Dark Forest Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric think's he's safe with Clara, but he's really not...
8.3k words
4.7
19.1k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hello all! Sorry for this late update, life got busy. I got a new job, and other stresses. Still planning a Loyce rewrite, in the plotting phase and figuring out what I want to keep and what to change. Not sure if I'll write Loyce and Dark Forest in tandem yet, what do you all want?

Anyways, there's an extra long chapter for ya'll to enjoy.

This Chapter Contains: Amazonian-Bodied women, Dubcon Futa on Male, Submission, Big Cocks, Hot Park Ranger, Erotic Horror, Light Peril, Oral Sex, and Light Asphyxiation.

Have fun! >>>>

******************

Eric shoved the rain-slicked tent into his backpack; he had no time to wait until everything dried. His clothes were a pair of gray boxers and a wrinkled t-shirt that stuck to his back in the fresh post-storm humidity.

He rushed back down the river path--or where he guessed the river path would have been since the storm eroded everything within twenty feet of the bank--back to Clara's ranger cabin.

He stopped to catch his breath. The mark on his neck pulsed with every quick heartbeat. The forest was lush with post-rain life: birds chirped and called, insects hummed, and squirrels jumped from branch to branch creating showers of pineapple rain.

But Eric noticed none of these. conflicting thoughts from the night before cluttered his mind. He was assaulted by some unseen woman with a giant cock, while he was freezing to death after magically appearing back in his tent after rushing out into the dark to jump into a raging river to save someone.

The experience, although technically life-saving and quite pleasurable in the end, left him feeling weak. Not in the exhausting sense, but in the sense that he let someone else take complete control of his body and use it to pleasure themselves.

It was terrifying; what if the woman had other intentions than just sexually assaulting him? He was at her mercy the entire time, not to mention passing out on top of her naked body. He could have easily been another name on the roster of missing hikers in Dark Forest. And not to mention the massive penis sliding up his ass. He had many questions about his sexuality, but he wasn't giving up any answers.

It was hot, right? Did I like it? I think so. Maybe? Am I bisexual? Not that I know of, but... still...

The ordeal was scary and exciting, like watching an erotic horror movie but actually being in it.

A tree branch snuck out of nowhere and snagged his shirt as he was lost in thought. He tripped and the sharp stick tore a gigantic hole in his shirt.

Fuck! You're kidding me. First everything gets soaked and now this!?

He tried ripping his shirt from the branch but only made the hole so wide that his clothing was reduced to an unwearable rag. He cursed his shit luck and shimmied out of the shirt, leaving it hanging on the tree like a war trophy. He was stripped down, literally, to just his underwear.

Looking down at his sorry state he was reminded of the cum stuck to his abs. He tried to scratch it off but it was basically a layer of super glue.

This can't be actual human cum. God damn it. I'm going to show up at Clara's in my underwear looking like abstract art.

As the path peeled away from the river it became more familiar; he quickly made his way back to the road where Clara's cabin stood. He stopped at the treeline and swung his backpack around so it hung off his front.

This is the least I can do. Fuck me; I look like an idiot. I hope Clara doesn't think I'm nude. He crossed the road.

The lights were off inside the cabin. Eric's heart sank.

Come on, please be home! There's no way I can catch a bus like this!

He rapped on the door and waited. The sun descended behind the trees' tips, and a cool breeze blew around him from down the road, giving him goosebumps in uncomfortable places.

"What!?" Clara's voice had a thunderous depth of annoyance that resounded clearly even through the walls of the shack.

The door flung open. She stood towering over Eric, her eyes ablaze and lips curled in a half snarl. She was disheveled: her hair was tied in a hasty ponytail bun that threatened to fall apart, her ranger shirt had been put on in a hurry since the buttons were mismatched, leaving a wide four inches of the left side of her stomach showing and an ample section of her right cleavage, and her shorts were hiked up way too far and were practically painted onto her thighs.

"Ah shit, Eric! What- what are you...?

"I promise I have underwear on I just need some clothes I can explain-" Eric spilled over each other until Clara held up a finger.

"Okay, fuck, give me one moment." She closed the door on him as he stood there frozen, desperately clenching his leg muscles to combat his growing erection.

