse words... That makes my pussy so wet." Dani's smile fell as she looked at Vince who had stopped smiling to look at her. She had gone from sharing what they liked about women to talking about him, and he couldn't help the stirring in his pants.

"I'm not the only one. My favorite is that whimper/scream you do when you cum. It's like this release you have of all the pent up energy and you can't contain it anymore. It might be the sexiest noise I've ever heard. Makes me want to explode every time."

"It is a release, like that tight coil that snaps and everything pauses around you for a second. I like that growl you do though when something teases you so bad you can barely hold yourself back. Although, I think you did the same thing when I deep-throated you."

"I'm sure I made a lot of noises when you did that. I wasn't expecting it at all."

"Really?"

"Yep, total surprise, it was like you didn't have a gag reflex. Usually girls doing that the first time are guarded about it."

"Can I ask you something Vince?"

"Yea, of course, anything."

"When you said I was good at giving head, did you mean it or were you just trying to get free head?"

"You're amazing at it Dani. I love that teasing and then you just dive in and whatever the hell you do with your tongue...it's good, really good." Vince was panting and he hadn't realized it but he had approached her and they were standing only a step apart now. Dani seemed excited too, and he was yet again not sure what to do as memories of their last time together flooded into his head.

"Can I try it again? I wanted to experiment with something I saw the other day in a porn."

"What here? What if Nick comes in?"

"He's way busy. And, honestly, I'm a little wet and I might lose my nerve if we leave this garage."

"Then, tell me where you want me." Vince wasn't about to say no if she was ready and willing. He had offered. At least, that's what he told himself. He had repeated in his mind over and over again to take what she was willing to offer and treat it like free sex from any other woman.

"Put the hood down." Vince turned and unfastened the prop rod releasing the hood. When he turned around she was already pressed against him. He leaned in tilting his head, hoping for a kiss, but Dani shoved him forcing him to sit down. Her hands made quick work of his button and zipper and before he knew it his cock was exposed as she stroked him lightly already causing him to moan. Her head tilted so he could no longer reach her lips as she moved watching him with their foreheads touching.

When she looked up, a smile spread across her face and she placed one hand against his chest pressing against him. He took the signal and lay down over the hood. She moved his shirt upward attacking his nipples as her hand continued lazy strokes over him. It was bliss already and he was attuned to his own noises now as he let them fall from his lips. He heard himself sigh and moan as she made her way down his stomach. The anticipation was killing him.

He shucked the gloves he had on for working on the cars and his t-shirt leaving him bare for her as she started those beautiful open wet kisses down the underside of his cock. Her tongue traced a line back before she started a new thread of kisses down the side. She eased his pants down his thighs giving her access and he was happy to lift his hips to help. He was panting and almost whimpering as she moved down the other side of him. The surprise came next as she continued to stroke him after wetting his length and then dipped down licking his balls. He kept them tidy, thank god, for just such an occasion.

Looking down he watched as she sucked in some of his sensitive skin making him shudder. Her hand on his cock moved at a slow pace as she explored his entire sack making his hand reach up and catch her hair. She was toying with him and it was bringing him to the brink already.

Dani stood up straight then and pulled her shirt up and over her head tossing it aside. The lacy white bra against her tan skin made him groan and then her onslaught really began. She dove back onto him taking his entire length in one fluid motion allowing her tongue to flick about freely against the vein on the bottom of his shaft. He growled out and smirked at hearing himself. It was natural for him to make noises as he went and even to talk to his lovers, but she drew noises from him that he didn't even know he made. Their conversation had made him acutely aware this time, though.

Pulling back from him she returned to his balls and he dropped her hair so he could sit up on his elbows and watch her. She was delicate with the skin while still nipping with her teeth covered and sucking where the thought struck her. It made him wonder if she wasn't like that when she went down on women. Of course, that thought drove him towards his release even faster.

"Do you like that? I've been wondering if you would." She had pulled off now and he was marveling at the childlike innocence that crept into her face when she asked questions like that.

"Yes, I like it all baby...fuck you're so goddamn sexy."

"I like your cock Vince. I like how it feels in my hand." She stroked him once to emphasize and it made his breath hitch. "How it tastes on my tongue." Her tongue went out licking a long stripe from his balls to his tip. "And especially how it feels in my pussy." With those words she plunged down onto him once more encapsulating his soft flesh in her hot mouth.

