Dark Horse, Dark Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing what Lady Sarafine expected from me, I took the initiative to stroke Jeremy, who was watching the scene next to me and had been caught off guard by my roaming hand. I pulled back and spit in my palms to lubricate his shaft, watching him tilt his head back in pleasure as I began to rhythmically stroke his cock. Lady Sarafine watched me from where she stood and expressed her approval with a smile and a nod.

"Fluff him for me, that's a good girl,"

She purred, watching my movements and licking her lips. You were shaking on the horse, trembling from Adam's merciless thrusting that continued to deprive you of air just like Lady Sarafine had done with her boot earlier in the day. I could hear you grunting and moaning, muffled, guttural sounds that blended in with Adam and Jeremy's moans of pleasure echoing around the stables. Jeremy's cock began to fill with blood again to my surprise, coaxed by my nimble fingers and the motion of my fist. I was quite pleased with myself.

"Fuck his face, Adam, don't be a pussy! He is about to cum his suit right now if that wedge wasn't splitting his balls,"

Lady Sarafine barked at Adam, cackling at the sight of you choking on his large cock. Her heels clicked against the cobblestone floor and she bent down to whisper in your ear, loud enough for me to catch what she was saying with focus.

"That's areal dick, not like that pathetic skin flap you have."

She taunted you, grabbing you by the chin and pinching your cheeks around Adam's cock which sent him over the edge. Adam thrusted faster than I had ever seen a man thrust while I idly stroked Jeremy, unable to pay that much attention to him with the scene that was unfolding in front of me. Lady Sarafine went behind me into one of the stables as Jeremy's cock came to life.

When she returned, she had a leather harness around her waist and a floppy pink dildo attached to her crotch over her catsuit. She raised her finger to her lips to shush me as she walked around behind you, dragging her fingernails down your bare ass before laying the dildo in between your cheeks, glistening with lube. Prying your ass apart with her palms, she spit directly against your asshole, the head of the dildo slowly pressing against it as she pushed her hips into you with an evil smile.

"Autumn, you can stop love. I'll be fucking him when I'm done, I want my husband to watch,"

Lady Sarafine winked at me, pushing the dildo in with force at the same time Adam began to convulse, groaning aloud to signal his orgasm. I watched, amused and dumbfounded as you struggled to swallow his cum as I had done with Jeremy, spit and thick semen mixed in gobs that dripped from your mouth and pooled on the floor. I did as I was told, releasing Jeremy's cock despite his sigh in protest.

"You can go up and change for dinner,"

Lady Sarafine's stomach was pressed against your ass cheeks, the dildo crammed inside your shaking body, your cries muffled by Adam's cock still stuffed in your mouth. You could only follow me with your eyes for a short time as I began to walk away, just before they rolled into the back of your head.

I said on my bed and contemplated what I had seen and participated in. The craziness and rapid changes throughout the day had left me exhausted, but not in the way I had anticipated from being a 'ranch hand'. With a smirk on my face, I fell back onto the bed, figuring that I had some extra time before dinner. I reached under the mattress frame and pulled out my laptop, opening up a Word document to record what was on my mind, grateful for the source of inspiration that I wouldn't have gotten just sitting at the cabin.

As I wrote, my mind began to wander to all the possible scenarios that could play out on the ranch. I realized then that the truth would be far stranger than fiction and decided to wait rather than write from my imagination, using future first hand experience to guide me.

12