That was so fucking embarrassing... but why was she so flustered too? And did she, like, just throw her clothes on? What was she doing?

He heard shuffling inside and the unmistakable sound of a zipper.

Holy shit, was she naked?

The erotic image was quickly snuffed out by a dark thought that crept its way in and wouldn't leave: Was Clara the one who climbed into my tent last night and had her way with me? She was the only one to know I was out there and could have followed me so easily...

The question burned in his mind as he eyed her with a tense suspicion, ready to flee the second that the idea was proven true.

Then his brain--the indecisive twat--showed him an invasive image: Clara naked. In that split second within his mind's eye he ogled her muscles, her sun-kissed skin, her curves that crashed like waves on the shores of his daydreams. He traced her deep cleavage with a drooling gaze before slowly making his way down her imaginary abs and past her perfect navel to... a giant cock hanging between her legs. The cock that he knew all too intimately last night, a slab of warm sausage with a fat head dripping with              --

Stop! Stop it! I don't want- Shit. Shit... shiiiitttttt...

He was a logical thinker, and to his horror the image of Clara with a penis made his cock jump in his pants and his face flush. He didn't even realize he was biting his lip.

Fuck, that was actually... kinda hot? What the hell...

Clara opened the door again; this time her uniform was tidy and her hair was down.

"Sorry about that Eric; I thought you were some stranger."

"Isn't your job to greet strangers?"

"What happened to you?" She changed the subject.

"I- I got swept up in the storm a bit; all my clothes got ruined."

"You poor thing, let me get you something from the lost and found." She crossed the room to a metal trunk.

Eric stepped inside. His eyes scanned the room for more clues as to what Clara was doing when he got there and for any evidence that she had attacked him the night before. He stayed close to the doorway--ready to flee at a moment's notice--but still got a full view of Clara's ass as she bent over the trunk.

The vast muscles that made up her thighs flexed like heavenly beacons and threatened to tear apart the faded, stretched shorts that barely contained her ass. The material rode up her cheeks and framed two deep back dimples, but what really got his cock to jump was the dark ink of a lower back tattoo peeking out from under her shirt, not nearly enough to see what it was. Still, just the idea sent his groin wild, and he had to lower his pack to ensure his raging boner was covered.

Clara turned around with her arms full of random clothes. She set them down on the table next to her, took each piece, and sized it up against him.

"Shit, this might be the only pieces large enough for you; I guess only dumb kids lose their clothes in these woods. No offense to you."

Eric couldn't help but chuckle at the jab. He took the clothes she handed him and Clara turned around.

"Put 'em on; I don't have all day."

He admired her broad back and tight ass as he dropped the pack off his shoulders and slipped into the black shorts and oversized tan shirt. He was thankful she didn't see the cum stains on his stomach.

"Geez, these are a little big."

The shirt was multiple sizes too large and draped over his body. The collar nearly stretched over his shoulder and dipped much lower than he would have liked. Clara turned and smirked at his predicament. He waved his arms around making the shirt flow loosely in the air.

"There's really nothing smaller? It feels like I'm wearing a dress."

Clara laughed and eyed him up and down. "I think it's a good look on you. Guys should wear more-" She cut herself off and furrowed her brow. "What is that?" She pointed at the mark on his shoulder.

"Oh, um, it's. I, uh- got it last night. It's the other thing I needed to ask you about... I just don't know what it is.'

"You were branded with a sigil..." Clara said it more to herself than to him. The concern on her face worried Eric.

"It's a what? You know what this is? Last night I... someone... I came in contact with a stranger last night. Well, two strangers. One I saved from the river, that's why I jumped in, and the second... well, the second I-"

"Eric, you need to get out of the Dark Forest."

"What? Why?"

"You're in serious danger with that thing on your body."

"What danger? Clara can you please tell me what you know?"

"It doesn't matter; listen to me. Leave, okay? Leave and never step foot in this forest again." She stood up, clearly intending to shepherd him out of the shack.