This time he was cursing and moaning all over the place. He couldn't believe how he sounded with her tongue stroking his flesh inside of her heat. He felt like his body was about to explode and then it did. He cried out as his orgasm slammed him in the face. He had no time to warn her, but she didn't seem to notice.

He fell backwards, his abs spasming, as he came. It felt like his whole body was supercharged. Dani's hand went downward stroking over his balls as he finished and it made him hiss in pleasure. She pulled off of him and took that last glorious swipe like she had done before. It was that hungry, sexy face that had haunted his fantasies after the last time she went down on him.

"Did you listen to yourself that time? Is that why you didn't warn me?" She smiled at him.

"Sorry about that; snuck up on me. Jesus that was good, I can barely see straight."

"Good, take it as a thank you for working on my car." She smiled at him sweetly. He tucked himself into his pants as quick as he could and stood up with his jeans still open, trying to fasten them. He wanted more.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" She stopped with her shirt in hand walking next to her car towards the door back into the bunker.

"Back inside, I came out to ask what you wanted for dinner, but I'm full now, so..." She was coy as she stood there.

"Oh, I don't think so sweetheart. Put your hands against the car." He motioned towards the passenger door of the car. It was definitely his turn and he only hoped she would play along.

"Like this?" Dani dropped her shirt and turned taking a step so she could put her hands on the roof of the car flat.

"That'll do." He came up behind her, sweeping her hair to the side so he could bury his hungry mouth against that spot on her neck that drove her crazy. His right hand traced down her body sliding over the top of her leggings and then sliding inside. "Are you wet from making me cum Dani?"

"A little." She breathed out as his fingers burrowed under the waistband of her panties and through her brown curls coming to rest on her clit. He started slow circles wanting to get her worked up for him.

"I don't think you're wet enough for my fingers." He pulled his hand out and used both to shove downward on her pants and panties causing them to fall onto her flip flops. He lifted each of her feet taking them the rest of the way off with her shoes. His hands roamed up the back of her legs kneading her ass when he reached it. He spread her cheeks open burying his tongue in her puckered hole without a second thought. Dani let out a high pitched noise in surprise and then moaned after as he slid his tongue further down and got to her wet hole.

Vince stood up and spun her around leaning in for a kiss when he did it. She shook her head and tilted baring her neck to him. He got the message, although it was still weird for him especially after the potential moments with Charity. The thought left him though as she pulled one of her legs up wrapping it casually around his hip and he took the invitation grabbing her other leg to join and hoisting her up against him. He backed up and moved to his side opening the rear door of the car and climbing inside with her still clung to him.

She sighed out as he released her from his grip and slid down the bench seat. Dani scooted so her shoulders rested up on the other door some so he would have space. He found his own space, though. He kissed down her stomach and pulled her leg up over his shoulder situating her down further and against his outstretched tongue. He held it there feeling her warmth on him and taking in the sensation before removing it entirely. His lips starting to place those same wet kisses she had used along her thighs and then he sucked in each lip of her pussy pulling blood to the surface.

'Oh fuck yes." A gasp of words escaped her as she grabbed onto the back of Vince's head. He smiled against her before plunging his tongue inside of her heat. He twirled it around taking in her flavor. This was so much better than the last time, because he was being allowed to savor her body and get his fill of her cum on his tongue.

He got so caught up that he barely realized she was groaning out his name, but when he did hear it, it made his cock stir again. One finger replaced his tongue as he swirled it around her clit. Her other leg came up to rest on his shoulder and he noted her shifting her pelvis up and down even as he moved. It was amazing to watch her move like this. She was a creature from his dreams come to life and so much better in reality.

Pulling back for a second got her attention enough so that she would look down at him.

"Watch me baby, I love it when you watch me." He panted it out and she did. She watched as he tilted down to capture her clit in his pursed lips and suck. She groaned out and he looked directly into her eyes. Her face scrunched up as he added a new finger inside to push her even further. The beautiful ridged spot inside of her finally got the attention it deserved. Her hips tilted keeping pace as he rubbed his fingers inside of her and alternated between sucking on her clit and pressing it in tight circles.

