Dark Forest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept her cock in him, unmoving. His cock twitched, and to his horror, his brain already associated asphyxiation with the sweet eroticism of submissively sucking a giant cock.

He struggled around her cock as streams of spit ran down his face, around his eyes, and into his hair. Her balls were greased with it, and they moved up and down as she clenched and unclenched her muscles making her cock twitch uncomfortably within him. His cock started to stand erect.

Why the... fuck...?

Then she did something that permanently cemented his reaction. She put her knees onto the edge of the cot and crushed his neck into the mattress as she leaned down, resting her huge tits on either side of his dick and enfolding his dick into her eager mouth.

Her tongue was relentless, sucking and sliding up and down his cock, tasting and coating the whole surface with her thick and warm saliva. She started pumping in and out of his throat, timing each with a full stroke of her tongue along his shaft. Each thrust was deep and hard. Her balls smacked and bounced off of his face.

Her pace quickened like she couldn't hold herself back from fucking his mouth again. Her hips slashed forward and clapped his face and she leaned steeply against him, finding the perfect angle to tunnel up and down his throat. He groaned in pain as she pummeled his sore jaw but his protest only encouraged her. She picked up speed and he started trying to twist his head but there was no moving away from the face fucking. His gags and moans were like a vibrator for her cock

He started to press his tongue into her skin as it slid in and out of his mouth, slathering it around in drunk patterns hoping that if he played along and didn't just lay there like a fleshlight, it'd be over sooner.

He felt her ass clench as her pace picked up, but only for a second. She came to a halt halfway inside him and stood stock still.

This is not the time for edging; give me your cum! Am I not good enough that you'll blow your load inside of me?

He tried sucking, as disgusting and dirty as that felt and tasted, but she pulled it out of him and nibbled his cock in retaliation.

Shit, she's savoring it, fuck, she can't... she can't keep fucking me like this... I...

Her cock entered him like a train blowing through a station and she was right back into her rhythm fucking his face. Her tongue started up again on his cock.

Just focus on the blow job; god, it feels amazing... but fuck! I can't; I'm getting my throat rammed, fuck...

The synergy she created between her cock and his made the whole ordeal one deluge of lust that overloaded him with throes of pleasuring rapture and numbing pain. There was no fighting back, no rushing things; he was at her mercy.

It went on like this, her coming close and pulling out. It was timed perfectly with his own orgasms, each ruined by her pulling his cock out of her mouth. Sometimes she'd run her sharp teeth over his head or shaft making his hips buck.

After a particularly long session of face fucking her movements became greedy. She pulled out shorter and shorter amounts, opting to keep most of her cock buried in him as she picked up the speed. She stopped licking his cock and started panting.

Come on, cum in me, cum!

He flailed his tongue along her shaft, desperate to keep her from edging again. He felt inebriated from the blood running to his head, her scent clogging his airways, and her sex overflowing his throat.

She pulled her cock from his throat and he sputtered and coughed.

No, Fuck! Please! Cum down my throat; I was trying so hard, I was doing my best to please you!

But she didn't remove it completely. The head was lodged right at the opening.

Wait- not in my mouth! FUCK no no no cum down my throat or my chest or something nonono-

He tried pulling his head away but it was pinned, he tried pushing her head out of his mouth with his tongue but it only put her right over the edge into an even more powerful orgasm than the first.

Her whole body shook as her penis unleashed an explosive wave of cum that filled his mouth instantly. Thick white ropes spurted out of the corners of his mouth and dribbled down his face. His cheeks bulged as his tongue swallowed as quickly as it could. The taste and texture were so much stronger than the bit she made him lick off her fingers the night before.

She fell onto him; her body shivered in waves as it let loose inside her fuck doll a second time.

The sheer volume of cum expanded his throat but her cock acted like a cork; he had no choice but to keep wolfing down her load over and over into an already full stomach.

Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, her cock throbbed one final time. The last glob of cum landed in his gums. He struggled to breathe a sigh of relief; her total relaxed weight crushed his chest. His cock was still deep in her throat but she wasn't moving her tongue; she was just breathing around it, phased out in her post cum bliss.

Her hips didn't pull out like he thought they would; instead, they shot forward into his used mouth and plugged it shut. He cried out but her mouth started vigorously sliding up and down his shaft, and he couldn't tell if the primal sounds he made were pain or pleasure. She sheathed her entire length into him again and he started seeing stars again as he failed to breathe anything but the lingering scent of her groin glued to his face.

The noises she started to make filled the room: a cacophony of slurping and sucking so lewd and so fervorous it was like she was poisoned and she was sucking the antidote straight out of his balls. The tip of her tongue found a sensitive spot right under the head of his cock and pressed and rubbed into it making his eyes roll into the back of his head. Her lips formed a tight seal that moved up and down his shaft and left so much drool that it ran down his balls and taint. The build-up came so fast and he exploded into her mouth while she sucked and sucked, everything went down her throat and she never stopped.

She attacked the head of his penis, slurping every last drop from his urethra. It was too much for him; the overwhelming pleasure and pain and asphyxiation clouded his brain. The darkness enveloped him as he passed out with her cock in his mouth and his cock in hers.