"No, no you're not listening to me! This thing, sigil or whatever, is on my body. So I have the right to know what the fuck is going on here." He pulled back after realizing he had just raised his voice at her. His heart was thumping. "Sorry for yelling at you, I just... I'm scared. I was assaulted last night by some woman, and I couldn't do anything about it and I feel helpless right now. So if you know anything that can help me understand what's happened, please tell me."

She paused and looked at him--or really, at the sigil on his neck--contemplating something. After a moment, her steel gaze softened into a look of reluctance and pity.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, Eric."

"You haven't even tried! I know some wacky stuff is going on, and I just want to get this sigil or whatever off of me and get the hell out of here... please."

"Fine." She sighed and sat back down. "Everything I am about to tell you is the truth, so listen closely. That sigil makes you a Receptacle. It means that you are... 'cleared' to be... reproduced with, and it acts as a beacon for spirits."

"Receptacle? Reproduced? Spirits? I'm not following."

She rolled her eyes. "The mark lets forest spirits fuck you, lets them find you to fuck you, and makes them really want to fuck you." Eric stared at Clara blankly. She groaned, "I knew you wouldn't understand."

"N- no, I believe you, seriously. It's just... a lot to take in. Spirits, and all..."

"Right now the best course of action is to leave. Immediately."

"Will the sigil go away once I do?"

She thought about her response and, for the first time, broke eye contact with him before answering.

"No."

"Am I going to have to live my whole life wearing turtleneck sweaters? And never going to the beach? There has to be a way to remove it."

"There... is." Again she didn't make eye contact with him.

"Perfect! What is it?"

"You... have to, uh..."

"Have to what, Clara?" His impatience and her lack of eye contact gave him false confidence, but upon saying her name her eyes shot back and sank him into his chair.

"You need to be 'filled,' or, in words you'd understand, you need to get fucked. A lot."

"W- what!? Fucked... filled... you don't mean..."

"Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I don't know what spirit you first encountered last night, but surely you must understand based on their physical anatomy."

Eric stared at her in disbelief. "No... no, there has to be another way..."

"You could also find whoever gave it to you and ask them to take it back."

Eric looked up. "Why didn't you start with that? That sounds much better!"

"Because it's just a theory, and finding them is like trying to find a needle in a haystack."

Eric thought hard about the woman in the river. Something didn't sit right about the whole situation.

"Wait, how did a spirit give me the sigil if I needed the sigil to interact with spirits?"

Clara bit her lip in thought and looked away. Eric thought it was sexy as all hell; her lips were perfectly plump.

"... there's been reports of someone living on the far side of the park, by the watchtower. It could be them. It's not unheard of for some people to commune with spirits; they could have given you the sigil."

"Then I'll go find them! Just draw it out on a map and-"

"No, you won't." Clara countered icily. She leaned forward revealing ample cleavage but he couldn't break her glare. "You'd never make it. The spirit you encountered last night is probably tracking you and there are plenty more out there that want to violate you and won't start so subtly. That sigil acts as a beacon, remember?"

What happened last night was 'subtle'? Fuck me...

Clara continued, "But spirits have one weakness: they can only come out when the sun goes down."

Eric looked out the window at the glowing red sunset. Has that much time passed today already? God, I am an idiot.

Clara stood up, walked over to a key hook on the wall, and removed a set dangling from them. "We will travel together tomorrow morning. You need someone to keep guard tonight, you don't know the way, nor do you own a car. Did you really think you'd hike the whole way?"

"I... I guess I did..."

"You would have gotten your soul fucked out of you. Or really, a lot of souls fucked into you."

Eric's asshole clenched at the thought.

"Will we be safe here?" His voice revealed more worry than he would've liked. He desperately wanted to sound tough to Clara, but the whole situation was starting to overwhelm him.

"That's what these are for," She jangled the keys. "There's a building a mile up the road with showers and bunks; we'll be safe there. The truck's out back." She motioned to the door.

Eric stepped out and carefully scanned his surroundings. Clara gave him a push on his lower back that made him jump.

"I told you they only come out at night, stop worrying." She snickered.

"Haha, yeah..." Eric followed her around the building to a green-gray pickup parked behind an unkempt bramble. The bed was covered in a soft topper, making it look like a big truck.

I can't shake the feeling I'm being watched.