"So good Vince, so good, oh don't stop...I'm close baby." She panted it out as she started to whimper and moan in higher and higher pitches. He continued his onslaught inside of her and paused on her clit to spit downward onto his own pinky. She quirked an eyebrow and then went back to enjoying when his tongue returned to its prior activity. That finger was his surprise though, and it was worth it from the look he got as he inserted it into her other hole.

"Christ, yes, oh fuck." Her nails dug into his scalp as she stared at him mouth open. "I...I...OH FUCK VINCE!!" Dani screamed out, louder than he had ever heard her and then whimpered with each spasm of her pussy. She had cum hard and he felt her walls clench hard against his hand. The vibrations encompassed her entire pussy all the way through her ass and it was a truly beautiful sight.

"Want me to keep going?" Vince ventured the question out, unsure how sensitive she was.

"Give me a minute...and...and then I want you to fuck me Vince. Hard." Her voice was low and full of gravel. He pulled his fingers from her and kissed her stomach moving upwards towards her face.

"Hey guys, burgers just got here. I figured you got busy with the cars so I ordered dinner." Nick walked out the door and towards the cars, only to stop abruptly when he saw Vince's shoes hanging out of the open rear door of the pearl white Superbee.

"Yep, Nick just dealing with something quick and we'll be in. Get the beer ready." Vince called out smiling at Dani and trying not to laugh. His partner was really getting the raw end of this deal.

"You got it." Nick called trying to make it seem far away as he headed back to the bunker door.

"Now, where were we?" Vince asked her smiling. Dani smiled back at him and shook her head.

"Vince that kind of killed it for me. Let's just go eat." He growled at her words and she smiled at him. He loved that smile, it was so carefree and he was happy to give it to her again.

He backed out of the car fastening his pants and seeking out his shirt. When he turned she had her pants and panties and was carefully putting them back on.

"Hey, here's your shirt." She looked up and he tossed it over to her. "So, out of curiosity, was that good head for you?"

"Some of the best I've ever had." She smiled cheekily to him and pulled the hair tie off her wrist to gather her tousled locks. She looked a lot less just fucked with it up in her tight bun.

"Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure."

"What's the big deal about kissing me? You haven't since the night we met, and well we've done everything else. Plus, I thought we might when we were with Charity and all." He walked up to her needing to hear the answer.

"I don't want to lead you on Vince, and a kiss means something. The rest is just sex, but a kiss would be more."

"I've seen you kiss girls that meant nothing to you before Dani, so what's the real reason?"

"It's different with you. If I kiss you, well, I'm afraid you would want more than this, and I can't give you that."

"Can't or won't. Because I think you're afraid of what you want, not what I want."

"I want us to stay how we are, enjoying each other and being good friends. That's what I want."

"Is it? Because just when I think that's it, we're just friends, you come onto me again and we're laughing and having a blast like we're together."

"You know, I thought we could do this and be friends and fuck buddies and all that. But...but...maybe you should rescind your invitation to let me experiment on you. I don't want to hurt you Vince, and if we're going too far, then just say the word and I'll consider it revoked."

"Fine, then it's revoked. If you won't kiss me, it's revoked." He almost spat the words out and then turned heading for the bunker. After Charity, he had tried to make it work, but this...this time was too much. He felt connected to Dani, like they had something real and being with her this time made him want more. It was all just too much.

****************************

After the garage, the night was rather cold between the three of them and Nick saw it for what it was. He knew something happened between Vince and Dani in the garage and he could surmise from there that it had ended the way many of those times had. Vince sat at dinner barely looking at Dani and Dani had returned the coldness.

By the time they all went to bed, Nick saw it as a relief. He couldn't take the tension much more, and he didn't feel like talking to Vince about the problem tonight. Besides, it was nothing he hadn't heard before.

After saying his goodnights, Nick made curled up in his bed. At least when he was alone like this he didn't have to think too much about the other two idiots in the bunker with him. As Nick tucked in for the night, a soft knock came at his door.

"Yea, come in." He said it gruffly thinking Vince would be on the other side and he was about to have a conversation about how his partner had once more come face to face with the reality of what was or was not between Dani and he. To his surprise, Dani came inside and closed the door behind her.

"Did I wake you?" She seemed uncertain as she stood there and Nick sat up instantly.

"No, I wasn't out yet. What's going on Dani?"

"I'm sorry to bug you, but I just...I've had a lot of trouble sleeping since Stan and well Vince and I..."

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12