He kept looking over his shoulder into the forest across the road but saw nothing but deep woods. Clara unlocked the passenger door first.

"Sorry, the door's totally busted on this old rustbucket. I have to unlock it manually from the outside."

Eric nodded in confirmation but was too focused on looking over his back. The trees swaying above him seemed to bend down at him, intent on trapping him. A stick snapped somewhere close, too close, and even Clara stopped and stood alert next to the driver's side door.

"Was probably just an animal, right... Clara?" Eric saw her stare hard at something behind him. Before he could turn, she looked right at him.

"Get in. Now."

His eyes widened as another twig snapped even closer behind him. A surge of adrenaline shot through him as he opened the door and climbed inside like he was a kid again, running up the stairs after turning the lights off. He slammed the door behind him and looked out the window expecting to see something creeping up behind him but there was nothing, just the sunny foliage and the shaded forest beyond.

"Did you see something Clara?"

She didn't answer. She put the key in the ignition and turned it and the engine sputtered to life. She cast a sideways glance at the forest outside Eric's window, a motion he did not miss. He looked again and noticed a darker patch perfectly protected from the sun. The hairs on his neck stood on end as he felt again that someone was looking at him, but he saw nothing.

Clara peeled out onto the road and took a sharp right. As soon as the dark patch was out of sight, Eric felt relieved. The truck cabin smelled like cigarettes and perfume, making him a little dizzy.

"Mind if I smoke?" Clara looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

"Um, sure. I don't mind."

She rolled down her window, and he cracked his. She pointed to the glove compartment in front of him.

"In there."

He pulled the latch and the compartment swung open. Sitting on the top of some papers were packs of cigs and... condoms. Big ones.

He moved his hand fast, grabbed the first pack, and shut the compartment, hoping she didn't notice his initial shock. Did she forget she kept those in there? Or did she think she hid them better? And condoms... why did she keep loose condoms in that size?

He opened the pack, took a cigarette, and handed it to her. She reached to take it but a bump in the road made him almost drop it. She caught his hand in hers. It was big and warm.

"Don't lose it; they're expensive." She plucked the cigarette from his hand and put it between her lips. She produced a lighter and lit it before taking a drag and blowing it out the window.

Eric was never into smoking; he'd never do it himself. But seeing Clara take a deep drag and blow a broad stream of smoke over her lips and out the window made him feel funny. Each time they hit a pothole in the road her breasts bounced and rocked.

"Like what you see?" Her smirk sent dread coursing through his veins.

"Shit, I'm really sorry, I... just... sorry." He blushed and stared straight ahead at the road. How long had I been fucking staring? Get it together!

"No need to be sorry; I'm sure you can't help it at your age."

"No, really, I shouldn't have been... gawking. It was rude and gross."

She laughed. "You really owned up to it. Not a lot of guys would."

"Thanks... but really, it won't happen again. I promise."

"But really, you don't have to be sorry." She reached to her chest and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. "My favorite part of this uniform," She undid the second as Eric's eyes widened, "is how much it just really," she undid the third and her cleavage became painfully obvious as it pushed up against the fabric, "turns me into eye candy for cute guys like you."

Eric's heart skipped a beat. His face smoldered like coal as his eyes took in Clara's cleavage as it practically burst through her shirt. Her skin was freckled and colored like caramel; there wasn't a tan line in sight. She quickly buttoned her shirt back up and smirked.

"That enough to satiate your pervy gaze for the night?"

"Uh- um- yeah." He could barely get the words out. His face still burned and he knew she could see how red he got.

"Good, 'cause we're here. I don't need you distracted; I need you to get some rest."

They pulled into a small paved lot that led up to a wood and brick building one story tall and the size of a small house. A sign read RANGER INN, but someone had covered it with a graffiti image of a penis, complete with hairy balls and comically large veins.

"That sign is never getting cleaned; been that way for years." Clara sounded more amused than she let on.

Clara parked in front of the entrance and shut the engine off. She got out of the truck and Eric tried his door but it was locked. Clara walked around and unlocked it for him.

"It only unlocks from the outside, remember?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, sorry... haha." He couldn't make eye contact with her since her cleavage presentation. It was all he could think about; he knew his face was still flushed.